Ex-Married Couple

By missanonymousL

[COMPLETED] They were once married... Hearts were once one... But it broke, Where Jungkook and Lisa once tied... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
CHAP.1
CHAP.2
CHAP.3
CHAP.4
CHAP.5
CHAP.6
CHAP.7
CHAP.8
CHAP.9
CHAP.10
CHAP.11
CHAP.12
CHAP.13
CHAP.14
CHAP.15
CHAP.16
CHAP.17
CHAP.18
CHAP.19
CHAP.21
CHAP.22
CHAP.23
CHAP.24
CHAP.25
CHAP.26
CHAP.27
CHAP.28
CHAP.29
CHAP.30
CHAP.31
CHAP.32
CHAP.33
CHAP.34
CHAP.35
CHAP.36
CHAP.37
CHAP.38
CHAP.39
CHAP.40
CHAP.41
CHAP.42
CHAP.43
CHAP.44
Ending Letter
EPILOGUE

CHAP.20

4.2K 143 1
By missanonymousL

CHAP.20

———»•«———

She carefully detached herself from him. It took her a dying 10 minutes for her to completely get out of his grasp. She replaced her body with her pillow for him to cuddle with.

She got out of the room successfully after washing up a bit. She went straight to the kitchen when she saw the maid preparing for the ingredients to cook.

She went closer to the maid and thought for a moment. Jungkook helped her to go away from her parents and even accepted her in his house. In return, she wanted to at least cook for him.

“Oh! Miss, you're up already?” the maid asked then Lisa chuckled at her question. They might have been used to Jungkook waking up past 8.

“Uhm yeah. Actually, I have a favor to ask you?” Lisa carefully asked.

“Sure, miss.” The maid politely said answered.

“First, please call me Lisa instead of miss,” the maid blushed in embarassment that made Lisa chuckle again, “And, I also want to cook. Can you leave the kitchen to me?” Lisa asked.

The maid looked hesitant at first so Lisa did an aegyo with her infamous puppy eyes to plead the latter which actually worked. Lisa rejoiced inside her head before the girl went quickly out of sight.

Lisa then took the ingredients out of the fridge and started to work. She rinsed the ingredients before chopping it.

Meanwhile, Jungkook have just woken up. He looked around until he noticed that he was alone inside the room, also hugging a pillow probably used by Lisa since it smells like her.

Jungkook is not an obssessed psychopath, you know? He just got used to her presence, he memorized almost everything about her. Her scent, her warmth, and her choice of clothes and things that she liked.

Jungkook got up and hurriedly washed up to see Lisa's face.

When he went downstairs, Lisa was preparing herself to chop the vegetables. He quickly rushed into her and took the knife from her grasp.

“What are you doing?” Jungkook asked as he held the knife.

“Wai—Give me the knife!” Lisa tried to reach the knife but Jungkook held it farther from her.

“No. What are you doing?” he asked again that made her sigh.

“Cooking. Can't you see?” Lisa stared at him weirdly like he's the stuppidest guy to ever exist. He really asked her when she is obviously cooking like, dude.

“Why are you cooking? Isn't Minnie supposed to be cooking not you?” Jungkook asked.

“Well, I requested her to leave it to me instead. I want to cook,” Lisa stated and was about to reach the knife when Jungkook held it farther from her again, “Oh come on~”

“No.” Jungkook said then called someone, “Minnie!” he called his maid.

“What? Why are you calling her again? I said, I want to cook. Just let me and give me back the knife!” Lisa demanded but Jungkook just held it high.

“What if you cut yourself again?” he asked her while she was jumping, trying to reach the knife in his hand.

“I won't! Besides, I've been cooking in the past few years! Now, give me the knife,” Lisa tried to reach it but Jungkook just held it higher. “Ugh! Fine! I will just get another one!” Lisa spat as she opened the drawer to take another knife when Jungkook abruptly closed the drawer.

“Don't,” he said lowly that made her nervous all of a sudden. Lisa was being pinned towards the counter, his arms were holding the corners of the counter caging her inside.

Their proximity is so nerve-wracking. For Lisa, that is.

Lisa unknowingly gulped, both breaths fanning each other's faces. Just then, Minnie cleared her throat that earned both of their attention. Jungkook instantly pulled away as he too cleared his throat.

“Continue this,” he pointed at the counter full of ingredients.

“Wait, I can cook!” Lisa whined like a child.

“I said finish this Minne.” Jungkook said with finality then the maid could only gulp and nod in response before rinsing her hands.

“Ugh! I hate you!” Lisa stomped her feet before walking away leaving the maid and Jungkook in the kitchen.

Lisa did not know where she's going but she just want to go away from the guy. She puffed her cheeks in irritation and walked where else when something caught her eyes.

It was a garden. She went near the place and opened the sliding glass door to take a look at the garden. She gasped when the thing that greeted her is her favorite kind of flower, Lilies.

“Oh my god!” Lisa exclaimed and went to the flowers happily. Her irritation towards the guy is long forgotten, her attention is only to the flowers in front of her. It's been a while since she last encountered one.

Unbeknownst to her, someone is actually watching her quietly from afar.

Jungkook had his hands inside his pocket as he stared at Lisa inside. He smiled at the sight. Her smile and expression were so genuine just like the old times.

He took his phone out of his pocket and took several pictures of Lisa sniffing and holding the flowers happily.

He looked at the photos he took and smiled at it. He then looked at her again when his phone suddenly rang. He took a look at the caller ID but it was an unknown number.

He answered it to know who it was.

“Who's this?” Jungkook asked.

“Hello? Is this Jungkook?” a female voice was heard.

“Yes, this is. May I know who you are?” Jungkook asked her again.

“This is Rosé. Can I talk to Lisa for a moment? Is she there?” the girl introduced and so he hummed in response and walked towards Lisa.

Lisa was crouching down to watch the flowers sway freely through the wind when someone went to her that startled her.

“Oh gosh!!” Lisa held her chest in attempt to stop the fast beating and calm it for a moment.

Lisa glared at the guy who only raised an eyebrow but was actually smiling inside.

“Can you not appear all of a sudden? I almost had a heart attack!” Lisa said before shutting her eyes tightly, “Now what do you want?” Lisa asked.

“Someone wants to talk to you,” Jungkook stated.

“Who?” Lisa asked then Jungkook held out his phone showing that it has an on-going call. Lisa stared at his phone to him before taking the phone from him.

“Hello?” Lisa asked.

“Li! Oh god, at last!” Rosé's squealing voice greeted her that made her flinch again.

“Can you not shout? My ear is hurting, Ro.” Lisa stated then a giggling sound were heard from the other line.

“Sorry. Anyway, how are you there?” Rosé asked her bestfriend.

“I'm fine here, Ro. How about you?” Lisa asked.

“Fine, I guess? Ugh! I had to go on a date with that scumbag again!” Rosé grunted through the other line.

Park Jimin?” Jungkook's ears perked after hearing his friend's name coming from Lisa. He looked at Lisa's back as she talked to her friend.

“Yes! The one and only jerk! I had to deal with him for a month!” Rosé whined angrily that made Lisa giggle.

“Then just go date him. Well, eventhough he's a manwhore, he is also charming and angel-like. Why don't you just give it a try?” Lisa adviced that made the other girl sigh in disbelief.

Jungkook continued to listen to Lisa talking to her friend. Although, he couldn't hear Rosé clearly, he knows that they were talking about one of his friend.

“Oh do shut your mouth, Li. I won't and will never fall for that guy. Never!” Rosé said that made her giggle.

“And whom do you want to date then? His brother Park Chanyeol? Girl, that guy has a girlfriend already.” Lisa teased then she heard her bestfriend sigh.

“I know! Ugh! If only he wasn't taken yet!” Rosé complained as she threw herself on her bed. She is currently in Daegu with her parents.

“Stop with your fantasy over his brother and just stick with whom you're currently dating, Ro.” Lisa told her friend.

“Yeah yeah, whatever. You and Jennie both said the same thing. If Jisoo ever says the same, I'm dead.” Rosé complained and Lisa could imagine Rosé's cheeks puffing in annoyance.

“Anyway, take care there Lisa. And about Jungkook…”

“I know, alright?” Lisa said then she heard Rosé hum.

Minnie came into them and called for Jungkook.

“Sir?” Jungkook then looked at the maid.

“What?”

“Breakfast is ready, sir.” Minnie said then Jungkook nodded. Minnie bowed at him before leaving.

“In any case, do take care of yourself there. Be careful,” Rosé said then Lisa hummed.

“You too. Bye, Ro! I love you and tell Soo and Jen that I miss them too!” Lisa said before they hung the phone call. Lisa looked at Jungkook whose standing behind her.

“Thank you,” Lisa smiled at him and handed his phone. He only nodded.

“Breakfast is ready. Let's go,” he said then Lisa nodded and followed him.

———»•«———
Protective Jungkook on the house y'all!

Enjoy!

Also, Rosé's rebellion is back.
She really hates Jimin. I really did him bad here. Sorry!

Forgive me angel!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 1.4K 37
~Kings And Queens!~ - By AlwaysDifferent_ [Completed✓] Highest Rankings: #1 out of 125K on Taehyung🥇 #1 out 72.1K on Yoongi 🥇 #1 out of 40.3K on Bl...
10.6K 465 21
It's been three long years since Taehyung and Jennie have seen each other. But little did they know they would come to meet again-unfinished business...
234K 5.3K 35
Jeon Jungkook, a responsible man who prioritize his family, transfer to a new school. He's childhood best friend Taehyung is also studying there, Jun...
572K 20.7K 68
Lisa and Jungkook had a good relationship with each other. They were both in love with each other but one day Lisa find out she was just a Playboy's...