Realizations

由 oliviafojt

Set after new moon: Bella and Alice have just returned from saving Edward from the Volturi. At first everythi... 更多

Realizations
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 part 1
Chapter 23 part 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 34

8.2K 264 15
由 oliviafojt

Jaspers P.O.V

My mate is amazing. The way she handled the Volturi yesterday made me so proud of her. She not once let her anger take control of her. And what she did for Marcus was truly wonderful. He is so happy now. I'm so glad that she is going to be my wife soon. Isabella Marie Whitlock.  I love the sound of that.

We have been in the throne room talking all night. Bella made friends quickly with Alec and Jane. They definitely will be the troubled triplets.

Around dawn my mate announces to us all that we have things that need to be discussed. Everyone immediately gathers around. She is a natural leader. I hope Marcus suggests her to rule along side him. If we both can't rule than she should. People automatically love her.

"What would you like to discuss dear?" Marcus asks her.

"Do you still want to rule the vampire world Marcus? And if you do who do you want to rule with you?" She asks.

He looks at Dydime who nods in agreement to him continuing to rule. "I will continue to rule young one. Who does everyone think should rule by my side?" He asks.

"Bella and Jasper." Everyone says at once.

"I was going to suggest Carlisle and Eleazer. I'm honored to be deemed worthy by all of you, but I really know nothing about ruling the Vampire world. Carlisle and Eleazer have both been a part of the Volturi before, so they are already familiar with everything." Bella says truthfully.

Marcus smiles "I agree Isabella. However i do think that you should be able to help us rule in some way. I vote that Isabella, Jasper, Rosalie, Emmett, Peter and Charlotte all be named the princes and princesses of the Volturi." He says.

"We agree" says Dydime, Jane, Alec, Demetri, Angela, Felix and Chelsea smiling.

The six of us look at eachother, nod and say "we accept."

"Obviously we will still be in need of a guard. Which the princes and princesses are welcome to be apart of. If they choose to be Isabella and Jasper will be the two head guards. They will both be generals." Marcus says smiling.

Everybody nods in agreement. Bella smiles and runs to Marcus. "Thank you uncle" she says to him.

"Your welcome my niece." He replies.

Everyone but Peter looks confused by their words.  Marcus notices and answers our unspoken question.

"Isabella and i are bonded as uncle and niece, along with Dydime as her aunt. Rose and Charlotte all share the sibling bond with her. Emmett, Peter and Jasper all have the sibling bond as well. Isabella and Angela share a true best friend bond. And my guard are bonded to Bella as her cousins, except for Jane and Alec. I'll let you guys figure out your bond to eachother." Marcus told us.

Our mouths fell open in shock. My mate laughed and went around closing all of our mouths telling us we were gonna catch flies. She stops in front of me and kisses me.

She stops suddenly and stiffens. She has a far off look in her eyes, which means she's having a vision. Everyone notices and we all go quiet waiting for her to come out of it. A minute later her eyes blink rapidly before she looks at me.

"Edward and Alice will be here in about 2 hours. Apparently they tried getting ahold of Maria and Victoria and got no reply. They are nervous that something has happened so they want to discuss moving the battle to next week." She growled out.

"Ah yes Edward and Alice. What would you like to do with them piccolo?" Marcus asks her.

She looks to me and I say "you decide darlin' all of ya plans have worked wonderfully so far."

She nods and closes her eyes, thinking of a plan. She opens them a couple minutes later and turns to Marcus, who was smiling at her.

"Well when they get here you should be sitting in the middle throne with Dydime behind you and Jane, Alec, Felix, Demetri and Chelsea around you with their hoods up. They will ask you questions and just answer them without saying any of our names. I know that Carlisle and Eleazer are the true other leaders but to Edward and Alice, me and Jasper will be. We will all need robes, and our family will follow us in when you announce the new king and queen. After we sit down in our thrones all of us will reveal who we are and have our fun with them." she said with a smirk.

"Excellent idea piccolo." Marcus says smiling. "I will get you all the necessary robes. Then show you to the crest room, where you can pick out which piece of jewelry with our crest on it, you would like to wear. It will be yours forever, so choose whichever one you like." He says getting up and walking to a door next to the thrones.

He comes out with 2 black robes, and 5 dark grey, almost black robes and hands them to us. Bella and I get the black ones to match Marcus. He then leads us out of the throne room and down a long hallway before opening a door and ushering us in.

The room was huge and full of all sorts of expensive jewelry, with the Volturi crest on them. We all choose necklaces. The guys necklaces are a little more masculine than the girls necklaces.

After we are through he leads us up a flight of stairs and shows us to our rooms. The Kings rooms are on the floor above us, and we share this floor with his guards. The mates all share a room, so Angela is sharing with Demetri. I can feel how excited she is about it. He gives us a tour of the castle with our last stop being the training room, which is now my favorite room, besides our bedroom.

Marcus and the other guard members leave to the throne room when Bella says they will be arriving in 10 minutes. Peter, Char, Rose, Emmett, Angela, Bella and I then head to the waiting room to wait until we are called. Bella uses her gifts to make us all invisible and to shield us so Edward and Alice can't smell us. She will also be shielding us when we enter so they won't recognize our scents before our big reveal.

'I can't wait to kill them' Bella says in our heads.

'Me too darlin' I thought.

'I just wanna jump and rip their asses to shreds as soon as they walk in the door' Rose growled.

'I think you'd have more fun if you used your power on them Rosie' Bella thought with a smile on her face.

'That's true' Rose says with a sadistic smile on her face.

We could all see eachother when Bella makes us invisible, but anyone else cannot.

'Their here' Bella thought right before the front doors open.

Gianna knows everything that happened along with our plan. She also knows that we are here watching, and she agreed to not let them know.

"Ah Mr.  and Ms. Cullen.  I thought you were traveling? What can I do for you?" Gianna asks sweetly.

"We were Gianna,  we decided to come back. It wasn't much fun. We need to see the kings right away." Alice answers.

"Hold on one moment" she replies getting out her phone, pretending to text someone.

'Are you ready uncle?' Bella thinks to Marcus.

'Yes my dear niece. Have Gianna send them in'

She disconnects from his mind and connects to Giannas.

'Now Gianna'

'Yes ma'am' she thinks back. Which makes Bella roll her eyes.

'Very funny Gi' Bella thinks before disconnecting from her mind.

Gianna chuckles and smiles "you can go in now."

I can tell that she hates those two too. Bella talked to Gianna for awhile last night. They became friends. They both respect eachother. Bella is going to change Gianna soon, she told us that her and Felix are mates, but the pull isn't strong enough while she is still human.

"Thank you Gianna." Edward said trying to dazzle her. He was shocked when it had no effect on her.

We all laughed in our minds as they walked into the throne room. The doors immediately shut behind them.

Marcus P.O.V

Fuckward and the pixie bitch walk into the throne room. I have to say I love those names that Bella came up with for them, they are catchy and very fitting. They walk up to stand in front of the thrones and immediately notice that the other two kings are gone, and I'm in the middle seat.

"Master Marcus where are the other two Kings. We must speak with you all. It's urgent." Pixie says.

"Well it's a rather detailed story. Would you like to hear it?" I questioned them.

"Master" they both said confused with one eyebrow raised.

"Well it started yesterday. I had some family come to visit me. They told me that Aro and Caius had killed my mate not the Romanians.  My mate here told me the whole story." I said looking to Dydime. Who was smirking at the two in front of us. "You see a member of my family has the ability to bring back the dead. After she told her story. We killed them, along with all the guard loyal to them." I said smirking.

"How could you do that. Now our plan is ruined." Asked Edward.

"The plan is not ruined young ones. It has just changed. Before I tell you the new plan, I think you should meet the two new rulers of the Volturi and the new guard members." I said.

They both were shocked but nodded their heads.

The doors opened and Isabella and Jasper walk in first, followed by their family. Their hoods hiding their faces. Felix and Demetri lock the doors behind them and stand in front of them, so those two cannot escape.

Isabella and Jasper sit in the thrones on either side of me, while the rest stand off to the left of the thrones, closest to my niece.

"Edward. Alice. Say hello to the new King and Queen of the Volturi." I said.

They all removed their hoods. Alice and Edward gasp in shock.

"Hello Edward and Alice." Bella says with a smirk.

"Did ya miss us" Jasper says with the same smirk.

END OF CHAPTER 34. UH OH ALICE AND EDWARD ARE IN TROUBLE! HOW IS EVERYONE LIKING IT SO FAR? I HOPE ITS GOOD. THANKS FOR READING!

ALL CHARACTERS AND MOST PLACES BELONG TO STEPHANIE MEYER. ALONG WITH SOME DIALOG THROUGHOUT THE BOOK.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

2.6M 30.5K 31
Bella and Edward are living peacful after their fight with the Volturi. But a visit from the Denali's is going to change that. How is Bella going to...
71K 1.7K 16
Isabella Volturi has spent her whole life without a mate, which is hard as she is Marcus Volturi's blood daughter. Now she is on a mission in the sma...
25.1K 605 16
Bella gets kidnapped by three members of the Volturi Coven. She later plans to make an escape. When two of them find her again, they end up dead. Whe...
37.9K 1K 26
(UNEDITED) Edward leaves Bella in new moon, she's depressed at first but then thinks over it, she doesn't want to be weak and shy anymore. She remem...