Survived (Taekook)

By xabish

Jeon Jungkook is a True Blood with unrestrained powers. He has a mysterious life. No one actually know him, n... More

Characters
Help
Scent
Orphan
Decision
Danger
Purple Eyes
Full Moon
Trepidation
Angry Wolf
Awakening
Remorse
Responsibility.
Mate
Apologies
Birthday
Rejection
Cursed
Solicitousness
Coercion Blessing.
Cloaked
Twing
Siren
Family
Stained
Gone
Bond
Helter-Skelter
Vulnerable
Guardian
Memory
Worst
Awakening
Stalker
Rage
Wounded
Sekeleton in the cupboard
Lost Delta
Lost and Found
Distant
Crumbled Truth
Poison
Weak
Embrace
Pain and past
Sweet Night.
Old leaves
Barbaric
Melancholy
Defying Truth
Agonizing
Making Up
Secret service
Back to you
Safe Place
Legend of his mother
Barbaric
Stay
Promise
Hidden fears
Surprise
Mate Mark
Cretically in love
Brother
Burn
Pain and gain
Scarifise
Guilt
Left alone
Funeral
Sire
Acceptance
Warmth
Oath
Head Alpha and Luna
Lurking Danger
Dark Shadow
The Best
Old fears
Family above all
Light of my life
Dread
Memories
Saviour
Little Wolfie
Little devil
Mother
Grief
Young Alpha
Mated
Father's Protection
Epilogue

Divulge

9.6K 488 26
By xabish

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"I'll be outside." Jungkook finally walked away. The silence of Taehyung made him sour. Though he heard Taehyung's thoughts but wards that are spoken are more powerful than thoughts.

"W...." Taehyung stopped. Jungkook halted on the mare breath.

"You want something?" Taehyung was shocked. Do Jungkook pay this much attention to him?

"W-water." He replied lowering his head. This atmosphere is heavy. Very heavy for him.

"I'll get it for you." Jungkook didn't wait any longer and left the room. Hands tightly holding the inner of his trousers pocket, almost fisted but not out of rage, out of pure sadness.

He made his way to the kitchen. After what happened he took an oath to check each and every thing that will go to Taehyung.

"What have i thrown myself into." Ahro muttered, tears welling in her eyes watching his only son being watched by six hacks, six men of Choi.

One of them looked at her and smirked. She darted her eyes and turned again. The longer she will hold her tongue the safer is her son.

She cut the veggies and put the pot on the stove to cook lunch.

"Noona." Her heart hammered in her chest. She clutched the pot by both sides tightly. The figure soon revealed himself.

"Noona i want a water bottle. Is there any in the fridge?" Jungkook asked her. Standing by the opposite side of the shelf.

She didn't say anything just longed toward the fridge to get water. Jungkook leaned against the outer shelf.

"Where is Beck?" Jungkook asked.

"D-Don't know...." The bottle slipped from her trembling hands. Jungkook was quick to stand by her side.

She tensed fearing that maybe the blocker didn't work properly and Jungkook will get her scent in no time.

"Nonna careful."he pulled her out and made her sit on the chair. "Are you alright?"

She was so pale, hands trembling and forehead drenched with the cold sweat.

"I-I'm fine." She replied.

"Why don't you look fine then?" He asked.

"Water." She handed him the water bottle. Jungkook sensed something off with her.

He took the water bottle, placed it on the kitchen counter and turned towards her. She was crying by now, making full effort to hold back her sobs.

"Noona what's troubling you? You know you can talk to me whenever you want and whatever you want to talk." He held her hand securely. The mare action made her burst into tears. She looked outside the window and saw one of Choi's man standing too close to Yeonjun and Hun sang.

She looked back at calm and soothing eyes of Jungkook. That was all she needed right now. If she can protect Han Sung, she'll do anything.

"Ju-Jungkook-ssi." She mind-linked him in a small voice. "I'm sorry."

Jungkook felt a tight squeeze on his hand and his mind's walls were pushed by someone or something to open up. He gave excess.

It was no secret in Blood Moon pack that how powerful Jungkook's wolf is. He has the power that no one ever thought about. A true leader indeed.

Ahro let her mind open to Jungkook. He can foresee her all of it. She knew she'll get punished for that but Hun Sang will be protected, she is more than okay with it. After all that's what parent's do. They make sacrifices for their children.

It was all quite for a long while. Jungkook's eyes were closed, Ahro's eyes were wide open. After a while Jungkook let her hand go. He stepped back. She looked at him with panicked eyes.

"J-Jungkook-ssi." She called. Jungkook's hold on the water bottle tighten and he looked outside the window and then back at the lady.

"For your own child, you killed mine." Jungkook's broken voice entered her mind. The sadness and brokenness she felt in the voice made her own heart shatter.

"I was not known about Taehyung's condition. Believe me if i would have....."

"Then what? What would have you done then?"

"I would've did something."

"You already did something. In that case it will not be my child but my mate. In every case I would be the one who will loose."

Jungkook broke the argument and walked outside the kitchen. He felt like dying. His heart pains. He can't even think properly. Ahro has always been dear to her. Because of her loving nature and terrible past he never ever considered her a worker, she has always been a friend to him.

With a broken heart and roaring mind he went back to his room. He pushed open the door, finding Taehyung sitting on his bed, knees close to his chest and looking outside the big window. The scene broke Jungkook more.

Taehyung has never been the one who would stay silent or would space out like this. He was a kind of happy face who always smiled.

"T-Taehyung." Jungkook called him slowly not to startle him. The called boy turned to look at him with red eyes. He's been crying again.

"Water." Jungkook walked up yo him and handed him the water bottle. Taehyung took it. Jungkook saw the hesitation in his eyes.

"Thank you." Taehyung replied, holding the bottle tightly.

"I'll be outside." Jungkook said after a while. Not once has he came too close or have tried to be dominant with Taehyung and Taehyung has noticed it well. "If you need me, I'm just a thought away."

Taehyung looked at him with hopeful eyes, not known what he wants from the Alpha but he just want something. Jungkook didn't see it so he walked outside, leaving the sulking Taehyung behind.

"I also need to be close to you Tae, but I can't just force myself upon you. I'll wait. I'll wait till you fully accept me." Jungkook whispered as he slides down by the wall.

Jungkook knows the look Taehyung just gave him, the vulnerability he saw in his eyes. The hesitation he sensed when he was looking at the water bottle was all justified. He knows Taehyung is scared. He wants to do something but is not known what?

"Jungkook." A small voice in his mind made him alert.

He didn't waist even a second and ran back inside.

"You okay?" Was the first thing that came out of his mouth.

Taehyung shook his head. Jungkook bent down only to see water bottle in the ground and Taehyung's hand trembling.

"What happened?" Jungkook said, voice so soft that Taehyung wanted to hug him right then and there.

Taehyung shook his head again, a small amount of tears already made his way up to the rim of his eyes.

"You are safe Tae, nothing will hurt you when I'm here." Jungkook took the water bottle and removed the cap. He drank a few sips from the bottle. The dread he saw on Taehyung's face was painful. Even after everything Taehyung still cared for him.

"It's all okay. You can drink it." For a second Taehyung was unable to move, he was jammed to his place.

Taehyung's hand unconsciously went to his stomach and halted right there. He looked at Jungkook who was looking at him but gave a sad smile in return.

"It's oaky." He said and gave him the bottle. Taehyung finally drank it.

Jungkook was unable to focus anymore. He knows the one who did it, he knows the one who planned it. He can't just stay silent and do nothing.

"Take some rest. You need it alot. And eat properly. I'll ask Jimin hyung to stay with you. Don't miss your medicines." Jungkook said atill standing at distance, small smile one his lips and eyes full of love and affection.

"Are you g-going somewhere." Said Taehyung trying to hold his hand but Jungkook was quick to use that hand to settle his hairs. Taehyung felt that purposeful distancing.

"Yeah. I have a meeting to attend." Jungkook replied sweetly. Taehyung just nodded in return and  lay back down on the bed, his back facing Jungkook.

"I'm sorry but I can't tell you."  Jungkook walked outside.

            *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"I need your help." Jungkook said to the other one.

"Hello to you too." Jackson laughed.

"I'm not in a mood Jack. I need your help. Can you help me?" Jungkook said face serious and eyes angry.

"You know I'll always accompany you. What can i do?" Jackson asked.

"To meet someone. I need you to be as confident as possible with your choice. I don't want someone who back off when needed. Are you up for it?" The words are insulting but Jackson knew well Jungkook didn't mean  that for him.

"Is it for killing a bastard or saving an innocent?" He questioned.

"Both."

"When are we leaving? " Jungkook smiled on his friend. Jackson has never ever left him alone. He has always been there with him. After Yoongi, if Jungkook trust someone that is Jackson.

"Right now." He replied. Jackson stood up, slipped the shirt to his well toned body.

Jungkook and Jackson left the pack silently. No one knew where did they go or what are they up to.

Ahro was still in the kitchen with her head all over the place. She didn't know what should she do. Hun Sang was back from the training and was following Yeonjun wherever he go.

"You did well today." Yeonjun patted the boy's shoulder.

"Thank you hyung." Han Sung smiled. "You are really strong yourself."

"Not as strong as i should." Yeonjun replied.

"But you can defeat Jackson sir. You are too strong for your age." Han Sung said whereas Yeonjun snapped at him.

"Not strong enough to Protect my hyung. He just keep getting hurt." The younger boy flinched on the sudden outburst. Han Sung was a beta, weak one infront of an Alpha.

"I'm sorry." He said making Yeonjun look at him.

"I should be sorry." Yeonjun hugged the boy. "I'm sorry."

"I'll help you protect your brother. Taehyungie hyung is my hyung too." Han Sung said not knowing the two pair of eyes on them. The lady teared up.

"Han Sung we have to go." She called the boy.

"Mommy i want to stay please. We have got mission to save Taehyung hyung please." He whined in reply.

"Listen to your mother Han sung. Taehyung hyung always say good boys always listen to elders." Yeonjun said and the other's eyes shined and he nodded.

"I'm a good boy." Han Sung replied and promised Yeonjun that he will come back tomorrow early. There right at that time two young boy became friends.
                 *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Did you find anything?" Head Alpha yelled right on Namjoon's face.

"We are still trying Alpha. Whoever did it, was smart to not leave any clue behinds."

"They were smart or you are dumb. They almost killed the Head Alpha's son and his mate right under our noses and you can't even find them?"

"Alpha the whole pack is being watched. We have eyes on each and everyone in the pack."

"I don't care what you have to do, find the one who did it." Head Aloha was more angry at himself than at Namjoon.

He knows who did it still could get the courage to tell anyone. He is scared. Scared of being embarrassed infront of everyone, infront of his own son.

"We'll find them soon Alpha." Namjoon said again, finally finding an excuse to leave when he saw Luna entering the room.

"I'll report you when we'll find something." He left.

"What's troubling you?" Luna asked Head Alpha and massaged his shoulders. He sighed and held her hand.

"My deeds are coming back to me, Karma. I'm afraid of Karma." He replied.

"Don't say that. You have been nothing but good to everyone. One who do good never gets bad." She said sitting beside him.

"I'm...." Before he could say anything Ahro came to the room running.

No good person.

"T-Taehyung...." With just a mare name, the couple was on their feet.

"What happed to him?" Head Alpha questioned her.

"H-He..... He is trembling..... scared....." she couldn't speak properly. Both others ran outside to see the omega.

"Hyung please calm down." Yeonjun tried to hug him but Taehyung pushed him away.

"Taehyungie hyung. Please. See it's us." Han sung said on the verge of crying.

Yeonjun with all his might was hanging by the Omega's waist. Taehyung was not opening his eyes but was trembling and trashing even with a slight touch. His breath uneven and hyperventilating.

Yoongi was standing far waiting for Jimin to come back. Jimin was out for some work and he called him as soon as Taehyung started to get this attack. He certainly was taking too much time.

"Yeonjun step away from him." Yoongi finally said.

"What? No." Yeonjun cried. Yoongi forcefully pulled him away from Taehyung and stood close to him but silent.

He kept standing and when Taehyung slowed his trashing, he slowly grabbed his hand.

Tae has always been so special to me. He is so close to mu heart. He gets scared very easily that's why i stay very close to him always. You know he often calms down very quickly when i hold his hand silently without saying anything. He just need a secure support around himself. I can give him that.

Yoongi remember Jimin telling him once, he suddenly remembered and did as Jimin once said.

Taehyung panicked more for a while but when Yoongi kept standing close but silent Taehyung held his hand in return.

"You are okay." Yoongi said slowly. He always had a soft spot for the boy.

"M-My........ I'm scared." Taehyung hugged the elder and pressed his face further in the crook of his neck.

Jungkook just got the distress feeling and enters the pack house in hurry.  He didn't waste any more time and ran up to their room.

He was stoned to see Taehyung crying and sweaty, breath uneven, finding it hard to breathe. To some extant he can tell what's troubling Taehyung.

He steps forward to help him but stops when he sees Taehyung calming down while Yoongi said smooth nothings in his ears.

Taehyung hugged Yoongi and cried his eyes out. He finds it really hard to control his tears or normal his breathing. He felt like his whole body will explode. He wants to scream, cry and shout at somebody.

Anything, anything that can let him be free from inside. There is so much that's hidden and he doesn't know how to spill it out, so the easier way is crying.

Having Yoongi's shoulder gave him an opportunity that he got someone, someone to whom he can lean on. Someone who will stay by his side and will listen to him.

Jungkook saw how Taehyung finally calmed down and he didn't even get his scent, he didn't even acknowledged his presence. As much as he wanted to slip this up but things weren't that easy to forget. He felt hurt.

Hello Army💜💜
I hope you like that chapter. Read, vote and comment and follow me please 😊
I purple you 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 157K 65
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook Werewolves au} The tale of an Omega's misery and a Trueblood's downfall. Taehyung always thought that having a mate is beautif...
654K 29.3K 53
#omegaverse "My Tum Tum hurt. Phew." "What?" Jeon Jeongguk is a human boy and Kim Taehyung is a lost omega wolf, had to meet in a certain circumstanc...
3.4M 205K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...
14.1K 788 3
Jeon Jungkook, the alpha king of the Jeon Kingdom, has a reputation as one of the most brutal kings in history. People shivered and cowered under the...