π‘’π“Žπ‘’π“ˆ π“Œπ’Ύπ’Ήπ‘’ π‘œπ“…π‘’π“ƒ ||...

By -babyroses-

~𝒾 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“‚π“Ž π‘’π“Žπ‘’π“ˆ π“Œπ’Ύπ’Ήπ‘’ π‘œπ“…π‘’π“ƒ π’·π“π‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ π‘”π“‡π‘œπ“Šπ“ƒπ’Ή π“Šπ“ƒπ’·οΏ½... More

~π„π˜π„π’ π–πˆπƒπ„ πŽππ„π~
π‘π‘Žπ‘ π‘‘
𝐼.𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘’π‘‘π‘–π‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘›
𝐼𝐼.𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘ π‘β„Žπ‘œπ‘œπ‘™ π‘œπ‘“ π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘π‘žπ‘’π‘’
𝐼𝐼𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘
𝑉. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘ π‘œπ‘›π‘”
𝑉𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘˜
𝑉𝐼𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘‘π‘’π‘šπ‘œπ‘ 
𝑉𝐼𝐼𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘™π‘π‘’π‘š π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘™π‘’π‘Žπ‘ π‘’
𝐼𝑋. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦
𝑋. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘—π‘œπ‘π‘ 
𝑋𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘Ÿ
𝑋𝐼𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘›π‘π‘’
𝑋𝐼𝐼𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘ π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘˜π‘ 
𝑋𝐼𝑉. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’π‘“π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ
𝑋𝑉. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘£π‘–π‘‘π‘’π‘œ
𝑋𝑉𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ 𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑑
𝑋𝑉𝐼𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘π‘œπ‘›π‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘
~π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟐~
𝐼. π‘€π‘’π‘™π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π‘π‘Žπ‘π‘˜, 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’
𝐼𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’π‘“π‘Žπ‘›π‘ 
𝐼𝐼𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘”π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘™π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘ 
𝐼𝑉. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ β„Žπ‘Žπ‘™π‘™π‘œπ‘€π‘’π‘’π‘›
𝑉. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘“π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘›π‘œπ‘€ π‘‘π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ
𝑉𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘ π‘›π‘’π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ 
𝑉𝐼𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘›π‘˜π‘ 
𝑉𝐼𝐼𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘ π‘‘π‘šπ‘Žπ‘ 
𝐼𝑋. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘”π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’

𝐼𝑉. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘π‘œπ‘¦

2.4K 70 28
By -babyroses-

big time rush sat at the pool of the palm woods watching waynewayne flirt with olivia. all four of the boys didn't like him talking to her, she was too sweet for that. carlos hated him the most, he hated how waynewayne was talking to his girl.

"first, he joins our band without our permission," james began.

"then he steals my girl!" carlos exclaimed, watching olivia giggle, "who i have no shot with. buts it's still not fair!"

"which is why we're gonna get rid of him," logan continued. "kendall, get rid of him."

"why me?" kendall asked

"because he scares us," james explained and kendall stood up to protest.

"we are a band," kendall began. "and we're gonna do this together, because we are not afraid of some loudmouth, backwards-hatted, droopy pants wearing-"

kendall stopped when the other three motioned him to cut it out because wayne-wayne had approached him.

"he's right behind me, isn't he?" kendall asked and the three nodded with fearful looks.

kendall turned around to see an angry wayne-wayne.

"you want trouble-trouble, ken-dork?" wayne-wayne asked him. "bring it! bring it!"

"yeah, we've decided that there's only one room for four members of big time rush," kendall told him as his band mates gathered behind him.

waynewayne smiled amused, "great-great." he took and his phone and called griffin. "yo, griff-griff. the guys agree with me. five in the band is too many."

"sounds fresh, waynewayne," griffin said through the phone. "i'll be stopping by the studio tomorrow to see which one goes. griff-griff out!"

james yelped at the news as griffin hung up and the guys got worried.

"you see... my contract states that i'm guaranteed to front a band, and i picked this band," waynewayne explained, holding up the contract.

"ooh, a contract," kendall said with sarcasm. "we're so scared."

"my contract also states that i get a posse," waynewayne continued and snapped his fingers. three guys in white, punk-like clothing walked out and stood behind him.

"scared now?" waynewayne asked and the four boys coward back, feeling scared now

"yeah."

"a little scared.

"kind of big guys."

"i've kind of got chills on this side of my arm."

waynewayne noticed olivia and smirked at her.

"i've got a girl to catch, see ya losers later," waynewayne chuckled, before exiting the scene with his posse.

"no, she's mine!" carlos called as waynewayne approached olivia, who gave him a nice smile, but wasn't into him. "he can't do that!"

"he can," logan told him."

"he can't! olivia's my girl."

——

~later~

waynewayne walked out to the pool and over to a guy sitting on a chair. big time rush was hiding behind a bush with tree hats on, watching waynewayne. waynewayne pointed to the man, which made his posse pick up the man and toss him into the pool. waynewayne sat down on the chair and his posse fanned him and gave him a magazine to read and a coconut to drink.

"man, he even makes sipping out of a coconut look tough," logan mentioned.

carlos smacked his head, "focus! one of us is gonna get kicked out of the band."

"my money's on logan," james whispered and logan gave him an offended look.

"mean!"

"nobody's breaking us up," kendall protested. "we're a team. we're not afraid of waynewayne or anybody else."

suddenly, camille popped up into frame and the guys screamed in fear of her presence. camille was wearing a pink wrestling costume.

"oh, relax, i didn't get the part," camille assured them. "maybe throwing the casting director in a flying headlock was a bad idea."

olivia noticed camille talking to the boys and walked over to them.

"hey, guys," olivia greeted and carlos gave her a goofy grin.

"hey, olivia," he greeted with a small wave and she waved back.

"girls, we're in an urgent save-our-band mission right now," kendall told the the girls and pointed at waynewayne.

the girls turned and saw waynewayne sitting there and olivia groaned.

"i hate him," she sighed. "he thinks he's so cool when he's actually not."

carlos felt himself smile at this and cheered to himself.

"hey, when did wally dooley move to the palm woods?" camille asked the guys, who became confused.

"wally who-ley?" logan questioned.

"wally dooley," camille repeated and turned around again. "yeah, he must be up for a bad boy role."

"i knew he was fake, i knew it," olivia mentioned.

"we worked together on the magic middle school," camille informed the others. "yeah, he plays towel boy."

"what?!" the other five asked in shock.

camille led the group inside and searched up videos of waynewayne as towel boy. olivia was loving the current situation of him getting exposed and her smile never left her face.

"hey look, it's towel boy!" one of the actors on the video called and waynewayne, who looked nothing like how he does now, turned around with glasses on his face and a dorky look.

"oh my gosh," olivia giggled.

"he looks hot!" the other actor said. "better cool him off."

the three actors lifted their arms and a hose lifted into the air and sprayed waynewayne with water. the three boys laughed at him.

"i guess i'm the one who needs the towel," waynewayne said with a dorky smirk as the fake audience laughed in the background.

"so waynewayne didn't grow up on the mean streets of detroit," logan pointed outs.

"he grew up in a mansion in dallas," camille informed them and stood up. "his dad invented toast on a rope."

"and he's gonna kick one of us out of the band?" kendall asked and waynewayne walked behind him with his posse. "well, we're gonna kick him out of the band cause we don't need no fakey-fakey, poser-poser-"

the other boys and olivia motioned behind him for him to stop talking.

"he's behind me again, isn't he?" kendall asked before turning and facing waynewayne

"hey, wally," camille greeted.

"hey, camille," he greeted back before looking at kendall. "oh, and news flash. this town is full of phonies and nobody cares! contract! hey, what do you guys think of the name waynewayne rush?"

"that will never catch on," olivia told him

"dude, once gustavo finds out that you're a phoney-phoney-"

"you are out-out!" james finished for carlos.

"you guys, gustavo is a joke, okay?" waynewayne admitted. "griffin has the power and he'll get rid of whoever i say... and i say..." he put his sunglasses back on and got in kendall's face. "it's you. and there's nothing you can do about it, because you can't stop the waynewayne train."

"chug-a, chug-a, chug-a, chug-a," waynewayne sang as he backed away with his posse doing a dance move like a train. "okay stop this, it's not cool."

the posse and him stopped the dancing before walking away and the guys sprinted off to rocque records to fix the situation.

"wanna get a smoothie?" camille asked olivia.

"sure!" she smiled and the two girls walked away together.

——

~the next day~

big time rush had successfully gotten rid of waynewayne by having kendall surprise everyone with becoming a bad boy. he was only faking it, but it worked and it unfortunately destroyed gustavo's office. along with leaving a little surprise in one of his desks as well. olivia was impressed with kendall's ability to act like a bad boy and the plan the guys and gustavo came up with.

the guys had came over to her apartment to tell her the news and invited her over. carlos was the one who suggested she should come over, but he didn't want to admit it.

the four boys and olivia walked into to see mrs. knight standing there with a pan and buddha bob was on the ground.

"hey, mom, i'm a bad boy," kendall smiled as the five walked passed her.

"what's the maintenance guy doing on the floor?" james asked.

"hi, mrs. knight!" olivia greeted and mrs. knight gave her a nervous smile as olivia walked by her.

"maintenance guy?" mrs. knight asked.

kendall walked over to the tv as the guys and olivia sat down on the couch.

"lets check out waynewayne's new band," kendall suggested before turning on the tv to have waynewayne's new band performing.

"the ziggle zaggles!" the tv said as four guys in different colored costumes appeared and bananas were floating behind them. olivia giggled at this as the boys began to sing and waynewayne was front and center.

"always eat your bananas. banana-lama-wamma-wamma-nanas!" waynewayne sang and the group laughed at him. "yum yum yum yummy nanas! banana-lama-wamma-wamma-nanas!"

"that's so bad," olivia chuckled and carlos and her fist bumped.

"he is really bad," james agreed, before 6 news came on screen.

"tonight, a warning for anyone on the 210 freeway," the news reporter began as the 210 freeway appeared on screen. "a police chase is in progress. the car is believed to be driven by molly finster."

the camera zoomed in a a petite girl driving a car down the freeway.

"that's molly!" katie pointed out.

"a 20-year-old con actress who passes herself as an 11-year-old trying to land jobs in hollywood," the reporter continued and olivia scoffed.

"can't trust anyone nowadays," olivia mentioned and the four guys agreed.

"yep!"

"i told you she was weird," katie exclaimed as buddha bob came over with a coffee mug.

"yeah, you got that right!" he agreed.

"mom?" kendall asked, "is that your rental car?"

"yep," mrs. knight nodded.

——
Up Next: big time love song

these first few chapters will be shorter, because it focuses a lot on the band. jo is arriving, but carlos won't be interested in her. i'm excited for this and for carlos and olivia's relationship to grow even more.

however, their relationship won't be so easy to maintain. the world of fame and the people in it will keep them apart. so lots of drama and heartbreak will come into play. so excited for this.

see ya in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 389 40
Preview: Yes, Valedictorian, dated all the jocks but it never quite was serious. I was labeled 'prude', 'nerd', 'hard working', and 'safe'. Standing...
7.3K 56 13
Dated but it just didn't work out, feelings still remain but none of them know. What will happen between them after some time?
10.4K 444 16
βŒ— 𝐈 πŠππŽπ– π˜πŽπ” πŠππŽπ– ❝ In which a girl from Minnesota takes advice from Hollywood's future bad boy. ❞ ❨ Book 1/1 ❩ ❨ Big Time Rush S1-S2 ❩ ❨...