Amour || Louis partridge

By partridgess

Violet Grace Chalamet is a successful actress, mostly known for being Timothée Chalamet's younger sister and... More

Cast
Wikipedia
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
Not a chapter!!
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
NEW BOOK!!

10

1.7K 23 1
By partridgess

So Timothee and lily are staying until next year so like 2 months. So I guess that's fun. I don't have much scenes to film in stranger things and it will be out in February or March. They're trying to move faster with this season since it's been a long time and it took longer than usual.

I don't have anymore brat scenes since my character rhyme is at cheer camp and it's turned into more of Aurelie's show. Also grey's anatomy is bring my character back to life, the last time I was on greys anatomy it was in 2013, my first appearance was in 2012. I'll be going with tim to California and filming will be about three days to a week but we're staying for two weeks week since he has to do something which I'm actually not sure what it is. But that won't be until December.

I went to the studio that I go to we started recording
enough for you since Olivia is back in New York City, and I still haven't gotten started on clichè.

Transparent soul is going to be out next week!!

Liked by Willow and 3,016,835 others
Violetchalamet T R A N S P A R E N T   S O U L  ft WILLOW OUT NEXT WEEK THE 22!!! 🖤🖤

Willow 🖤

Username So excited!!!

Username OMFGG YESS!!!

Username CANT WAIT!!!

Username THIS DUO THOUGH-

Username Omg literally let it go 🙄
Username stfu Asher fan 

Username EMO VIOLET!???? 😏😏

—————————

Me and Oliva took a break and got something to eat "hey do you know any good places around?" She asked "yeah! I know a place"

Violetchalamet YALL ME AND LIV HAD SOME BOMB ASS FOOD

We recorded and after we were done we parted ways, she went to her hotel and I went to my house. But paparazzi saw me. Damn it. Hopefully they're nice. I got a text from Olivia that paparazzi saw her.

It started off normal then it kind of just started to get uncomfortable. From sexists questions to comparing me to my brother to saying that I'm a attention seeker and calling me names and when I tried to leave the followed me. Great.

My Uber finally arrived and I was so fucking happy to get out of here because I couldn't handle this shit anymore. These people are fucking assholes.

Violetchalametfan_ wtf. Paparazzi shouldn't be treating celebrity's like this. I feel so bad for her :/

I finally got home after 15 minutes and I already saw a couple of posts about it.

I got home and heard lily, timothee, Aurelie, and my parents. I was supposed to eat dinner but instead I went upstairs to my room.

Aurelie's pov
I could've sworn I heard Violet come in and i went to go see if anyone went upstairs and I heard a door slam shut.

I knew something was wrong, she always comes in with a smile on her face and says hi.

"Did Violet come home?" My mom asked "yeah but she went to her room"

"I'll just go up and check up on her" lily told them as she went upstairs. She helped Violet a lot when the breakup they're pretty close

I go to Instagram and see if anything happened the first thing that appeared was a video of her and paparazzi but i recognized this page. They did the same thing to other celebrities and today it was Violet.

I showed the page to my parents and tim and explained it to them. I felt so bad for her.

Violet's pov
I heard lily knock on the door wile I was crying into my pillow. Those people make me so fucking frustrated.

I wiped the tears and opened the door. "Hey" lily said "hi lily" I put a half smile on my face "okay, what's up? She asked "paparazzi" I answered

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 394 32
Many people expect that teenage girls only think about boys, make up and looking pretty all the time. Maybe getting good grades here and there. But t...
5.3K 54 18
All though y/n was a very bright and happy girl the bruises laid beneath her make up told a different story. What happens when and accident at a part...
198K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
870 158 10
"𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒢𝓁𝒶𝒹𝑒" Clara wakes up with no memory of the outside world. She's sucked into a condensed maze full of boys, where sh...