Wikipedia

Violet Grace Chalamet is a was born on August 16, 2004 making her a Leo

Violet Grace Chalamet is a was born on August 16, 2004 making her a Leo. Her closest friends are Olivia Rodrigo, the stranger things cast, lilia Buckingham and Pearl Davis. She is also very good friends with all her co stars and influencers like Jonny and Lauren Orlando and William Franklyn Miller. She is also good friends with some of the IT cast too. Violet also says that "my bestest of friends are my siblings Timotheé and Aurelie Chalamet" She's an actor, model, You-tuber and former gymnast.

Fame
Violet Grace Chalamet was mostly known for being Timothée Chalamet's younger sister but she is also known for her outstanding work! She is known for being in films and shows like stranger things as Amanda, IT chapter 1 and 2 as Bella Hayward, and her role as Amy Parker in Avengers and Spider-Man

Violet started with small short films and got the role as rhyme in chicken girls on Netflix back in 2016. She slowly gained popularity and now has a net worth of 6M and 14M followers on Instagram and 18M followers on TikTok. She even made a YouTube channel with 4.6M followers.

Background

Violet is French with some British decent she can speak both English and French. She was raised in New York City and has been living there most of her life. She was a level 7 gymnast but quit after 8 years, when she started acting.

About

Violet is 16 years old and is graduating soon. Her best friend is Pearl Davis, a family friend and according to Violet they've been friends for as long as she can remember. Some of Violet's nicknames that her family and friends called her are include vi, lettie, and vivi. She won many awards such as emmy's, kids choice awards, teen choice awards and Golden globes.

Love Life

Violet has dated Asher Angel then broke up in May,  they are still friends and on good terms. She was rumored to be dating her co star Noah Schnapp, Jeaden Wesley and William Franklyn Miller but shut the rumors down.

Movies/TV shows

Stranger things (S1,2,3) (Neflix) - Violet plays Steve's younger sister, Amanda who is also Will's love interest

Spider-Man: homecoming - Amelia (Amy) Parker (peter's sister)

Spider-Man: far from home - Amelia (Amy) Parker (peters sister)

Avengers: Infinity War- Amelia (Amy) Parker

Avengers: Endgame-  Amelia (Amy) Parker

Chicken girls (Netflix) - Rhyme

Grace stirs up to success - Zoè (grace's cousin)

Spring Breakaway (Netflix) - Rhyme

IT (Bella Hayward)

IT 2 (Bella Hayward)

Shazam (HBO)

Chemistry ( Asher angel)

Bizzardvark (Disney +)

A/n - okay so Timothee Chalamet isn't British but I made the Chalamet siblings have British decent because it'll add to the story TRUST THE PROCESS

also some characters that Violet plays/played are made up or played by Jules Leblanc