7

"VIOLET!!" Zendaya leaned in for a hug "finally a cool person" I told her "heyy I'm cool" Tom said "no your not" Zendaya replied. It was my first day back on set for Spider-Man: No way home.

In between scenes and in breaks Daya, Tom and I catched up. The last time I saw them was 2 months ago I'll only be filming for a week or two just to wrap things up.

"So any new upcoming stuff? Boys? Anyone?" Data asked "yes I have a ton of projects and I'm filming 3 different things Chicken girls, luckily I'm only in a few scenes now, stranger things, this and I have some more stuff, Well me and Asher broke up almost 7 months ago" I told her "about time you dumped his ass he didn't deserve you" she was one of the only people that knew..about the real reason why me and Asher broke up.

He was toxic, controlling and manipulative, he abused me mentally, he basically brain washed me. Oh and he cheated on me. Which I didn't know until after we broke up. One of his cousins told me, Asher introduced us and she was really nice, I actually still follow her. She's a real one honestly for telling me the whole story.

He cheated on me with his best friend, Caroline Gregory. The public doesn't know anything about this only my family, Pearl and some of the it and most of the st cast. The public thinks that we just lost feelings and are still friends. They were spotted together once, holding hands he obviously denied it and I was stupid enough to believe it. He told me that there was nothing to worry about, and how that's just how they are.

Liv <33

Heyy

HII

IM GOING TO ATLANTA!! FOR 2 WEEKS

REALLY WHEN!?

I leave tomorrow morning
I get there like at 2

Ahh okay okay

When are you free so we can finally hang out again

I'm free tomorrow and the day after
I'll pick you up from the airport !
I'm free after 1:30

Okay!! <3

the next day ————————————————————

I have to go to the studio today, I got up at 6am to get there at 7. I wrote and am singing a song, I have made a couple of songs but I kept those to myself and this is my first one that I wrote myself and will release it. This is my last day at the studio so it will be released soon! Probably in a week! No more than two weeks

After we both went out for coffee at this new cafe. He's only here for a week two song it in the studio since he's from London.