30

Time skip
After half a year of filming it came to an end. I keep in contact with the cast as much as I can and I just auditioned for a new role. Me and Louis are still in a very great relationship but a few things have changed...

Louis had to go back to London to film Enola Homes 2 with Millie soon after we were done filming but he's finally coming back since filming for Enola Holmes wrapped up earlier this week. Plus the Rumors&Rules premiere is in two weeks. We had to spend the holidays away from each other but we made it work.

I met his parents and sisters when they came for vacation here but before that I formally introduced him to my family. It went great and his sisters are literally so sweet.

I already released my album crushin' and it was a hit, being #1 in charts. The fans went crazy because I released it after I confirmed my relationship with Louis so they obviously knew it was about him. He loved the songs and I loved his reaction to them.

I'm currently at a fitting to see what I'm going to wear for the premiere and after I'm going to see Louis. It's literally been forever since I've seen him, even though we FaceTimed everyday a talked it's not the same.

I'm excited to see the whole cast again at the premiere for sure!! Of course not including Maddie. Everything was really awkward and she never apologized besides the day she kissed Louis.

I'm willing to forgive her because I've known her for such a long time but not if she hasn't changed. I get it maybe she really did get caught up with Louis and made a mistake but I'm not the bad guy and if she really changed she would have apologized for real not make it backhanded and say her and Louis would be great together.
——————
My fitting has ended and I'm finally going to see Louis. We're meeting up at our favorite coffee shop as I'm walking there I see him and and I run towards him a bit and hug tightly. "I missed you so much" we both say and he breaks the hug and leans in for a kiss. It was nice having him back, here, in person.
. . . . . . . . . . .
At the premiere
Me and Louis both arrived at the premiere together, lots of cameras, lots of answering questions and lots of pictures.

Everything was great. I got to see the cast and catch up with them plus met some other celebrities there but the only awkward part was Maddie. There were a few questions involving her but I avoided them since they mostly involved the cast and how it was like being on set.

We also had to take some pictures together but nothing too bad. She kept making her bitch face around us but it's whatever.

I got many compliments from my outfit and just had a good time.