24

After the festival we all went to Jenna's house to hang out besides Timmy since he took Aurelie home.

"What should we do?" Jenna asked "we should do karaoke!" Noah suggested "oh my god yes!" I replied as the rest of them agreed.

"YOU SAID THE GUN WAS MINE ISNT COOL NO I DONT LIKE YOU BUT I GOT SMARTER I GOT HARDER IN THE NICK OF TIME HONEY I ROSE UP FROM THE DEAD I DO IT ALL THE TIME IVE GOT A LIST OF NAMES AND YOURS IS IN RED UNDERLINED I CHECK IT ONE AND I CHECK IT TWICE OH!" We all sang

Louis pov-
Karaoke is fun so far but Violet has been really close to Noah it's getting on my nerves. I have to tell her how I feel, I know I've been avoiding it but I have to make a move.

Back to Violet's pov
"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFEEE ALL MYYY LIFFEEEE" We all sang after several Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Doja Cat, Ariana Grade, and Lady Gaga songs.

⋆.*ೃ✧ a few songs later ⋆.*ೃ✧

"We should watch a movie!" Maddie suggested and we all agreed on watching the movie IT.

I was sitting next to Noah and Louis beside Louis was Maddie who was also next to Jenna. The rest of them were sitting down on Jenna's very comfy rug.

"Aww you were a little baby" Noah pointed out when I got on the screen as the rest of them were in awe. "I know I was adorable. OH MY GOD LOOK ITS JAEDEN" I said after he appeared on the screen

Louis pov-
Violet and Noah were laughing so much everyone else started to laugh "what happened?" Jenna said laughing "I'm so sorry inside joke" She said as they both continued to laugh.

3 hours later

Violet's pov-
"Well this has been fun but I've got to go" I told the small group of 3. Louis, Maddie, and Jenna of course we're remaining "yeah it's getting late so I should get going" Louis replied "same" Maddie added

"You walking home?" Louis asked "yeah I don't feel like taking the train alone it's late" I added "Alright then I'll go with you" Louis suggested "well if you insist" we laughed. "Hey, it's so late I think I might just get an Uber. How are you guys going home?" Maddie asked "We're taking the train" I responded "Oh, I'll probably just get a Cab or something" She said.

Me and louis were in the almost empty train as I took a picture of him "so aesthetic" I showed him jokingly. As much as I love this city, it can be anything but aesthetic.

 As much as I love this city, it can be anything but aesthetic

Liked by Jennaortega and 4,073,637 others Violetchalamet karaoke 🕺View comments Noahschnapp You amaze me

Violetchalamet karaoke 🕺
View comments
Noahschnapp You amaze me. I have no idea how you still had the energy after the festival

Username BRO I SHIP HER AND LOUIS SO BAD

Username Violet marry me

Username NO CAUSE VI AND LOUIS WOULD LOWKEY LOOK CUTE TOGETHER

Username HER AND JENNA.

Username I want to be her so bad bro.

Username OMG SO IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO SHIPS THEM-

Username I love her
————————
We kept taking pictures of each other as the train was moving. "This is your stop right?" He questioned "Yeah" I assured him.

The train opened its doors and we got off.

We were walking for a bit, recalling the events of earlier today. "Seriously you were amazing today" He said as we got to the front of my house "Thank you Louis. For everything" Then I felt that spark like I did before.

Fuck it.
I learned in and he did to and next thing I know his lips are onto mine.

Oh my god. I'm kissing Louis. Louis kissing me? What is wrong with me. After the small kiss I pulled away "I have to uh- go" I said.

I probably just ruined our friendship.

What did I do.

A/N YALL I WAS OMW TO SCHOOL WRITING THIS THIS HOPE YOU LIKE IT. ILL BE UPDATING WEEKLY! CLIFFHANGER?