16

I woke up and ready to be productive, I have a chemistry read for rumors in rules today. I'm excited I get to meet some of the maybe cast, there have been instances where some people I saw in the chemistry read ended up not being chosen to be in the film.

Liked by Tchalamet and 3,368,793 othersVioletchalamet I have some pretty fun stuff going on! New project?!?View comments Username can't wait!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Liked by Tchalamet and 3,368,793 others
Violetchalamet I have some pretty fun stuff going on! New project?!?
View comments
Username can't wait!

Username Okayy

Username acting project??👀

- - - - - -
I decided I will drive since my drivers test is coming up soon! After a 45 minute drive I get to the place where my chemistry read is being held. I have to take an Uber to get back home since my brother is going somewhere and yes he is coming to the chemistry read he's literally the reason I'm going in the first place.

Sometimes I wonder if people actually want me in their films..if I've actually earned the spot not just for my name and connections..

I see some actors, some that I know and others that I don't then I see a face I actually recognize and know. holy shit. Two faces I recognize "Omg hey what are you guys doing here?!?" It's Maddie and Jeaden as in Maddie from dance moms I'm good friends with her. I make some small talk when I see a really tall guy with brown hair and a brown carhartt sweater..

This day is just full of surprises. "I'll be back" I tell them "hey you" I say as he turns around "Violet!?" he said in shock "Yes yes it's me" I introduce him to Maddie and Jaeden but soon I get called to go in with a brunette and Louis. The brunette's name is Malina she's really pretty and if she and Louis end up getting the tiles they'll be playing brother and sister.

After we get out small portions of people get called into rooms and then we all get called into one room. There were like 30 actors at the beginning but know there were only about 20. Some people definitely got a no. You see usually they wouldn't tell us if we got the role in a chemistry read but they did say if we didn't get an answer in the chemistry read it would be soon after.

"Welcome to Rumors in Rules" they gave us a bit of insight on how the show would be. Rumors in rules will be a coming of age drama inspired by euphoria and gossip girl.

I couldn't believe it me and Louis in a show together with Maddie and jae!! We'll be filming in less then a month!

After the chemistry read I was headed back home to pick Aurelie up so we can spend some time together since things can be pretty hectic.

We went to go to H&M, Zara, and an arcade.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Amour || Louis partridge जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें