Obsession and Love

By Hana_wuv

Story between lovers and bestfriends . Ships - MewGulf , TaeMew , TaeThanitt Mew and Gulf are bestfriends a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3(18+)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13(18+)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18(18+)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33(18+)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38(18+)
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Extra(18+)

Chapter 40

1K 77 99
By Hana_wuv

On the other side ❤️❤️

Tae pov

It's horrible for me to live now, I keep on thinking about what my parents said. I should meet that person today, it's 1am now but still I'm struggling to sleep, but Tha is the only person who is making me strong, he is sleeping peacefully in my arms. 

Today is Saturday and our holiday too. We were planning to enjoy this day but everything shattered when my parents sent me the address and time of the meeting.

Tha was worried I could say it but he hides his worries perfectly. But it's not good for him and my baby. And about my baby, it's healthy and safe inside Tha's tummy. We have to go for a checkup in the next two weeks. Doctor said both are doing well and that was a big relief for me. At Least I have something to be happy about.

I'm planning to say my parents about Tha today and about him carrying my baby. They will be shocked for sure, to the worst they can disown me too. But I was living like they disowned me for a long time, there won't be a big difference but my baby will not have grandparents love. I doing everything for Tha and for our baby now, they both are my first priority.

Meeting is at the hotel Blue around 11 am. 10 hours more for the attack. But I won't let anyone hurt Tha. My parents will be there with their business partners.

I'm scared but I should be strong, I don't care about anything. With this thoughts I closed my eyes and tried my best to sleep.

"Tae, wake up" I heard Tha waking me up.

"Okay baby" I got up immediately.

"Now get up, get ready, it's late for breakfast and you should go meet your parents right" he said.

"Yeah, I will go take a bath and join you for breakfast" I said and made my way to the bathroom. 

"Tha I'm ready" I said after my bath wearing a t-shirt and baggy jeans.

"Tae wait, are you going to wear this for your meeting?" He asked me.

"Yes and you are coming with me too, I cannot take this anymore, Tha. I should either accept it with my parents or oppose it, I cannot accept it because I have you" I said.

"It's not about accepting it or not but you have to dress up neat when you meet older people" he pulled me towards our room and gave me a formal dress, a button up shirt and a formal pants. 

"This will be great, Tae" He said.

"Tha, it's perfect for approval baby, but I'm going to reject it please understand me" 

"It's final" he said and walked out. There is no use arguing with my pregnant partner. He will never change his decision so I better make him happy. With these thoughts I wore the dress that he gave me.

"Is it now okay, Tha" I asked standing in front of him, fully and neatly dressed.

"You look like a model, Tae, gorgeous"he said shyly.

"Not for all to see Tha" I said sitting beside him, we ate quickly and started our way to the hotel.

"Tha please don't get hurt because of their words baby, I will make sure they accept us, if not we can make our own future without them" I said and kissed his forehead and his tummy. I needed strength to talk with them.

"Don't be too harsh Tae, they are your parents, I have longed for parents love, you have it please don't hurt them" he is too good for me. He knows that he might get hurt because of their words but still he is asking me to not hurt them.

"Okay baby, be with me please, don't go anywhere" I said and he nodded his head.

We went inside, and the staff said that my father arranged a reservation. We went there, me walking in the front and Tha following me. 

I saw my parents and some other couple with a girl sitting beside my parents. I guess they are the business partners. 

"Good morning" I politely wa'ied at them all. And Tha joined me wishing them.

"Take your seat" my father said. I made Tha sit first comfortably and I sat beside him.

"Mr. Haun this is my son and Tae this is Mr. Haun and Mrs. Haun and their daughter Wei"

"Nice to meet you Mr. And Mrs. Haun" I said.

"Nice to meet you too" Mr. Haun and Mrs. Haun said. 

"Meet their daughter Wei, we are planning you get you both married" said my father.

I saw my mom eying Tha from the moment we entered the room, I know she will like Tha because she loves cute people and is very cute.

"Who is this Tae?" My mom asked me.

"He is my boyfriend" I said politely.

"What? What do you mean by that?" My father asked angrily.

"I'm planning to get married to him" I said looking at my father directly.

"Tae, don't make me angry just cut this shit out already" my father roared.

"I'm serious Pa, I love him and he is my boyfriend and we are getting married soon" I said.

"We will take our leave, sorry for the inconvenience" Mr. Haun said.

"And this won't disturb our business, don't worry" he said to my father and left with his wife and daughter.

"Are you happy now Tae, you made us ashamed, now explain who it is?" My father asked about Tha.

"My name is Godt Itthipat Thanitt, I'm an orphan, I'm working with Tae, I'm his roommate and his boyfriend" Tha told my parents.

"I don't care if you are rich or poor but you are a man, I need an heir and so I don't accept your relationship" my father said coldly.

"Sir, we can also have children with surrogacy or we can adopt children, why can't you accept them?" Tha asked my father, I can see him clearly pissed. But he is already pregnant with my baby. My parents will have their grandchild in a few more months.

"Surrogacy is not safe and I want an heir with my son's DNA, so just shut up" my father shouted.

"Sir I'm sorry, but I love your son truly, please accept us" Tha asked. 

"Tha please don't beg them" I said.

"They are your parents Tae, and if a child is the problem for our relationship, I am not okay but to ask them to accept me" Tha said.

"But still I don't accept your relationship" my mom said now.

"Ma, why are you both like this? You've never been with me, but why do you want me to get married to someone I don't love?" I asked her.

"We left you alone because we want you to learn to live your life without any support and you did great with it but for your marriage I want you to accept our decision" my father said.

"If it's your final decision, then I'm sorry, I'm leaving, please forget that you had a son" I got up and asked Tha to get up.  

We were about to leave, my mom pulled Tha and hugged him tightly.

"Don't ever call you an orphan again Tha, we are your parents from now on" she said. I was shocked and Tha was equally shocked as me.

"Ma'am" he mumbled.

"Call me ma like your husband to be,does!" She said making Tha blush

"Mom, what the hell is going on?" I asked irritatedly.

"Tae, you are cursing in front of your parents? Where did your manners go?" My father asked me angrily.

"Sorry pa, what's going on, please Tha is getting worried" I asked.

"The day I met your boss she told me about you living with someone and you had a boyfriend, named Godt Itthipat Thanitt and they said that your boyfriend is orphan and they accepted him as their son and they asked me not to separate you both but I had no plan to separate you and your boyfriend" he said I interrupted in between.

"Then what's with the family earlier?" I shouted.

"You impatient kid wait for me to complete, will you?" I nodded taking Tha away from my mom, she was still hugging him. I admit I'm jealous.

"You are jealous huh" my mother hit me but I didn't care, I was waiting for my father to continue.

"I asked a friend of mine to act for few minutes to check your love for him and that girl was Mr. Haun's daughter who is already engaged with one of my share holder's son" 

"Then it was all your plan?" Both my parents nodded.

"Thankyou for accepting me sir and ma'am" Tha said.

"Call us ma and pa like he does Tha, I really don't like you calling ma'am and sir" my father said.

"Thank You ma, Thank You pa" he said again.

"So its already 1 pm so can we eat, I'm hungry" I said whining. I know that Tha would be hungry.

"You whine till now?" My father asked.

"He does it often Pa" Tha joined them.

"You spoiled kiddo, I can't believe that you have a boyfriend already and he is too cute" my mom said, pinching Tha's cheeks lightly.

"Stop touching him ma, I can also be jealous" I said.

"Shut up" all the three said in unison.

"Wahh, you all against me?" 

"Yes" again they all said together.

"I back out" I said and ordered our food. And sat quietly beside my boyfriend.

'why Tha is not saying about his pregnancy? maybe he has some plans, if he didn't say it after we go home then I should say it, if not I will be dear to my parents' I thought as we started eating our food. 

"Shall we go baby?" I asked Tha. 

"Tae invite Ma and Pa to our condo!" He whispered to me.

"You both heard it right, come to our condo" I said.

"You bratty kid" my father said and they agreed to come with us.

"Welcome home Pa, Ma!" I exclaimed after entering our condo, nothing is best compared with our own place, I could feel it very well.

"Tae, is it really your condo, it's really neat" my mom said surprised.

"No ma, it's me who is taking care of the condo, he is clumsy and dirty" Tha said the truth openly. 

"You don't have to be this honest baby" I said.

"You are spoiling him Tae, don't hear his words. Tha be honest always" Tha nodded his head.  And made my parents sit on the sofa after taking a tour around our condo.

"To be honest with you, I want to show you something" he said. I got ready for anything, I know he is gonna talk about his pregnancy.

"What is it, Tae?" Mom asked me, she is more impatient but I'm nervous.

"He will come soon ma" I said and sat on the sofa far away from their reach.

"Ma, it's a small gift for you both" Tha brought his medical report and gave it to my mom.

"What is it, it's a medical report, are you sick?" She shouted.

"Read it mom" I asked her.

She did but she didn't read the name of the patient. I mentally facepalmed. I'm dead, I said mentally.

"You made some girl pregnant? Surrogacy?" My father asked.

"Noo" I dragged.

"Please explain to them, Tha" I begged Tha.

"Okay don't whine, Ma please see tha patient's name" both saw it and awestruck for a few seconds.

"You are pregnant?" She asked Tha. He nodded shyly.

"My bloody son, do I look like a grandma this early?" She shouted.

"Honey, it's our grandchild, but how can you get pregnant?, you are a man Tha" my father asked Tha.

"Pa I'm special, I can carry my own baby" he said looking at me. My eyes were filled with love.

"And I'm blessed to have him Pa" I said along with him.

"I'm so happy Tae" my father said and hugged me.

"Thankyou Pa" 

"I can't believe that I'm gonna be a grandma in a few months, I'm not that old" the drama queen started her drama.

"Don't worry Ma you will look like my kids mother with you both walking together" Tha said. awieee I don't know how Tha manages to speak such nicely. 

He talked for a few more hours. It was almost evening when my parents left for their home. I don't know that they have a home here, but they invited us there. We agreed.

After they left I cooked a simple healthy dinner for Tha and we ate.

"Tae, your parents are good, why don't you like them?" He asked me after settling in my arms on our bed.

"They left me alone when I was young, I didn't experience parental love at all but I promise my baby will have that for sure" I caressed his tummy.

"Thankyou for everything Tae" he said with a drooping eyes.

"I love you Tha" as he closed his eyes and slept in my arms.

I was also tired, I slept within minutes after Tha slept. 

****************♥️❤️***************

To be continued...

Happy reading 💝💝

XOXO 😘

-Hana 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 2K 25
I sighed and lay back on my swirl chair. Being the next alpha king, I need to find my mate soon. My mate will not only be the queen of the pack but a...
138K 15.7K 22
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
18.6K 523 19
After Natsuo was told that Dabi is his older brother, Touya, he decided he wanted to help expose Endeavour and the fake heroes. Not only was he helpi...
174K 9.8K 27
Sarawat ends up pretending to be his Twin when his twin brother Day and his brother's fiancรฉ Tine met with an accident and Day is in Coma. But Sarawa...