I Do | Fred Weasley x Reader

By _pxntherx_

Y/N 'Potter' and Harry Potter were dropped at a doorstep outside the Dursley's house. Mr and Mrs Dursley took... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42 (edited)
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
Epilogue
A/N
chapter 93- A Second Ending To A Beginning
chapter 94
chapter 95
Songs Used

chapter 11

10.2K 233 277
By _pxntherx_

"What's this about, professor?" I ask as we walk up the stairs to the office. She doesn't say anything.

She knocks on the door to Dumbledore's office. I hear shuffling.

"Come in" Dumbledore says and we both enter "Ah, Y/N. I've asked permission for you to meet your father and I got permission to go now. We'll be travelling by apparation" Dumbledore says and my eyes widen.

"Wait, right this minute?" I ask. He nods "Let's go" I say impatiently.

"Hold my arm. You may feel nauseous once it's over" Dumbledore says, so I quickly take his arm.

I feel really weird and discombobulated. When I feel like I have limbs, I hold onto Dumbledore for support.

"Careful" he says and helps me up "People usually vomit the first time around" he says and I nod, standing straight.

"So this is Azkaban" I say, looking at the extremely tall building. There were black figures flying everywhere.

"Those are dementors" Dumbledore says before I can ask "It would be wise not to disturb the dementors" I nod my head.

"He's this way" a man says.

Me and Dumbledore climb up the tall building.

As we walk up, I see a woman with black, twisted hair and dirty clothing sitting in a cell.

"That's Bellatrix Lestrange" Dumbledore says and I look at Dumbledore, then the woman. She was smiling at me.

"This is no place for a little girl" she says, then starts laughing.

We continue on and get to a cell, a man with the same kind of hair as Belletrix, but shorter and straighter. He looks tired. He's wearing the same kind of clothes as Belletrix as well.

"Black. Visitors" the guard says and the man turns to us.

"Y/N" he calls and smiles at me, coming forward.

"Sirius Black" Dumbledore says and I look at the man.

I hesitantly place my hands on the bars of the cell, holding it tightly and leaning my forehead on the cell door. He holds my hands sweetly and leans his forehead on the cell door, our foreheads almost touching.

"Dad?" I call and he nods his head "Can I be left alone with him? In the cell?" I ask.

Dumbledore looks at the man and he nods his head, opening the cell. I go inside and he locks the door.

"I'll give you 5 minutes"

"This is the first time this child has seen her father. At least give her until she's ready to leave" Dumbledore says to the man, making him think for a second.

"Okay" the man says and both him and Dumbledore leave.

"How did you know it was me? That I'm your daughter?" I ask and he smiles.

"You look just like your mother. You got her hair and her smile, but you have my eyes and face shape" he says and places his hand on my cheek "You were just a baby when she died"

I quickly pull him into a hug. He hugs me back tightly.

"Why did you help him? Why did you help Voldemort?" I ask, pulling back but staying in his embrace, stopping my tears.

"I didn't help him. I didn't murder anyone. Pettigrew ratted out where Lily, James and Harry were hiding. Your mother and you just happened to be there and she died. I thought you died as well. Me and Remus didn't go because your mother figured it'd be difficult if we all went into hiding"

"Remus?" I ask.

"Remus Lupin. Mine and James' best friend"

"I know a Remus. But what happened to Pettigrew?" I ask, sitting down.

"No one knows. Only a finger was left of him they say" dad says.

"Do I have family? An uncle, aunt, cousins?" I ask.

"Your uncle Regulus. He was in Slytherin and he was a Death Eater, but he died. My cousins Belletrix, Narcissus and Andromeda. Andromeda married a Muggle-born and got disowned. She had a baby, I'm sure. Oh, and you're related to the Malfoy family"

"Wait, as in Draco Malfoy?" I ask.

"They had a child?"

"Yeah. What's a Death Eater?" I ask.

"Someone who supports and works for Voldemort"

"Is there anyone else I need to know about?" I ask.

"I don't think so, but tell me about you. I missed 10 years of your life"

"Well, for the entirety of my life, I thought Harry's parents were mine, me and Harry got mistreated at his cousins until we got to Hogwarts, I'm in Slytherin, which now I understand why, Draco hates me for some reason and I feel like I have the senses of a wolf. Oh, and I met the Weasleys. They're this amazing wizarding family" I say in delight, remembering Fred. I thought I was gonna swoon.

"How are Molly and Arthur?" dad asks.

"Molly and Arthur?"

"Weasley" he clarifies.

"They're good" I say.

"You know, my entire family, except me, are Slytherins. I'm a Gryffindor. It was the same for your mother, but she was in Slytherin and her family were in Gryffindor. I didn't think I'd love a Slytherin 'till I met your mother, especially since she was Snivellus' best friend. Her and Lily. Your mother was beautiful, kind, courageous and really sassy. She was also a pure-blood, which my mother found most wonderful about her" dad says, and we share a laugh.

"Are you a pure-blood? I'm guessing that means your entire family is of wizard and witch origin" I say.

"It is and I am" dad says.

"You know, if my friends ever found out about my true self, they'd probably run" I say, chuckling lightly.

"That's what your mother thought, but her true self was what I loved about her most" dad says, nudging me lightly. There was a pause.

"Did you go Hogwarts?" I ask dad.

"Yeah. It was wonderful. We used to mess with Filch almost every day and we always annoyed this kid called Severus Snape"

"Snape?! He teaches at Hogwarts"

"Really? What does he teach?"

"Potions. You also mentioned a Snivellus"

"That's the nickname we gave Snape. Oh, there's also this map that me, Remus, James and Pettigrew made. It's called the Marauder's Map. It's a map of the entire castle. It's how we we're able to mess with Filch. And the fact that me, James and Pettigrew were Animagus'"

"What the hell is an 'Animagus'?" I ask.

"It's a person who can morph into an animal of a specific breed. I can turn into a dog"

"And professor McGonagall can turn into a cat" I say, realising how she can turn into a cat.

"Your mother was an Animagus, too. She was a bird. Her favourite bird to turn into was a robin because it would always calm you down" dad says and there was a little pause.

"When Dumbledore told me you were alive, I didn't expect you to be here" I say, looking around his cell "I mean, you look tired, dirty, your hair's a mess, you're living in a cell, surrounded by dementors"

"But you do believe me about Pettigrew, don't you?" dad asks.

"I don't know. I haven't known you that long now. I know you're my dad, but... It takes time to earn my trust" I say.

"I know. I just want you to know that I would never lie to you and that every choice I make is for you, so you can have a better life"

"This is incredible. I still can't believe I'm meeting you. This is crazy" I say lightly and he smiles.

"I knew that if you survived, I didn't want you to grow up without me"

"It's alright. At least I know you care"

"I love you. Thank you for visiting me. You made my entire time here worth it. Just to see you" dad says and I smile "There it is. There's your smile" he says and I chuckle, hugging him again.

"I think I should go. Dumbledore's probably been waiting for an hour" I say, pulling away.

"Okay, sweetheart" dad says.

"I love you, dad" I say and his eyes go a little teary.

He pushes my hair out of my face, placing his hand on my cheek.

"I love you too" he says and kisses my forehead sweetly. I go to the door of the cell.

"Dumbledore!" I call. Nothing "DUMBLEDORE!" I yell and a moment later, I hear his footsteps. He comes to the cell with the guard.

"Are you ready?" Dumbledore asks, and I turn to dad.

"No. But I need to go back anyway" I say and the guard opens the cell, closing it as soon as I leave.

"Bye dad" I say, turning to him and smiling weakly.

I stretch my hand out to hold his and he stretches his hand out to me, holding my hand.

"Bye, my little pup" he says and I walk with Dumbledore, our hands slowly getting out of reach.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.1K 119
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐖𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚�...
496 1 41
After a Summer filled of mixed emotions, Y/N and those she cares about are still threatened by Voldemort's return. Now that they're headed back to Ho...
248K 9.5K 74
"There's nothing to risk." "To 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 is to 𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓴." Draco Malfoy x Reader FanFiction (6 + 7 year, Lightening Era) All characters belong to: J.K...
6.8K 260 26
Book Four - Last Book in The Power Prophecy Series _______________________ A war is among them. Harry is wanted. And everyone is afraid. Rose helps h...