Changed

By SapphireRosekook

She wasn't always like that, but you know, people change. So did she... An 18 year old, named Rose, is a cold... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 13

12.1K 280 57
By SapphireRosekook

Rose's P.O.V

Today is the day I'll meet him again, after a whole year. I really missed him. I was always waiting for the day when he'd inform me about him coming back and waiting for me to meet him again, to embrace him, to talk to him about my life and listen to him,talking about his, and to have fun with him again.

I was sitting on my bed after taking a bath and wearing a pair of jet black ripped jeans, black shirt with sleeves rolled up, a pair of white socks and black sneakers. My short hair untied, the front strands falling down my forehead.

I went downstairs to get something to eat since I was hungry.

"Good morning." Dylan said as soon as he saw me going towards the dining hall and followed behind.

"Morning." I replied and took my usual seat. The others soon came inside while the maids served the breakfast and we started eating our food.

____

Dinner Time

The day went by normally. Me going to college, Theo and Tyler annoying me all day, some brats glaring at and calling me names for absolutely no reason and me getting into a few arguments.

Right now, I was in my room, preparing my weapons, like my guns, knives and taser. I always keep them with me, not because I'm insecure about myself and can't fight without them, but because I like to, so that I can kill anyone who annoys me anytime.

After getting all ready, I left my room and headed downstairs, as the maid had just came to tell me to come down for dinner.

I entered the dining hall, where everyone was gathered and without paying much attention to any of them, sat down in my usual place.

As we were eating, Robert suddenly spoke up, making me sigh.

Another boring lecture.

"Rose, I heard some guards had come here yesterday and gave you a letter, and I also heard that you're going somewhere tonight. May I know where?" He said the last part, sounding anything but nice.

"None of your business." I replied and continued to eat my food.

"Rose, answer me. Where are you going?" He asked, still acting calm, while I could see the hidden anger in his eyes. Damien looked angry but didn't say anything.

"Some business meeting that you shouldn't care about." I replied.

"You're not going anywhere. It's your punishment." He said and I wanted more than anything to kill him.

"So this is what you want? Fine, let's see if you can stop me." I said and got up.

"Guards!" He yelled as soon as I left the dining hall.

As I approached the main door, a guard blocked my way by standing in front of it.

"Move. I won't repeat." I said as calmly as I could, knowing it wouldn't last long.

"You can't go anywhere, miss. It's your father's order." As soon as he said 'father', I took out my gun and shot him in the leg, causing him to fall down, wincing in pain.

"Hell with that 'father'." I said and left.

Dylan's P.O.V

We were all silent. Nobody said a word. I'm really against all of them for what they are doing to Rose and what Rose did was awesome.

As soon as she left the dining hall, father called the guards and I, too left to see what would happen.

The other three followed me and we saw a guard blocking the door as soon as Rose approached it.

"Move. I won't repeat." She said.

"You can't go anywhere, miss. It's your fathers order." As soon as the guard said this, Rose took out her gun and shot him in the leg, causing him to fall down in pain.

"Hell with that 'father'." She said and left.

Wow!

She proved that she's unstoppable. She is strong, really strong. She is continuously proving father and our brothers that girls can do anything. She's awesome. I used to dislike her once, but not anymore, because I've realised that she's the right one here. It's just that our family is sexist and she has to bear them.

"That was... hate to say it but.. awesome." Ryan mumbled and got a glare from Damien, who himself wasn't successful in hiding a small smile. He may hate to admit it because of his ego, but I know, as his brother that deep down he does care a bit about her.

We heard footsteps and turned around to see father approaching us.

"Follow her!" He ordered and my brothers listened at once.

"Yes, father." Damien said, causing me to roll my eyes. They remind me of Thanos' children.

We all left the mansion and got in Damien's car. Me and David were in the backseat, Ryan beside Damien, and he in the driver's seat.

We drove away and started looking all around the neighborhood to find her but failed.

"We should get out of the car and find her. She usually goes through alleys, I've noticed." Ryan told us and we all agreed.

We left the car and searched for her but couldn't find her anywhere.

That is until I saw her in the park she usually goes to. We all hid behind the bushes. She was sitting on a bench, earphones on and eyes closed.

{Smoking and drinking are injurious to health. I do not support this at all. It causes cancer}

Just a minute later, she got up and took a cigar out of her pocket. She lit it up and blew a puff. Taking out her earphones, she put them in her pocket. Then, she turned around and started walking the other direction.

She went through an alley and we followed her quietly.

As we were following her, we heard someone clearing their throat and she stopped, so did we. We hid behind the trash cans there and silently listened to what anyone of them was gonna say.

It was a guy, around my age. She looked at him silently as he walked up to her.

"A girl. What is a pretty girl like you doing here?" He asked with a smug smile.

"Chillin, what do you think?" I replied.

"May I join?" He asked.

"No."

"You shouldn't be alone here at this time. It's dangerous for girls like you. Haven't your parents told you that?" He told me.

"I don't have parents, and the one who should be careful right now is you." She replied. The level of confidence she has.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know." He said, acting sad.

"Are you done?" She asked.

"No, actually. You're fiesty, and you're strong enough to talk like this when you're all alone and have no one to help you. I mean, what if you get in trouble?" He replied, taking one step closer.

"Trouble follows me." She said and he chuckled. I tried to control myself from smiling.

"Alright then. Do you want to join me? I'm going to my friend's house, we're having a party and you will be the perfect one to take there as my partner. We will have fun together. What do you say?" He asked, staring weirdly at her from head to toe, and I so wanted to snatch his eyes out.

"Go find someone else." She tried to walk past him but he grabbed her forearm, and I knew what was coming next.

She grabbed his arm and twisted it. We heard the sound of cracking of a bone, followed by his scream.

"Why you little-" He tried to punch her but she dodged it and punched him straight in his eye. She kicked him in the groin and he grunted in pain.

She quickly took out her knife and stabbed him in the guts, pulling the knife out shortly after that and as soon as he took some steps back, she jumped up and kicked him in the chest with both her feet, doing a quick backflip after to stop herself from falling down on the ground, while the guy crashed hard to the wall behind him.

She then looked at him, taking a deep breath. He was now on the floor against the wall, wincing continuously. I noticed blood trickling down his neck, slowly staining his shirt.

She put her right foot on his left shoulder, resting her right arm on her thigh and grabbed him by his hair tightly with her other hand as she lowered her head to his face, her lips just a few inches away from his.

"From now on, think before talking to a girl, because you don't know.. who you might meet next time." She said in a low voice but fortunately we could hear it,since we were hiding close to where they were. She then lifted her head back up. He looked like he just saw a ghost.

She released her grip on his hair before throwing a really hard punch on his mouth.

After dusting her clothes and picking her knife up from the ground, she turned around and continued to walk while cleaning it with a handkerchief.

All of us were silent all this time, as all our attention was on both of them. All of us were shocked and surprised to see that she could be this dangerous.

"That was amazing." David said.

"And bada**." Ryan added.

Damien didn't say anything, but neither did I. I just smiled to myself, happy that my brothers got to see how strong she is. This wasn't the first time we saw her fight, but it was the first time we saw the whole fight. I was really satisfied with what Rose did to that guy, he deserved it.

I finally came out of my thoughts after a short while and realised that she had already disappeared and got up. We all walked past the guy after throwing him some hard glares, who just looked at us in confusion and pain, trying to get up but failing. We soon caught up to Rose again, still staying some steps away from her while she stopped, causing us to do so, too. We quickly his behind some more trash cans we found there. This place was stinking bad that I wanted to throw up.

Rose's P.O.V

I stopped as I saw a tall man, aiming his gun at a juice can, trying to shoot it from a distance.

He was already here, of course. He was always early at everything.

I took out my gun, aimed it at the can and pulled the trigger before he could do so.

"Focus and be quick while shooting the target. Don't hesitate." I said and he turned around.

He came closer to me with a gentle smile and slid his gun back in his pocket.

"My student has come to teach me." He said in his beautiful, deep voice. How I missed that voice and that smile of his.

"Your student has learnt a lot." I replied and he hugged me tightly, while I did the same. He sniffed my hair and I heard him chuckle.

"Lilies." He mumbled.

We pulled apart and he looked at me from head to toe while holding my shoulders gently.

"No has cambiado en absoluto. Sigue siendo la misma Rose extremadamente hermosa." He said with a smile.

(You haven't changed at all. Still the same extremely beautiful Rose)

"Yo te diría lo mismo pero te ves terrible." I replied, even though he looked perfect, as always. His face as perfect as a model, sharp jawline, prominent cheekbones, soft and shiny, dark brown hair combed perfectly, a few strands falling over his rich, mesmerizing brown eyes, piercings on his ears and left eyebrow enhancing his beauty, and his pink lips a cherry on top. He was the definition of perfection. No wonder why girls would always die to talk to him during our school days.

(I would say the same to you but you look terrible)

He chuckled at my comment and I felt good, hearing him chuckle like this after a long time.

"Let's go." He said and I nodded. He turned around and we started walking.

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 82K 50
Sloan. 17 years old. Billionaire. Mafia Queen. At the age of 2 Sloan was kidnapped from her family by her father's second in command and taken to S...
3.7K 111 18
Aurelia grew up without much love from her mother, and she never thought her real dad would ever come into her life. But then, he did. Now, she wonde...
16.5K 536 40
Nova was only 2 years old when she was kidnapped from her family. She has 5 older brothers and her biological parents are dead. What happens when her...
Saved By Madison:)

General Fiction

836K 16.5K 33
Isabella Rose Romano A 13 year old to which love is something very unfamiliar to her. Having grown up in the foster system, it didn't come very often...