The Warners With Red

By Beautyyyshaker9000

Yakko x Red ~Book 1~ ~~~~~~~~~~ Crazy. Love. And rakish-ness. Red Pandalore's her name and she's a forgotten... More

Author's Notes - REALLY IMPORTANT
Opening Theme
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 4

85 1 0
By Beautyyyshaker9000

"So, what year were you guys drawn at?" I asked as we waited for our orders.

We had ordered 4 boxes of pineapple pizza, with cheese and dressings. But of course, not without the paparazzi, buzzing by to check on their hottest news which were the Warner brothers and sister. They all pushed me aside and told me to get out of the shot, so I obliged, because that was the Warners' jobs, and they can't have someone, as common as me, to stand next to them on shoots or in camera rolls. I laughed when Wakko tried to do funny acts in each shoot, even though they were in air, live, at that very moment.

Once the hot fuzz subsided, after one hour, bustling back into their own building to work on their reports, we resumed back to our seats, talking about the brief nature of our existence, you could say, but not without the Warners apologising ,to me, every minute. It's their job, I don't blame them.

"We were drawn at the year, 1993, I think," Yakko replied scratching his head, thoughtfully trying not to get the dates wrong, "It has been a long time, since someone has asked us, that question!" He said, as he looked between his sibblings, as they answered with nods.

"By the way, you should hangout with us more, so you could be just as famous." Dot said to me, as she drank her cup of tea, remembering the incident not too long ago so it was still vivid in their minds.

I spewed my drink out when I heard that, though. I didn't really think about that, until she mentioned it. So, of course I had to be in deep contemplation on what to say next. This, was going to be, a bit complex. Why, you say? Because it would result in two ways. Yes, I would be rich and famous along with the Warners but have a bad reputation, since I'm supposed to be a side character, so it would be in the contrary to my original role in the studios. So, I had to ask, stuttering. I mean, it had to be carefully crafted, so I wouldn't quench their happiness and their mood of helpfulness.

"A-Are y-you sure?! You do know I am a side character, it might go against the rules I don't even know if that's in the contracts. I don't even know if would stay here that long. It would be a bad reputation!"

"So?" Yakko asked dismissively, slurping on his soda.

"SO?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I AM SCARED THAT I WILL BE ERASED FROM THIS STUDIO, AND NEVER GET TO MEET YOU IN THE FUTURE, IF I EVEN STAY THAT LONG!" I whisper - yelled at him, and hissing at him. In anger, my ears fall flat on my head, my black eyes dilute, my tail stands, strictly upright and still, as the fur around my body tingle in adrinaline.

"Just sit back and relax, Red, I'm sure we can work that out in the future. Focus on the present. So, wha'dya say?" Yakko replied, leaning forward, placing, both his hands, on my shoulders, which surprisingly, calmed me down. I slightly blushed at the act, but it wasn't that major.

"Uh...fine okay, but you are the one who should speak for my actions, and on why I am agreeing with you, on this. Alright?!" I said pointing my index finger at him, playfully glaring at him and he just smirks and playfully nods, and sat back down but I didn't see the slight blush that painted is face.

"Yeah, yeah, sure. Now, I think you should drop that fluffy tail of yours, because you are blocking, the waiter?" Yakko's surprising, calming voice litterally made my tail to slowly go down and turned to whoever it was behind me.

When I turned, it was Bugs Bunny again, but as a waiter.

"What's up doll!" Bugs exclaimed, with a smirk but not without a bite from his signature, carrot.

"You know sometimes I feel you are following me, Bugs," I replied to his greeting but what I didn't know was that, Yakko, was steaming with anger yet with a hint of jealousy.

"Mhm, well, here's your orders of four pizza boxes, so toodles!" Bugs said as he gave us our orders and winked at me, causing me to blush and he left with a hop, skip and a jump, then disappeared.

A paper, came floating down and so I caught it. When I took a look at it, it showed Bugs Bunny's number on it. I rolled my eyes and put it my pocket for safe keeping. Besides, I wasn't into him, that much, so it would take awhile for me to call.

"Well, someone's jealo-" Wakko started, slyly.

"NO, WAKKO! NO ONE, is je-" Yakko hurriedly, cut him off.

"And I oop, you were about to spill your own, little secret." Dot said, shutting her older brother's mouth, lifting both her eyebrows in the manner when they both go up and down, with a sly grin. Yakko's face turned red and once he caught my stare he quickly gained back his composure, sitting back and remained oddly, calm.

"AhEm, anyways, let's eat. Wakko's hungry so let's dig in." Yakko said smiling but it was a small one. Man, I missed his bigger smil - wait...WHAT AM I THINKING?! And what little secret? That raised eyebrows.

"So...how did you guys, escape the water tower because whenever you get caught, you just know how to get out its like that place is your home! And it has been 22 years! Which reminds me...how old, are all three of you?"

"Woah, woah, woah...slow down with the questions!"

"Yeah, we can't answer them all."

"Ugh, just answer her, you bafoons!"

"Okay, okay, Dot! Now, we can escape the watertower by..." He paused looking both ways so that he knows there is no one in ears' reach, "The escape hatch on the roof of the water tower, where they pour their water down, from. But before we did any thing stupid, as in letting it all flow out and got to waste, we thought better. We had stuff in our slacks that helped up contain the water from flowing out of the water tower and just keep it flowing, even in the past 22 years, using pipes and all that metal. We then got out by opening the escape hatch and opened the logo door, from outside and worked on how to make a door knob. We saw a spinning wheel in the junk yard on our search for a knob and used that, as our door knob! " Yakko yakked, yet so smartly.

"Okay, we get it Mr. Countries-of-the- World-song." Wakko mumbled.

"Wow, I didn't know I would still remember, that!" Yakko said, praising himself.

"Oh, please, you remember everything." Dot scoffed, sarcastically. .

"You too," Yakko deflected making Dot scoff again.

"I know that, but I was being sarcastic!" Dot said annoyingly.

"ARE, you sure, you're okay Dot, maybe being with the news cast, is giving you the sickness and diseases." Yakko grinned mischievously as he thought of that idea.

"Alright, that's it!" Dot took a huge, brown, wooden hammer and slammed it onto Yakko, "Luckily, for you, old chump, my pun-gun is still recharging and it has your name, written on it."

"O-okay sis, n-no need to go all c-cranky on me." Yakko responded, as he took the time to breathe.

I stood up from my chair and checked to see if he was okay. Luckily, he is a toon but if he was otherwise...I didn't want to think, that, anymore.

"Well, it seems like you can't get your hands off of me, ey~?" Yakko said in that tone and smiled cheekily at me, causing me to blush slightly but not enough, because he just had to mock around at a situation as this. So, I slapped his face, scolding him.

"And luckily for you, you bison, I am here to check if you are okay and not too beat up in Dot's hands...and maybe in Wakko's. But if you are gonna keep acting like that, I might as well just stop helping."

"Woah, I was just kidding," Yakko replied, beads of sweat almost visible, "Hehe!"

"Anyway, my second question?"

"Oh I'm 17." Yakko said pointing to himself all too dramatically.

"I'm 16," Wakko said putting his hands on his hips.

"And I'm 12!" Dot said, "How about you?"

"Surprisingly, I am drawn to be at age 17, so yeah..."

"OH!" They awed in unison.

I sighed with a chuckle and we got back to eating our pizza. Dot and I, politely ate our food, Wakko made slurppy noises and Yakko talked while still having food in his mouth, that I could just giggled at his silliness while Dot growled at him. We also continued to talk about our similarities and differences but we all concluded at one thing...that no one disses big Willy Shakes, on our watch. This makes us want to care for each other, no matter what happens.

"You know, you guys seem nice, I wonder what got you three. In trouble." I said drinking my soda that I ordered next.

"We uh, do things when we are bored and just want some chaos..." Dot said nervously fiddling with her pizza slice, "Especially, Wakko having the appitite of a wild scavenger...and uh you know how it's a water tower not much to do but to lounge."

I chuckled and nodded, in understanding.

"Ah, okay." We ate in silence for a while, as we enjoyed our food but Wakko spoke up, breaking the silence.

"You know, for some reason, you didn't call Dot in her other name." He said picking another slice of pizza from our third box.

"What other name?" I asked confused.

"Wait...Dot! You didn't tell her your real name!" Wakko gasped as if it was such a big secret, that only he would know, even though Yakko and the Studios knew.

"It's a mouthful, alright!"

"What's your full name, Dot!" I asked excited to know her real name,for some reason.

"Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Fanna Bo Besca III," Dot replied telling her full name monotonously, "So just call me Dot. Dottie, then you die."

"Oh...alright, Dot..." I said, but took a peak at my cellphone and it was 9pm, so we had to leave the restaurant and bring the Warners home.

"Guys, time to go." I called out.

"Oh, right!" Yakko said as he saw his watch that he got out of his slacks. Tho it is kind of weird to witness even though it is comical.

We all stood up and thanked the receptionist at the front for such a delightful dinner as we headed for the doors.

"You are sleeping with us, by the way...no one should treat you like what happened this afternoon." Dot said plainly and I nodded in thanks.

"Did he always treat you that way?"

"Well, most of the time, but that side of him it was not what I had expected. It seems he is just good, at keeping it low-key." I said, but when I was about to open the door myself, Yakko and Wakko, both rushed to the doors to open them in both sides.

"Alright folks, ladies first!" Yakko commented, holding out the door for us,whike Wakko held the other door back, and thanked me in the process.

"Yup, thanks for the pizzas, Red!"

"Oh, you're welcome!" I smiled, as I held my tail as a scarf since the whether was quite chill tonight.

"Thank you, Warner brothers...and sister, of course, for being such amazing friends!" I complimented and Yakko blushed again.

"Thanks, Yakko and Wakko, for being such gentlemen!" Dot exclaimed.

"Our, pleasure!" They both said in unison.

We then walked out the doors, of the restaurant. We looked both ways to see if it was clear of the Cast, so that we could go back to the Water Tower safely.

Outside was now less eventful, underneath the starry sky, at the Lot. So, everything we could hear, was the silence that sat on the atmosphere.

When the Water Tower was now in plain sight, we could finally climb up the ladder and onto the balcony. Yakko opened the door and fair enough, there was the wheel he was talking about, as a door knob.

"Well, sibs and Red, hop right in!" Yakko exclaimed, and so we did and I felt the rushing warmth from the fire place, that Yakko lit, not too long ago since that was the first thing he did, as soon as he got here.

"Well, this seems cozy." I said looking around.

Their place was homely, yet it looked like a carnival on one half of the tower and on the other half it was their rooms, lounge and kitchen. It seemed to be filled with Bugs Bunny posters, as well as, other Warner drawn, cartoons, that lined up the walls.

"YUP! And you are coming with me, Red, so you can sleep with me in my room!" Dot exclaimed and rushed me to her room, giving me the necessaties.

"Thank you Dot, I don't know how to repay you!" I said gratefully.

"Nah, you don't have to. This is your home now, too...by the way, thanks for the dinner Red."

"Woah, Dot she has to have the chance to object you know, don't force it on her!"

"Oh, no worries Yakko, I am completely fine with sleeping with your sister, alright?" I defended, and without thinking I hugged Yakko, gratefuly but of course, I was that close to him so obviously I blushed but not letting him see me like that. He blushed too and to our relief I let go and Wakko came over to us and hugged us as if it was nothing and he completely didn't understand what just happened.

"YAY, group hug!" Wakko exclaimed happily.

We did our hugs and let go of each other and Dot and I both went to her room so I could shower, change and sleep. Same went with Yakko and Wakko but they slept in separate rooms.

And when everything settled, we could hear Yakko's call.

"Muah! GOOD NIGHT, EVERYBODY!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 63 44
years have passed Yakko, Wakko, and Dot has been locked in the water tower sense 1998, but anyway it's not about them this time a new generation of A...
16.7K 535 18
[Max x reader] {Book 1} You are a 23 year old YouTuber with Two channels, Gaming and Music. You also live in lives in Seattle Washington. You Applied...
115 0 7
⭐️Meet Ivy! The newest and smallest Warner sibling!⭐️ - Nobody knows exactly where she came from, she just showed up at the studio one day! She ends...
37.1K 733 12
(Y/n) Plotz and her younger siblings, Sophie and Max, are the daughters and son of Thaddeus Plotz, the CEO of Warner Brothers. Unwillingly, they end...