Obsession and Love

Autorstwa Hana_wuv

Story between lovers and bestfriends . Ships - MewGulf , TaeMew , TaeThanitt Mew and Gulf are bestfriends a... Wiฤ™cej

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3(18+)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13(18+)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18(18+)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33(18+)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38(18+)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Extra(18+)

Chapter 39

1.1K 90 154
Autorstwa Hana_wuv

Gulf pov

It's been a week since we met Tul and I felt extreme jealousy, lost control. I still feel bad how Mew limped and Mild teased us. It was hard for him and he is carrying my baby for god's sake.

After that incident, I'm being more protective towards Mew, he sometimes sulks when he finds me everywhere around him but my jealousy is not getting low. I know how many people drool over him and strip him naked with their eyes mainly when he performs in the band.

He is actually part of the university band. He plays guitar, piano, keyboard, drums and his voice is like honey when he sings.

I'm no less hot, there are people drooling over me seeing me playing football. But Mew never complains over it. He will join them drooling over me, I never saw him getting jealous. Once I asked him about it, his answer was very simple 'I know you will never cheat on me so why should I get jealous?' I was very happy, I pulled and kissed him deeply saying Thank You silently, we were home that time so I could do anything I wanted in our home.

I get jealous watching people ogling at my Mew not because i dont trust but still it's human nature to get jealous. And we had a small program in our university to welcome music students where Mew played guitar and sang an English song, none of them understand anything but his voice took us to heaven. Sometimes I think that god was very generous while making him, with lot of hotness, and moree cuteness. The night after his program, I made love to him, slow and with full of love.

I'm living a happy life now, I really hope he can make a decision with P'Tae so that he will be mine forever officially. I have to wait for that day.

Mew is healthy, eating well and his morning sickness is now very much reduced. He rarely pukes. And the happy news was that he stopped walking early in the morning but he managed to walk 2 hour per day and the bad news is he still has his abs. I'm jealous of my own wife. I really don't know how he manages to have it, he rarely does exercise these days, but about yoga he is fit in it, maybe that's the reason.

Today we are planning to visit the doctor for our checkup. I badly wanted to see my baby peanut so I woke up early and did my morning business and now standing here to wake up my baby's mother from his beautiful sleep.

"Baby, wake up!" I kissed his nape.

"What's the time now?" He asked with eyes still closed.

"8am"

"Today is Saturday, why did you wake up this fast?" He asked with a shocked face. Of Course he should be shocked, if it's the weekend even his cooking cannot wake me up. But today is different.

"Today we are going to visit the doctor baby, I'm dying to see my little one already" I kissed his forehead.

"Ohh, sorry I almost forgot, okay let me get ready" he said and stood up.

"Wait Mew, I forgot to greet my little one" I pulled his waist near me. His abs were right in front of me.

"Gulf, fast I need to get ready, appointment is at 10 am" he reminded me.

"I know" I lifted his shirt, seeing his naked bump and kissed it. "Good morning my peanut, daddy loves you, stay healthy, we are going to see you today" kissed his bump again and hugged his waist for a few seconds.

"Gulf, baby is too small and can't hear you now, stop talking and please don't blabber to baby while I'm sleeping" he flicked my forehead and went inside the bathroom.

'He heard me talking at night, god save me, I ask baby to call Mew mama every time, he should have just heard me talking, if he had clearly heard it, I would have been dead by now' I said inside me and went out to order our breakfast.

I received the order but Mew was still not out. I decided to check on him.

"Mew, baby" I called him from outside the bathroom.

"..." I didn't hear any response. I can't hear shower running too.

"I'm coming in" I said and tried to open the door, It was unlocked, I thanked God and went inside.

"Baby" I called him, but I saw the shower sheets are closed in the bathtub area.

I decided to go there, he never encouraged me to see him naked, because he knows that I cannot control myself. But it's getting late and he was not replying to me. I got ready to hear his scolds and pushed the shower sheets.

He was sleeping. My god really he was sleeping. I know how he looks when he gets relaxed and when he sleeps. But he was sleeping for the sake of my whole life.

I moved close to his face. 'His eyes are dreamy when it's open and it's godly when it's closed. His nose is sharp and prominent. His ears and sexy earrings. His eyebrows are so thick and neatly placed. Cheeks are a little fluffier than usual. And his lips oh god I'm dying already, it's tempting me, just one kiss, only one, only one peck' I thought and pecked him to wake him up. But no response.

'He didn't even move' I got all my courage and kissed him real deep this time. He let out a small moan, with that gap I let my tongue inside his hot cavern.

I kissed him till he was breathless and tapped my shoulders to let him breathe.

'God save me' I thought, my wife is really scary when he gets mad.

"Gulf, please wait out I will be there soon" a small tint blush was decorating his cheeks.

"Ok- okayy" I said and went out.

'What's wrong with him, he blushed by my kiss' I thought and arranged the table for us to eat.

After a few minutes of waiting he came out in a baggy top and a fit pants. He looked like a baby. He is too precious.

"You are ogling" he came near me and said.

"What's wrong ogling at my own wife?" I asked, he blushed again.

"You and your cheesiness" he hit my shoulder and sat beside me on the dining table.

"But your face says something different, you like my cheesiness right?" I asked.

"I love it, happy now, eat we are getting late" he said angrily, but he looked like a cute angry kitten. I pinched his cheeks and we started eating.

"Gulf, did you take the appointment sheets with you?" He asked once he got ready.

"Yes I have it with me, ready to leave my babies" I asked when I got ready and my hand was on his tummy.

"Ready khun Daddy, let's leave" he said. And we left Mew's condo.

We are here living in Mew's condo for a month and we will go to my apartment next month as P'Tae said.

"Mew shall we go now or do you want something?" I asked when we were inside his car because he looked confused.

"Nothing, I want a kiss now" he whispered.

"What?" I was shocked.

He has never been this bold.

"You heard me, let's go" he looked down.

'MOOD SWINGS aghhhhhh' I shouted inside.

"Baby look at me" he didn't see me. I pulled his face to face me and smashed my lips to his for a passionate kiss. I liked his lower lip asking permission to enter, he gladly opened his mouth, I tasted every nook and corner of his mouth, his lips are juicy as always. I left him when I found him breathless.

"You can ask me anytime baby, I won't mind the place and situation" I pecked his lips again.

"Shameless" he pushed me to the driver seat and I started driving to our destination to the hospital.

"Gulf are you alright, you are sweating" he cleaned my forehead with a tissue.

"I'm okay Mew, I'm just worried about the baby, I hope the baby is healthy" I was okay till we reached the hospital, after showing the appointment letter to the staff, I suddenly started feeling nervous.

"I hope the same Gulf" he rested his head on my shoulder. I patted his back gently.

"Mr.Suppasit  you can meet the doctor" staff informed.

"Baby let's go" we stood up and walked to the Gynaecologist room.

"Come in" we heard a voice, after a second we knocked on the door.

"Phi Saint" Mew said. I looked up, it was P'Saint our university senior while we were studying our first and second year of our bachelors.

"Mew, you are here?" He looked confused.

"How are you phi, I heard you left for London and your number was changed too" Mew said.

"Yes Mew, my parents got to know about my relationship and forced me to go to London, I managed to convince them and I came back" he said.

"Phi Zee??" I hesitantly asked.

"Who else Gulf?" He laughed.

"Okay why are you both here?" He asked again. I passed the previous reports to him.

He was blinking again and again looking at me and Mew side by side and looked at the report again. "Mew baby, you are not kidding me right? Are you pregnant?" He was shocked. It's normal I guess.

"Yes Phi" Mew said, I nodded.

"Hoi, hoi, hoi, I'm seeing things right, I'm going to deal with male pregnancy? I'm not dreaming right" he looked more excited now.

"You are not Phi" I chuckled. Placing my palm to Mew's tummy, feeling the warmth of my baby.

"You both are together?? Wow that's great Mew, congrats" he said.

"Thankyou Phi" Mew said and "shall we start our checkup?" Asked. "Sorry, we can start now" he said and started his work.

He first weighed him. Checked the blood pressure and sugar level in the blood. And did a few more tests and lastly he made Mew lay down on a bed connected to some machine.

"Mew lift your top" he saw me and lifted his shirt."I'm not jealous when it comes to baby's health Mew" I said moving near to his ears.

"What's the secret? Huh" P'Saint teased us. I shook my head fastly. "Okay, Mew this will be a bit cold, don't worry, so that you can see your baby." Mew got excited immediately, same goes with me too.

"Sss" Mew hissed when Phi placed the instrument on Mew's tummy. It was cold I guessed.

"Can you see the image?" Phi Saint asked. I couldn't see anything. Mew was the same with me blinking to see the screen clearly.

"Oops" Phi Saint suddenly said. I panicked. "What is it phi, is my baby healthy?" I prayed mentally for my baby's health.

"Not only your baby, both babies are fine" huh who both, oh yes Mew and the baby.

"Ohh yes Phi, Mew and my baby right, thanks a lot Phi" I said. He shook his head. Me and Mew were eying him curiously. But on the other hand Mew was scared and it scared me too. I patted his hands and waited for Phi Saint to continue.

"Yes Mew is healthy and both your babies are healthy too" Phi Saint said and my world started spinning. And everything black out.

"Gulf get up, it's been 20 minutes idiot or else I won't give you my kids to you" I heard Mew's voice and snapped open my eyes.

"See Phi Saint, he was acting all the time" Mew said.

'What's with acting, wait where am I, I'm dreaming again huh' I thought.

"No Mew he really fainted" I heard someone saying. Wait, that's not a dream huh.

"Mew, am I dreaming?"

"Yes you were dreaming like I took your kids away from you, far away" he said.

"Hoi" I started to sulk and pouted.

"Okay enough of your romance, can we discuss about the babies now?" Phi Saint said.

"Okay Phi" Mew said and dragged me to sit on the chair.

"And babies are doing fine, to be honest very well for their age now, healthy development and Mew is healthy too. You guys don't have to worry about the diet. Give him regular food, fruits and milk regularly at night, it's good for three of them" he said.

When we were talking, there was someone knocking at the door.

"Come in" Phi said.

"Phi Zee, how are you, I really missed you" Mew said standing immediately.

"I missed you too, my baby nong, it's been 3 years we met, how are you, wait why are you here, why is he here baby?" he asked looking at his boyfriend.

"You are gonna be uncle soon, for twins" Phi Saint said.

"Saint don't confuse me, are you both alright?" He asked eying me and Mew.

"I'm alright and Mew is pregnant with my babies, so you are gonna be uncle in 8 more months" I said breaking out the news.

"Wahh really" he pulled my wife towards him and hugged him, with so much love and care.

"Where is my hug, I worked too" I said.

"You shameless" Mew hit my arms. But it was just a playful hit. "Aww my nong is gonna be Mommy soon and you are gonna be daddy huh" he asked and hugged me.

"Yes Zee, please leave them, you are squishing them" I know he was jealous haha. I laughed intently.

"Okay okay, how is he, is he and the baby are fine" he asked Phi Saint.

"All are fine, both the babies and Mew, he is having twins"

"Whatt, that's great, I'm gonna be an uncle for two kids wahhhh" he shouted but Mew flinched with the sudden sound.

"Ohh sorry my baby nong, I'm just too excited, you didn't change even a little, you flinch every time with the sudden sound huh" he asked.

"Yes Phi, it's his nature, fragile as well as strong" I said.

"Woww, protective hubby huh?"

"Gulf I'm hungry" Mew said all of a sudden.

"Did he eat his breakfast?" Phi Saint asked.

"He had but he is hungry again" I facepalmed.

"It's because of your hungry kids, now get me home, I'm tired" Mew said sternly.

"Phi, we have you leave, byee take care, and I will talk with you later" I bid a quick goodbye to the both.

"Wait Gulf, here my card call me whenever you want as a doctor and as Phi" Phi Saint gave me his card.

"Thank You Phi" I wa'ied to them.

"Thank You so much Phi I will chat with you later" Mew said as I took him out to his car.

"What do you want to eat baby?" I asked, it was almost lunch time but still early for lunch.

"I want omelette rice" he said. I was thinking where can I buy it.

"Just get me home, let me cook by myself" he said.

"Are you sure? Or can I take you to a restaurant" I asked.

"I'm sure, I want to eat my cooking now" he said and I took him to his condo.

"I will freshen up baby, just call me if you need anything okay!" I said.

"Okay, food will be ready in 30 minutes" he said and went to the kitchen and I went towards his room.

His room means his room, not the room he shared with P'Tae, it was Phi Tae's room. I was not comfortable with that room so we are sleeping in Mew's room. I washed my face and left in 10 minutes to go to the kitchen.

"Mew are you done, can I help you with something?"

"Just turn off the cooker after 2 more whistles and I will be back soon" he said and went to the bathroom.

"Okay"

I turned off the cooker after 2 whistles and he came with a fresh face after 5 more minutes.

He came near me and opened the cooker, it was rice. And he made a simple curry and omelette. And I helped him to take food to the dining table.

We ate in comfortable silence filled atmosphere. After we did the dishes we sat to watch TV in the sofa after converting in to a bed.

"Gulf, what should we say to our parents?" He asked me suddenly. I have been thinking the same since I got to know about Mew's pregnancy.

"Let them find out by themselves naa, they will be mad for sure, they love you for P'Tae and I don't know how they will react if they know about you carrying my baby, babies to be correct" I said caressing his tummy.

"I'm scared, Gulf" he teared up.

"I will never let you get hurt Mew, please wait, everything will be fine, don't get scared" I kissed his temple as he rested his head on my shoulder.

'I hope everything will get alright soon, I can't let Mew ever go from my side and I will make sure it will never happen' I thought and kissed his cheeks.

I saw Mew sleeping peacefully on my shoulder, I switched off the TV and took him to my chest and I slept thinking about the future.

****************❤️♥️***************

To be continued...

Happy reading ❤️❤️

XOXO 😘

-Hana 💖

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

1.1M 36.4K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
40.8K 2.7K 45
mew suppasit joong. kind and calm hes also a straight forward and very approachable person his inloved with someone for a long time. gulf kanawut tra...
39.7K 2.6K 78
Hey cuties ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ... This is my sixth story .... thank you all for your love and support for my stories ..hope you all loved them .... so .... this sto...
12.7K 546 15
A story about an arrange marriege between two men that used to be friends,the marriege is because of Win parents wants to repay all the kindness from...