WITH ME (MANAN)

arpithapk

A business man and actor who is busy with his life but also waiting for his lady love and a girl who even if... Еще

NOTE
CHARACTERS
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX

IX

4.3K 277 16
arpithapk

After a tiresome week, weekend arrived and the Malhotra and Murty had started with there daily routines. It was afternoon and in the Murty Mansion, the princess was still sleeping because of her tight schedule she had and Ishita was running behind her house trying to make everything perfect as she had her husband's investor coming over for dinner. Raman was sitting in the living room and watching everything his wife is doing and not able to see her running he called her.

Raman : Ishu come here.

Ishita : Raman it's not the time for romance and we have people coming over for dinner.

Raman (strictly) : Mrs Ishita Raman Murty this is the last time I am telling you to come here.

Ishita who heard her husbands strict voice didn't want to disobey him more went and sat next to him and Raman told the butler to get him some food and water. Nandini after waking up and was standing near the stairs saw also this and went near her parents.

Raman (side hugging) : Ishu why are you getting so tensed it's just the investors are coming for dinner and drink this water.

Ishita (calmed herself) : Raman.....I don't want them to complain about anything and it's one of your important project (with a sad sigh)

Raman : Ishu baba I have told you this a million times and I am telling you again I don't care if the deal goes but don't toil much and spoil your health. You also skipped your lunch for this (showing her a glare)

Nandini was hearing all this and after hearing that her amma skipped her lunch the mini-monster couldn't control.

Nandini (scolding Ishita like a teacher) : Amma what is this? Everything is fine and they are only coming home in the evening and you skipped your lunch Mrs Murty. You always scold me when I skip my lunch and look at you now behaving like an irresponsible child. And you are not moving from here until you finish your lunch and I will the butlers to do the rest of the preparation for dinner.

Ishita and Raman was blessed to have a daughter like Nandini and they thanked there Ayyappa. Nandini went to the kitchen and informed the butlers about the dinner menu and went to the hall and sat near her. Raman after seeing Nandini coming near them started feeding the mother-daughter duo.

In Malhotra Mansion,                                                                      It was already mid-afternoon and the Malhotra were sitting in there living room and spending some time. Manik told them they will leave at 6 for the dinner and it was already 5. So Neyonika told them to get ready and everyone went to there respective rooms to get ready. It was half-past 6 when they started from their mansion.

(Manik's attire. Ignore the shades)

In Murty Mansion, (Ishra's room)                                                  Ishita was wearing her accessories standing near the mirror and Raman after changing saw his beautiful wife doing this and he engulfed her in a back hug and pecked her head. Raman helped her to wear her rest of the accessories.

Raman (took her in a back hug again) : Ishu......You don't look like you are a mother of an adult, still looking so beautiful and ethernal.

Ishita was blushing after hearing her husband's comment. Both of them left to the hall and Ishita went to check if everything was ready. Nandini after getting ready went to the hall and saw her appa was sitting and doing some work and her amma was coming back after checking the preparations. Nandini twirled and asked her parents,

Nandini (after twirling and having a child like grin) : Appa Amma how am I looking?

Ishra : Just looking like our princess/pari.

 (Nandini's attire)

The butler came to Ishita and asked her what they had to make for dessert and after hearing that the dessert was not prepared yet, Ishita started getting worried and Nandini who couldn't see her amma getting worked up unnecessarily tol her amma that she will prepare the dessert. Nandini went to the kitchen and was preparing her famous payasam for dessert. Ishita was sitting in the hall ordered by the strict father-daughter duo and Raman went behind his princess as he wanted to ensure that his princess won't get a single scratch while cooking. 

While the Malhotra reached Murty Mansion and the security let them in.(Point to remember that Manik has never visited Nandini's house and he only used to drop her outside the gate and even his parents has also not visited her house. They always meet in Malhotra Mansion or in restaurants) 

The Malhotra rung the bell of the Murty Mansion and Ishita open the door and she was shocked seeing the lady.

Ishita (shock) : Neyo 

Neyonika (was also shocked to see Ishita here) : Ishu 

Both the ladies made a beautiful bond while Ishita was teaching the students in NGO of Neyonika. Over the weeks they met both used to speak like long lost best friends. The Malhotra guys were thinking what is happening here and was looking at the ladies curiously. 

Ishita (after recovering from the shock) : I am so sorry to keep you standing here, please come in.

Ishita couldn't stand her curiosity and asked Neyo about what is she doing here and Neyonika explained Ishita that the investor was them. Neyonika introduced her husband and her son to Ishita. Manik was really feeling happy seeing his inspiration in front of him and he bend down to take her blessings. Ishita was shocked to see that today's generation kid was doing this. She blessed him and she already started loving Manik. She has already heard a lot of things about him about how he handles his both the careers and after knowing he is Neyonika's son she was sure he knew his values and morals.

Manik (with gratitude) : Finally blessed to meet my inspiration ma'am and I am your big fan.

Ishita (patted his cheek) : I have heard a lot about you son and please don't call me ma'am. Neyonika's son is also like my son. So you can call me something else other than ma'am.

Manik who was about to answer Ishita was cut down by a loud voice. Ishita knew what was happening and palmed her forehead. The Malhotra and Ishita was sitting in the living room and saw two people coming from the kitchen talking or precisely debating about something.

Raman (who was behind Nandini and behaving like a kid) : Nandu princess you can't do this, I am doing my daily exercise everyday and one more bowl of payasam won't do any harm princess.

Nandini (adamantly) : No appa and don't talk about your exercise.

Raman : Princess (cribbing like a toddler)

Nandini (having a sarcastic smile) : No appa and its final and talking about your exercise don't think that I didn't see you skeeping it for the last three days.

Ishita who had enough of this ruckus was going to stop them. But there were three people having different emotions seeing Raman and Nandini. Neyonika was shocked seeing her doll Nandini and she was so happy knowing that Nandini was Ishita's daughter. Manik was shocked seeing his best friend here and was also shocked knowing that she was the daughter of the famous south Indian business man and the famous classical singer. He was also blowen seeing Nandini in an Indian attire because he has seen her in different attires but in Indian attire the first time. But there was one person who didn't see like this, Raj was totally shocked seeing his childhood friend here and was also shocked getting to know the fact that he was the person who was handling the Murty Industry. Now he knew why he felt a strong connection with Nandini.

Ishita : Mr Raman Murty and Miss Nandini Raman Murty I want you to come here right now.

Both of them knowing that they shouldn't make their lady more angry went to Ishita. Manik was getting heart attacks after heart attacks after seeing Nandini's this avatar and she looked eternal in the traditional wear. Both the father-daughter duo haven't seen the guest yet.

Raman (side hugged his wife and started complaining like a kid) : Look at princess Ishu.......She is not going to give me payasam.

Nandini (narrowing her eyes) : Amma appa already had a bowl and he is also not doing her exercise regularly. And I am telling this for his good only but he won't listen.(with a sad smile)

Rama (seeing his princess sad went and hugged her) : Sorry princess and appa will listen to you okey and don't be sad now show me my princess's smile.

After cajoling his daughter Raman was shocked to see one person in particular. Both of them spoke together.

Raman : Raj 

Raj : Raman 

Both the long lost best friends couldn't control more and hugged each other. Their wives and their children were shocked seeing their husbands and fathers crying but having a smile on their face.

Raj : Where were you idiot? You know how much I searched for you and when I got to know about Murty Industry I never thought that it would be you. You never had interest for you dad's business.

Raman (calmed Raj and gave him water) : Raj take a deep breathe and drink this water. You will get all your answers soon. 

Raj after doing what Raman told him sat down next to his best friend and the other people who was a silent spectator was listening to them but the princess who was shocked and seeing her both the fathers crying and talking like long lost best friend couldn't hold her curiosity more and asked them.

Nandini : Appa and Papa do you both know each other before.

Raman and Ishita was shocked listening Nandini calling Raj papa and both of them understood that the papa she used to talk about was him. But Ishita was still shocked after seeing her husband's behaviour.

Raman (smiling) : Now I know why you were talking about Raj like this and why I was feeling Manik that he was Raj's son. Princess Raj is my best friend who I used  to tell you about. 

Nandini (clapping her hands) : Wow appa and papa are best friends. (she went and hugged them both)

Raman : Raj and about your questions after we left Mumbai dad's health was getting worse and he left us suddenly so I had to take up Murty Industry.

Raj was sad hearing this news, Raman's father was also like his father. Manik after seeing the atmosphere going gloomy asked Neyonika something.

Manik : But mom how do you Ishi maa....I hope Ishi maa you have no problem with me calling that because this daughter of yours has already set took my parents on her side.

Nandini showed Manik her tongue like a kid and everyone chucked seeing her.

Ishita : As I have already told you that Neyo's son is also like my son so you can call me Ishi maa.

Raman : And me appa.

Manik nodded and he hugged both of them while Nandini seeing her parent hugging Manik hugged her papa and Neyo maa. Ishita explained how she knows Neyo to all of them. They were called for dinner and everyone started having there dinner. After having a spectacular dinner, both the families were sitting in the living room and having there dessert. Nandini allowed her appa to have one more bowl of payasam but after promising that he won't miss his workout schedule. Raj was laughing seeing his best friend getting scolding from his princess.

Ishita and Neyo was talking about the gossip stuffs and Raj and Raman were getting back to know everything what happened over the years in their life. While Manik and Nandini were bickering like kids. It was getting late so Malhotra bid their farewell and promised to visit them soon. 

That night everyone slept with a beautiful smile as finally the childhood best friends met again. But they didn't know that there this relation will be changed to something more beautiful between the families.

Manik after reaching her room messaged Nandini that they reached.

Manik : You were looking so eternal today Nandu. Good Night.

Nandini (replied him with a blushing face) : Thankyou Manik. Good Night.

Comment down your thoughts and vote ❤
H

ave a good day ✨

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The dark side of the fame SoulfulManan

Короткий рассказ

3.6K 171 21
Hi friends, this is the my another new manan story. This is my take on the life of manan in the town of Bollywood, Mumbai to achieve their dream. le...
394 31 11
A story of a girl who have nothing but herself, filled with curiosity, a lil impatience, childishness and kindness who has to get married to a heartl...
990K 48.7K 121
This story is about to strangers...who were bonded with marriage... Lets see will they be able to love eachother... or their marriage take them somew...
86.7K 5.2K 38
its a magical story magical story of love and sin and in a magical land as i am a kind of fairy land living person so this is something different and...