๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ | ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐Ÿ๏ฟฝ...

By grosshooman

"๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง [๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ] ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ..๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ข.." -Keisuke Baji Chifuyu Matsuno x... More

[โšก๏ธ]
[1]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13] -โšก๏ธ
[14]-โšก๏ธ
[15]-โšก๏ธ
nice seeing you here
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20] - โšก๏ธ
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]-โšก๏ธ
dance with her
[25]-โšก๏ธ
[26]-โšก๏ธ
[27]-โšก๏ธ
[28]-โšก๏ธ
when
[29] - โšก๏ธ
[30] - โšก๏ธ
[31] - โšก๏ธ
it was Mikey all along
[32]
[33]
you and I are friends
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
you're no fun
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
how did you know
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
what if..
[52]
bonus: dance with her (w/ baji and mikey ver.)
bonus: who knows [first name] better (ft. [author])
bonus: the wedding (w/ the requested characters) pt.1

[2]

16.1K 582 351
By grosshooman

Year: 2004

Chifuyu

Classes are over, I can hear my friends talking about some random things and laughing at their dumb jokes. I wasn't really paying attention to them. I just stayed quiet, looking down and watching my steps. Nothing happened much today, I got called out by a higher grade but I ended up beating the crap out of his lame ass, it was fun. Then I suddenly remember the guy I met earlier..from class 3.

Keisuke Baji. A guy that got held back in middle school. It's kinda sad and hilarious at the same time, but it must be pretty rough for him. When I first saw him, I thought he was one smart dude because of the way he look. His uniform is neat, his hair is slicked back and he wears glasses, I really thought he was some kind of genius but..he wasn't.

flashback(earlier)

I sat on a chair in front of him, watching him scribble on his paper. He doesn't seem to notice that I'm in front of him yet.

"I see...so that's what it means.." he muttered. I looked down at his paper and raised a brow. If this guy is so smart, then why the hell did he got held back?

I cleared my throat so I can get his attention, time to let him know who's the authority around here..

"Hm?" He hummed as he looked up and saw me, staring at him. "and you are?" He asked, fixing his glasses.

"Chifuyu Matsuno from class 1." I said, putting my hands inside my pocket. "Chifuyu..Matsuno.." he whispered, what a nerd.

"Hey, Poindexter." I said, looking down at his paper again, and I've noticed something. I raised my index finger and pointed at an unfamiliar word written on his paper then asked, "What's this supposed to be?"

"Tora." He said, confidently. I gave him a weird look, I think I just dropped a sweat. "You wrote it wrong." I deadpanned.

"Huh?? I did?!" He exclaimed as he looked at his paper. This guy's no poindexter.

"You're no poindexter. So why are you dressing like one?" I asked, getting curious. He narrowed his eyes at me, "so I won't get held back again, I don't wanna make my mom cry." he said in a deep voice.

I gave him a weird stare and said, "You can't be serious.." He growled lowly at me.

I took his pen from him and wrote the correct way to write tora. I saw his eyes lit up when I showed him how then he grinned at me and said, "Oh...YOU'RE A GOOD DUDE!"

It's confirmed. This guy is no genius.

"So..I was wondering, what have you been writing?" I asked, looking at his paper then at him. He blushed and said, "A..letter.."

"Huh? You're writin' letters to someone? You're such a weirdo..."

He blushed more and shouted, "SHUT YOUR FACE! IT'S NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS! YOU WANNA DIE?!"

I laughed when he just unleashed his true colors, "Wow. That's a rude thing to say to someone you just met." I said, still laughing at his red face.

"SHUT UP, DUMBASS!"

I laughed at him more, man, this guy is hilarious. Then I decided to help him write his letter, making sure that he doesn't misspell any words.

"What's this?"

I heard a voice behind me, me and this Baji guy turned our heads and saw someone standing behind me. I don't know why but I can feel my face heating up all of the sudden. It was a girl.

"You got yourself a tutor, now? That's great, you won't need me anymore." She said as she flashed me a faint smile. I mentally gulped, who the hell is she?

She's shorter than me and poindexter here, maybe at least 5'0 or 5'1. She's a little slender, and she has long black hair, some of the strands were hitting the corners of her grayish blue eyes, and I've noticed her lashes are long.

She's attractive.

Then poindexter spoke, "What took you so long?! I've been waiting for your ass for 20 minutes!"

I looked at him in shock, he knows this chick?!

"Yeah, sorry about that, I helped some of my classmates clean." She said as she went beside him. Her voice was so calm, and it matches her features. "You're too nice, and it's annoying.." muttered poindexter. The two seemed close, and they look related, because of the same black hair. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong.

Then the girl noticed me looking at her, I flinched and quickly looked away from her. "So, who's this?" She asked.

"Ah right, this kind dude is Chifuyu Matsuno. He helped write this letter." Baji grinned.

"Oh, so you're Matsuno." She smiled, she sounded like she knows who I am. "Y-You know me?" I stuttered.

"You're kind of the talk here, and I'm pretty sure you already know why.." She said, putting a hand on her waist. "I'm [first name] Shimizu from class 2. You can call me [first name]." She bowed.

[first name] Shimizu..

end

"Uh..Chifuyu?"

That girl.

"Chifuyu?"

I wonder where she is now? She did left with Poindexter earlier, maybe they're friends, or related, or they're neighbors, or maybe they're in a relationship? Whatever they are, they seem kinda close.

"CHIFUYU??"

"Hey? Earth to Chifuyu?"

I snapped back to reality and quickly turned to look at my friends.

"We've been calling your name the entire time." he said. "You were so deep in your thoughts." said my other friend, grinning. I looked away and said, "I was just thinking about the poindexter."

I heard some of them laughed and said, "You'll get over it, see ya tomorrow."

Then we all went to our seperate ways.

I walked quietly in the streets with my hands inside my pockets. I can already see my apartment building from afar. Then my thoughts went back to poindexter, I can't help but to think that—he's somewhat mysterious..and a cool guy. I was suprised at myself when I'm actually being polite to him.

And that girl. I don't like girls, especially the ones who have a very squeaky voice, it's annoying. But that girl—isn't like that at all. I can tell from her face that she's nice, and she's kinda beautiful. I'm sure some of the guys in our school has a crush on her.

Why am I even thinking about that?

"YO, MATSUNO!"

I froze and looked over to the person who just called me by my last name. I was taken aback when I saw bikers in front of me, and I'm pretty sure all of them are delinquents. I wonder what they want?

Then a guy spoke, "Think you can get away with pickin' on one of my precious underlings, shit-head?!"

I looked over to the guy beside him and it was my upperclassman, the one that I beated up earlier.

My upperclassman grinned at me and said, "This guy's the boss of the biker gang Mandala. You messed with us, so your life is over, Matsuno."

So this guy's a coward and ran to his mama boss just to get his revenge? How lame.

Then their so called boss went up to me, his face was so close to me and I can see that he's pretty pissed. "I'M GONNA BEAT SOME PROPER MANNERS INTO YOU!"

Proper manners.

I bowed at him..—more like head butted him.

He groaned as he backed away a little, holding his bleeding nose. I chuckled, "Whoops, my bad. I was trying to bow but your stupid head got in the way."

"Asshole." He growled.

I smirked at him and began taking of my jacket, cracking my neck. "Ambushing me with 20 guys? And you call yourselves a biker gang."

They glared at me as they began cracking their knuckles. I spat, "What a bunch of lameos." I said.

Then they all began attacking me, and I of course fought back, not letting them hit me.

Crack.

Thud.

Punch.

Kick.

Smack.

There's too many of them, I can't fight 5 guys at the same time. I saw a guy running towards me, about to throw a punch. I stopped him by kicking him in the gut. Then I didn't notice the other guy near me, he punched me hard right on the cheek. Shit, I let my guard down. Then he kicked me on the other cheek, then another guy came and did the same thing. Fuck, there's too many of them to take on alone.

I stood in front of them, panting, and trying to keep my balance. I know they're not done with me yet, and I'm not backing down. Then I heard someone walking behind me, I turned and saw their boss is holding a mop.

He grinned evily at me and said, "Time to split your head wide open."

Shit. He was about to swing the mop and hit me but he stopped when we heard a voice near us. Actually, we all froze when heard it.

"What's this?"

I mentally gulped, that voice. We all turn to the same direction and saw a girl wearing a uniform, and she was sucking a popsicle. It's the girl from earlier, the one with poindexter. Everyone was shocked as I am, especially their boss. They were all staring at her with eyes wide.

She has this cold look on her face, it's kinda creepy, then she took the popsicle stick out her mouth, "You look pretty old, and you're all fighting one middle schooler? That's a bit pathetic." she said coldly. When I first met her, she sounded so normal and her voice is so calm, but now, she sounds like she's some kind of punk. What's her name again? Shimizu?

"HAH?! THE HELL WE CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK, LITTLE GIRL?!" said their boss, and everyone began laughing at her. She just stood there, staring at them with a cold expression. "If I were you, I'd run along and go back to playing barbie dolls." he added. Everyone laughed again.

She frowned at him, and her stare just became colder. It's making my skin crawl, she looks so done with them. Then her eyes landed on me, I flinched.

Then her frown quickly disappeared and gave me a faint smile. I blushed. This girl is creepy. One second she looks like a soulless human being, then when she smiles she looks like a gentle girl.

"What if I don't want to?" she said, raising a brow at their boss while twirling the popsicle stick with her fingers. My eyes widened in shock when she said that, "W-What??" I whispered, looking at her.

"Then you can kiss that pretty face of yours goodbye, since it'll be destroyed in just seconds." said their boss, walking his way to her, slowly, placing the mop on his shoulder. She just stood there, watching him, she doesn't look scared, she's not even backing away?!

I became nervous for her, "H-HEY! ARE YOU STUPID!" I yelled at the girl, I was about to go and do something but I was stopped by the other assholes, all were holding me back, and one of them kneed me hard in the stomach.

I couldn't do anything. This girl isn't just creepy, she's also stupid and crazy.

Their boss looked down at her, the girl stared back at him, still looking at him coldly. He smirked and bended his knees a little to reach her level, "You got guts for a girl."

She threw the popsicle stick behind her and said, "And I probably got more balls than you..".

My eyes widened when I heard her say that. Did she really said that?!

I looked at the guys holding me and judging from their shocked expressions, they probably heard that too.

The guy with the mop growled at her, "WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU LITTLE BITC—"

My jaw dropped when I saw something unexpected. I watched their boss crashed on the floor, groaning in pain. "BOSS!" one of the assholes cried.

This girl just fucking kicked him right on the neck. Was it that hard?! I mean, it made him crash on the ground?!! What the hell is wrong with this girl?!

My thoughts were interrupted by her voice, "you're their boss? Must be pretty embarrassing that you just got knocked down by a girl who's younger and smaller than you." she chuckled.

I can't help but to stare at her in shock, she sounds so cool. I thought she's just some normal innocent girl with a small and fragile body, man, I really shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.

The guy stood back up, growling at her, "THAT DOES IT!" He lifted the mop, and was about to hit her head. "Look out!" I warned.

She dodged, with a faint smile on her face. Then he began swinging the mop multiple times, and she dodged it all effortlessly. "YOU ANNOYING BITCH—!"

I saw the mop was about to hit her neck, I closed my eyes because I don't want to see what's about to happen. I heard a very loud smack sound, it made me closed my eyes tighter.

Then I heard another voice, and it sounded like a guy. "Hurt her, and I'll murder you."

I snapped my eyes wide open when I recognized the voice, poindexter??

He's next to the girl, blocking the mop with his forearm. "Ganging up on one guy and using a weapon? And planning on hurting a girl? Damn, you really suck." He said as he snatched the mop and broke it into two, then he threw it behind him. I heard everyone gasped when he did that.

"About time you did something.." said the girl to poindexter, with a serious look on her face. "Meh, I wanted a good entrance." he shrugged, grinning at her.

What are these two talking about?!

"HUH?! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" the boss of the gang grabbed Poindexter by the collar, lifting him up. "Poindexter!!" I shouted, still trying to break free.

He turned his head and saw me, he grinned at me and said, "Ah! Didn't know it was you, dude!—Oh by the way, I got my letter sent, all thanks to you!"

He's being lifted up by a big guy but he still manages to flash me a wide grin.

"WHAT THE—ARE YOU DEAF, FUCKER?!" the guy holding him yelled.

Poindexter ignored him and looked at me, "Say, why not let us join the fun as thanks?"

I frowned at him, "You moron! This isn't a place for—"

I stopped when he punched the boss of this gang, hard, like really hard. I watched the guy hit the bricked wall, I was amazed and horrified when the wall cracked. "J-Just one punch..?" I muttered to myself.

The girl looked at the guy, sitting unconscious on the floor and he's tongue was sticking out. Then she looked at poindexter, "Did you just had to punch him that hard?" She asked.

"Hey, he was trying to hurt you so yeah, I just had to." said poindexter, taking off his glasses, then his ponytail, and he even loosened his tie. I was left speechless. What is going on?

He smirked, "Keisuke Baji, First Division Captain of the Tokyo Manji Gang.." he said, cracking his knuckles. Tokyo..Manji Gang?

Then 10 guys charged at him, I was so stunned when he dodged every punch and he hit them all pretty hard. Then he looked over to the girl standing near the unconscious boss of this pathetic gang. "Hey, [first name], help Chifuyu over there. Leave the fun to me." He ordered while punching every guy who comes near him.

She has her cold expression again, and it's making my skin crawl again. "On it." She said as she began walking her way to me, the two guys holding me growled at her and their grip became tighter, making me struggle to break free more.

"Let him go." She said calmly.

I dropped a sweat and stared at her weirdly. What the hell...? That's all?!

"Ha! Like we're gonna do tha—" before he can finished, she punched him hard on the nose, making him let go of me. Once my other arm is released, I punched the other guy beside me. Then I pinned them both on the ground and began beating the shit out of the two shit-heads who were holding me back earlier.

Their noses were bleeding and both of them looked like they're about to loose consciousness, I was about to punch them again but someone grabbed my hand. I turned my head and saw that it was was the girl, looking down at me with a frown, "They had enough."

I narrowed my eyes and pulled my hand away from her, "I'm not gonna listen to you." I said.

She furrowed her brows at me and gripped my wrist tighter. For a skinny girl, she's hella strong. "They're already unconscious, and your knuckles are bruised." She said. "So?" I glared. She glared back and pulled me up, harshly.

"So I suggest you to stop." She said, looking away. I followed her gaze and I saw poindexter standing straight with a grin on his face. I was shocked to see the assholes were on the ground, panting and all of them have bruised faces.

He looked over his shoulder and smiled at me, I flinched. Then he turn his attention back to the guys and spoke, "Listen up assholes! In our gang, if you mess with one of us or one of our friends, you'll be dead before you can even cry home to your moms! so remember this..this guy is my friend!"

Friend..

I can't believe what I just heard. I looked over to the girl beside me, and she was smiling while looking at him. Is she also part of the gang that he was talking about? A girl in a gang? A girl delinquent?

"If you do anything to him again, WE'LL WIPE YOUR WHOLE FUCKING GANG OUT!" he added. I mentally gulped at his words, he sounds so cool and badass.

They all gulped, "YES SIR!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 3.5K 24
"สŸแดแด แด‡ ษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด› แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด‡ษขษชษดษดษชษดษข ส™แดœแด› ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด…." "ษดแดแด› แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ. ษชแด› แด„แด€ษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด› แดแดœแด› แด€๊œฑ ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€ ส™แดœแด› ส™แด‡แด„แดแดแด‡ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด›. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ษชแด› แด…ษชแด… แดกษชแด›สœ แดœ๊œฑ."
12.1K 406 25
โ๐—œ'๐—  [๐—ก๐—”๐— ๐—˜] ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—œ๐—  ๐—”๐—ก ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐——โž ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท โ˜ช๏ธŽ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต [๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ] ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๏ฟฝ...
4.7K 207 17
๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฒ: ๐๐”๐๐๐˜ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ | ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฒ๐ฎ ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐จ A love to keep.
58.3K 1.5K 24
everyone knows Kageyamas past and his middle school life they thought they knew everything about him they were wrong kageyama tobio has many secrets ...