The Missing Avatar

By yamivee

The Avatar has gone missing for 18 years, where is she now? No one knows. Asami Sato, the new girl at school... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 17

2.5K 78 94
By yamivee

Disclaimer:
-a lot of povs changing back and forth so keep up and don't get lost😭

—Asami's pov—

Did my crazy ass get in a truck with the most wanted criminal?... yes.

Once the masked bender got in the car, I noticed all the vehicles went separate ways and I was alone with the blue spirit. I studied everything about this truck, it was a newer model with leather seats, I noticed there was a 6 pack of beer in the back seat so I'm guessing they're over 21 or a minor that can get away with this stuff or it's one of others, then I studied the bender as they drove, they had one hand on the wheel and the other on the shifter which I thought was weird, the truck was an automatic not a manual so they person drives stick shift more. I also noticed they had a deep wound on their hip, I'm guessing they're out of water or they'd be healing themselves right now.

Their hand moved for they're mask and I reacted, I brought my pocket knife blade to their throat and they froze, they slowly moved their hand to the wheel instead of the shifter. "pull over inside that abandoned building, right now" I said and they complied.

Once the truck stopped and was on park, the blue spirit kept their hands on the wheel. "Good, now lock the car doors" I said not wanting them to run away. They did as told and brought their hand back on the wheel, I kept my blade on their throat as I jumped to the passenger. I know I know I'm fucking crazy but it's not like they'll hurt me. After the whole office thing I realized they might not hurt me so minus well take the risk.

I was now sitting next to them on the passenger seat, they kept they're eyes ahead avoiding mine. I didn't want them to think I'm a threat so I removed the knife, leaving it out just in case.

—Korra's pov—

Does she have a death wish? She would be dead if it wasn't me behind the mask. I looked over at her, she just stared at me, did she not have a plan? Spirits she's going to get herself killed.

"I know you won't hurt me" she said "1. You're wounded and if you move more you'd bleed out. 2. You're out of water. And 3. I studied this group, you guys have over 50 successful robberies none failed and no lives taken... well you do have one life in record, but don't worry I know you didn't take the life, but I bet you do know who did" she stared at me with such hate "so you're going to tell me which one of your little friends took my mother's life" she said pointing the blade at me.

I can't talk, if I do she'll know who I am. How do I get out of this situation? I pointed to the glove compartment in front of her, she opened it looking inside finding my uncle's dagger that he left in there last week, she took it and gave me to OK to search for what I want. I took out a pen and a notepad. I went to a clean page and wrote on it. "So you're not talking?" She asked making me shake my head no.

I wrote in cursive so she won't see my actual hand writing, I know how observant Asami is with everything. I gave it to her and she read it out load

" 'I don't know what you're talking about, the red lotus never told me anything, I only joined because I need to help my family get back on their feet, I never asked for details on anything or personal questions' okay... what if I help you? You give me information about the red lotus and I'll help you with your family, deal?" She said like a business woman. I should've known she was going to do this but I just nodded my head. "Good, now do you know what they look like under the mask?" She asked I shook my head no "what?! You work for people you don't even know what they look like?" I shrugged and took the notepad back from her, I'm going to have to give her false information, this would lead her to dead ends.

I gave her the notepad back and she again read it out loud " 'I don't know anything about them and they know nothing about me, everyone believes our non bender is behind this but there's a higher power, we must stay loyal to the dark dragon' what does that even mean? Who's the dark dragon?" This girl is asking so many questions and I'm nonstop bleeding over here too. I took the note pad writing something down fast.

" 'the dark dragon is the marking given to us, once we get it we can't leave the red Lotus, we must stay loyal or we face a punishment before death.... Can you let me go now? I'm still bleeding over here' oh shit right sorry, uh there's a water hose outside in the back of the building, it should still work." She told me as she took the keys from the truck turning it off and opened the door and waited for me to the same. I followed her holding my side as I limped, I felt like I was going to pass out.

My legs gave out and I fell to my knees and hands. "It's alright I gotcha" Asami said helping me up and wrapped my arm around her shoulders to help me walk while my other hand put pressure on the wound. We made it to the yard of the large building and placed me down next to the hose. She turned it on and it was working. "My father's thinking about getting this place and opening a second company, it's why I knew about the water working here." She told me as she sat down in front of me hugging her legs. She watched me as I healed myself.

—Asami's pov—

They must be a kid, I mean they might be badass and stuff but they seem so gentle too. This is going to sound weird but, it's a nice feeling to be around them, sure they don't say anything but it's nice to have the silence.

I guess I've been so lonely for so many years, because of my father, I enjoy anyone's company now. I have so many questions for them but I don't know if they'll answer me, besides I'm not here for friends I'm here for answers.

I watched as the glowing water covered their wound, it was like they were making massaging motions to have the water heal them. It was satisfying to watch. If only I had the power to heal myself, I wouldn't have to be stuck in a hoodie.

My phone started ringing and it was from my father "Dad, I'm-"
"Asami what did you do?! I leave you in charge of the company and now I see on the news it's on fire?!?!?!?" He interrupted me

"This proves to me that you can't lead the company, I have to forget about retiring now, maybe if I had a son this wouldn't have happened!" He yelled

"There was nothing I can do, you act like I can control a break in!" I yelled back

"Shut up Asami, you just don't care for your old man anymore, now I can forget about the second location and spend the money here because you can't do shit!" He kept on but I was sick of it so I hung up, I look back at the thief finding them asleep against the wall, I guess after everything today they must be tired.

I was curious onto who was under the mask, I got a little closer reaching my hand out for it, but I was stopped by a hand holding my wrist. I clenched my hand in a fist holding back a wince since that was my bruised wrist. But they must've noticed I was in pain, they had worried eyes as they released me, they gently rolled up my sleeve just enough to see the bruised wrist. I pulled my arm back as a reaction but their eyes pleaded for them to see my bruise, but something about those eyes we so comforting and homey.

—Korra's pov—

Asami slowly gave me back her arm. Now's my chance, I owe her so much, I can at least heal the pain. I water bent the water from the hose then turned it off. I then bent the liquid onto her wrist covering it, I focused all my energy as I watched the bruise vanish. I looked back up at her finding her staring at me, but when we made eye contact she scrunched her eyebrows and shook her head like if she saw something. She just look away and laughed to herself.

"I'm sorry it's... just you reminded me of someone" Asami said "I'm guessing you won't give me a name or number" I shook my head "okay, I'll just call you Blue for short" she shrugged "as to keeping contact with each other... we can meet here every Sunday at midnight...does that work?" She said and I gave her a nod.

I'm surprised she hasn't asked about the money. We both got up and she followed me towards the car. I opened the car door for her gesturing to get in but she shook her head "your people are waiting for you, besides I bet you want that stupid mask off" she chuckled but I stared at her concerned for her safety "don't worry about it, I live right around the corner" she said with a smile but I knew she was lying, she lives 30 minutes away and that's in car.

I just closed the door of the car and she tossed me back my keys. Asami crossed her arms and I nodded and got in the car driving off.

Once I was far from the building I took off my mask taking a deep breath as the cool air hit my face. "That girl has a death wish" I said to myself as I drove to the hide out.

—Asami's Pov—

Soooo a red lotus member works for me now, I'm surprised I didn't get a scratch. They even healed my bruised wrist, which I thought was sweet, I guess it was a thank you for not cutting their throat and letting them stay a secret.

I heard my phone started ringing, I hope it's not my dad. Thankfully it was Opal. "Hey Opal"

"Are you okay?!" She shouted at the other end "I'm watching your company burn on live TV"

"I'm fine, I managed to get out of there, I'm just gonna need a ride home" I said as I walked out the building

"No worries, I can come a grab you"

"Thanks, you're a life saver"

I waited until I saw Opal's car driving up, I saw she already had a passenger, Kuvira. "Asami, you okay?" She said getting out the car hugging me. "I'm fine, I got out in time" I told her hugging her back.

"I told her I was coming to get you and she insisted on coming with" I heard Opal say. I released from the hug and Kuvira gestured for me to sit in front and she sat in the back seat. "Where you live?" Opal asked but I had something else in mind "actually, you think we can make a quick stop?" I asked earning a nod

—Korra's Pov—

I could've prevented this, I should've just knocked her out and get away but no, I had to play an act instead. "What the fuck is wrong with me?" I whispered to myself as took off my gloves and hot ass jacket. I keep way too many secrets from her and I'm starting to see how it's not okay.

As I drove out the city I saw blue lights flashing on my rear view mirror, the police, their siren went off, they were pulling me over.

"Shit" I said as I put my mask and gloves in the secret compartment under the chair and pulled to the side of the road hoping they'll pass me looking for someone else, but they didn't, they stopped right behind me.

I turned on the light inside the car and kept my hands on the wheel. I let out a breath as a metal bender officer came out the car walking up towards mine. He knocked on my window making me put it down. We met eye to eye "license and registration" he asked of me. I gave him what he asked for "where you coming from?"

"Work" I responded as he handed me back my stuff, "what are you doing out here?" He asked me again. "Just out for a drive away from the city" I said making him chuckle "right, your truck matches the descriptions of the red lotus get away truck" he said looking down my truck. "Pop the trunk for me" he said. "Do you have a warrant?" He looked at me with annoyance "listen kid, I don't have time to deal with brats like you, now open that trunk"

"I know my rights and what your trying to do is violate it" I said back, I could only think of the two bags loaded with money.

I heard my phone ring a bunch of times, I stole a glance at the contact names, it was calls from my parents and Asami.

"Alright kid" I heard the man again. "Step out of the vehicle" I looked at him confused "you heard me, now step out of the damn vehicle!" Shouted and I noticed his partner come out the car.

My door was pulled open by metaling bending, "out now!" He said and I unbuckled my belt and put my hands up as he pulled my out the vehicle smashing me against it "hey!"

"Shut it!" He said aiming a metal whip at me, he looked at his partner "search it" and the guy did as told. "You can't do that!" I shouted the he went through everything anyways. He went to put a hand on the trunk and I was panicking, my heart was racing. "You look a bit paranoid" the guy holding me said. The other guy opened it "clear" he said making my heart drop 'clear?! What do you mean clear?!' I thought.

—Asami's pov—

"Why did you want to come back here?" Opal asked me as we pulled up to the caution tapes by the ally of Future Industries. "Just wait here" I said leaving her pick up truck and walked down the ally. With all my strength I pushed the large dumpster revealing a large broken vent. I reached in grabbing a duffel bag and a backpack, I put on the backpack and took the duffel bag running back to the truck hoping the investigators didn't see me.

"What is that?" Kuvira asked as I threw the bags in the back with her "the money blue tried getting away with" I simply said with a smirk . "Who's blue?" Opal asked. I chuckled "the blue spirit from the red lotus"

"What? How did you get it back?" They asked and I answered.

I saw blue throw the bags in the car and when I saw them go up the Fire escape I went for the bags hiding them then hopped in the seat. But now I realized that they might be in trouble for not showing up with the money.

"Do you have a death wish!?" Opal yelled at me "you're fucking crazy making a deal with them" Kuvira said making Opal laugh then have a smirk on her face "if I remember correctly you had a thing for blue" how did I know she was going to bring that up.

Kuvira looked at me with scrunched eyebrows "you're telling me my competition is some dude under a mask that could be over age, married probably have kids oh and is a wanted criminal!?"

"Yes" Opal said in a matter of factly.

"Wow whole time I thought Korra was my competition" Kuvira said making my eyes widen as Opal drove off "she is too" Opal said with a chuckle

"No stop putting shit in Kuvira's head" I said meeting kuvira's green eyes through the mirror with a small smile. Speaking of Korra, I should call her. I haven't talked to her since last class, I hope she's not mad at me for not telling her who caused my bruises. No she wouldn't be mad about that, right?

I ended up calling but she didn't answer, not even the second time. This wasn't like her, she always answered her calls, something was up, I was just wishing she wasn't trying to avoid me. "Hey Opal, you think we can make one more stop, I promise I'll give you gas money"

"Girl no worries, I love a good adventure" she said with a smile.

—Korra's pov—

"Check the rest of the car" the guy holding me said, I didn't say anything to stop them, my mind was trying so hard to figure out what happened to the money, I was going back in my head thinking, maybe I put it in the small car but then a flash of the event with Asami came in my mind. She must have took it before she got in the truck. Fuck.

"Found something" the officer searching my car said snapping me back awake. I look to the side seeing the officer appear around the corner of the truck with a plastic bag that held enough weed they'll think I'm a dealer and a 6 pack of beer with 2 empty bottles in the other. "Fuck" I whispered in panic

"Fuck is right" the guy said as he turned me around smashing my cheek against the truck bringing my hands behind my back "you're under arrest for possession of illegal substances, dealing, under age drinking and driving under the influence"

"What?! I'm not under the influence of anything!"

"Don't resist" he told me dragging me to the police car and told his partner to call a tow truck to pick up the car. He threw me in the back of the police car hard that I hit the other door "ow!" I said with an attitude.

—Zaheer's pov—

Ghazan beat us to the safe house, we pulled up in the large garage with the other vehicles. But Korra wasn't here yet. I told the others to clean up so we can leave when Korra gets here, she never did.

"Don't worry Zaheer, she can handle herself" Ming-hua told me as she was healing P'li's arm. "She was hurt when we separated, she lost a lot of blood" I said looking down the road hopping to see her headlights.

"She probably stopped somewhere to heal herself" My wife told me. She was probably right, but I still wanted to take the motorcycle and check for myself. Yet I decided to call instead but she wasn't picking up, I tried 3 times and P'Li gave it a try, we got nothing. I noticed P'Li started biting her nails getting anxiety from not getting an answer back. "You guys go home and rest, I'll find her" I said planting a kiss on P'li's hand and got on the motorbike.

As I went down the road I didn't see a sign of the truck. I was slowly panicking until I felt my phone vibrate, I pulled over to the side answering the call.

"Hello?"

"Dad"

"Korra? Where are you, and where's your phone? I've been calling you like crazy!" I said a little pissed off but relieved to hear her voice

"I'm at the police station" she said and my eyes went wide "c-can you get me, I-I don't like it here" her force kept cracking, I can tell she was scared and hurt. I swear if someone put their hands on her "don't worry sweetie, I'm coming to get you" I said hanging up the phone.

I drove over there at the speed of light, I was hoping for so many things, but I was mainly hoping she wasn't hurt.

I stormed through the doors asking for my daughter, they didn't tell me anything only that she was going through tests. I had to wait for what felt like forever. I was tapping my foot as I sat in the waiting chair. So many scenarios went through my head.

"Dad" her voice woke me from my daze making me quickly stand up taking her into a hug. I found myself stuck in this void, I had grew a larger attachment to Korra that I did t know was there. Blood or not, this was my child, I'd give my life for her... and it scares me.

We released from our hug and I got a good look at her, she was bruised up, she had a busted bottom lip and a scrape on her cheek bone. "What happened?!" I asked wanting to break something "you should see the guys" she said crossing her arms smiling but something in her eyes showed fear, something happened.

"Let's get out of here" I said putting my arm around her neck as we walked out.

As we walked to the motorbike she told me why she was taken in the first, I was furious with Ghazan, it was his stuff in the car and now she has to go to court for 2 cases, one so she won't get her license taken away for a DUI and another so she won't end up in prison for 'dealing'

—Asami's pov—

"So we literally came here because of a phone call not being answered?" I heard Kuvira ask me as Opal parked in front of Korra's house.

"Yes. Now you two can wait here, i'll be back in twenty" I told them getting out of the car and walking up to the door, I knocked and seconds later Korra's mother, P'Li I think her name was, opens the door.

"Oh Asami right? What a pleasant surprise" she gave me a smile "what brings you by?"

"Well I was wondering if Korra was here, I really need to talk to her and she's not answering my calls" I said fidgeting with my hands

"She's not home at the moment, she'll be here soon, would you like to wait inside?" She offered me "I'll put some water to boil for tea, how does that sound?"

"Wonderful, thank you" I said as she let me in.

As I walked in I didn't see Korra's aunt any where but her uncle made himself comfortable on the couch with a beer, it was the same brand as the one in the truck so it might be good, I don't know, I never had beer only wine and I sometimes stole whiskey from my father.

"So tell me, how's Korra doing in school? She never tells us" P'Li asked as she started boiling the water. "She's doing good, I have most my classes with her, she's late most of the time" I said with a laugh

"Sounds like her" she laughed along "quick question, what made you want to talk to her, I know my daughter, she's not the type to talk first" she said pouring me a cup

"Actually I don't know, I guess I just felt bad no one talked to her, but when I realized it was her pushing people I got curious. I think she didn't like me at first but next thing you know she started looking for me too so I became her friend" I smiled as memories of me and Korra started popping up "my friends like her but she doesn't really pay mind to them" I laughed

"That's nice, atleast she has someone like you by her side" she gave me a sweet smile

"I bet gym class is her best grade" I heard Ghazan say from the couch making me laugh "yeah, she was asked to join the basketball team" I said

"Again? They don't quit do they" Ghazan said now joining the conversation. "Korra's a very busy kid, she doesn't have time for sports or after school activities" he added as he walked to the kitchen for another beer then looked at me "what about you? Any sports?"

"I guess I'm good at basketball, I mean I was offered too but like Korra I don't have the time" I said with a sigh.

"so tell me Asami, anyone you have your eyes on" Korra's mother gave me a smirk making me blush.

"Ugh not this girl talk shit" Ghazan said retreating back to the couch. Me and P'Li laughed at the man then she gave me a look like if she was asking the question again.

"I mean kind of" I said nervously chuckling.

"Ou please do tell" she said taking a seat next to me. I smiled and gave her a shrug "it complicated" I said

"oh come on Asami, Korra doesn't talk about stuff like this, I'm begging you, please have girl talk with me" she whined, it was funny because it kind of reminded me how Korra would whine. "What's the problem? Why is it complicated?" She asked

"Okay... I say it's like a love triangle but not really" I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"ok ok" she said very interested. "Can I get names?"

"Ehe. Can we use code names?" I asked because I really don't want to say her daughter's name and her try to convince me to date her without giving me her real opinion, if that makes sense.

"Fine, we can call one..." she started looking around the room for an idea, then I saw her eyes fixed on the pack Oreos "Oreo and the other one can be... Ghazan give me a food or object!"

"Sushi" he yelled as he put his phone to his ear "cause I'm about to order me some" he said making P'Li and I chuckle.

"There Oreo and Sushi" P'Li said "now you get to pick who's who" she smiled. I thought it was ironic because Korra's favorite thing is Oreos and Kuvira took me for Sushi during my break one time. So I bet you know who's who.

"Ok will right now I'm kind of talking to Sushi, I like them a lot, I mean they changed for me... at first I didn't really like them, they were rude and a bully, but they just kept on proving to me that they'll change and they did, they're there when I need them and we joke around a lot too, they try to keep me happy" I said thinking about how Kuvira's personality changed so much

"So what? It made you feel wanted? Worthy?" She asked and I shrugged. Maybe it did, just knowing the fact that someone wants you so bad they change for
You. "okay and what about Oreo?"

"Where do I even start" I sighed laying my head on the table with my arms as a cushion. "I keep trying to convince myself that they're just a friend but I can't go on saying that, and every time I'm with them I'm always having fun or always laughing, it's like all my problems disappear for a moment and weight gets lifted off my chest and I feel like myself" I said as I fidget with the handle on my tea cup

"Sounds to me like this Oreo kid has quality" she said taking a sip of her tea "now list the cons"

"Sushi can be a dick sometimes to this one specific person, I told them that they had to fix it or our relationship won't go anywhere. And then there's the labeling and the always wanting to start fights" I said rolling my eyes

"Oof a trouble maker" she chuckled

"And then with Oreo, I don't know their feelings towards me, we kissed but I felt guilty because I was trying to figure out my relationship with Sushi... I saw Oreo differently like maybe 'this is the one for me' and when I went to tell them something they just shut me off, pulling the 'it was the heat of the moment' card and the 'I understand you're with Sushi and nothing like that would happen again' card and it bothered me"  I said with a sigh "that's not the worse part, Sushi and Oreo are rivals"

"Yikes, So you like them both?" She asked and I semi nodded "okay so this is my opinion, you can take it or leave it" she said as she cleared her throat. "During my time living and dating, people don't change, they want to and try but I'd say 3/5 people can change, so if that a risk your willing to take with Sushi, don't feel like you wasted time when they don't change, just move on because at least you both can say you tried." she said letting me think before she continued "now with this Oreo kid, they were being respectful, they knew you were with Sushi and didn't want to interfere more with your relationship, they most likely know how guilty you felt and thought by saying 'there's no feelings here' would help you push away from them to focus on your relationship with Sushi" she said shrugging "the fact that they were willing to keep you as a friend after that kiss means they care about you, I was in that situation once" she chuckled "it how I ended up with Korra's father, I was with someone and I kissed Zaheer, felt shitty but Zaheer did the same as Oreo and was respectful but we stayed friends, weeks later my relationship with the other guy ended and Zaheer was there for me... now that I look back at it, I feel like Zaheer waited for me" I was about to say something only to be interrupted by the door slamming open.

"Ghazan! You fucking idiot!" I heard a man's voice. I turned my attention to the two people that walked in. "What I do?" The uncle said clueless

"Ask me where I found Korra!"

"Wher-"

"THE FUCKING POLICE STATION!!!" Zaheer yelled making me look at Korra who looked beat up

"And how is that my fault?" Ghazan said but I ignored the rest of the conversation going up to Korra and pulling her away telling her to take us to the bathroom.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me as I grabbed a small hand towel wetting it with the sink. "I needed to talk to you but you weren't answering your calls"

"Yeah sorry bout that, I was busy getting arrested" she sighed and I grabbed her by her jaw making her look up at me so I have better access to clean her up "you know you don't have to do this, I'll just have my aunt heal me"

"Yeah well she's sleeping and I don't mind" I said as I wiped her lip, "besides this isn't my first time cleaning up after you" I said and she chuckled but her eyes were telling me something else. Something happened and she was struggling to hide it "so what happened? Why did you arrest?" I asked her

"Well they found pot in my uncles car thinking I was dealing and they also found his beer thinking I was driving under the influence and under age drinking" she sighed "now I have to go to court for 2 cases"

"Did anything happen while in the station?" She stayed quiet for a moment looking away from my eyes before she answered "no" she's lying and she's doing it badly.

"So umm, what did you need to talk to me about?" She asked me as I started bringing my attention to her scrape on her cheekbone. "Uh it's nothing, I just thought you were mad at me for not... telling you" I sighed turning away from her leaning forward against the sink. I then felt her hand on mind, I looked over to her and she gave me a look of empathy.

"I'll admit, I'm mad, not at you but at the person who hurt you" her eyes were caring and it was drawing me in "I couldn't be mad at you, never. I'm just..." she looked away before she finished "protective of you" and that did it, like a trap making my hand slid up her cheek for her to face me, our eyes met for what felt like forever and I wished it could be forever. My eyes went to her lips and back up at her blue eyes and she did the same as we leaned in together shutting our eyes. Our lips connected, it was soft and gentle yet passionate. We released and I was looking into her eyes searching for any sign of regret, but I didn't find anything. Our lips were centimeters away, and I wanted the feeling of her lips again, it was a need. I gave in putting our lips together and I felt a tingling feeling in my stomach when I felt her kiss me back. I didn't want to release her, I wanted to stay connected to her but we needed to release for oxygen. Our foreheads were leaning against each other as we took in air. "I-uh... saw your friends outside... you shouldn't keep them waiting" she told me and it hurt in a way, it felt like she was kicking me out but at the same time it felt like she didn't want me to leave, I mean she was fidgeting with my other hand and she blushing so hard, or am I just trying to convince myself she likes me back. "Right, um..." I was dazed I couldn't move, I felt her hand finally locking mine, my hand never left her cheek, we just stood there breathing like complete weirdos but it felt nice "goodnight Korra" I whispered too scared of what would come out my mouth "night turbo" she whispered back making us giggle then I walked away as our hands released.

I thanked P'Li for the tea and advise, then walked out walking towards the pickup truck. "What took so long?" Opal asked as I got in the car "sorry, got stuck talking" I said with a smile

Opal dropped me off in front of my place, I thanked Opal for the ride and told the sisters Goodnight. I walked towards the mansion carrying a book bag and a duffel bag. I walked in only to find someone sitting on the dining table, I couldn't see who it was since the chair covered them, it could've been George the butler or my father. "Dad?" I questioned since I saw a cup with scotch poured. They got up then turned around to face me making my eyes widen "blue"

—————
A/N:
Sorry for any errors-Yami out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 13.4K 38
Asami Sato, Bolin, and Mako are three friends, wishing for someone different to come along. When they meet and befriend the new student at school, so...
26.2K 574 10
Korra was involved in a horrid accident that left her paralyzed. Within that time, her world became a blur of anger and secret feelings for her best...
206K 4.8K 36
Sex, Lust, Nightmares, Daydreams. ***(DISCONTINUED)*** Korra and Asami have an everlasting lust and love pattern between them. This story takes plac...
6.3K 123 11
**WARNING** This fanfiction contains spoilers for the Legend of Korra TV show, as well as the 2 graphic novel sequels Turf Wars and Ruins of the Empi...