Boys Next Door

By bxtch_xX

"Y'all we should go trick or treating" "So. . . .no candy?" OR trick or treating goes wrong, but does it?? More

Meet The Cast! 
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
✨✨✨
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
:)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
:)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
:)
Chapter 26
:)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Nacia
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 39

2.2K 120 75
By bxtch_xX

Author P.O.V

"Would I look good in this?" Shawn questions asking for Andre's opinion.

"Yes," Andre says without looking over at Shawn he's too busy looking for his stuff.

"You ain't even look" Shawn states with a grown on his face Andre looks up and gives Shawn a look.

"I'm pretty sure your tall ass looks good in anything" Andre states going back to looking for his stuff. Which he doesn't see anything he'd really like at the moment.

"I ain't even that tall for real" Shawn states. That's a lie the man is definitely above average.

"I know you fucking lying tall" Andre says looking at Shawn who he has to look up at in the process, and he dares to say he isn't tall.

"You just short" Shawn teases flicking Andre's forehead then walking away to look at some other stuff. Andre rubs his forehead before he goes back to doing his own thing as well.

Andre hates the mall he can't explain it, but he just hates it the overpriced stuff, the crowds of people, not to mention the last time he came here a stranger caused him to have a panic attack. Honestly, he only comes for the food.

"Bruh it's boring here let's go somewhere else," Shawn says appearing out of nowhere which causes Andre to jump. He should stop being so deep in thought.

"Why you so jumpy?" Shawn questions his voice laced with concern. Shawn doesn't think Andre should be scared of him anymore, so it stings when he concludes that Andre is jumpy because he's scared of Shawn.

"It's nothing" Andre answers quietly looking away from Shawn's concerned stare. He doesn't know why he's so jumpy at the moment.

"It ain't nothing, so tell me the truth" Shawn states sounding serious which is very new to Andre. Andre is a little taken back by the seriousness. Does his well-being matter that much to Shawn?

"It doesn't matter" Andre mumbles. He doesn't want to burden Shawn with his issues. Especially if his issues have to do with something that happened months ago. Shawn's concerned look doesn't disappear.

"Well, it matters to me" Shawn states. Andre still refuses to speak and goes back to doing his thing.

Shawn takes a few seconds to think about what could be bothering Andre. He may not look it or act like it, but Shawn can be smart when he feels like it or puts an effort to think about things which is rare.

"Hold up is this about the incident you told me about at the park" Shawn questions putting two and two together. It's the only explanation Shawn can think of that makes sense unless there was another incident that took place at the mall that he doesn't know about

"Yes, but it doesn't even matter no more," Andre says deciding not to put up much of a fight against Shawn because what is the point? Andre starts walking away, but Shawn grabs his arms, stops him, and pulls him close to him. Almost too close for Andre to handle.

"Don't be walking away from me like that aight?" Shawn questions calmly. It would be the understatement of the year if Andrea said he got butterflies over the sound of Shawn's voice and request.

"Okay" Andre responds nodding his head softly ignoring how his face is heating up slightly at the proximity.

"I won't let anything happen to you" Shawn states as if it's a fact. Andre can't help, but believe Shawn because he says it so confidently. He sounds so sure of himself.

"I made a promise and I intend to keep it" Shawn states interlocking his and Andre's pinkies with a confident grin on his face.

"You sweet for a criminal," Andre says with a soft smile on his face.

"You can be two things at the same time" Shawn states proudly. Andre doesn't understand what it about Shawn, but this moment probably makes up for his cluelessness when it comes to not understanding what it's is about the man.

"I guess you can," Andre says agreeing with the statement.

"Aight let's go have some fun," Shawn says pulling Andre along. Andre doesn't bother trying to pull his hands out of Shawn's hold he likes his hands fit perfectly into Shane's.

"There's nothin fun to do here" Andre states looking around the mall and not seeing anything that piques his interest.

"We finna find something" Shawn states still pulling Andre along. After looking around the mall and not finding anything interesting to do Andre and Shawn decide to hang out at a table near the food.

"What did I come here for?" Shawn questions in a confused voice because he's certain he came here for something and he hasn't brought anything.

"Pretty sure you came here for new running shoes" Andre states remembering that Shawn said something about that on the way to the mall.

"Oh yeah," Shawn says in realization. His other shoes became worn out after he used them so much for his runs.

"Let's go get me some new shoes," Shawn says getting up and walking away. Andre is kinda disappointed that he's not getting pulled along this time around.

"You should get some to then we can go on runs together" Shawn suggests and Andre has to disagree he hates running so much.

"Yeah, no I hate running," Andre says. Although he would love to go on runs with Shawn and spend time with him. His body is not built for running the way Shawn runs.

"Who says we gotta run I'll walk just for you or go a lil slower so you can keep up," Shawn says and Andre shrugs his shoulders in response.

"You want me on those runs with you so bad" Andre states laughing softly.

"Of course, you kinda fun to hang out with" Shawn eyes shrugging his shoulder. Shawn really enjoys spending time with Andre he's interesting to talk to.

"Why am I only kinda fun?" Andre questions.

"You too nervous and uptight around me it hurts my feelings" Shawn explains dramatically wiping away fake tears. 

"You more yourself around King, Dom, and weirdly Jordyn as well" Shawn adds on walking into the shoe store. Shawn finds it weird that Andre is so comfortable around Jordyn despite him being the scariest one out of all three of them in the group.

"I'll only be myself if you promise not to kill me" Andre states making Shawn laugh softly. At some point, he wouldn't have made the promise because he's Shawn.

"I promise not to kill you DeAndre" Shawn chuckles using Andre's government name taking Andre by surprise.

"Not the government," Andre says as Shawn looks over some white shoes.

"Should I use it more often?" Shawn questions with a smirk on his face. Shawn does not know the effect he has on Andre, and it shows.

"No...DeShawn??" Andre says in a questioning voice making Shawn burst out laughing because no that is not his government name.

"That shit sounds ugly," Shawn says still letting out small laughs at Andre's effort.

"Your name just Shawn?...das ugly," Andre says shaking his head.

"I mean DeAndre kinda basic more basic than light skin Jordyn," Shawn says shaking his head in disappointment making Andre gasp.

"Don't bring Jordyn into this, and my name is not basic" Andre says.

"I could shout DeAndre and at least 5 other black people in this mall will answer me," Shawn says letting out a laugh.

"I could shout Shawn and 2 middle-aged white men or 3 little white boys could answer there is no in-between with that ugly ass name" Andre also shoots back laughing softly.

"Aye, I'm just glad my name ain't Conner" Shawn states shaking his head making Andre laugh softly.

"I don't care Imma still call your ass DeShawn" Andre states through his small laugh.

"That means we matching then DeAndre," Shawn says.

"I like that a lot DeShawn" Andre states going back to looking at shoes. Maybe he will go on runs with Shawn sometimes. Anthesis on the word sometimes because it's knows he won't be waking up early for runs every day.

"Imma buy these" Shawn says finally deciding on which she's he wants to buy after looking around for a few more minutes.

"Damn nigga you got big ass feet," Andre says noticing the huge shoe.

"Now lets not talk shit on other's feet DeAndre," Shawn says making Andre laugh softly.

"Shit my bad DeShawn your feet just big as hell," Andre says shrugging his shoulders being honest. He's never seen such a huge shoe face to face.

"You know what else is big?" Shawn questions.

"The Eiffel Tower" Andre answers without missing a beat.

"I was finna say Mount Everest, but das a good answer as well" Shawn states nosing his head while walking over to the front fest to pay for his shoes. Andre decides not to buy any because he already has a pair back at the house, so he can just use those if he ever wants to go on a run with Shawn.

After Shawn is done buying his shoes they start wandering the mall again. This time around Andre finds stores with things he wants and gets to buy some things. Andre refuses to let Shawn pay for his things how much Shawn insisted and offered. Andre would feel bad if he wasted Shawn's money.

After making a few stops at stores Shawn notices someone following them around the mall. Shawn thinks that maybe just maybe the person happened to be headed in the same direction as him and Andre, but that's not the case.

"Are you okay?" Andre questions noticing the change around Shawn's atmosphere.

"I'm fine" Shawn states not convincing Andre otherwise. Andre knows better than to push it unlike some people, and he frowns sadly at the fact that Shawn doesn't trust him enough to speak to him.

Now Shawn wasn't about to say anything to Andre and freak him out because Andre already had a bad incident at the mall.

Shawn pulls out his phone and sends a text to Jordyn and Trey.

We being followed we need to leave now.

An update nansnsjsmakansnankaalaaknanw

Y'all let me tell you something that had me shook this whole chapter...Shawn's face claim is 6'7 in real life 😭

What is this man eating?? cause it ain't me🧍🏿‍♂️

Andre and Shawn have their own little thing now as they should 🤚🏾🙄

When do y'all start school?

I start August 16 hopefully I have time to update when I do :)

Stay safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 1.7K 16
𝐰𝐥𝐰 • 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐱𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝 • 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐱 --- When two ex-best friends are reunited, an obvious attraction has grown. For them to love each othe...
5.8K 96 19
Why you should never get in a closet with your enemie
120 6 19
A mute boy who don't like violence but his fate always played another plan..... and On other side a man who is most powerful and merciless mafia who...
288K 17.5K 37
"𝐈𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐀 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐧 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚�...