In Love with my Bodyguard!

By HP0207

What happens when two people who used to study in the same university never met each other during that time... More

Introduction
Meet the 1st Lead
Meet the Bodygaurd!
The First Meet!
TSUNAMI!!
The Talk!
I Can't.!
I knew it!
Why is he Mad?
Surprise.!!!!
Acting.!!
The Dance.!!!
WHY???
The Moment❤️
Seriously.????
Jealous........!!
??????
FAKE.!!
TRUST!
Know you.!
CHALLENGE.!!
Mine!!
Answer.!
LIVE🔴
Apology on Air..... And..........
Do I know HIM!
Hope.!💔
Back...
Sukoon !
Yes!
Together!
Revealation!
Not your bodyguard!!
The Downfall Begins..........
The wait.......
Guilty!
NOT GUILTY!!!
The show must go on.!!!
Hello Again.!!!!
Sorry!!
Heartless 💔
Talk it out!!
Answers....
Who are You?
Shan.....
Dont Doubt.!
A New Chapter...
Same yet Different!
THE FINALE (Part-1)
THE FINALE

Jack & Jill.....

1.3K 181 321
By HP0207

(Shanaya called one of her sources to start looking for Mr. Shekhawat and so did Aarush.
Shanaya was getting restless as she was not able to figure out what could be the reason behind this weird behavior of her father..!
Looking at her this situation Aditya said trying to calm her down....)

Aditya: Shan relax.... There must be a reason if oldie took this step....

Garima: Shan we have to give both possibilities equal chances..... don't just put Chief's this behavior into negative perspective.!!

Shanaya: Step step step.......
What step...? Why is this behavior of his needing so much justification.????
What was the reason..??
Why in the goddamn world did he do this.???
I can't believe he hid this from me.!!!
Like seriously.??? Never knew he will hide things from me.!!! Am I not capable enough yet.????

Aarush: Shan... Shan....
Relax..... you need to clear your head... Stop thinking rubbish about yourself.!

Shanaya: Clear my head..!
Yes.! You are right...... I need to clear my head......
I will see you guys later....

(Saying this she left...)

Aditya: Oh no no no..... I need to stop her.... If she goes back to gym again..... this time she will surely hurt herself.....

(He was about to go behind her when Aarush stopped him....)

Aarush: Wait Adi....

Aditya: Dada..??? (He was surprised that why Aarush stopped him)

Aarush: She won't do anything like that..... she is restless...... and not angry...... so she won't be going to gym...... She will be back.... Also please decide you guys which wall is your least favorite....

(Hearing his last line Aditya and Manav made a confused face....)

Manav: Least favorite.???? What does that has to do with Shanaya...????

Garima: Oooo..... You will come to know about it very very soon ..... (she said with a smirk)

(Aarush took a marked as that was the only thing available and not the spray paint.... He took it and wrote "WHY" and "ANSWERS" on the wall by the kitchen.....)

Aditya: Why that wall and why you wrote that.??

Garima: Cz right now this is what is bugging Shan..

Manav: But why that wall.??

Aarush: I asked you guys... you didn't answer..... so I picked my least favorite wall..... simple.!

Manav: Hain..???!!!!

Garima: You snooze you loose.....

(In sometime Shanaya returned with a board and marker..... she placed it in the center of the living room.... She scanned the room and saw the marks on the wall and she smirked...... she noticed confused faces of Aditya, Manav and SO....
She took a deep breath and Aarush asked everyone to step back....

Shanaya went to the board and started writing few questions....)

Who is SHAYAN?
Why Oldie helped him?
Why did he came?
What was his REAL intentions?
Is he my brother?
Is he the real mastermind?

(Then she stepped back and everyone could read the questions.....
She looked down and sighed...... pointing towards the board and said....)

Shanaya: These..... These are the questions that I don't have answers for......
And....*sigh*
I hate not knowing things.......

(Saying this she got her gun from the holster attached to her belt and fired on the wall where it said "WHY"
And all covered their ears as this was completely unexpected.... Except for Aarush and Garima .... They saw it coming ....😏

She started reading questions one by one and after every question she read she fired a shot at the wall aiming  "WHY"

Once done with the questions..... she shot at "ANSWERS" and yelled.....)

I need Answers.....
I need Answers.....
I. Need. Answers.....

Aditya: Stop stop stop Shan:...
What are you doing..???

Shanaya: What..??? (She shrugged)

Aditya: Don't "What" me..!!! You know what I am talking about....

Shanaya: Oh.! This.... She said looking at her gun and the place where she fired the gun shot...
This is my normal routine.....

Manav: Normal.???? (getting shocked) this is normal for you.???

Shanaya: For me .... Yes.!!!

Aditya: But why..???

Shanaya: Helps me think..

Manav: You think like this??? You can meditate.... You know... Breath in... Breath out...!!!

Shanaya: Breathing.??? Breathing is boring.....

Manav: I will not argue anymore... But tell us.... Think what.??

Shanaya: You want me to show you again.?? (She asked with a smirk showing him the gun )

Manav: Damn girl.... That smirk is scary sometimes.....

Shanaya: Sometimes.??? (She asked raising an eyebrow...) Tsk.... I thought every time..!!!! (And winked at him...)

Aditya: Heh.... Got your answer.....

Shanaya: Nope.....

(In the meantime Dixit came in the Oberoi mansion along with Shrivastav......)

Dixit: Hello Fam...

Shanaya: Why you here.??? I didn't call you..... and why is this idiot tagging along with you..?? I get a feeling of "Vikram betaal" whenever I see you both.....

Dixit: Girl..... That's rude... No hi or hello.....

Shanaya: Get lost ......

Shrivastav: I knew it..... I knew it..... I knew it..... I knew you can't be dead..... I am so happy Shan...

Shanaya: Excuse me...... Listen you Dumbhead.... It is Shanaya for you..... Sha...Na....Ya...!

Shrivastav: I know I was at fault and I am really sorry for that.... But I never stopped believing that you are alive....

Dixit: That's true though..!! He always kept saying.... She is The Shanaya Shekhawat..... She can't be dead.!!!

Shanaya: Adi I look as if I care..??? Also You never mentioned you changed your profession Dixit.!!!

Dixit: What do you mean.???

Shanaya: Ya..... You turned into Lawyer....!! For Shrivastav.... That too a personal one..!! Never knew that...

Dixit: Hey now.... I was just saying what.... (Shrivastav stopped him)

Shrivastav: It's okay..... I deserve this...

Aditya: You sure do...

Dixit: But still..... "Vikram Betaal"..????? Kuch alag bolti yaar.... Like... Jack n Jill or Jai Veeru....

(As soon as he said so.... Shanaya's look on her face changed.... As if she got a clue....
She looked at Dixit and said...)

Shanaya: What did you just say??

Dixit: Sorry.... Did I say something I was not supposed to say...?? Look I didn't mean to....

Shanaya: Shut up yaar.... Tell me what did you just said......

Dixit: Call us Jai Veeru or Jack and Jill.....

Shanaya: There.... Jack and Jill.....

Aditya: What do you mean.??

Priya: Shan.... No one is getting anything here.... But your face says as if you got a catch.... So now stop showing off and speak up...

Shanaya: Aarush... remember I always use to tell you that... there is one thing that I never understood of oldie....

Aarush: There are many such things...

Shanaya: No.... That one particular thing... as I figured out everything else except for this one....

Garima: Will you stop building up this suspense and speak up...!

Aditya: Yes Shan..! Tell us .... What is it that can lead us to oldie....

Shanaya: Not oldie..... But I believe I will get my answers.....

Jihaan: Matlab....

Shanaya: Wait....

(She went to the board and wrote down something..... and backed off.....
Aditya read it and said...)

Aditya: C'mon Shan.... Jack and Jill..!!! Seriously....??

Manav: Why you want us to remember our nursery rhyme right now.... We all know this rhyme....

Aarush: Correct.... We all know this rhyme.... But do you all know the same rhyme as she wrote on the board.....???

(That's when everyone looked at the rhyme written on board properly)

Garima: Oh.!! It's different....

Aditya: Now when I see again...
Yes..! It is not what we learned in our pre-school..
It's weirdly different...
But why you wrote it like this..?

Shanaya: This is what oldie taught me....
My early education was homeschooled....
So oldie used to teach me everything....
He taught me everything correctly but this particular rhyme, when I grew up and was old enough to understand everything and went to school for higher education... I came to know that this rhyme is not like this..

Aarush: When we met.... She told me about this.... Since then we are trying to figure out reason behind this and meaning of this ....

Aditya: That's true... it's definitely not like this... This is dark.... Why didn't you ask him about it...

Shanaya: I did.... I did so many times.... But every time he dodged the question.....
But I guess.... Now looking at this rhyme.... I guess I am getting my answers....

Manav: Your answers..??? From this rhyme..!!!
Please elaborate.....

(This is the rhyme she wrote on the board...)

Jack and Jill,
Went up the hill,
To fetch a pell of water,
Jack fell down,
And he got drowned,
Jill could not find him after....

Shanaya: Allow me to break it down for you all...

Shrivastav: Please do...... I was waiting for this.... It's been so long....

Shanaya: Shrivastav...... Why do you even care to open your mouth..???
You sound much sensible when you shut up....

Anyways coming back to the main part before I was been unwillingly disturbed...

So if.... For an instance.... I take you guys words and believe that Shayan is my brother then rhyme will fall into place...

Jack and Jill: SHAYAN and SHANAYA

So this rhyme is basically telling me what happened in my childhood.....

We both went to a hill.....
Which if I am not mistaken is talking about the hill that was near our farmhouse.... It was surrounded by hills and in the middle there was a lake..... quite deep one...!

So.... If my deduction is right.....
me and my brother went up to a hill to play...
And in that.... He fell down and down means in the lake..... And got drowned as he was little plus the lake was deep....
And even though I went to find him .... I was not able to find him...!!!

Shrivastav: Brilliant..!!! I mean.... Genius... Pure genius.....

Dixit: Shrivastav...(cut off by Shanaya)

Shanaya: Remember Shrivastav when you Shut the fuck up and minded your own business....????
Me neither.... So Shut Up..!!

Manav: Aaaanyways..... Wow Shan..!!! Are you sure..!! This is what it means.!! I mean it's quite disturbing....

Aditya: Shan... How do you remember...! Like How did you lose your mother and brother..??

Shanaya: I don't remember exactly... As I was always been told that I lost them in an accident....

Aarush: But you said you saw the accident....

Shanaya: Now when I am connecting the dots... If oldie is hiding the truth of my brother being Alive... him being an agent.. he could have easily deceived me by showing me a fake accident....

Garima: Shit..!!! That's messed up...

Shanaya: Heh.... The one who has created this mess.... It's time he cleans it up..... (she said this with a smirk)

Aarush: I know this look... Shan... what's cooking in your head....??

Aditya: You sure that Oldie hid this truth on purpose.....

Shanaya: Only one way to find out...... He has to answer this himself....

Priya: For that first we have to find him....

Jihaan: Exactly... And we have absolutely no idea about his whereabouts.....

Shanaya: I know where he is....

Aarush: You do..???

Aditya: Where is he???

Readers...
Any idea...!!! Where is Oldie..??

Shanaya: Looking at my deductions...... He must be at our farmhouse.....

Aarush: Are you serious Shan.??

Shanaya: You doubting my deductions bro.??? (She asked raising an eyebrow)
Adi.... I will need a voice artist who can record this same rhyme in creepy voice.....

Aditya: What.??? Why..??

Shanaya: Well....

Okay....
That's it for this chapter...

I know I know..
I am way too late....
But sorry guys...
Sometimes....
We have to look at the priorities...
And currently I believe my family needs me more...
I am sure you guys will understand...
But anyways....
It was high time I uploaded a chapter....

So here it is...
Hope it was up to your expectations...

Any idea what's coming up??

What do you think of  Shayan's character?

Will it be negative or positive..???

Why did Shanaya asked for this favor from Aditya???

Chalo
Hope you liked this chapter
If you did please like and comment...

Till then...
TC
Aadios Amigos...
-HP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

871K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.6K 77 17
At eleven years old, Maddison Malfoy, skating in the frozen pond, fell in. With her memory lost, and only remembering Draco, she plans to flee her ho...
12.7K 237 9
Unconditional love between Dilan and Baran!