You Cant Hide Your Feelings

By lovelychey

This is a Pretty Little Liars fanfiction. This is a Jaria love story. Jason and Aria have been in love with... More

Opposite Directions
Heat Of The Moment
Secrets
I know you feel it too
Hiding the truth
Janitors Closet
Spring Break.
Back already?!
I will ruin you!
You're such a liar!
You win okay?!
She doesn't exist.
Our new life.
Its been a while.
Dinner with Mama D.
I have changed.
A/N
I love you.
New job and happiness.
Best friends for life.
Questions..
The big day.
Welcome Home Party
Time to find out.
Decorating and Looking.
Perfect.
It's time.
Our baby girl
Back to work..
Boy oh boy
Brother Sister Time.
Where were you?
Regrets and Mistakes
Because I still love you.
Pure Love.
Back home
Sick
Yes or No?
Youre okay
Accident
I will love you forever
Only ones I need
Leave
Apologies
This is all we need
Girl's Day
Its whose?
In and Out
Options
Flashback
Finding out
Tell me you love me
Say it
Chit chat
Authors note
Ending

A hot stink

877 12 2
By lovelychey

*Aria pov*

Madison is having a sleepover at her friends house and Jessica took Levi for the night so it's just Jason and I. We have both been swamped with work and we are both so stressed out. I told Jason to pick up dinner on his way back from the gym. After Madison left and Jessica got Levi I cleaned the house. I mean too to bottom.

Once Jason got home he had a bag and to large drinks from McDonald's. I smiled and kissed him. I let out a teaseful moan and chuckled "I love you. But you stink" he looked down at me a laughed "I do?" he asked I smiled "yes but a got stink"
We laughed and ate dinner.
-----
The next morning I woke up and Jason was gone. I sat up and looked around the room, our clothes from last night were scattered along the bedroom floor. I went and got in the shower and got dressed. After my shower I looked for Jason around the house.
Went out. I'll be back. Breakfast in the oven. I love you. Jason.
I smiled and went to the oven. He made my favorite. Breakfast casserole. I smiled to my self and heated it up and got a plate and got me some food.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 513 36
Desiree and Ariana have been together for years. But Desiree has a big secret that will leave Ariana heartbroken. While feeling hurt and alone Ariana...
5.1M 149K 56
*** This story is now FREE!!!*** After a traumatic breakup with her college sweetheart, Aria Davenport meets an older, more sexually experienced busi...
6.3K 69 10
Jaria PLL story: An au type story with the same plot of A. ~~ Aria and Jason were both drunk... but they slept with each other once, before Alison's...
1K 40 6
Blair, Aria, Emily, Spencer, Hanna and Alison have been best friends since the thrid grade. They go everywhere together, thinking no-one can come bet...