Maze Runner Imagines

By futureauthor300

Just imagine this: you in the Maze Runner series! In this book, you'll find [character] x female!reader. Ima... More

Intro
About Requests!
You Arrive at the Glade
You Have a Nightmare
You Find Him Crying
You Get Stuck in the Maze at Night
You Get Stuck in the Maze at Night (Part 2)
A Glader Attacks You
He Finds You Crying
You Get Stung by a Griver
He Gets Stuck in the Maze at Night
Newt Imagine (Dedicated to @lovereading002 )
Minho Imagine
Alby Imagine
Confessing Your Feelings
Descibing You With One Word
You're Sick
Newt Imagine for @lovereading002
What the Other Gladers Think
Breaking Up (Part One)
Breaking Up (Part Two)
After the Break Up
There's Another Girl
Horoscopes Because Why Not
Happy Birthday @lovereading002
Another Glader Hits You
Meeting (A Real Life Imagine)
Singing (A Real Life Imagine)
Rain (A Real Life Imagine)
Soul Mate (A Real Life Imagine)
100 Truths (A/N)
Hair (Prefrence)
Disney Movies (Preference)
Favorite Book
The Sooper Dooper Looper (Its in Hersheypark)
Minho Imagine for @mazerunningkayla
Halloween Costumes
Valentine's Day (A Real Life Imagine) Thomas and Newt Imagines
Thomas Imagine: Wolf (Part 1)
Newt Imagine: Torture (TST Imagine)
PLEASE READ THIS! (A/N)
Minho Imagine: She's Mine
Thomas Imagine: Wolf (Part 2)
Newt Imagine: Can You Be Mine?
Minho Imagine: Haha - Like I Could Leave You (TST Imagine)
Thomas Imagine: Wolf (Part 3)
Newt Imagine: You Love Her, Don't You?
Minho Imagine: A Sweet Melody
Newt Imagine: The Changing
Newt Imagine: She Was Supposed To Be Dead!
Newt Imagine: She Was Supposed To Be Dead! (Part 2)
Thomas Imagine (Request!)
Newt Imagine: She was Supposed to be Dead! (Part 3)
Thomas Imagine: Better Off Dead
Thomas Imagine: The Cure
Thomas Imagine: Request! (part 2)
A Letter from Me to You (A/N)
Thomas Imagine: Ready, Set, Roast!
Newt Imagine: I am in Love with You
Minho Imagine: The Girl that Lived on the Other Side
Newt Imagine: Flinch
Minho Imagine: Get Away From Her!
Newt Imagine: She was Supposed to be Dead! (Part 4)
Thomas Imagine: Flirtatious
Gally Imagine: (Request!)
Minho Imagine (Request!)
Thomas Imagine (Request!)
Newt Imagine (Request!)
Ben Imagine: Till Death Do Us Part
Newt Imagine (Request!)
Gally Imagine (Request!)
Thomas Imagine (Request!)
Newt Imagine: Flinch (Part 2)
Gally Imagine: It Was Easier When You Were Dead
Thomas Imagine: Familiarity

Gally Imagine: Not Anymore

1.7K 20 2
By futureauthor300

Warning: Angst, language
Word Count: 1,453 words
Quick A/N: As I slowly and surely get back to writing, I am completely well aware that several of you requested imagines ages ago (apologies for the anticlimactically long wait). I will get to them, but as always, I want to make sure they are the best quality possible so please be respectful and patient! In addition, previous parts of this book will be updated, so if you've been here for a long time, check out those parts again for a different story! Many thanks, and much love to you all. ~ October 10, 2022
• • • • •

He would've made it more obvious if he could that [Y/N] was his. Even after the two years the two had been together, the boys still tried to get with her. Thomas wasn't any different than the others, which made Gally despise the teenager just a little bit more than he already did. Several times she had explained the only person she loved was the Builder, and each and every time he said he knew. He couldn't help it: he was jealous.

His jealousy became worse with the night of the bonfire, the night Thomas first arrived. [Y/N] had brought her hospitality to the new Greenie and spent a decent amount of time conversing with him. Gally had watched how easily Thomas had made her laugh and smile, so when the fights began, he purposely pushed into the Greenie so he could try to teach him a lesson.

That night after the Gladers had dispersed, the Keeper of the Builders kept an arm around [Y/N] and although she didn't mind, she found it a bit peculiar. No one was around, yet he seemed to want to make it obvious that she was dating him and him alone. He pulled her close to him so she was flush against his body. Naturally, she wrapped her arms around his neck with a smile. He smiled and pulled her into a kiss.

"What's gotten into you?" She laughed, gently pulling herself off of him.

He sighed. "I just love you," She gave him a look, narrowing her eyes so her eyebrows furrowed. He rolled his eyes. "I don't like the new Greenie."

"And..." She drowned out the word. "You know I'm yours," Gally nodded. "It's been two years now, honey. I hope you know that."

"I do," He placed a kiss on her lips. "I just want to make sure he knows that."

As the days progressed, so did the odd occurrences. The following day, the quieter and relaxed Runner, Ben, chased down the Greenie due to a crazed episode after he had been stung in broad daylight. The next day, Alby took up his old Runner's pack and darted into the Maze alongside Minho. He was determined to figure out what was going on, but he himself only got stung.

They stood staring into the eerie Maze, watching the Keeper drag the unconscious Leader towards the Doors in agony. "Someone has to help him," [Y/N] spoke, on instinct taking a step forward, but Gally held her back by her arm. She turned to him with a small bit of annoyance. "I was a Runner. I can help."

"If you go in there, you'll die," His expression was stern. "I can't have that happen."

Thomas must've overheard the conversation because he darted between the closing Doors shortly after. The were all struck with shock. Did the Greenie really just run in there?

• • • • •

It was dark now, the Doors had long since closed, the sun set hours ago. [Y/N] was already in bed, her back against the headboard. Gally removed his shirt before climbing into the shared bed. He placed a kiss on her temple, on her cheek, and moved down to her neck. She seemed bothered by it, so he stopped.

"Are you ok?" He asked. His eyes scanned her face.

"He just ran in there, without a care in the world. He just wanted to save Alby and Minho," Her voice was quiet, stricken with anxiety for his well-being. "Do you think he'll make it?"

Gally sat up. Why did she care about the Greenie? "He's probably dead by now," He grumbled. "Good riddance."

"Why do you think so? I have faith in him." She asked, her eyes turning towards him.

He shrugged, laying down on his side of the bed, facing away from her. "I don't trust him. Something is off." He was bitter, so bitter in face he didn't even adjust to hold her during the night.

• • • • •

"Why aren't they closing?" She spoke aloud. Gally simply stared in disbelief. It had been three days since the Greenie arrived and everything had gotten worse as time progressed. First, Ben was stung and banished. Then Alby, their Leader had been lost to a sting as well. Next, a mysterious girl arrived who's first words were the Greenie's name. And now, the Doors ceased to close. Gally knew it was all Thomas's fault. "Gal," She turned towards him for any sort of reaction, but he ceased to respond. The only noise that responded was the croaking of the Grievers. She stood in fear, until Thomas grabbed her hand and pulled her along with him. Quickly, the Builder turned on his heels and vanished into the grassy opening.

When it was all over hours later, and the metallic cyborg creatures returned to their home, there was hardly half of them left. The small group stood together in shock after truly losing their Leader, and when [Y/N] saw Gally angrily approach, she rushed to him knowing exactly what the boy was thinking.

"Gally, stop!" [Y/N] roared, taking a step in front of him. He continued to walk and pushed her out of the way. She turned and grabbed him by the arm. "This isn't his fault and you know that!"

"Of course, it's his fault," He shouted back even louder. "Everything bad started happening when he showed up!"

"There is no correlation," She said. "He saved Alby and Minho. He tried to save Alby tonight. He isn't the villain you make him out to be."

"Ben didn't think so," He was quiet, his jaw clenched. How could she take his side? "Alby wouldn't either," They both were quiet. "They would be alive if it weren't for him, if it weren't for tonight."

"Where did you go?" She was quick to change the subject. "One moment you were there, the next you weren't and if it weren't for Thomas, I would be dead!" She spoke. "You don't even seem to care."

"He dragged you away like your his," Gally shot, seething with utter rage at the thought of Thomas. "You're not! You're with me!"

"Where did you go, Gally?" She repeated in fury. Her eyes were watery and he went silent. He'd never seen her this angry. "I didn't go with Thomas because I'm 'falling in love with him', which I know is just some bullshit excuse for you to start acting this way. I tried to save Alby, our Leader, and what did you do?" He opened his mouth to speak but no words fell. He swallowed and she continued even louder. "What did you do, Gally? You hid in the damn Box. You're an insecure coward, that's why you hate him."

Without another word, she brushed past him and left the group. Despite everyone around, he was alone with his thoughts and her words circling his mind.

Morning came quickly. The two hadn't uttered a single word to each other. In fact, he hardly saw her at all throughout the night. When the sun was shining and bright, he instructed some of the Gladers to bring the two Greenies to be offered to the Grievers.

As they were being tied to the wooden stakes, Teresa tried to bargain, catching the others off guard for the two to fight back. The group also pertained the Second in Command, the Keeper of the Runners, and Chuck. Gally frankly expected it, until [Y/N] showed up with several weapons and handed them to the others.

"[Y/N]," He started with a glare. "What are you doing?" She stood tall, holding the spear with a tight grip. The boys glanced to her, then back to Gally. "You know this isn't safe. Stay," He tried not to pathetically plead. "I want you here. You're my girlfriend."

She shook her head, eyes beginning to tear up. "Not anymore." His anger dropped and he stared with watery eyes. He loved her more than everything, but he screwed it up. He couldn't afford to lose her too. She was his girlfriend, his one love.

Not anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 2.9K 85
Maze runner preferences and imagines requests are open so get them in fast to have yours first! REQUESTS OPEN ! Slightly PG-13 at times for language...
836K 11.6K 114
Imagines for the following: -Newt -Thomas -Minho -Gally -Chuck -Brenda -Teresa
50.2K 706 27
Hi!I am a big Maze Runner fan and so decided to write some preferences.I've seen the movies and read the books.However I will be going off of the mov...
99K 1.5K 32
Maze Runner Imagines and Preferences with a whole lot of junk in between... Give it a try! :D P.s. This book is currently being edited. Chapters mark...