๐‘’๐“Ž๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“…๐‘’๐“ƒ ||...

By -babyroses-

~๐’พ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐‘’๐“Ž๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“…๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐‘”๐“‡๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’ท๏ฟฝ... More

~๐„๐˜๐„๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ž๐๐„๐~
๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก
๐ผ๐ผ.๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘™ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘’
๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘
๐ผ๐‘‰. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ฆ
๐‘‰. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”
๐‘‰๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘˜
๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ 
๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘๐‘ข๐‘š ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘’
๐ผ๐‘‹. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ
๐‘‹. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘—๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ 
๐‘‹๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ
๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’
๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜๐‘ 
๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‰. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’๐‘“๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
๐‘‹๐‘‰. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘œ
๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ก
๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก
~๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ~
๐ผ. ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘™๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜, ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’
๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ 
๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ 
๐ผ๐‘‰. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘‰. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ
๐‘‰๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ 
๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘ 
๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ 
๐ผ๐‘‹. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข

๐ผ.๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›

4.7K 101 44
By -babyroses-

olivia fernow walked out to the pool with her earbuds in her ears, listening to music and trying to drain out the world around her. She just had a four-hour rehearsal with her manager/father and wanted to do nothing but relax at the pool. She found a chair near the poolside and sat down, laying back and shutting her eyes. olivia has been working hours upon hours on her music and her father won't let her take any breaks until it's finished. sometimes she thinks her father sees her more as a client than his daughter and it upsets her.

"uh, who's that?" james asked, pointing to the blonde singer. a new boy band had arrived at the palm woods and were relaxing by the poolside, enjoying the new environment and atmosphere, compared to one in Minnesota.

tyler, a child actor hiding from his mom, looked at olivia and smiled softly.

"olivia fernow," he sighed, resting his chin on his hand. "palm woods most beloved musician and the prettiest girl here."

all four boys were entranced by the blonde, who's hair blew against the gentle breeze and her tan skin shined against the sunlight.

"i think I've heard of her," logan mentioned. "she just released a hit single, right? can't blame a girl for trying?"

"she did," tyler nodded, before he dug his hand in the trash can he was in and pulled out a orange. "let me get her attention."

"no, don't-"

kendall tried to stop him, but tyler had already thrown the orange and it hit olivia right on the forehead. the five boys all cringed as olivia yelped and sat up, rubbing her head and pulling her earbuds out.

"who threw that?!" olivia called and no one answered, besides tyler, who hid in the trash can again.

"that's my cue!" tyler said and was gone, leaving the four boys alone to deal with the blonde singer.

"tyler!" james, logan, and kendall scolded the young boy.

carlos hadn't said a word, because he was to busy staring at olivia. he thought she was beautiful and couldn't take his eyes off her. james noticed carlos and smacked his head, which took him out of his trance and looked at james.

"dude!"

"you're staring."

"can you blame him?" kendall mentioned.

"guys, she's coming over here!" logan panicked as olivia approached the four with the orange in her hand.

"hey," she greeted them and the four boys straightened up.

"hey!"

"what's up!"

"yo!"

"you're hot!"

olivia did a double take at what james said and carlos smacked his arm.

"be polite!"

olivia shrugged it off and sighed, "did you see who threw this? i'm guessing tyler cause he always does this."

"nope."

"no!"

"i didn't!"

"he's in the trash can!"

"carlos!" the three boys scolded carlos, who winced at the loud yell.

"sorry! i cant lie to pretty girls!"

olivia went over to the trash can and lifted the lid to reveal tyler inside it.

"olivia!" he smiled and olivia pulled the boy out of the trash can. "wonderful seeing you here."

"how many times have i told you to stop throwing oranges at my head?" she asked him, letting him go and tossing the orange back inside the trash can.

"like... thirty times?"

"exactly, so please stop," olivia politely asked him and tyler nodded, before walking away. she let out a chuckle and looked at the four boys, not recognizing their faces. "i don't believe we've met, i'm olivia."

"kendall."

"logan."

"james."

carlos didn't respond, he was to busy staring at olivia to say anything.

logan smacked his head and carlos gasped, looking around.

"oh! uh-" he stuttered and olivia giggled. "sorry, i'm carlos!"

olivia smiled at the four, "it's nice to meet you. i'm guessing you're a band?"

"yeah, we just arrived here," kendall told her and olivia nodded.

"nice, i've been here for a little over a month and it's a lovely place, brutal, but lovely," olivia smiled at them. "i hope you enjoy it and hope everything with your band goes well. ill catch you guys later maybe? yeah?"

"sure."

"of course."

"yeah!"

carlos once again didn't respond and olivia giggled, shaking her head at the cute boy.

"okay, see ya later," she waved before walking away. "bye carlos!"

carlos jumped at his name and followed olivia with his eyes as she walked by, "bye olivia!"

his heart was beating fast and his face was bright red, while the three guys stared at him.

"you're terrible at this."

"what?" carlos asked james.

"a pretty girl that was nice just talked to us and you made a complete fool of yourself," logan explained to carlos, who thought for a moment and let out a heavy sigh, sliding down on the pool chair.

"dude, i'm in love."

"you just met her?" kendall questioned

"you know what they say? it only takes twelve seconds to fall in love and i'm in love," carlos sighed as his eyes found olivia and smiled, softly. "olivia..."

——

little later, olivia had finished relaxing by the pool and was headed back inside to continue her music practice. she loves music and what she does, but she doesn't love being controlled by her father. he controls everything she does, what she produces, who she dates. she's supposed to be dating this actor, but she hates him and wants to date someone she actually likes. she's never really dated anyone or had any thought of being in a relationship, but maybe that might change. who knows what might happen.

before olivia could renter the palm woods building, she was halted by carlos and she jumped back.

"carlos!" she chuckled with her hand on her chest, "you scared me!"

sorry," he lightly laughed and cleared his throat. "i just wanted to see you again and properly introduce myself."

olivia smiled softly, "well, how kind of you. usually guys skip the introduction with me, so this is refreshing."

"i'm carlos garcia," carlos greeted with his hand out and olivia shook it, which made carlos blush light pink.

"olivia fernow," olivia greeted back as they let go, "well, you already knew that."

"yeah," carlos softly replied. "sorry about what happened... it's not everyday a pretty girl actually talks to me."

olivia giggled with a blush, "well, thank you and that's a shame, you should have all the pretty girls talking to you."

carlos chuckled lightly, "nah, a lot of girls think i'm weird."

"and? nothing wrong with being weird," olivia responded. "it makes you unqiue and special."

carlos smiled at her, fiddling with his fingers, "thanks..."

olivia smiled, "yeah, of course."

it was quiet for a moment, before olivia sighed.

"well, i gotta get back to practice for my upcoming album," olivia said and carlos let out a small pout.

"oh, well, i got to get to band boot camp as well," carlos mentioned and olivia nodded.

"sounds fun," she chuckled and carlos shrugged.

"sounds like something in the military," carlos joked and olivia giggled.

"that's the point."

carlos smiled, feeling his heart skip a beat at her giggle. he loved her giggle, it really suited her personality.

"before i go," carlos said with a brave smile. "can i get your number so we can ya know... hang out? like together."

"sure, i-"

"olivia."

the two teens turned and saw olivia's father, bryan, standing there.

"time to go."

olivia sighed at her father and gave carlos a sad smile.

"gotta go," she said sadly. "bye carlos."

she sneakily slipped him her number before walking away and over to her father, who immediately began to scold her for talking to a boy she wasn't supposed to.

carlos watched her leave, before opening the small note and saw a phone number and olivia's name. he smiled, before cheering to himself and skipping away to band boot camp.

——
~couple days later~

"so, gustavo fired you?" olivia asked the four boys, who had went to band boot camp and got fired for misbehaving and just not being good. olivia was devastated for them and did not want their career to end. they have potential, olivia knows they do.

carlos nodded sadly and olivia sighed, sitting down on the chair carlos was laying on.

"he's a really good piano player," logan mentioned.

"and i am so depressed," carlos said with no emotion and olivia patted his knee with sorrow.

"it's the music," kendall said and put his arms down. "guitar dude, please?"

guitar dude stopped strumming his guitar and smiled, apologizing. katie, kendall's sister, walked over.

"so, has gustavo dork, made you guys famous yet?" katie asked.

"we had some creative differences," kendall shrugged.

"you got fired, didn't you?" katie asked and olivia nodded at her.

"you're smart, i like you," olivia told katie, who grinned and hi-fived the blonde.

"thanks, i love your song," katie said and olivia smiled.

"all he did was yell and scream at us," kendall told katie.

"that's gustavo for ya," olivia chuckled, shaking her head.

"and make us wear dangerously tight pants," kendall added on.

"yeah, you're right. he wanted to turn us into rich and famous pop stars," james remarked with a sarcasm. "what an idiot!"

"he wanted to turn us into his trained dancing dogs," kendall reasoned.

"rich and famous dancing dogs!" james protested, jumping up and down like a dog.

"he's got a point," logan agreed.

"oh, so you're siding with james now?" kendall asked logan.

"no... i... maybe. kind of..." logan clears his throat, "yes."

"you guys blew it. you blew my shot," james told the boys. "you could've tried harder, but you didn't."

"BOYS!"

olivia yelled, getting their attention and she stood up, clapping her hands together.

"let's not argue about this. you all messed up, don't go blaming it on each other," olivia told the boys and carlos stood up, joining her.

"okay! let's just all calm down and think nice, happy thoughts about kittens," carlos suggested.

"you think about kittens with your bad singing and that stupid helmet!" james shot back and shoved carlos onto the chairs.

"james!" olivia scolded, pushing him back and bent down to check on carlos.

"guys, guys!" logan called, standing up. "remember our pact about not letting this town tear us apart?"

right then, carlos got up and began to wrestle james which made logan join in and then kendall.

"now we're all fighting. i didn't even wanna do this!" kendall groaned, before joining the wrestling.

olivia stood there as the boys wrestled and argue and she looked at katie.

katie walked over and both girls pushed the boys into the pool. the four boys surfaced and looked at the girls with confusion.

"katie, olivia," kendall said. "what'd you two do that for?"

"looks like you guys need to cool off," katie suggested and olivia nodded.

"she's right," logan agreed.

"i'm sorry," james apologized and olivia smiled before kendall splashed him and the four boys began to wrestle in the water.

olivia giggled at them and grinned to herself.

——
~that night~

most of the palm woods were hanging out by the pool, relaxing. olivia was with katie and her mom, jennifer knight, getting to know them better. olivia was exhausted because of how hard her father has been working her, but she managed to keep her smile on her face and not show it. when she releases her album, she will get a few month break before having to get back to work again.

"i can't wait to hear your album when you release it," katie smiled at olivia.

"i can't wait to release it, i've worked non stop on it," olivia remarked with a bright smile.

the girls were interrupted by the four boys singing in unison by the campfire. olivia's smile grew when she heard their voices harmonize together and she thought they sounded amazing.

"and you look like a turd, and you smell like a turd."

logan began to beatbox as james harmonized in the back and kendall and carlos continued singing.

"oh, you're such a turd, oh, yeah, a giant turd. and you look like a turd and you."

james leaped onto the couch and finished the final note.

"smell like a turd."

the four boys laughed it off like it was nothing, but the rest of the plan woods applauded and cheered for their performance. kendall looked around at the audience and then looked back at the boys.

"we should do this!"

"guys!" olivia smiled and ran over to them, "that was incredible! you need to do this!"

"olivia's right, we need to do this," kendall agreed.

"how? we got fired, remember?" logan asked.

"we didn't get fired," kendall said, waving him off and logan gave him a look. "i mean, we got fired, but the problem is we didn't try our best."

"i tried my best," james mentioned.

"we know, james, we know," kendall told him.

"guitar dude, i need some music something inspirational," kendall told guitar dude, who nodded and began to play a soft inspirational piece.

"we are hockey players, brothers of the ice and we do not quit," kendall began his speech. "now, are we gonna dump the puck and scramble back to the bench, or are we gonna grab the puck, pull the goalie, and rush the net big time?"

"you really think we can make it as a boy band?" carlos asked.

"no," kendall told him and james sat back down. "but i've realized three things since we got here. one, i love singing, two i love singing with you guys, and opportunities like this come once in a life time."

"what the third thing?" logan asked kendall.

"it's minus 8 in Minnesota right now, and i'm in love with this pool," kendall told him and carlos chuckled.

"guys, i don't mean to make this about me, but i've only known you for a couple days and i've made better friends with you then the jennifers over there," olivia chuckled. "i've seen how talented you are and how much you want this. don't give up on something you love, if anything please stay for me so i can have close friends."

olivia anxiously awaited their answer and the boys smiled each other.

"so, what's it gonna be? dump the puck or big time rush?" kendall asked and james stood up first.

"big time rush!"

carlos eagerly stood up and patted his helmet, "olivia- i mean big time rush!"

"big time rush," logan added.

"big time rush," kendall smiled and olivia cheered, clapping.

"big time rush!"

——
(all)
oh, oh, oh, oh

(kendall, james, all)
make it count, play it straight
don't look back, don't hesitate
when you go big time
what you want, what you feel
never quit, and make it real
when you roll big time

(all, kendall, james, logan)
hey, hey
listen to your heart now
hey, hey
don't you feel the rush?
hey, hey
better take your shot now
oh-oh, oh-oh
go and shake it up
what you gotta lose?
go and make your luck with the life you choose
if you want it all, lay it on the line
it's the only life you got
so you gotta live it big time
oh, oh, oh, oh
oh, oh, oh, oh

(kendall, james, carlos, all)
step it up, get in gear
go for broke, make it clear
gotta go big time
make it work, get it right
change the world over night
gotta dream big time

(all, kendall, james, carlos)
hey, hey
give it all you've got now
hey, hey
isn't it the rush?
hey, hey
finish what you start now
oh-oh, oh-oh
go and shake it up
what you gotta lose?
go and make your luck with the life you choose
if you want it all, lay it on the line
it's the only life you got
so you gotta live it big time

——
Up Next: big time school of rocque

welcome to the final nickelodeon fanfic i will be writing! this has been a long time coming for me and with the announcement of big time rush coming back i thought i'd celebrate with writing a fanfic about it. i dreaded writing one, cuz of the other fanfics i have and didn't want to put too much work on myself, but when an authors brain gets an idea, they write it down and won't forget it. if you couldn't tell, this is a carlos story because he's so underrated and i love him. he's always been my favorite member <3

hope you enjoyed and the next chapter will be shorter because it focuses mainly on the guys and their school situation, so it will be shorter. hopefully the chapter after that will be longer, i'll see how it plays out.

as for olivia, she will be releasing music that is sabrina carpenters music. so, her wide eyes open album will be first, then evolution and so forth. i have olivia's story planned out and i'm good to go with this story. very excited for this book and what's to come.

her and carlos relationship will be adorable and can't wait to write more of that :)

see ya in the next chapter!

song used in this chapter: Big Time Rush by Big Time Rush

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 1.2K 41
โ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ'๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ? โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด...
14.6K 307 28
Eighteen year old Kendall Schmidt is the son of a billionaire. His father wants him to marry girls that are rich just like him. Only problem is, Kend...
17.4K 601 28
๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๏ฟฝ...
2.7K 133 19
๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘˜๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘š...