ROYAL HEIRS✔️

By zahratusSahara

{#1 in Royal chaos🥇} Royal heirs is a book centered on royalty and it's ethics. It touches a lot of royal ki... More

Introduction
RH:1
RH:2
RH:3
RH:4
RH:5
RH:6
RH;7
RH:8
RH:9
RH:10
RH:11
RH:12
RH:13
RH:14
RH:15
RH:16
RH:17
RH:18
RH:19
RH:20
RH;21
RH:22
RH:23
RH:24
RH:25
RH:26
RH:27
RH:28
RH:29
RH:30
EPILOGUE
New book🚨

RH:31

115 23 8
By zahratusSahara

Daura,katsina

The emir resident was full of chaos ,some were there to celebrate while some are here to gossip about what one wears for the royal wedding and some just to full their stomachs and carry some home.

After all this is not just an average wedding it's the wedding of the princess of daura and the crowned prince of katsina.

This was the day Yasmeen will be conveyed to her husband house, their home!

The nikah had been done two months back but that doesn't make her less anxious and nervous , she was feeling the wedding jitters that she'd not felt before because this time around she was leaving her father's house for real.

"Ke stay in one place so the makeup will be done real quick,baby just called to inform me that they're almost here" Tasneem scolded her twin sister that have being squirming in her seat.

While Yasmeen just glared at her in return,the makeup artist happened to be Aydah,Tasneem high school friend.

Hayra came into the room beaming.

"To ke mermaid your hetch is here already"
***

The bride was dress in a maroon wedding dress that was designed by Zahra.

Her head was wrapped in a hijab with a face piece adorning her face giving her the Emirati bride look.

They moved to the west wing where the guest chamber was,the place was beautifully and sophisticatedly decorated by none other but the most talked about wedding planning brand which was 'bloom events' under the management and creative directorship of the mastermind behind the whole brand Safeena iya.

The decoration was in silver and black and a silver board behind the couple royal sofa with a hashtag written in black italics #YasMadenchanted, this was nothing short of a fairyland.

There they meet the groom and his men in the hall.

The groom is also dress in a royal traditional outfits zabbuni topped with a thobe ,he looked every inch like a monarch and his wife like a duchess.

He came forward to where she was with her bridesmaids, letting his gaze drown in her beauty,her giggles was what snapped him out of his trance and he chuckled then hug her briefly before taking her hand in his and headed to their respective seats.

Their friends and relatives that are also in the room were in awe.

Pictures were snapped and videos were recorded by BigH and his team then Nategenius also with his team.

After an hour of fun and all,the groom swift the bride off her feet's and they headed out only to stopped when they reached the parking lot,a dogari quickly opened a black new brand SUV, and he quickly placed her in the backseat and also join her.

She was in shock to even ask him where he was taking her to,she never knew she married a pervert.

If not a pervert how could he picked her up amidst their family.

She turned to him with a questioning look but the guy pretended to be using his phone.

Hmmm

He brought up two cups of milkshake and gave her one, she didn't know why but she gulped it down without an oblige.

Hehe.

~~~~~

Maldives.

She opened her eyes to a very bright room,wow had he killed her and she was now in paradise already.

She sighted an indoor bar from the far end of the room and slide glass door definitely a walk in closet.

If that's the case then she didn't care about being dead then,but he didn't even allowed her to say a proper goodbye to her loved ones.

But this paradise is too beautiful she was no way going to bother or even cry,she'd just pray her loved ones also made it here.

The room was full of luxury and all,she turned to a glass door and instantly got up after taking into magnificent water view it feels like she's at the middle of a sea or ocean.

Ohh she won't mind leaving here all her life,

She slide the door and matched slowly outside as if afraid to break the place.

Lo and behold everything made sense to her she's in a resort,Ohh Allah she can't believe this.

She's in the middle of an ocean!

She could clearly see the living creatures in the see through clear water swimming, giving it a more pleasant picturesque sea view.

"Now I'm afraid that you might love this place more than you love me mermaid" she was startled by the voice which made her jump in fear.

This was no doubt her husband's voice,does that mean he's also dead and now they're together in jannah.

Wow just wow.

"Wh-what's going on" she stammered while he laugh real hard at her expression.

He moved to where she was and hug her from behind leaning on her back.

"I know the crazy thoughts going in your mind right now but no,this place is in nowhere near the beauty of Jannah, you're still very alive somewhere in the world in the middle of an ocean with your handsome husband" it doesn't matter the years they spent apart but this is his mermaid he knew the girl and her craziness like the back of his hands.

"But how and where are we"

"welcome to Maldives mermaid am,this is just a little from our honeymoon phase,I hope you'd enjoy it and the rest to follow" truth be told everyone in the family knew about the trip and he's glad no one had told her.

She abruptly looked into her appearance when she noticed how he was looking at her like a prey ready to devour on his host.

No way! She screamed in her head.

She didn't like the thought going on in her head but she couldn't deny the fact that it was the truth, for all she knew this wasn't what she was wearing on when this man kidnapped her.

She was in a freaking nightie with nothing beneath, whattt?.

He noticed how her eyes were bulging,her pupils dilating and right then he knew he was in trouble once again.

"Wallahi I can explain"

"Explained what Hammad, is there any explanation apart from what I'm seeing right now, just say anything but don't you dare tell me you stripped me off my clothing and changed me into this" she was furiously eyeing him.

He didn't see any big deal here so he was wondering why she was trying to make a mountain out of a hill.

Yes he did that but out of goodwill not what her dirty mind must be plotting, he thought she'd be uncomfortable to sleep in the heavy wedding dress that's why he changed her into something more comfortable.

"I only helped you pervert mind" he shrugged and she was more pissed, how dare he called her dirty mind when he's the one that acted dirty here.

"You freaking saw me off and now you're telling me it's not a big deal, just tell me your eyes weren't on me then and you didn't took advantage of the moment"

"No, well I did looked but it's no big deal now you're my wife and it wasn't my fault that you were irresistible, and if I'd took advantage of the moment you'd felt it in you right or are you a rock"

He didn't knew he married a whole drama package!

"But I apologized " he whined following her back into the lounge.

"And apology not accepted Mr" she sashayed her way into the en-suite.

She needed a shower and change into something comfy then pray and eat afterwards.

She had seen beauty before but nah! This is a discovery.

There was a fountain like shower inside the jacuzzi a cute glassy bathtub from the far end of the room and a freaking glassy water sink, what's with this people and glassy objects please.

She set for a cotton dress and a cap before she grab her jilbab and joined her husband in prayer.

"Make sure to not disturb me while I sleep" she warned him snuggling more into the soft and comfy quilt and he did the same placing his head in the crook of her neck while she struggled to wiggled out and push him off her.

"I want us to catch the sunset together with you by the beachside"

"You can wake me up later but now i need my beauty sleep" she didn't wait for his response before she close her eyes and drift into slumber and so he did.

She woke up and prayed asr together with her husband and now they're set to begin with their adventure.

And yes she now agreed with the saying 'the best part of adventure is spending it with your loved one'.

She settled for a neckline nude evening dress  with blush veil and matching Zara sandals.

"You look so masha Allah mermaid am" he complimented her hugging her from behind.

He was dressed in a camouflage pants and a body hug shirt which made his features more protruding, she couldn't help but mentally drooled at the sight of her husband.

She was glad she could look as much as she wanted and do whatever, it was halal after all with a cherry on top.

"I always look masha Allah,it's a daily thing" she sassed batting her long eyelashes in the process.

"Don't flatter yourself mermaid"

She was supposed to blush, went all pink and even hid her face in a shy manner as he complimented her but NO! This was his not so shy wife.

And he loved her that way.

"Due to it geographical location at the equator the Maldives have a warm and tropical climate,I bet you can justify that yourself" the tower guard went on explaining how Maldives is.

They moved around the sea in the ship with breathtaking house reefs giving the Maldives a stunning view,the turquoise water surrounding the island was relatively shallow,the resorts mostly has a house reef which is perfect for snorkelling and diving and allowing novices and more experienced divers to enjoy the scenery.

"Sir,the island is also perfect for ultimate luxury and relaxation,outstanding spas which offers a massage and special treatments often in over water villas or in beachfront pavilions with spectacular lagoon and sea view that I knew you and madam will definitely wanted to check out,all resorts offer a vast amount of water sports if you are interested which I knew you'd definitely enjoy" Yasmeen was not even concentrating in what he was saying she was doing nothing but snapping pictures and videos of she and her husband and also the breathtaking view before them.

The water was so clear like a see through with the salty scent.

They were at the beach side ducking their legs dip into the white desert sand and taking in the most breathtaking view before them,she felt as if the deepness of the white beach sand was ready to swallow her whole but she wasn't complaining, she really like the feeling of the sand beneath her feet.

"Lets make a sand castle like old times" he suggested, recalling how they use to make sand castles when they were younger, then they were both living in Manchester before their parents were giving the thrones.

Their fathers were best friends right from childhood and second cousins,that's why when Yasmeen's father came with the proposal of marrying his best friend sister which is their mother he was so happy about it and talk to his sister of it and she agreed without difficulty.

"Yes like good old days baby"she replied with a faraway smile on her face.

She wrote down their ship name on the sand which was #yasmadenchanted and snapped it with hers and her husband shoes making the picture even more beautiful.

The picture screams all type of affection,it defined them in many ways.

So she inserted a caption 'JUST ME AND YOU IN SUMMER DAYS" a perfect caption for a perfect picture.

This is the meaning of picture perfect no doubt.

He turned to her and smile "yes just me and my mermaid by the beachside on summer days" and they both giggled.

This has always been her wish.

This is the happiness and peace she had always craved and yearned for.

How she wished she can live in this moment forever.

She's a strong believer of "fa inna ma'al usri yusra" 'verily with every hardship comes ease'

Because she can feel yusra (ease) boring into every single born in her body.

Safina iya of  'mistake well made' y'all should check out my best friend's book please💕

Just an epilogue and we're good to go❤️

Ilalliqa
Ciao
Zahratus sahara-desert flower🌸🌺🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 538 54
Read how the life of a final year teenage girl who is an introvert turns out to be when a couple of new friends make it their priority to make her c...
38.4K 4.6K 51
Copyright 2022© All Rights Reserved. Aria Tayyu Safwan, a twenty four year old Turk came to Nigeria under unfortunate circumstances. Despite having a...
108K 18.5K 54
Copyright© 2020. All rights reserved. Completed! ~•BOOK 2 IN THE ROYAL SERIES•~ Perhaps it was the fact that despite the inner turmoil she has, some...
44.3K 6.9K 42
Being a king-That's power. Being a husband-That's love. Being a friend-That's trust. Muhammed Aleer, the sixth son of a king, fighting for his place...