CIGARETTE DAYDREAMS, kyoya oo...

By slvttymangos

โ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง, ๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ! ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐!โž .ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œ๐—– ๐—œ... More

introduction
characters
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐยน : nobody's perfect
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐยฒ : oh no, she likes another boy
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐยณ : my phone?
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐโด : at least not anymore
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐโต : the way blue looks on you
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐโถ : who are you?
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐโท : ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ต
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐโธ : ๐˜ช ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐโน : the solution
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโฐ : ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนยน : but you're not on a date
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนยฒ : happy new years
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนยณ : i did something bad
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโด : exclusive
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโต : this isn't your decision to make
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโถ : truly vile
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโท : you're lying to me again
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโธ : you ruined it all
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโน : i've missed you so much
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒโฐ: spread your legs
ใ…คโฐยฒยน: it's from hideo
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒยฒ: ๐˜ช ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒยณ: waste?
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒโด: we can get that back
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒโต: it was worth it
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒโถ: show me
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒโธ: i'm done for
โฐยฒโน: look at yourself
ใ…คใ…คโฐยณโฐ: and you don't seem the lying kind
ใ…คใ…คโฐยณยน: the reckoning
ใ…คใ…คโฐยณยฒ: did you do this?
ใ…คใ…คโฐยณยณ: i'm dying
ใ…คโฐยณโด: i just want to hold you
ใ…คใ…คโฐยณโต: marry me!
ใ…คใ…ค โฐยณโถ: the calm before the storm
ใ…คใ…ค โฐยณโท: get out
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
ใ…คใ…ค โฐยณโธ: all i wanted, daughter
ใ…คใ…ค โฐยณโน: are you fucking her?
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดโฐ: i never want to see you again!
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดยน: you always say more
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดยฒ: latenight calls
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดยณ: i can't, im so tired
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดโด: you haven't even apologized
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดโต: marvelous are the innocent
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดโถ: are you what's best for her?
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดโท: still our hands meet
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดโธ: the end
afterword

ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒโท: the ultimatum

211 7 0
By slvttymangos

June 4

Ren dashed into the kitchen, fixing her gray uniform as she grabbed one of the chocolate croissants Hinata had made and stuffing it in her mouth.

"You're late." Hinata sang playfully before handing Ren a cup of almond milk.

Ren shook her head, "I know, I know, I overslept. It's just doing my father's job as well as mine is really taking a toll on me,"

"May he rest in peace... but when is Kyoya going to hire another foreman?" She asked placing the egg on top of the toast she'd made earlier.

Ren sighed as she threw her hair up in a neat ponytail, she missed her father a lot, and she knew Kyoya took so long to hire another foreman for her sake, but it'd been a couple of months of balancing the inside of the house, as well as running stuff on the farm and the stress was getting to her.

"He told me the new foreman was coming in a couple of days," Ren grabbed the tray from the counter.

Hinata stopped her, "Wait, you need to take Mrs.Ootori's tray as well."

Ren scoffed and was about to open her mouth before Emma came rushing into the kitchen.

"What is it with all of you running in here today?" Hinata pouted.

"I apologize, but Mr.Ootori has a visitor, he said he was the new foreman, Haru Uchida," Emma said, nearly out of breath.

Ren jerked her head over to look at her.

"Alright, I will let Kyoya know, make sure to offer Mr.Uchida breakfast," Ren mumbled, as she begrudgingly balanced Hanae's tray on her other hand.

She effortlessly went up the stairs and knocked on Hanae's door, but when Hanae didn't answer, she rolled her eyes and set the tray down on an accent table, and then she walked right into Kyoya's room to give him his breakfast, but there was little that could prepare her for the sight inside.

She felt her stomach drop all the way to the floor when she saw the man she loved holding his wife in his arms, as if he loved her.

When had they started sleeping together?

It had been two months since they had gotten married, and no one had ever seen either Hanae or Kyoya in each other's rooms.

The shock only intensified when the steel platter clattered on the floor, the sound ringing throughout the room, and her breath caught in her throat when she saw him stir.

He didn't even bother to put on his glasses, before he attempted to shield Hanae from Ren's view, but it was already too late, of course.

"Ren, what are you doing in here?" He said desperately. "Get out right now!"

"I'm–I'm sorry I didn't mean to!"

She could tell he was waiting for her to leave but she couldn't.

She couldn't move.

"Get out!"

Hanae was half-awake once she felt Kyoya's body move on top of her own, but she fully woke up once she heard Ren's familiar, grating voice.

"How could you?" Ren choked out, stepping closer to their bed, and Hanae's eyes widened and she tried to sit up, but he wouldn't let her.

"What the hell are you doing in here? Get out!" Hanae jerked her head back to look at Kyoya. "You're–You're letting this happen? Tell her to leave!"

"I don't have to listen to you!" Ren yelled in her desperation.

Kyoya took a shaky breath as he looked back at the blonde woman, "Ren!"

Hanae was shell-shocked, she couldn't find any words to mouth the anger she felt brewing in her chest, and before she realized what she was doing she had shoveled Kyoya off of her and and scrambled out of the bed, with only a blue button up covering her body.

"You don't have to listen to me? You don't have to listen to me?" Hanae repeated walking towards her. "Do you know who I am?"

The blonde woman stayed quiet.

"I am Kyoya's wife–"

"In name only!" That was the last thing Ren said before Hanae's hand crashed against her face.

"Pack your bags." Hanae seethed as the woman held her crimson red cheek. "I don't care where you go, but you're not staying here a second longer."

Ren's eyes were wide as she looked behind Hanae to try and get a better look at Kyoya.

And the sound of Kyoya's calling out her name, made Hanae jerk her head back.

"What? Are you seriously going to let her disrespect us like this? Disrespect me, like this?"

When Kyoya didn't speak, Hanae could've sworn she saw red.

"It's either her or me." She looked him dead in the eye as she spoke. "If she's not gone by today, I swear to god, you won't ever see me again.

Hanae shouldered past the blonde woman and stormed into her own room, and she would've slammed the door, but she didn't get the chance because he was right behind her.

"Hanae what do you think you're doing?" He said, closing the door behind him.

Her eyes widened and before she caught herself she had grabbed his collar and yanked him down so she could get a better look at his face.

"Tell me the truth."

The alarm in his eyes only fueled her anger.

"Tell me the truth!" She repeated.

"What truth?!"

"Have you slept with her?!" Hanae saw his face drop.

"No, of course not–" He began, but Hanae had come to know this man like the back of her palm, she could tell.

She could tell.

Hanae's eyes widened and she gasped, letting him go. "Oh my God, you're lying to me. You slept with her?"

Kyoya's voice had gotten caught in his throat, he didn't know what to say or do, he simply shook his head, and Hanae's mind began to run rampant.

"How long?" She yelled. "How long have you been sleeping with her?!"

"No, no it was before I even met you!"

The moment those words spilled out of his mouth, she felt like the wair had been stolen out of her lungs. She couldn't even begin to form a sentence in her head, let alone say one out loud, so she walked away from him instead.

Kyoya called out to her but the words sounded muddled in her head.

In her rage opened her closet and began throwing her clothes out onto her bed, she could hear Kyoya yelling at her, but it wasn't until he grabbed her by the shoulders and forced her to look at him that she finally began to make out what he was saying.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm leaving," She said as if he were an idiot for even asking such a stupid question.

"What do you mean you're leaving?" He held on to her hands desperately.

"You lied to me. We said we were going to work things out, but you've had that woman living here, eating dinner with us, and placing her on the same level as me, your wife. You've let her disrespect me, and our marriage multiple times, and I let it happen because I thought you just liked her." Hanae paused to look up at him. "But now I know the truth,"

She shoved past him without another word and continued to grab her things and throw them onto the floor, too blinded by anger to even bother finding a bag.

"No, no Hanae you don't understand we were young! I was sixteen, I was confused, it only happened once, it was a mistake!" He yelled trying to explain himself.

"You're such a fucking liar!" She yelled her voice strained, "And I'm sick of it!"

Kyoya grabbed her clothes out of her hands, and blocked her way out of the closet, "Hanae you can't leave, it was a mistake. It meant nothing, it was my first time–"

Hanae didn't think the heat bubbling in her stomach could grow worse, but it did.

"She was your first... She was your fucking first?! And she's been living here with us?" Hanae shoved him back. "You piece of shit, you should've married her instead!"

That's when Kyoya shook his head. "No, Hanae, she's nothing compared to you, you're my wife, I–"

"Shut the fuck up! Please, please shut the fuck up!"

He closed his eyes for a second before he said, "How do I fix this?"

"You can't, get out of my way!"

"Hanae, you can't leave me, not like this."

"I don't know what you want me to do. To live here, with you?" She closed her eyes and felt hot tears stream down her face. "With her,"

The second those words left her mouth, he was out of the room, and she felt he stomach drop as she saw him walk away.

Not even a minute passed before she heard him yelling down the stairs.

He was yelling at someone.

He was telling them to leave.

She ran down the stairs and blasted into the kitchen so quickly, that she didn't even notice the two men standing in the drawing-room.

She was nearly out of breath by the time she had reached the scene, and the first thing she saw was Ren holding onto Kyoya's sleeve, crying, begging him to let her stay.

There were a couple of the other employees standing around the kitchen watching the nerve-wracking scene unfold in front of them, Hinata was so engrossed that she didn't even realize her pot of food was burning.

"Please, please don't do this, I didn't even do anything, Kyoya!" She sobbed.

"Pack your bags, Ren. I'll give you enough severance pay for you to live comfortably for a year." He said with a flat voice, as he shook her away, trying his best not to show how much her anguish affected him.

"No, no, you're the last person I have! You can't leave me, please, please let me stay!" And then her head turned to look at Hanae, and immediately directed her attention towards her, but before she could try anything Kyoya held her back, so all she did was thrash in his arms as she tried to reach Hanae.

"This is all your fault, you arrogant bitch! Ugh–You stupid, fucking bitch, you couldn't just mind your own fucking business!" Ren continued yelling, spit flying out of her mouth, and as Kyoya held the enraged woman back from attacking Hanae, his mind went slightly blank.

Was she really yelling at Hanae like this?

And before he could catch himself he said, "Who do you think you are?"

Kyoya pushed her off of him and stood in front of her, and as he looked down at the woman he no longer recognized, he tried his best to hide his trembling fists from the rest of his employees.

"Kyoya, can't you see what she–" Ren began, but Kyoya cut her off before she could finish.

"She, is my wife, she will always come before you, and I'm just now realizing that I've let my fondness for you blind me to who you really are." He paused before turning around to face his employees, "Emma, go pack her bags, Dosei go get the car ready. This woman is leaving, today,"

And despite Ren's protests, both of them nodded as they ran out of the kitchen eager to leave the pitiful scene behind.

authors note: thank you to jade, bc her bumass helped me brainstorm through this, it was lowkey hard since I had already written it months ago, but it just didn't fit well, with hanae's character anymore

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 1.5K 18
โ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜†. ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ป. ๐—œ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฐ. ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ต. ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ...
1.9K 91 17
This is a story about Y/N Ootori. She is Kyoyas little sister. She is also hated in her family. Kyoya loves her, but can't show it since he is the sh...
231K 6.1K 24
Enrolled in the all-prestigious Ouran High School, Fujioka Haruhi should be delighted. However, being in the Host Club was not something she had plan...
29.6K 983 34
As you all know that Ouran Academy is a school for the rich and beautiful. Unless you are like Haruhi who is an intelligent, crossdressing commoner...