Savage Heart

By Vlovers19

Kim Taehyung known as the ruthless crime lord and vigilante V lives his life only to get revenge on the power... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen.
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty Seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight (Final Chapter)

Thirty One

2.5K 169 64
By Vlovers19

Jimin prepared himself to leave immediately. First of all, he bid goodbye to the staffs at the medical center. They were all in tears causing Jimin to become amused.

"Don't worry. It's not going to be permanent. I'll soon be back"

"We only want you to take care of yourself. Don't worry about the hospital. Everything will be fine"

Jimin nodded and embraced everyone of them. Taehyung who was standing behind him saw everything and smiled at the women with assurance.

Next, they went to the Park Mansion and greeted the couple before finally landing at the Mins. Yoongi welcomed them with a pretentious smile as they sat in the living room. The four of them sat together.

"Thanks for the china ware you bought us for our wedding" Jimin said.

"Jungkook picked it out" Yoongi answered.

Jimin smiled at Jungkook. "Thanks brother"

Jungkook smiled back. "You're welcome. You both deserve the best"

Then he cleared his throat. "I heard you two will be going on a small vacation on a ship"

Taehyung nodded. "That's right. Jimin and I need it"

Jungkook nodded his head. "I see. That's quite romantic" He murmured.

Suddenly, Yoongi spoke. "Jimin, can we speak in private?"

"Of course" The latter answered. He looked at Taehyung before leaving the seating room with Yoongi.

A small awkwardness settled between the two former lovers as they sat looking at each other.

"You seem pretty happy"

"I am"

Jungkook scoffed. "We shall see how long your happiness can last"

Taehyung shook his head. "Kookie, what are you implying?"

Jungkook grinned as he stood up from the couch he was sitting on to walk up to Taehyung.

"You can deny it all you want but you and I were so good together. We love the same things. We share the same minds. It's like we were cut out of the same bone"

He smirked.

"You and Jimin are so different. He is timid, shy, innocent. He won't be able to treat you the way I did. He won't be able to understand you the way I did"

"I don't understand why you married him"

"Because I love him" came through blunt reply.

Jungkook's eyes widened causing him to pause in his steps.

"It doesn't matter how different we are. I just love him. I'm willing to adjust everything just for his sake"

Then he smirked. "And what makes you think that he doesn't understand me"

Jungkook was tongue tied.

"In this whole world, he is the one who understands me most. He knows the real me, a lot more than you ever did"

Taehyung sighed. "So give it up. Please Jungkook, stop trying so hard. What we had between us is over. It's gone. It doesn't exist anymore"

Jungkook clenched his fist tightly in anger. "You'll regret this Taehyung. I'll make sure you regret this"

Meanwhile, Yoongi had taken Jimin to a private corridor to talk. When they were finally alone, they looked at each other in silence.

"Yoongi, what did you want to say?"

All of a sudden, Yoongi pulled Jimin into his arms, hugging him tight.

"I'm sorry...."

Jimin sighed. "What are you sorry for?"

"I'm sorry for pushing you into marrying Taehyung"

Jimin pushed him off. "What? You didn't force me into anything. If I didn't love Taehyung, there's no way I would have married him"

"So you are serious about him?"

Jimin was confused. "Of course I am. What are you thinking?"

Yoongi suddenly grabbed his hand tightly causing Jimin to panic a bit.

"Yoongi..."

"What about us?"

Jimin gave him a pointed look.

"Have you really forgotten about me?"

Jimin was shocked. "What are you talking about? You're confusing me"

Yoongi scoffed. "I'm sorry...it's just recently it has been crossing my mind that I made a big mistake leaving you for your brother"

Jimin frowned. "Yoongi stop saying such things"

"But it's true. If I had known that Jungkook was a two timer, I never should have chased after him"

Jimin frowned. "It's too late now. You got what you bargained for. You have to live with it"

He snatched his hand away. "I don't care what you think. None of it matters to me. I'm not the Jimin you used to know. I have changed and I have moved on. My greatest happiness is that you left me for my brother. If you hadn't, I never would have fallen for Taehyung and discovered what true love really feels like. So in a way....thank you"

He started to leave but Yoongi grabbed his hand. His face looked pale. "I'm sorry Jimin. Please don't leave me"

"Yoongi let go of me. I have no idea what has gotten into you. If you don't leave me, I'm going to punch you in the face"

Yoongi held on. "I don't want to"

"Didn't you hear him? Let him go" A voice sounded in front of him. They looked up and saw Taehyung fuming with anger as his eyes focused on Yoongi's hand which was holding tightly onto Jimin's elbow.

Seeing Yoongi wasn't about to let go, Taehyung marched forward and dragged Jimin off him them stared angrily at Yoongi.

"Don't you dare come near Jimin again"

"Angry? I think it's not a big deal that I try to touch your man when you've been having an affair with my husband. Tit for tat." He grinned

Taehyung wanted to speak but Jimin stopped him.

"Let's just leave Tae. There's no need explaining yourself to him"

Taehyung growled and turned to him looking worried. "Are you okay?"

Jimin nodded. "I'm fine. Let's just get out of here"

With one last look at Yoongi, Taehyung and Jimin left. Jungkook was astounded when he saw the two leaving the house without even a single goodbye. Yoongi appeared looking forlorn.

"Yeobo, what happened"

Yoongi glared at him harshly. "It's all your fault" He whispered. "Just stay away from me today. I don't want to see your face"

After saying that, he walked away  leaving Jungkook in a state of anger. In the car while they were driving away from the Mins, Jimin shook his head.

"I don't know what has gotten into Yoongi"

"He is starting to regret and I think that now, he wants you back"

"That's ridiculous."

There was silence in the car for a while. "Those two are going to cause a lot of trouble for us in the future. It's good that we will be away from them for a while" Taehyung said.

"You're right. I think the best is for us to stay away from them at least for now."

Taehyung grabbed Jimin's hand and kissed it lightly. "I promise no one is going to take you away from me"

"Same here" Jimin replied blushing.

They reached Taehyung's house and met with Jin, Hoseok and Namjoon. They all seemed to have packed some luggage with them.

"Are you coming along as well?"

Taehyung nodded his head. "Yes they are. The ship is quite big and they wanted to join in the fun"

Namjoon growled "I didn't want to come"

Jin suddenly put in. "But I was able to talk his sisters into coming along..."

"So I had no choice but to follow along as well" Namjoon finished.

Jin hid a smile.

Jimin seemed satisfied with the arrangements. "That's fine. We're all going to have a really good time"

Jimin suddenly felt an arm around his waist. He looked down and saw Yeontan beaming at him.

"Yes Doctor angel... we're going to have a lot of fun"

Jimin ruffled the boy's hair tenderly. Recently, he had been thinking a lot about Yeontan and decided that after he had made a decision, he would tell Taehyung about it.

They were all leaving for the ship later that evening. After parking their things, they all drove towards the dock. When they arrived, Jimin was spell bound by how big it was. They got down from the car and several people bowed as they came out.

Jimin began to slowly understand where they were.

"This place is..."

"Yes... it's mine. I use the ships here to hijack goods coming through the seas belonging to some of those corrupt politicians"

Jimin lowered his eyes and spoke in a low voice "Especially my Dad's"

Taehyung hugged him looking apologetic. "From now on, I'll stop"

Jimin shook his head. "It doesn't matter. Besides you're doing the right thing"

Everyone started to move towards the ship and when they were all aboard, the staffs greeted Taehyung calling him 'captain'

"So Captain, where are we stopping next?" One of the men said.

"To the nearest town"

They all bowed their heads and started to disperse. Taehyung looked back at Jimin. "I'll be back." He said and left, following the other men.

Jin suddenly appeared beside Jimin.

"He really loves you"

Jimin smiled.

"Inviting you into this part of his world must take a lot of courage from him"

"I'm grateful for that" Jimin answered.

Jin nodded. "We are brothers now. If you need anything, just let me know" He said.

Suddenly, Yeontan appeared and grabbed Jimin's hand.

"Doctor Angel, let's take a look around the ship before master comes back"

Jimin smiled at Jin. "Excuse me"

"You're welcome" Jin said and let them go.

Jimin with the boy walked off. The ship was so huge, they spent quite a long time looking around. There were several cabins. There was also a huge kitchen and a large hall. Everywhere, People showed Jimin respect as the spouse of the captain whenever he appeared. Soon, it got late and Taehyung had not yet returned.

"I guess I should go to my room now and wait for Taehyung there" he said.

Yeontan showed him to his room and left bidding him goodnight. As he entered, he was surprised to find Taehyung waiting for him.

The room looked exquisite. The lights were dim and there were scented roses everywhere and on the bed, Taehyung sat holding a bottle of champagne.

"You must really love sightseeing a lot. I waited quite a long time"

"You were waiting for me?"

Taehyung nodded. Jimin's heart beat faster when he stood up from the bed and walked towards him. He looked incredibly sexy, wearing a loose shirt that exposed a good part of his chest. His hair was tussled about and wavy and he had a lustful look in his eyes that didn't fail to leave a lasting impression in Jimin's mind.

There were two glass cups on the table and Taehyung grabbed one and gave it to him. Without saying a word, he poured wine into his cup. Jimin took a sip while looking at him. Taehyung grinned and dropped the bottle of champagne and the glass cups back on the table before walking to a CD player. He pressed a button and soon after, soft music filled the room.

A small smile played on Jimin's lips as Taehyung walked back to him and wrapped a hand on his waist while he in turn wrapped his arms around his neck. His husband leaned forward and whispered against his lips.

"Just setting the mood"

Then he whispered again. "Are you scared?"

Jimin shook his head "No" he whispered back.

Taehyung smiled against his lips then slowly kissed him. It was tender at first but when his hands started to caress his body, Jimin began to feel a certain thrill run through his body. It was like he was getting sensitive all over his body. Their kiss was hot and passionate. Taehyung slowly carried Jimin to the bed planting kisses all over him. Jimin began to really like all the ministrations Taehyung was giving to him as silent moans slowly escaped from his lips.

Taehyung looked into his intoxicated eyes.

"It's going to be fine...I promise"

Jimin nodded and let Taehyung slowly peel off both their clothes until they were Stark naked. It was a new experience for him and he immediately got shy trying to hide himself but Taehyung stopped him.

"You don't have to be shy. We are married now and we'll be doing this a lot more than you think"

Jimin didn't say anything as Taehyung began to kiss him, stroking him gently and bringing him to a state of bliss until they were finally one moving together in the same rhythm. It was quite a painful experience at first until soon, Jimin started to really enjoy it, giving out sinful noises which caused Taehyung to close his mouth so everyone in the ship wouldn't hear them going at it. After some time, they climaxed together but then went for another round, experimenting with different positions. Taehyung taught Jimin how to please him and he also learnt many of the sensitive spots all over Jimin's body. His moans alone was enough to drive him to the edge. It was crazy but he found that he really loved having sex with Jimin. It was like a new experience, thrilling and deeply satisfying. When the latter looked at him with his lust filled eyes, he wanted to give him as much pleasure as possible. It was crazy how much he wanted to please him.

After their endless round of sex, the music had long ended and Jimin fell asleep, completely exhausted. It was nearly dawn and Taehyung looked out the window smiling gently as Jimin was sprawled on top of him sleeping peacefully with a white cloth wrapped around his naked frame. This man had become his weakness. Before, he cared about nothing. He feared nothing and no one but now, he feared everything because he had Jimin. The fear of loosing him was disastrous. That thought alone was the most scariest thing to him in the world.

Thanks for reading. Love you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 10K 23
Jungkook is an orphan who dreamed of one day become a Pirate. One summer he fell in love with the handsome Taehyung, who because Jungkook was poor, h...
35.4K 1.6K 32
Park Jimin and jeon jungkook had been married for five years,their marriage was a marriage of inconvenience but not to jeon jungkook who was deeply i...
52.7K 3.2K 52
Kim Taehyung, prince of Kingdom Noreos Sheykholdoms and great protector of the Shikon Jewel; and Jeon Jeongguk, King of Kingdom Juvinous Embrea and r...
30.3K 1.5K 35
"You're the first one I lost to in my entire life,so i want you" "In your fucking dream Kim taehyung" Kim taehyung is the crown prince of south Korea...