Never Ever

By PlusSizedLove4

A story about a young woman in her early twenties who has lost her mother. She's now struggling to pick up th... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three Part 1
Chapter Three Part 2
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen (1)
Chapter Nineteen Part (2)
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Introducing Sihana
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter Twenty Four

4.3K 211 27
By PlusSizedLove4

Abrielle

I woke up at 6:00 am when Katherine's alarm went off.

"Damn I'm tired." I yarned.

"You can wear those, I bought them for you yesterday." Katherine said pointing to one of the Torrid bags.

"Thanks boo. I appreciate it, since I didn't bring anything with me on this great escape trip." I took the bag and went into the bathroom.

"Extra tooth brush and wash cloth on the sink!" Katherine yelled. I picked up the tooth brush and started my quick routine.

After I finished sliding the black skinny jeans on and pulled the green hoodie over my head I was ready to start my new job.

I made my way out the bathroom when I ran head on into a chest. I held my head and looked up and saw Seth's brown eyes.

"Ow, sor-"

"My bad my eyes don't really open until I have coffee." His surprisingly deep half sleep voice said lowly.

"Oh it's fine, see you later." I walked around him and quickly made my way to Kat's room.

"Hey don't forget what I said." He said before closing the door behind him. I shook my head and went into her room.

"What did he say?" Kat said rubbing the sleep from her eye.

"Uh I'm not sure." I said cracking a awkward smile. Kat got ready and we made our way down stairs. I put my shoes on and Kat's mom had toast and bacon and fruit ready for us to eat.

"I almost forgot to cook for you girls this morning." She said with bed hair and her yellow robe on.

"Oh no coffee would've been just fine." I thanked her and started to eat.

"I'll take just the coffee." Seth said entering the room. His cologne lingered in my nose. He wore a all black polo and dress slacks.

"You freelance today Seth?" His mom asked. He took a drink of coffee before he answered.

"Yup." He finally said and he looked at me out the corner of his eye. I quickly started looking at my plate.

"Okay I need to go." I said taking the last bite of my food.

"You don't want to finish your fruit?" Seth said slowly licking his lips and took a bite of a strawberry. I swallowed hard.

"No she's fine." Katherine stared daggers at him.

"Okay." He through his hands up in defeat.

"It was nice having you here sweety." Her mom gave me a big hug.

"Bye Seth." I quickly said.

"No hug?" His eye brows curved down. Their mom smiled being oblivious to his antics. I walked over to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. It made me tense up but his arms around me felt so good.

"I'll see you soon." He whispered in my ear his lips brushed my ear.

"Okay enough, let's go." Katherine said muffing his forehead as she pulled me away.

"Bye. Have a great day at work and please come anytime!" Her mother shouted out.

Fifteen minutes later we made it outside of the youth center.

"Thanks I owe you my life!" I said getting out the car dramatically.

"Oh stop it Ms. BRI!" Katherine said laughing loudly.

"Whatever, talk to you later." I said walking to the building. I opened the doors and as soon as I did it was filled with kids.

"Hello welcome to West Austin youth center my name is Asia how can I help you?" The receptionist with blue and purple hair asked.

"Hi, my name is Abrielle and I'm here for my first day of work." I smiled sweetly.

"Oh! Nice to meet you. Come this way I'll let you meet the assistant manager because the manager is out until 7:30a." She lead me through the many children waiting on the facility to open.

"Just to warn you the assistant manager just got back from vacation so he was a little cranky yesterday but today he seems to be in high spirits. But he's the best we have and we hope he sticks around longer. But also to warn you, he's hot as I don't know what! So try to listen and not stare." We finally stood infront of the faculty only door. "You will need these." She handed me a small notebook and pen. She knocked on the door and she walked away.

"Wait what's his name?" I asked but she walked away. The door swung open.

"You can call me Mr. Merlott." His dimples pierced his jaw as he spoke.

Wes

"No I want all of the items sent today. No one can ship at that rate? Then pay them triple! I bet they will move their asses now." I hung up and threw my phone on my desk. I ran my fingers through dreads and my assistant Basia walked in.

"Sir, is there anything I can help you with?" Her black pencil skirt rising as she walked behind me.

"Do what you do best." I said closing my eyes enjoying the massage she was giving me.

"Okay daddy." She whispered and kissed my ear. She spun me in front of her and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. Her juicy round breast bounced as she slowly moved her hips. She leaned in and kissed my lips, her red lipstick stained my lips. She smelled of sweet lilacs and honey. Damn. She grabbed my belt and got on her knees. I pulled out one of her supple breasts and starting sucking on her erect nipple. She moaned loudly and arched her back in pleasure.

She unbuttoned my pants and pulled out my already erect length. She placed her lips on the head and sucked it and I let out a low moan.

"F*ck." I couldn't help myself from putting my right hand caressing her head and my free fingers on her nipple squeezing it.

Boom!

"What the f-" I jumped and zipped up my pants quickly.

"Wait until I drop this f*cking baby. I'm going to whoop ha' ass!" Kim waddled into my office.

"I thought you locked it?!" I yelled at Basia.

"I did!" Her lipstick smeared down her chin.

"I got the key b*tch!" Kim said holding up the key.

"Basia go clean up and go on lunch. I'll call you later." I said fixing my cuff links. She nodded and limped out the room. Kim stared daggers at her back.

"I hate this sh*t Wes. I want to do that to you!" Kim wined. I made a huge mistake and had sex with Kim. A time I'm not proud of. A time of weakness she pounced on my heart. I got her pregnant but Chris thinks its his. She wants us to be a family but I don't never wanted that with her. And she went to the one person who would help her.

"That's not how this works. And how the f*ck you get my key?!" I yelled.

"People in your facility need to stop having pity on your baby momma because I could turn this place upside down if I wanted to." She snapped her finger as she sat down.

"What do you want Kim?" I rubbed my temples.

"I want us to be. I'm miserable with Chris. He keeps whining about that fat b*tch because we saw her at the mall yesterday."

"You saw Abrielle? Where?" My eyes stared down Kim desperate for her to answer.

"Why?" She looked at me side ways.

"What did I say." I snapped back.

"I don't know she was with some white girl. They sped off after she kicked Chris in the nuts." Kim laughed.

"Hmm." I thought about how could I get in contact with her. I needed to see her.

"Wes." I wanted her to know what in feeling. For the past five months I tried my best to forget her face, lips, and touch.

"Wes!" I snapped out of my thoughts.

"What?"

" You bet not even be thinking about that skinny Basia chick right now." She hissed.

"No I'm not." I stated honestly. I was thinking about Abrielle.

"So what about you and me?" She touched my knee.

"Pssft. Never happening. Now leave I have a meeting to attend." I pushed her aside.

"You will be mine Wes. Mark my words." She waived her finger as she left.

What have I got myself into?

Abrielle

"Adam?" I was speechless.

"What are you doing here Abrielle?" He was just as surprised as me.

"I just got hired." I said with my eyebrow raised.

"Oh! Glad to see you two have met! I'm Mr. Gipson I'm the manager here. I got here earlier than I thought. But any who, Mr. Merlott is my assistant, Mr. Merlott will be showing you around and getting your feet wet for the next two weeks. So please get well acquainted. Because we are a family." If we were a family I have been thinking about my brother in the wrong way. I gave a nervous smile and Mr.Gipson patted me on my back and laughed. Five minutes later he disappeared again.

"Does he always disappear like that?"

"Always." Adam laughed. And then that awkward silence crepped in. Today will be a interesting day.

++ Seth wants him some Abrielle! Adam is Abrielle new boss and Wes revealed his secrets! What do you think? Let me know! Vote and comment! + +

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 124 20
I know I'm not beautiful and I'm okay with that. I'm not some princess frolicking in the woods waiting for some Prince Charming to save me. I am perf...
Don't Speak By Stacey Shields

Mystery / Thriller

11.4K 103 6
The pain and pleasure he brings is more than the sharp edge of the razor blade could ever offer me. Sixteen year old Ella's life is falling apart. Af...
5.5K 243 27
Has anyone ever been so hurt in the past that they figured it's best for them to give up on love. And has someone ever thought they would never find...