TO US

By EJS9813

Emily (YouTuber/ singer) on holidays with her best gals and meets a group of boys. The SIDEMEN, drinks, laugh... More

Introduction
GetAway
Beach days;)
Competition
Tonight's the night
Noises
The boat trip
Day 6
Day 7
HeartBreak
London
Home
VidCom
VidCom part 2
Leaving home
Date night
Aftermath
Surprise
Meeting the parents
Log cabin
Log cabin day 2
Last day
Music/ harry birthday
I love you
Good Morning
Harry going home
Meeting the family
Sight seeing
Back to london
Moving
Meetings
VideoShoots
First fight
Cancelled
My belongings
SingSong
Holdiay part 1
Holiday part 2
Holiday part 3
Holiday part 4
Holiday part 5
Holiday part 6
Holiday part 7
RevealingοΏΌ my music
GirlPower
Big News
Celebrations

Harry bedroom

658 3 0
By EJS9813

Emily POV
Me and the girls was having a blast with the boys. Mollie was dancing with freezy, khloe dancing with Tobi it was such a good night. I sat down in the booth drinking my gin and lemonade reflecting on my life. Deep In my thoughts that I need to do this more often. YouTube and singing is my life and I wouldn't be here without my fans, but I don't have time for myself. I need to think about me for a-" your deep in thoughts there miss Emily" Harry interrupted me.
" maybe I am" feeling flushed downing my gin.
" what you thinking about".
" life, how I need to do more things other than singing and YouTube".
" I get that, but your here now don't think about that stuff right now".
" what should I be thinking about" I teased.
" well I could give you a few ideas, means your not wearing underwear my mind is racing with loads" his hand was in my inner thigh tracing his fingers.
" you know what I think I am gonna go for a dance" I got up giving my hand to Harry to join me. We made our way to the other dancing and grinding again each other. " mate me and mollie are going back" I heard freezy talk to Harry. Harry just nodded his head and I gave mollie THE LOOK! "Protection" i mouthed. " you know we could be doing the same right now" Harry whispered.
" mmm we could but I can't leave my girls". Before Harry could say anything we heard Simon shout " guys were going back to our villa pool and plenty of more drinks". " YESSS" I heard khloe shouted. We all got into a mini bus to take us back to the boys villa. We arrived at their villa and josh and Freya had already got the drinks sorted. " SKINNY DIP" jj shouted jumping in the pool in his underwear.
" ya know that's not how skinny dip works" vik laughed. " fam I can't be naked naked". We all laughed typical JJ. Everyone started stripping off jumping in the pool in their underwear. " hey em you coming" Harry smirked knowing full well I was naked under my dress. " ya know I'm a little chilly". " BORINGGG" Theo shouting. I walked back inside and found a balcony over looking the lights of Ibiza.
Until I felt wet on my back, I turned around the wet half naked Harry " Harold you got me wet" I moaned.
" ya know I've been waiting to hear that all night".
"such a dirty boy".
" your killing me in that dress I've took my shirt off".
I looked him up and down noticing a bulge coming from his pants. " I've noticed, but your soaking wet sorry". I laughed running away from him. I didn't know where I was gonna go and run up the stairs into a bedroom.
" well well well this happens to be my bedroom" Harry laughed.
" maybe I knew that" I winked. Harry stepping closer and closer to me inches to my face. "So fucking hot right now".
" just fucking kiss me" I told him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 12.2K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
18.5K 171 34
ole gunnar solskjaer takes over Manchester United, meaning his family are back in Manchester after the longest time. what does this mean for his 22 y...
2M 57.2K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
11.2K 257 14
Karsyn lives a quiet life. Living on her own with her best friend Eleanor she is choosing to live for the moment but a moment at a club could change...