DΣΛƬΉ'Ƨ KIƧƧ [ʙᴇᴏᴍᴊᴜɴ] ✓

By cornelia_rei

"You are my forbidden desire, and loving you is a sin." Where Beomgyu felt the 'fear at first sight' to the m... More

Intro: Twist of fate
✿1
✿2
✿3
✿4
✿5
✿6
✿7
✿8
✿9
✿10
✿11
✿12
✿13
✿14
✿15
✿16
✿17
✿18
✿19
✿20
✿21
✿22
✿23
✿24
✿25
✿26
✿27
✿28
✿29
💕30
✿31
✿32
✿33
✿34
✿35
✿36
✿37
✿38
✿39
✿40
✿41
✿42
✿43
✿44
✿45
✿46
✿47
✿49
✿50
✿51
✿52
✿53
✿54
✿55
Epilogue
Special Chapter: New Beginning

✿48

731 63 6
By cornelia_rei

The day went so fast, and tomorrow will be the day of their awaited performance. Beomgyu went home alone, feeling hungry to the point that he ran into his neighborhood from excitement. A part of him is hoping that Yeonjun is there, waiting for him.

He could hear the sound of the television from the living room, and the light inside the house made him realize that he is waiting for him. "I'm home!" Beomgyu looked around.

He could smell the delicious foods on the table, and he saw Yeonjun sleeping on the sofa. Beomgyu looked at his wristwatch, realizing that it's almost 10 in the evening.

"Thank you for the meal, my love." Beomgyu moved the hair that covers Yeonjun's forehead. He could tell that his boyfriend was in a deep sleep when he heard his soft snores. He kissed Yeonjun's forehead as he decided not to wake him up. He ate everything on the table, and he washes the dishes without making any loud noise.

Beomgyu took a quick shower and wore his favorite PJs, and he turned off the television in the living room. His boyfriend is still sleeping, and he decided to carry him to the bedroom. Yeonjun could feel like floating, causing him to be awake.

"I'm sorry to wake you up. I'm just going to lay you on the bed, and you can sleep." Beomgyu softly said.

"Are you done eating?" Yeonjun's sleepy voice was too adorable for Beomgyu's hearing.

"Yes," He answered as he laid Yeonjun down carefully.

"I'm sorry I didn't notice that I fell asleep." Yeonjun yawns.

"It's fine. I got home late, and I know you're tired from cooking our delicious dinner. I will be expecting you in our band performance tomorrow." Beomgyu laid beside him.

"I will be there, and I'm going to take you to a memorable date after your performance," Yeonjun said.

Beomgyu's smile widens. "I'm too excited to perform tomorrow! I bet it will be one of the best days of my life." He hugged Yeonjun from too much happiness and excitement.

"Yeah, it will be. Good night, my little bear." Yeonjun hugs his boyfriend like a pillow.

"This is how I imagined myself in the future, doing my passion and being supported by a loved one. Whenever I come home, there will always be someone waiting for me, and I know that it's you. I love you, and good night my love." Beomgyu softly said, burying his face on Yeonjun's chest, and he fell asleep.

~~~

"Don't worry! I reserved two spots in front of the band for a closer look! I know that your lovey-dovey wants to see you!" Soobin was stuck with the grim reaper the whole day since Beomgyu is busy with the band.

After their class, Soobin immediately pulled Yeonjun to the grandstand before it gets too crowded.

Only 5 minutes are remaining, and the instruments are all there. The place gets crowded as expected, and most of the female students are holding some banner like the school band is a superstar.

"I made a banner, in case that you need one. I know that you're not into this that's why-"

"Don't worry about me because I made something two days ago. I don't know why I did this, but I don't want to lose to Beomgyu's fanboys and fangirls for showing support to him." Yeonjun shyly took the banner from his bag that he customized using his creativity.

Hey, I love you, dummy!

-Choi Beomgyu's boyfriend.

Soobin chuckled when he saw Yeonjun's banner. It feels surreal that the mysterious, complicated, and brave Yeonjun is the same person who is a selfless, kind guy who loves his best friend.

The band started performing, and the students are staring at them in awe. They could feel the emotion of every member, and their unity makes the performance better. Students are cheering each member who is singing.

Yeonjun's eyes sparked in excitement when it's his turn to sing.

"Thank you for the overwhelming support from all of you! I had a lot of fun in my high school life because of my friends, band members, and my boyfriend over there!" Beomgyu cutely pointed to Yeonjun, who hid his face on the banner.

Beomgyu can't help but grin when he read the banner. Girls squealed from Beomgyu's wide smile.

The instruments started playing, and the moment that Beomgyu opened his mouth to sing, everything feels magical for Yeonjun.

"I have something to say when I see you

I think of a person when I see you

When I first saw you that one day

You looked at me, like the sun, like destiny

That one person on that beautiful day

Even on a dark moonlit winter night when I saw you

Shine clearly with the beautiful stars

This is dreamlike love don't you know yet

You always change me

I'm happy to be here..."

It was the fastest 3 minutes for Yeonjun, and he wants more of his singing boyfriend. Beomgyu's deep, smooth singing voice while playing his guitar makes him more attractive. Yeonjun is proud than ever and overwhelmed because it feels like Beomgyu is singing for him. He smiled back when Beomgyu flashes his sweetest smile after singing.

It is one of the things that he is going to miss.

He was distracted from his thoughts when the main vocalist started singing. Everyone could see that Taehyun sings from his heart, and looking at his eyes can make you feel the emotion he conveys.

"One last cry

Before I leave it all behind

I've gotta put you out of my mind, this time

Stop living a lie

I guess I'm down to one last cry,"

Taehyun's eyes are sparkling, and he looks emotional at that moment. He is singing from his heart, and it feels like he is communicating his pain through singing. The crows are in awe throughout Taehyun's heartfelt performance, and the leader broke the silence.

"Hi everyone, our lovely main vocalist is going to announce something. We like to ask for your understanding regarding his announcement." Jaebeom looked at Taehyun, signaling him to say his awaited announcement.

"I'm forever thankful for all of your support to my passion in music, and I'm sorry for all of the times that I acted without thinking. I know I did a lot terrible, and I was a spoiled brat who uses my influence to do immature actions. I think I don't deserve your support, and I'm glad that my co-members helped me to realize my actions." Taehyun closes his eyes as he hung his head low.

He inhaled a deep breath, continuing while controlling his emotions. "I'm going to study overseas after next week's final examination for the better, and I'm quitting the band. Thank you for creating happy memories with me, especially my bandmates. Performing in front of you and with the people who care for me made me feel like I'm not alone in this life and that I deserve to be free to show who I am, and I deserve to be loved."

The crowd went silent, and they are shocked by the announcement. Yeonjun feels sad when he saw that Taehyun is stopping himself from crying.

"We know that we have different paths to take, and our bond won't change anything about our brotherhood. Do your best in your future, and don't hesitate to reach out in our group chat for anything. We will you all the best and good luck on your new journey, our forever main vocalist!" Jaebeom initiated the group hug, and the rest of the members engulfed Taehyun into a warm hug of letting him go.

Even Beomgyu can't believe it because Taehyun was the reason he got in from the band. Taehyun was his friend who motivated him to get out of his comfort zone and to show his passion.

Some of the students in the crowd cried, especially the big supporters of the main vocalist. Taehyun looked around to see people's reactions, and he was relieved when people looked like they respect his decision. His eyes landed on Yeonjun, who started to clap as he yelled something that made Taehyun more teared up.

"I'm so proud of you!" It reminded him of his number one supporter, his brother, who likes to cheer him up even in the crowd. He could see the genuine concern and happiness in Yeonjun's eyes.

Everyone clapped, and they are touched by the bond of their school band, their role models. Taehyun can't stop himself from sobbing as he joined into the group hug. He covered his face on the palm as he feels overwhelmed by the gentle and warm pat from his bandmates. It feels like the band didn't want to end this performance because it will be the last time to sing with their irreplaceable main vocalist.

They took a lot of pictures together with the audience for their last memory of performing with Taehyun. They are also planning to throw a farewell party for him next week, the day before Taehyun's departure. Taehyun only has one week remaining in school and his homeland before his flight to the USA.

Everyone went home except for Beomgyu, who still has an evening date with his boyfriend.

............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 973 18
Choi Yeonjun is an art director with zero tolerance for bullshit, looking for ultimate perfection in everything he creates. Choi Beomgyu is the co-ow...
117K 7.3K 48
Falling in love? There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. The only problem is when falling in love is the only thing leading to your end, but... ...
6.8K 265 36
Yeonbin ff Not every love story is about two lost souls finding each other. This story starts with an end, with an end of a beautiful and long-lasti...
23.5K 1.5K 28
ຯ 💌 ! ׂ⁠ 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒚 "i never realized how much i could actually hate you for everything you did to me. because i was too blinded b...