The Main Dose Of Divid Love

By lqvehero

A HEROPHINE STORY- Josephine Langford is one of the world's best actresses after staring in many films. She h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64-My Love
NEW BOOK OUT !!
NEW BOOK OUT !!

Chapter 50

787 46 3
By lqvehero

Josephine

"Okay, so this dress...or.." I say walking over to the other door grabbing the white dress. "This one?"

Hero stands there leaning against the bathroom doorway with his wet hair dropping onto the floor and just a towel around his waist. "So?" I say and put my hand on my hip and he puts his fist up to his mouth and starts laughing. "What's so funny?" I ask.

"Nothing, I haven't even been out of the bathroom for not even a minute."

"Well sorryyyyy, that you decided to get a shower at 9 at night." I say grabbing the maroon sparkly bodycon dress and the silk white bodycon dress.

"Well I'm sorryyyy you decided to ask me to help you pick out a dress for christmas eve the night before christmas eve." he shakes his head walking to the dresser and opening the drawers.

"Ugh!" I say and fall back on the bed and groan and stretch. Christmas eve is tomorrow and we have many different things planned but I need to choose the perfect dress, of course Hero is no help. And, yes, yes I know, I know, it's the night before christmas eve but I just remembered, glad I did or I would of woke up tomorrow panicking. Listen, I'm not super crazy on fashion but this is Christmas eve, my favorite holiday. Also, Hero said dress up my best for a "certain reason he can not say" so that also puts pressure on me to look my exact best. Okay Josephine, you can do that.

I definitely can not do that.

I muffle my hands in my face as Hero plops right beside me on the bed in some black sweatpants and he turns his head to look at me and I look at him. "Could you relax?" he says pushing a piece of hair behind my ear.

Yes Hero, let me just relax after you tell me to dress my best for a reason you can't say but of course, no pressure on me.

"I'm just trying to look my best." I admit and sit up and he chuckles, "You'll look amazing in whatever you chose to wear." he says and I plop right back down again. "This is why I'm stressed!" I sit up and point to him. "I need you," I point to him and say fast again, "To help me said-outfit. So, pretty boy get up and help me dammit!" I say and stand up and he starts laughing laying on the bed and I stand at the edge in front of his legs. "Not funny."

"Sorry baby, your funny when your confused and mad."

I throw my hands in the air, "You mean stressed out and-" I begin before he pulls my hands and I fall right on top of him. I huff and just shove my head into his chest. "You are not helping the situation." I say and he sits up which causes me to straddle his lap. "You just need to calm your pretty ass down." he says tapping my nose and I place my hands in front of my face and rub my face.

"I think I want to wear the maroon dress." I say and look up at him. "And I think you'll look perfect in that dress." he says nuzzling his head into my neck and nipping at my ear and sucking the spot below my ear and his hands cuff my jawline and I swat his hand. "What the hell?" he says pulling back.

"Hands to yourself till tomorrow, I'm still stressed out." I say and get off his lap and onto the ground and his throws his hands in the air. "I'm trying to relax you," he rolls his eyes and falls back. "So excuse me, I'll be going to get into the shower." I smile and open the bathroom door. "You just gave me shit for showering late-.. nevermind." he says and I smile again shutting the bathroom door.

************Christmas Eve**************

"Okay, so we have my dad coming over in about three hours, so at 1." I say rubbing my palms against my shorts. Hero puts his hands on my shoulders as I stand in between his legs as he's sitting on the bed. "Calm down, would you?" he chuckles.

I look down,, "I'm sorry. I just want today to go well, I don't want anything bad happening with family, our families meeting and I also feel really bad." I say and lean back looking down at my hands. "Why do you feel bad, baby?" he asks putting his hands around my waist and pulling me to straddle his lap. "Because, you won't be seeing half of your family..including your mom. Because of me.." I sigh and lean my head against his and he runs his hands up and down my back. "It's not your fault, it's theirs for not being accepting and forgiving. They are the assholes for not letting love who I want to love." He says and I relax my shoulders and he pushes a strand of hair out of my face as I lean back. "Besides, I'd much rather have you than anyone else." he says and places a gentle kiss on my lips and I smile.

*****About 2 hours later******

"Are you almost done?" Hero yells as he's in our bedroom as I'm in the bathroom finishing the last curls in my hair.

"Yes! I'm done." I say adjusting my hair and admiring myself in the large mirror. I look good, I look great, no I look hot. I did a little bit of makeup but no too much because I don't need much at all. Hero always tells me I never need makeup but he tells me I still look beautiful either way, I agree, I don't. I just want too because it's just fun to do.

I begin to walk out of the bathroom doorway and I see Hero adjusting his all black suit and he turns around from fixing his tie and his jaw drops as cross my arms and he opens his arms and comes toward me. "Wow, Jo." is all he needs to say to make me blush and feel like the most beautiful girl in the world.

He begins walking closer to me and placing his arms around my waist and I place my arms around his neck then I adjust his tie, "I guess you clean up well." I say and he smiles. "I guess you do too." he says placing a gentle kiss on my lips and we both just smile and admire each other.

"You look beautiful."

"So do you." I smile and he raises his eyebrows. "I do?"

"You do." I tap his nose. "Let's go finish cooking beautiful!" I yell walking out of the door.

Hero

God my palms are so fucking sweaty, my heart is pounding and most importantly, I'm scared as fuck. It's all going to go well right? It's going to be perfect, right? No need to worry. Actually, there are so many fucking reasons to worry. I've done so much shit to her and so much shit in general and I'm overall just a pretty damn shitty person. I've been trying for her, I'm trying for her. I just can't stop thinking about it, about what's going to happen tonight.

Calm yourself, Hero.

"The ham and the mac and cheese is done, can you put them on the table?"

"Hero?"

"Babe?"

"Oh, yea." I say snapping out of my daze and grabbing the food out of her hands and placing it on the very large dining table. I rented the roof on top of this whole building full of penthouses, It's decorated all nice, thanks to the guys and some of their girlfriends. That wouldn't be anything without them. Now, I just have to wait for, that.

"You okay?" she says getting the silverware and placing them down at each seat as I'm grabbing some of the food and placing them down. "Yeah, I'm fine. I think." I chuckle.

"It's okay, calm down. Everything will be okay." she says and I smile at her.

Yes, everything will be okay. But I can feel my fucking heart sweating.

After we finish setting the table, I start just getting a bucket of ice out and some wine and alcohol out for the guests, many guests to drink. Then, there's a knock at the door which startles me and Jo places her hand up to let me know she'll get it. I get the last wine out and hurry up next to her as she opens the door to her father, his wife Lisa and a guy that looks about thirty with a girl next to him. "Josephine!" Stephen says pulling her into a hug and then he shakes my hand. "Hero," he says and I nod.

"Hi Josephine!" Lisa says and hugs her, "Hero, right?" she says and I nod and she pulls me into a hug. Well a very hugging family.

"Josephine, Hero, This is Lisa's son Ethan and his wife Leanne." He says and Ethan walks up to us wearing a blue suit and black dress pants with his dirty blonde hair gelled, mine looks better..just saying.

"Hero, nice to meet you." he says shaking my hand. "Nice to meet you too." I say back and he hugs Josephine. "I guess we're step siblings!" He says and she laughs and I look at her and pull her to my side. "This is my wife Leanne." he says and she shakes my hand and then pulls Josephine into a hug. "Oh my god! Are you pregnant?" Jo says looking at Leanne and then places her hand over her mouth. Then it hits me, the way I see her eyes sparkle and then the sadness rushes in. I did that. I fucking hate myself for that.

"Would you two like any drinks?" I ask Lisa and Stephen as they walk over to me, "If you don't mind showing us where they are?" Lisa asks.

"Right over there!" I point to the middle counter and they nod and walk over to the kitchen. Ethan shuts the front door as us four are still talking.

Leanne places her hand over her stomach, "Yes! About 30 weeks. She's about to be here very soon." she rubs her stomach and I see Jo backup and nod. "What's her name going to be?" Jo asks. God, can she stop asking these questions and can this conversation end? It's only going to hurt her more.

And I can't see her just hurt anymore. But it's my fucking fault.

"Isabella Claire." Leanne says and Jo's smile turns into a frown. What the hell? Jo's eyes are watering but I see her holding it in, she's about to cry. If I don't end this conversation now she's going to burst.

"T-that's beautiful." Jo slowly nods and I start pointing towards the drinks, "Ethan would you like a drink? We have sodas and water in the fridge Leanne if you would like some." I say as we begin walking to the kitchen and I see Jo run into our bedroom. "Thank you, we can get them." they nod.

"I'll be back, need to use the restroom." I say and run into our room and shut the door. Jo's not in here? The fuck-..oh the fucking bathroom, duh.

I walk into the bathroom to her sitting on the counter just trying not to cry, she's trying not to cry. Why won't she let it out?

"Baby, tell me." I say and walk up to her caressing her face.

"I-Isabella." she stutters and points her hand in the air as I see a couple tears run down her eyes. Her voice cracks, "I was going to name the baby, Isabella." she says and then she starts crying.

Oh fuck me. I hate myself. I've never hated myself more before. I hate what I did to her.

She looks down, "Jo," is all I manage to say. She shakes her head and wipes the tears tapping them to not mess up her makeup. She pats down her dress as she hops down from the counter and my mouth is just open, it feels as I'm talking but no words are coming out. "I want to have a good time today." she says and begins to walk out of the bathroom and I pull her arm back and she turns around. I'm talking again but no words are coming out, my mouth is just stuck open.

"Hero, it's fine." she says and storms out.

Fuck!

I go to chase after her but she's already out in the dining room.

She goes to talk to her father and Lisa until there's a knock at the door. We both look over at the door and begin walking over and I grab her hand and pull it up to me as we get to the door. "Don't think about it, I love you and I'm sorry and I don't want to see you hurt. I hate seeing you like this and I know it's my fault but I want you to have a good time today and me not ruin it." I say and kiss her hand and she breaths. "I know, it's just hard..when it's right there in front of me and gives just signs of what happened. You know?" she gulps and I nod. "I completely get it baby, just breath, calm down. We're going to have a good time tonight, right?" I say caressing her face.

"Right." she smiles and I kiss her cheek as we open the door to her Aunt Joc, Tommy and Riley.

"Hero!!" Tommy says and I bend down and he runs into my arms

"Jojo!" Riley says and Jo bends down and pulls her into her arms and hugs her.

I hug Tommy and then Riley runs to me and Tommy runs to Jo. "Hey, hey guys." I say and stand up and Tommy comes to me and I lift him up running my hands through his hair. "Hi Jo!" Joc says and hugs her. "Hero." she gulps.

I guess she doesn't like me from what I've done and honestly, I don't blame her at all. "Aunt Joc, it's okay." Jo says and comes close to me and I place my free arm around her. "Everything is okay now." she says and looks up at me.

"I hope your right, I really thought he was better than that." she says and sighs. "Alright Tommy and Riley go into the living room and say hi to Uncle Stephen for a second." I put Tommy down and they nod running to the dining room.

I sigh, here we go. Joc crosses her arms, "I didn't know you were like that." she says to me.

"I'm a shitty person, I know. I'm trying my best to be good for her, to be better for her. To be who she needs me to be. She deserves so much more than me, but is willing to give me another chance." I say and Jo leans into me more. "Please, don't think of him badly. He's changed, he's trying." Jo says and Joc shrugs. I hate how Jo is sticking up for me right now, after everything I've done I should be the last person for anyone ever to stand up for.

"No Jo, it's fine. You don't need to stick up for me." I look down at her and she shakes her head. "No, I'm going too because you're trying your best. Your trying the best you can."

"I want to believe your still the Hero I knew." Joc says. "But after what you've done to her, I don't know if I can."

"And I totally accept that. You have every right to think of me that way. I do not blame you at all." I say.

"Can we just enjoy christmas? Please? Aunt Joc please forgive him." Jo says and she looks upset again. Fuck.

"I'm scared to have him around Tommy and Riley now." Joc says and my heart drops. No. Way.

"What?" I say and throw my hands out in the air. "I know what I did was terrible, extremely. But I'd never ever do anything to those kids. Never in a million years." I actually need to stand up for myself on this one.

"Never do anything to kids?" she laughs. "What about the unborn ones? Huh?" she says.

"He didn't do anything to the that..baby. Can we not talk about that Aunt Joc? Now you're upsetting me because you know that is a very sensitive topic and you're bringing it up! Hero wouldn't do anything to Riley and Tommy. He loves them." Jo says and I nod.

"We are just trying to have a good christmas. Can we please stop this?" I say.

Joc just nods and walks away. I pull Jo into my arms, "Breath." I say and she does exactly that and I kiss her forehead. "Just calm down, everything is going to go well tonight." I say and she nods walking to the dining table and then there's a knock at the door and she looks at it and comes back over. I open the door to my father, Mercy and my little brother Titan.

Oh jesus god.

Jo gulps next to me, "Son." my father says and I gulp and get caught off guard as Mercy just runs in and hugs me as tight as she can and so does Titan. They hug me, they hug me really tight and I feel real tears coming down my eyes. I missed them so much, as much as they fucked us over I missed them. I thought I'd never see them again once they left. I still hate my father very much but, I needed to forgive him for me and Jo to move on and to be a better person, for her.

I put my arms around them and hug them so much. "I never thought I'd see you guys again." I whisper to them and they both pull back and Mercy wipes her tears and laughs into a cry, "We didn't think we'd see you either. But here we are." she waves her hands and smiles at me then pulls me into a hug again. I look over to see Jo, now she's fucking crying. God.

"Okay, okay." I say and they all laugh as she pulls away. "Are you Josephine?" Mercy says to Jo, Jo wipes her tears, "Yes, I am." she laughs and Mercy pulls her into a hug. "Dad." I say and he walks in and pulls me into a hug.

And now, I feel happy.

"We brought presents?" Mercy says and we all laugh as she carries the bag and takes the presents under the tree.

After we all hug and talk some more, we all walk over to the dining table. My family gets their drinks as everyone else is sitting down talking. "Hello, everyone. Thank you guys for coming today for christmas eve lunch, brunch or whatever." I say and Jo comes next to me and I put my arm around her waist as she hands we a glass of champagne. "We can all settle and then we can eat, then presents!" Jo says and claps her hands as everyone nods and she turns to look at me as everyone gets back into their conversation. "I guess today will be a good christmas eve after all." she says and I plant a kiss on her lips. "Guess so." I smile.

After a bunch of chatting for about an hour, around two we all sit down to eat. Others brought food as well that we set out.

Jo sits next to me, then I'm next to Mercy, then Titan, then my father, then Joc, Jo's father, Lisa, Ethan, Leanne and then Tommy and Riley next to Jo. Glad it fits everyone, actually, more than happy it fits everyone.

"Dig in everyone." I say and they all start piling their plates as I do the same.

After about an hour of eating and chatting, everyone stays at the table while Jo, Tommy, Riley and I go over to presents and pass them out to people at the table. Jo and I bought everyone at least one gift, we just gave money to each adult and then bought toys for Tommy and Riley. "Okay, Tommy and Riley, open your guys first." Jo says as we are kneeled down in front of the tree next to them. They open their gifts at the same time. "A nail polish kit! I love this!" Riley says runs into the tiny space between Jo and I and pulls us into a big hug. "Thank you!" she says.

"No problem kiddo." I say and then Tommy opens his three gifts, "Thank you Jojo and Hero." he says and runs to hug us as well. The adults open all their gifts and the only people who haven't opened theirs is Jo and I. "Okay, Jojo open your gift from me and Tommy first!" Riley says handing her a box.

Jo shakes it and smiles. "Wonder what it could be."

Jo opens the box and then opens up a square large sized velvet box, she opens the top of it and laying is a silver necklace with a heart at the bottom engraved, "Best Sister In the Entire World." and then she flips to the back, "RTHJ FOREVER" is engraved and I see Jo place her hand on her heart. "W-what does the back mean?" Jo says and she can't stop smiling, I mean neither can I.

"R for Riley, T for Tommy, H for Hero and J for Josephine, or Jojo same thing." Riley says patting down her white and gold dress. Jo pulls her and Tommy into a hug. "Thank you guys, t-this means a lot to me." Jo smiles. I can tell this is making her happy, which is making me happy. "Turn around and lift your hair, love." I say and she does just that as I put the necklace around her neck. Jo nods at me and starts fidgeting with the necklace on her neck with a smile plastered on her face.

"Hero your turn!" Tommy says handing me a box, "Alright, lets see." I say and hum. I open the box to another box and then it's a gold watch, "Flip it over and look on the inside." Riley says clapping her hands.

"RTHJ FOREVER" Engraved under the watch in gold and a smile plasters on my face. "Just like Jojo's!" Riley says. "Oh, thank you guys! I love this." I say and rub my hand through Tommy's hair and hug Riley. Jo helps me put the watch on and then I pull Jo to my side. "Thank you everyone for the gifts!" Jo says.

We all take a bunch of photos, like a bunch of photos. Which I'm glad, I like taking photos now thanks to Jo.

Now all is left is the major gift.

God

Hours pass and everyone is still here, Jo is confused but I know exactly why they are still here. It's around seven pm and it's getting dark and it's time for the big surprise.

"Everyone, follow me, except Jo." I say and she sits at the island. "Uh. Okay." she sighs and drinks her wine.

Everyone follows me out and I take them up the few flights of stairs of the penthouse then onto the rooftop, their is tables and a bunch of fairy lights, a gorgeous view of the city and up here is already Morgan, Felix and his girlfriend Emily, and Jack. Josh and Stephanie and some of Jo's other friends that were with Stephanie. And Mia. Everyone knows about tonight except for Jo, I want this to be amazing. This is why I needed Josh's number, her stubborn ass wouldn't give me it but I managed to get it.

"Okay everyone, get in your spots I'm gonna go get her." I breath and my guys pat my pack." You got this FT, we got those fireworks for when she says yes." Felix slaps my shoulder.

"Thank you guys so much." I say and nod and rush downstairs and back into the penthouse.

"Baby," I say and she's sitting at the island just spinning in the chair.

"Hi, so can I now go to wherever we need to be?" she says getting off the chair. "Yes, now give me your hand." I say and she does so. I kiss her hand then pull her with me outside the penthouse and then up the stairs and then to the roof. "Wow, this is beautiful. I never knew this existed." She says walking onto the rooftop and seeing everyone. "Mia! Josh! Stephanie!" She says and runs over to them and hugs her. "Jo! You look amazing let me take a picture of you!" Stephanie says and winks at me and that's my cue. "Oh, sure." Jo giggles and everyone gathers around in their spots as I get behind Jo.

"All done, now turn around and do one with you and Hero." Stephanie says and everyone gets their phones out. "Oh okay-" Jo says before she turns around I'm on one knee behind her and she gasps. "Oh my god." she says and places one of her hands up to her mouth and I grab her other hand. "Josephine Langford," I begin and I see the tears begin to creep down her eyes.

Get yourself together Hero.

"Whenever I first met you, I never knew how much you would of changed my life. When we first met I thought you were just some random girl and my mother was just your manager. I never even thought we'd be friends." I say and she lets out a laugh still covering her mouth. "I would of never thought I'd be on my knee proposing to you in front of all of your family and friends."

"I love you so much, you are my life, my pain, my every breath. Everything I do is for you, you are my everything. So in that case, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" I say and pull out the ring box and open it up to her and her eyes go wide at the diamond ring. "Will you marry me, Josephine?" I say.

"Yes." she says.

"Yes! Yes! Yes I will marry you!" she says and everyone cheers as I slip the ring onto her ring finger and stand up and she pulls me into a passionate kiss and then boom, Felix lights the fireworks.

"Merry Christmas, Baby." I say against her lips and she smiles as she kisses me again.

We take a bunch of pictures, I mean like a crazy amount of photos. We need more photos anyways.

"Should I post this on social media?" Jo says to me as we are walking back down to the penthouse after everyone left.

"That's up to you, I won't force you to do anything. Post whatever you want-" I begin. "Posted." she says and smiles. "What?" I say as I open the penthouse door and look at instagram and it's a picture of her holding her hand in front of the camera and I'm kissing her cheek and another one of me proposing with the caption, "Merry Christmas ❤️."

"I love you so much." she says as we walk into our bedroom.

"I love you too."

***************

Oh my gosh my first book babies are finally engaged,,, goshhh! I'm so happy but so sad writing this because sadly this book will be ending soon, I'm not sure what else to add into the book but I may day a sequel/second book sooner or later. But that's a maybe, or just fit everything in here. I'm not sure I wanted to end the book earlier but I still had so much more to add. But I am writing another Herophine story but I also have school coming up soon in a few weeks, sadly. But I'll try my best to keep writing more! Comment and Vote! I wanna hear your thoughts!

Much Love, A❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 4.3K 51
What happens when you get on the bad side of too many people? Josephine Langford knows all about this. She's the daughter of one of the most dangerou...
24.8K 1.9K 13
"I shouldn't have let you go" I whispered slowly. "But you came back" she touched my shoulder. "And now..." "And now what?" I yelled. At least I thin...
54.5K 3.7K 65
Josephine Langford a beautiful sweet girl.Always mistreated by the guys at her school because she was a Langford.The Langford's were Australia's most...
20.6K 990 22
Nearly 3 years after their first meeting Josephine and Hero find out something that'll change their lives forever. As they try to figure out how to h...