Ex-Married Couple

By missanonymousL

[COMPLETED] They were once married... Hearts were once one... But it broke, Where Jungkook and Lisa once tied... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
CHAP.1
CHAP.2
CHAP.3
CHAP.4
CHAP.5
CHAP.6
CHAP.7
CHAP.8
CHAP.9
CHAP.10
CHAP.11
CHAP.12
CHAP.13
CHAP.14
CHAP.15
CHAP.16
CHAP.17
CHAP.18
CHAP.20
CHAP.21
CHAP.22
CHAP.23
CHAP.24
CHAP.25
CHAP.26
CHAP.27
CHAP.28
CHAP.29
CHAP.30
CHAP.31
CHAP.32
CHAP.33
CHAP.34
CHAP.35
CHAP.36
CHAP.37
CHAP.38
CHAP.39
CHAP.40
CHAP.41
CHAP.42
CHAP.43
CHAP.44
Ending Letter
EPILOGUE

CHAP.19

4K 143 12
By missanonymousL

CHAP.19

———»•«———

He massaged his temple again as he got frustrated in both himself and Irene. She ruined his relationship by reappearing out of nowhere and had the audacity to kiss him.

Jennie on the opposite side, was sipping her wine with her face mask on. She scrolled through her phone when something—someone rather caught her attention.

[Bae Irene appears stunningly in one of the Vogue Korea's magazine as the ambassador of Prada.]

Jennie looked at the post and swiped through it.

Irene is indeed pretty, no wonder Taehyung cheated for her. Jennie is no match for her, that's what Jennie thought though.

A lone tear then started to fall from her eyes as she remembered the scene when she caught them kissing. She wiped her tears away before turning her phone off. She took off her mask and rinsed her face.

She then went to her kitchen and took a glass of wine to relax her mind.

“Why do I always end up getting hurt by those bastards?” Jennie stated while she gulped her wine down and poured another glass.

“You're so stupid, Jennie Kim! When will you ever learn that no guys will be loyal to you?! Why do you always end up falling in love with someone who couldn't even catch you in the first place?!” Jennie threw her used glass to the ground while she held her hair in frustration. Jennie sobbed continously as she reminisced all the memories of her exes cheating on her in front of her face.

Mino, Kai, and now Taehyung. All of them cheated, she caught all of them cheating!

This is the real Jennie Kim. People titles her as the icy emotionless queen but the truth is, she too is hurting. Just like other humans. She is not numb nor cold. She just could not cope up with an overflowing emotions that she ends up hiding it behind her bitchy face.

She might have shown her stone side but… she is the one hurting the most.

She is also fragile, but only she knows it. Jisoo, Rosé and Lisa, all of them don't know this side of her. All of her life, all she showed was her stone side but she too… is killing inside.

Jennie cried harder. This is not just about her break up with Taehyung but all of the things that broke her. Starting from when her father cheated on her mom and decided to leave them when he impreginated his misstress, when she spotted her first love, Mino, cheating on her, Jongin also did the same and now Taehyung whom she trusted. Everyone just kept breaking her.

Lisa kept arguing with Jungkook.

“Come on~ Let's just settle this. I will sleep on the couch and you there to your own bed!” Lisa argued.

“Didn't you said before that you are not comfortable sleeping on the couch?” Jungkook asked. Yes, she wanted to say.

“Well… that was before! If that's the case then, why don't you sleep on the couch instead?” Lisa asked that made him scoff in disbelief.

“Seriously? This is my house, my room and my bed, and you ask me to sleep on the couch?” he said pointing on the couch, “Like I said, just bare with it. It's not like we never slept before anyway.”

“That was before!” Lisa retorted while she massaged her temple in frustrations.

“You don't have a choice but to sleep with me. Well, if you don't want to then you are welcome to guard me sleeping instead.” Jungkook teased that made her stomp her feet as she got annoyed towards the lad.

“Ugh! I hate you!” Lisa said and unwillingly walked towards his bed. Jungkook shook his head as he watched Lisa making a barrier with pillows to separate them.

“What are you doing?” he asked that made her roll her eyes.

“A barrier, duh~ Can't you see?” he chuckled at her sarcastic remark.

“I do but what for?”

“I'm sleepy. Stop pestering me, will you?” Lisa said and laid on her side while her back is facing his side. He could only smile while staring at her back.

This situation reminds him of their first meeting. Just like other typical love stories, they started from hate to love.

Flashback

Lisa was just walking when she bumped into someone causing her to fall on the ground with books shattered on the ground.

“Look where you're going, miss,” the guy said then she looked up to see someone unfamiliar.

“I did! You were the one who bumped into me first!” Lisa pointed out as she fixed her books that fell. The said guy just looked at her before helping the girl.

“Apologize!” Lisa demanded that made him scoff in disbelief.

“Look, miss. It's clear that you bumped into me first. You should be the one apologizing to me.” The guy stated, it's now Lisa who scoffed in disbelief.

“Ugh!” Lisa stomped her feet in annoyance. She took a deep breath before glaring at the calm man in front of her.

Just then, the bell rang indicating that their classes is starting.

“Great! Now, I'm going to be late! Thank you!” she said before leaving him.

The guy only shrugged before walking to his first class.

“Don't be silly , Ro. We still have our third period together. I will have to go to my second class now, alright?” Lisa tried to ease the girl who kept sulking for they don't have their second class together.

“Fine. Wait for me at the locker.” Rosé said then Lisa nodded before walking away from her bestfriend.

She walked to her second class and checked the attendance plastered in front of the door of the said classroom.

6. Bruschweiler, Lalisa M.

Her name was there and so she got relieved and went inside the classroom. Lisa got nervous when all the students' looked at her as if observing her.

The students were mesmerized by her appearance. They got excited when a familiar surname Bruschweiler were plastered on their list of classmates. Some students kept on whispering and murmurs echoed the whole classroom.

Lisa looked for a vacant seat and sat there. Just then, the whispers and murmurs got louder.

“Oh my gosh! He is so beautiful!” a female voice said that made Lisa's ears to perk but she remained still, listening to their whispers.

“Is this real? He looked so gorgeous, girl! I am so excited to see him everyday!” another student said excitedly.

“What's his name anyway?” the voice from earlier asked while looking at the guy standing in front.

“Jeon Jungkook. That's what I heard. Even his name looks so beautiful!” the second girl answered. Lisa got curious and so she decided to finally take a look at the guy whom they were talking about.

Lisa flinched when the said guy was actually walking towards her direction. And worse, the guy was the same dude that bumped into her and had the audacity to ask her to apologize!

Lisa's first day was completely ruined. Thanks to this Junglebook-whoever-he-is dude.

The said guy sat beside her without even sparing a glance towards her. She again heard murmurs from her back and even her sides that made her uncomfortable.

“Wow. She is really lucky! She had the same surname as the powerful business man and now she got to sit with the handsome guy!” she heard the girl just a seat apart from her whisper to her friend.

“Yeah, right. They even look good together!” the girl said that made Lisa somewhat sick. What the hell?! She and him?! Oh good gracious!

Just then, they heard their professor clear his throat.

“Good morning class! I am your professor, Mr. Yang Hyunsuk.” Their professor started to introduce himself and welcome the class to his subject.

Flashback ends

From typical foes, close friends, lovers until they married each other.

He then took his place and laid beside her. He glanced at her again and his lips curved up.

It is their first time after their divorce, that is, to sleep together in one bed again.

When they started living together, they would mostly cuddle each other while sleeping. Jungkook loves to snuggle onto Lisa and hug her like a pillow. He enjoys to sniff her natural scent and feeling her soft delicate skin.

Lisa woke up because of the sun beaming through her eyes. It is 7 in the morning. Lisa was about to sit up when the right side of her body felt heavy as if something's hovering on top of it. Lisa turned to her right only to be greeted by her ex-husband hugging her waist with his head snuggled on her neck.

Lisa suddenly became tensed seeing their state. Lisa wanted to push him away but her body doesn't cooperate as if her body missed his touch.

She tried to shake him away while waking him up.

“Jungkook, wake up!” Lisa whisper yelled but she mentally slapped herself after realizing that the guy she's dealing with is a serious heavy sleeper.

———»•«———
Back again with another chapter.

This episode stated how the two met on their college days. Just like some typical drama romance, the two didn't click each other on their first meeting.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 6.7K 20
Jeon Jungkook, is a kind-hearted boy who study well and kind with other people but when his ex, Jieun cheated on him he changed, He became a bully an...
9.3K 184 39
"Are you even the same Lalisa who'm I fall Inlove with years ago?" He blink faintly, staring at her with his hooded eyes.. "I don't know. What do you...
204K 6.6K 50
[RE-EDITED] "what's this?" She asked "a divorce paper" When Lisa died 6 month later from drowning after Jungkook divorced her, she suddenly found he...
341K 7.6K 46
"I'm sorry for breaking your heart.. Lisa" He said. "It was real for me. I don't know what it was for you but for me it was real. It meant more that...