Rockstar Gf ✓

By softbiscuit

── feels like wildfire with you. female reader. fluff. band au. More

𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐆𝐅
concert.
i love you.
internet famous.
pickup lines.
punk rock.
rock party.
bi disaster.
opposites attract.
great opportunity.
photoshoot.
job done.
karaoke night.
tear in my heart.
neito monoma.
electric guitar.
just friends.
comfort cuddle.
wait for me.
the industry.
love in japan.
wildfire.

kouchera festival.

3.4K 263 54
By softbiscuit

twenty-one — kouchera festival.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"you going in today?"

y/n scrunched her nose as she rolled onto her front; she gripped the pillow under her tightly and shoved the side of her face into the cushion. "i never have to go in." she mumbled. "all of my work is literally... emails."

"and what about the meetings?"

"it's called video chatting, old man. mahoro always sets me up— the work is super easy and doesn't require me to leave the house... ever."

"that's great and all, but you haven't seen the sun in six days." izuku stormed across her room and forced open the blinds in a rather annoying and cliche way. y/n groaned at the light burning her eyes as the freckle-faced male faced her, fingers to his hips. "let alone talked to anyone other than me and shouto. that's not healthy— get up! it's two in the afternoon."

"'m not going anywhere." y/n twisted herself in her sheets. "go away, 'zuku. you and shouto have rockstar boyfriends. you're living the high life— you don't get to judge my life choices so... did you say two?"

"what? oh, yeah, it's two— why?"

"and did you say eight days?"

"yes," izuku sounded exasperated as he fixed up the curtains. "it's been eight days since... whatever this is. why does it—"

he was cut off by y/n rolling out of her bed, she fell onto the hard floor with a loud thump and scurried to her feet, running out of the room as she shouted, "we were supposed to be gone three hours ago!"

izuku raised his brows, eyes wide as he followed to where she ran off to— the bathroom down the hall. "uhm— what do you mean? we? did we make plans or something? because i would've remembered—"

"yeah, i completely forgot to tell you guys, ugh! fuck my life." she fumbled around for her make-up brushes in palettes as izuku pulled out his phone to text shouto, pushing into the bathroom at the same time to get to his hair. y/n leaned close to the mirror, pulling at the skin under her eyes. "we have a stupid festival to get to. i wasn't gonna go because... jirou or whatever— but there's gonna be new merch and i made it, so..."

"a— festival?" izuku stuttered, throwing his phone aside. "i— like, for what? are there any tickets? how didn't i know about this?"

"it's just a regular music and arts festival," y/n rolled her eyes. "you know— the ones where the celebrities perform and stuff? it's celebrity invite-only, and it's the first time sij's been featured as artists. they're performing and they're gonna release a teaser and... whatever. i knew about this a while ago— i wasn't allowed to say anything until we got the tickets."

"and did you get the tickets?"

y/n nodded, "in my drawer, don't worry."

"are you even ready to see her again?" izuku plugged in the curling iron, bumping the side of his body against y/n's to lighten the mood. "hasn't even been a week yet."

"it'll be fine." she turned to her best friend with a grin, "as long as i've got you and shouto with me— it'll be okay. did you text him?"

izuku nodded, "luckily, he's on his way back from the airport. he just landed like ten minutes ago— he'll be here in a bit and we can rock that festival together. kay?"

y/n smiled, returning the shoulder bump before focusing on getting ready.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"you didn't tell me we were invited to fucking kouchera."

y/n wrapped her arms around herself with a grimace as she side-eyed midoriya, "is it important? i don't know— i'd definitely rather not be here, so i couldn't bring myself to get too excited, you know?"

"i mean, it's only the biggest music festival of the year... it's like, everyone's dream to come here." izuku looked amazed as his eyes swept across the large venue, "but— we get what you mean... right shou?"

todoroki didn't seem to be paying attention to them— focused on whatever his eyes were trained on ahead. his lips quirked into a soft smile, "oh, look. there's katsuki." he brows raised, "oh, they're all there; screaming in japan—"

"shouto!" midoriya hissed, slapping his friend's arm and gesturing toward y/n who rolled her eyes.

"it's honestly fine— i have to see them anyway, right?" she clenched her fists and started her way forward, "let's just get this over with so we can go back home and move on with our sad, pathetic lives." y/n ignored todoroki's statement about begging to differ or something.

she made her way through the crowd of other artists and influencers, eyes trained on where the rock band, screaming in japan, stood. they looked nice in their themed clothes for the new promo and album release date— they'd be performing a small part of one of their new songs for the teaser.

y/n paused. she caught jirou's eyes, and they looked away at the same time; y/n squeezed her arms tighter around herself, pressing her lips as izuku wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

izuku leaned close to her, tilting his head so it rested against y/n's, "it's okay, bae. she's just a person you're working with for like, an hour tops. once the announcement and teaser are finished, we can head home. actually— we don't even have to stay for the teaser, to be honest. it's just a performance and nothing else after that."

"no, i'll go home by myself," y/n said with a small smile. "it wouldn't be fair to you or shouto... i mean shouto would probably stay, regardless— but it wouldn't be fair to take you away from the event. have fun here with denki for me, please?"

"y/n—"

"izuku, please." she turned her head to look at her friend who raised his eyebrows.

eventually, he gave in with a sigh. "fine, fine— since you're practically forcing me. but i won't be staying long; i refuse to 'live it up' without both of my best friends being with me."

y/n smiled as they arrived at the area sij were settled before they were due to head inside. to y/n's complete dread, jirou was the first one who caught sight of the trio. with todoroki headed for bakugou and midoriya immediately caught in conversation with kaminari— she was left to fend for herself and breathe her way through the entirely uncomfortable talk she'd be forced to have. jirou looked like she was going through the same thought process and y/n couldn't help but be bitter.

"hey." y/n automatically perked up, placing a welcoming smile on her face as best as she could. she wasn't necessarily angry at jirou— nor did she blame the rockstar for the situation they were in. y/n supposed it was just the inconvenience of her career.

"hey." jirou seemed to do the same thing as y/n, and put on the best smile she could, "are you... gonna stick around for the festival?" she wrung her fingers and bounced on the balls of her feet, "or just the promo and announcement?"

"probably not for the festival... i just have so much work to do, so i'll only be here for the time slot i'm needed for, you know?" y/n caught the falter of jirou's expression and pursed her lips, "i mean... i wish i could stay—"

"no, i understand! don't let me hold you back any more than i have— i was just hoping you could at least stay for the performance! but— i'll send you the video, and you can watch it tonight!"

y/n slowly nodded, turning the other way as her face heated up, "yeah... i'd like that."

i wrote a todobaku fic w this au on ao3 lmao

kouchera is equivalent to coachella!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 846 34
Various ships and x readers - x readers will be gender neutral unless otherwise mentioned! -probably a lot of x readers, they're easier for me to wri...
1K 78 14
"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔𝒉, 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝒄𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡?" ✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★ !Trigger w...
502K 36.5K 58
❝𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃...𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒❞ -@keikaminari - date: 07/01/2021 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩...
461K 21.2K 25
𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹? fluff. wholesome crackfic. lowercase...