Ex-Married Couple

By missanonymousL

[COMPLETED] They were once married... Hearts were once one... But it broke, Where Jungkook and Lisa once tied... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
CHAP.1
CHAP.2
CHAP.3
CHAP.4
CHAP.5
CHAP.6
CHAP.7
CHAP.8
CHAP.9
CHAP.10
CHAP.11
CHAP.12
CHAP.13
CHAP.15
CHAP.16
CHAP.17
CHAP.18
CHAP.19
CHAP.20
CHAP.21
CHAP.22
CHAP.23
CHAP.24
CHAP.25
CHAP.26
CHAP.27
CHAP.28
CHAP.29
CHAP.30
CHAP.31
CHAP.32
CHAP.33
CHAP.34
CHAP.35
CHAP.36
CHAP.37
CHAP.38
CHAP.39
CHAP.40
CHAP.41
CHAP.42
CHAP.43
CHAP.44
Ending Letter
EPILOGUE

CHAP.14

4.3K 148 12
By missanonymousL

CHAP.14

———»•«———

“Lisa, what happened?” he asked when his eyes went to her hand that's bleeding because of the shattered vase.

His eyes widened in shock when her hand bled continously and so he hurriedly went to her. But she was too shocked in seeing him rather than what's happening on her hand.

“Why did you stand alone? You could have just stayed on the bed.” He scolded her like a child as he took the first aid kit in his drawer and started to aid her hand.

Lisa just looked at him as he started to apply some medicine and cleaned her wound. She still hasn't processed anything.

When he stood up, she finally spoke.

“The vase. I'm sorry,” Lisa looked down as she fidgeted her fingers that he noticed.

“It's alright. Just be careful next time. You'll injure yourself if you don't.” Jungkook said softly then Lisa looked at him and tilted her head at him.

“Aren't you mad?”

“Why would I be?”

“Because I destroyed your vase. And I also caused you trouble,” Lisa said that made his gaze soften.

“It's fine. There's nothing to worry about it. Anyway, wash up and go out and let's eat. I cooked something,” Jungkook stated then she nodded at him.

“But wait, Jungkook.” Lisa said that made him stop.

“I don't have any clothes,” she said and pouted.

He then walked to his walk in closet and spoke, “Choose anything you like. I don't really have girl's clothes in here.”

“I am fine with that. Thank you,” just then she realized that she was wearing his pyjama that made her halt while he looked at her questioningly.

“Who changed my clothes last night?” she asked him as her heart started to pump louldy.

“You.” He lied though. He was the one who changed it.

“Me? H-How?” Lisa asked as she doesn't really remember changing her clothes.

“Yes, you. You were stubborn at first but did it anyways.”

“Hey! I am not stubborn!” Lisa retorted.

Sure~” he teased that made her pout as he chuckled at her. Oh, how he missed these teasing moments like before.

Lisa turned to his bathroom and went inside it to wash up for a moment.

She then went out after a while and was greeted by Jungkook whose sitting at the corner of his bed with his phone on his grasp.

Jungkook looked up to her who also looked at him and smiled.

He looked at her up and down, checking her clothes. He remembered the time when Lisa would always wear his clothes saying that it is so comfy for her.

“Come on~” Lisa said then Jungkook nodded and stood up and walked to Lisa.

Lisa's mouth watered aa she stared at the food on the table.

“You cooked this?” Lisa's eyes sparkled in delight like a little child who just seen something so beautiful.

“Yup,” he nodded as he stared at her amusingly.

“Oh my gosh! These look so delicious~” Lisa said and started to sit at the dining area that left him chuckling as he shook his head before following the girl.

“Now I'm super hungry.” She said as she was about to dig in when she realized that she wasn't at her own home. She looked at Jungkook awkwardly who only smiled at her as he chuckled.

“Go ahead, Lisa.” He said that made her blish in embarassment before biting her lip in excitement.

He smiled while staring at her digging in to the food he cooked.

Flashback

He was busy cooking for his beloved wife when a slender arms wrapped around his torso that made him smile.

“What are you cooking?” Lisa's face then appeared to his side as she looked at the dish he's cooking when her eyes suddenly lit up and she excitedly went to his side. “Gamjatang!”

He chuckled at her cuteness.

“The one and only,” he said then she giggled.

He would always cook for her and it has been a routine for him to do so since Lisa doesn't really know how to cook for herself. She grew up with maids taking care of her, all she needed to do is to stay alive and socialize, the rest is for her maids to do.

When Jungkook and Lisa became close friends, she would always rant to him about how she is so fed up about the luxurious life she has. Funny, how she wanted a normal life rather than having the life that most people wanted.

“I am starving. Is it done yet?” Lisa pouted. She is currently sitting at the counter beside Jungkook as she watched her husband cook for their breakfast.

Living a smiple life with her husband was the most beautiful thing she ever had. She is so happy with their peaceful and happy life in Busan, having her wonderful husband on her side.

“Just wait a little bit more, alright? It will be finished sooner, baby.” He said that made her smile and nod at the same time.

After he's done, Lisa helped him fix the table for them to eat breakfast.

“Mm~” Lisa moaned as she savored the food he cooked. Meanwhile, he stiffened after what she did.

“Stop doing that, babe.” He scolded her that made her halt and look at him confused.

“Doing what?” she asked him.

“Doing what you did earlier,” he said that made her tilt her head in confusion, “Stop moaning while eating.”

“But it's delicious~”

“Still stop doing that.” He said, although she is still oblivious about it, she nodded nonetheless.

Flashback ends

“Mm~ Wow so delicious~ Mm~” Lisa moaned that made him stop eating and looked at her while frowning.

“Stop that,” he said that made her turn to him.

“Stop what?” Lisa asked clueless.

“Moaning. I told you to stop doing that,” Jungkook scolded her that made her blink few times. She then nodded after some time before eating again.

After Jungkook ate, he leaned towards his chair as he watched Lisa eat and enjoy the food.

“Now I'm stuffed,” Lisa said as she also finished her food then she turned to Jungkook and smiled at him warmly.

“I should drive you home now,” he said.

“No!” he frowned when she suddenly bursted like that. Lisa realized her mistake and so she bit her lower lip and looked down while he furrowed his eyebrows as he stared at her.

“I-I should probably go now. Thank you for taking care of me last night, Jungkook.” Lisa stood up and bowed as she took her purse on the counter before leaving him.

She closed the door gently as she walked to the elevator with her head hung low. She pressed the elevator button as she fidgeted her fingers.

She doesn't want to go home yet. She can't face her parents yet.

She lifted her head when she heard the elevator ding, the door then opened after some time. She was about to go inside when a hand caught her wrist and suddenly pulled her inside the elevator.

She looked at her wrist and to the man who had the audacity to drag her without her permission when she got surprised seeing him.

“Jungkook?” she uttered as she looked at him. He shrugged and just pressed the close button before pressing the lobby button of the elevator.

He stayed silent, still gripping her wrist as he drags her to his Bugatti.

“Wait, where are we going exactly? And why are you dragging me?” Lisa asked as she pulled her arm away from him that caused her wound to bleed again.

“Ouch!” Lisa hissed as she held her wrist.

“Fuck,” he cursed as he looked at her bleeding hand, he quickly opened his car and made her sit at the shot gun seat.

“I'm fine, Jung—”

“You're not, Lisa. Just let me aid your wound for a moment,” he said sternly as he started to aid her wound.

She just stared at him as he carefully treated her hand.

Flashback

“Ah!” Lisa hissed as she dropped the knife on the floor while holding her hand. He got alarmed after hearing the contact of the steel to the ground coming from his back.

They are currently at the kitchen, cooking together. Jungkook wanted to cook for her but she insisted in helping saying that she also wants to learn how to cook. Apparently, she wanted to also serve him in the future. As his wife, it is her duty to serve her husband.

He quickly turned off the faucet and went towards her direction.

“See? I told you to just let me cook.” He said as he held her hand that's bleeding. She tried to yank it.

“I'm fine. It's noth—”

“It's not nothing, Lisa. Look, it's bleeding nonstop.” He said as if scolding a little kid for lying to him and walked to the sink to wash her hand before going to the living room to aid her.

“Wait here. I'll just get the first aid kit,” Jungkook said and took the first aid kit from the kitchen.

———»•«———

Hope you guys enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 384 5
[complete] It started during a High School Reunion. Sparks fly, romance rekindles, feelings were realized, and love was felt all over again. This wa...
341K 7.6K 46
"I'm sorry for breaking your heart.. Lisa" He said. "It was real for me. I don't know what it was for you but for me it was real. It meant more that...
46.8K 1.3K 27
There is a boy who is anti-romantic (by force) married to a girl.... What is the future of this relation?... Will they get divorced in future or they...
194K 5.2K 55
Two strangers tied up in a marriage. Is it a mistake or fate? [Complete]