โ๐™†๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™‰โž { ๐‘ท.๐‘ฑ๐‘ด } โœ”๏ธŽ

By KatherineZeRat

These people... Their different... once they grow an attachment to someone... they never let go. These people... More

I N T R O
~
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
{ Q U E S T I O N S }
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
Damn-
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
I-
T W E N T Y - F O U R
1k! ๐Ÿ’œ
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
E P I L O G U E
E N D - S P E C I A L
~ T E M P T I N G ~
Thank you <3

T H I R T Y - F I V E

301 11 2
By KatherineZeRat

A few months later...

Nali Pov.

__________________________________________________

Ah...

It's refreshing to know that I'm gonna be twenty two tomorrow.

Do you wanna know why it's so refreshing? It's because it's a reminder that I'm gonna be graduating soon.

I've been anticipating it this whole time.

I've been doing good with work also. College is good, work is good, and things between Jimin and I are good.

But we have been wondering about what Seokjin had told us a few months ago.

If somebody did want to kidnap me, wouldn't they have done it already?

That thought has been flashing through my mind for months.

But I tried not to think about it.

Jimin and I kind of have been avoiding the topic.. but it's still there.

I also haven't seen Seokjin ever since he told me and Jimin about what his so called friend said.

Jimin hasn't seen him either..

But he left a note saying that he wasn't kidnapped or anything.

Felix and Taehyun are also back in my lives. They actually just sleep on the couch now.

Taehyun has been out of my mind a lot more which is refreshing.

But I think Felix doesn't plan on going on any kind of trip anymore.

I don't know why, he just doesn't talk about it.

I'm trying to catch you up on everything that has been happening these past few months so I might as well mention Hye-jin.

I haven't seen her.

I don't know what she's doing, I've tried to text her, but they went straight to read.

Maybe she just doesn't want to talk right now, I don't even know.

I'm just gonna give her some time.

I think that's the best option.

• • •

I looked at the teacher as she talked about the upcoming graduation ceremony.

Some people were paying attention, some people weren't.

The person beside me was doodling in his book.

The teacher was gonna say something else but the bell had rung which had interrupted her speech.

Everybody got up from their desks and went straight out the door, not giving the teacher a chance to even speak.

I understand though, this was the last class and a lot of people want to go home.

I went to my locker and put my books in there.

"Hello Nali baby." My lips went into a straight line when those words left a certain someone's mouth.

I turned around and I saw the familiar guy who I see almost everyday.

Jin-wook.

He's been hanging around me ever since January, and I have no idea why.

He usually gives me coffee, snacks, just anything.

I've told Jimin and he has a suspicion that he probably likes or something like that.

I generally don't think that because everything he does is just.. friendly.

He doesn't touch me in any type of way, or anything like that.

I appreciate his kindness though. Sometimes I bake cookies for him also to reward his kindness.

"Hey Jin-wook." I said as I accepted the little box of sweets from him with a smile on my face.

"Are you excited for graduation?" He asked as I shut my locker.

"Yeah I am, you?" I asked and he nodded.

We walked down the hallways, an unfamiliar silence between us.. it's not usually this quietly, Jin-wook would always make a joke or something to break the silence.

"Are you doing anything later?" Jin-wook asked and I looked at him.

"I mean, yeah, I'm gonna go to work at the cafe." I mumbled and he nodded.

"Okay, I will probably visit." Jin-wook smiled, a deep dimple poking out of the side of his cheek.

He soon left after he said that, not giving me a chance to say anything.

I just sighed as I left the college.

I saw Jimin standing at the sidewalk, waiting for me as he scrolled through his phone.

A smile appeared on my face as I walked towards him.

He heard my steps and turned towards my direction.

Jimin's ears slightly twitched as he looked at me.

His mouth curved into a grin.

"Ready to go now?" He asked and I nodded.

Jimin had told me he was gonna take me somewhere because tomorrow is my birthday. Jimin said he was gonna give me a present.. he's calling it a pre-present. A present before the best present is basically what it is.

Jimin laced his soft fingers around mine as we walked on the sidewalk.

"I'm guessing you're not gonna tell me where we're going?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"You guessed right." Jimin said which made me chuckle.

"And also, you said you're going to work at 6:00 today, right?" Jimin questioned and I nodded.

"Good." Jimin said with a tiny nod.

I was gonna ask him something but I was interrupted my Jimin's phone ringing.

His brows furrowed, along with mine, when we saw his father was calling him.

Jimin sighed before picking up the phone.

"Hello?" Jimin questioned and I heard talking through the other side of the phone.

Jimin just listened before responding with a quick 'okay' before hanging up.

"Nali, my father wants me at the castle, I'll at the apartment later, alright?" Jimin said with a small smile on his face and I nodded.

Now this has me wondering what his dad called him about..

___________________________________________________

Jimin Pov.

__________________
__________________________________

I took a deep breath before my hand touched the door handle.

This could either go good or horribly wrong.

I opened the door but I was actually surprised with what I saw. I saw Seokjin and my dad? Is this some kind of family meeting or something..?

"What did you call us for?" I questioned him as I sat down and he looked at me.

"I called you both here because we have an important matter to discuss, a matter that I should've discussed years ago." Father said as he sat the cup of tea down.

He cleared his throat before he looked us both in the eyes.

"You're both adopted."

My eyes widened with disbelief.

"What the hell do you mean, we're adopted?" I asked and

Of course, I was kind of overjoyed, but why didn't he tell us this before? I could have experienced this happiness way sooner.

"You see.. I'm your not dad.., you both have different mothers. Seokjin, you're mother was from the U.S, while Jimin, you're mother was dying and she suddenly delivered you to my front step. I knew both of your mothers, and that's how you both ended up with me."

I don't really know how to respond to that.

But Seokjin was furious and, heartbroken.

Seokjin had abruptly got up when father finished his words.

His eyes were glossy, tears were probably gonna fall soon.

"So.. you're telling me you didn't bother to tell us this whole time? You waited till we were adults to tell us this piece of information!" Seokjin yelled at him, the heartbreak was clear in his voice.

"The information doesn't matter." Father said, as if he really didn't care about what he thought.. and at this point, I don't think he does.

I didn't know how to calm Seokjin down, so I just sat there...

Seokjin stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him. I looked back at my father and he sighed.

"I hope you know that you're a horrible “father” and caregiver." I said as I stood up.

I didn't want to say anything else, nor did I need to, so I just left.

I don't know where Seokjin went, he probably went far away from here though.

I just sighed as I headed back to the apartment. I know Nali's waiting for me and I don't want her to wait for too long.

I put my hands in my pockets as I walked down the sidewalk.

I past the cafe, which was closed... it should be open right now..

My lips went into a straight line as I continued my walk to the apartment.

• • •

When I had got back to the apartment, I saw Nali sitting on the couch. My tail swished from side to side when my eyes had caught this action.

But I also remembered what I needed to ask her.

"Hey Nali, why is the cafe closed?" I asked as I shut the door and she looked at me, her brows furrowed.

"I don't know... it shouldn't be.." Nali mumbled as she grabbed her phone.

She dialed some numbers and the person who she had called soon picked up.

"Bon, why is the cafe closed?" She asked as I sat on the couch.

She nodded after a few minutes then hung up.

"Cafe won't be open today because everyone is on a vacation." She said and I chuckled.

"By the way, why did your father want to meet you..?" Nali asked and my breath hitched.

"He told Seokjin and I that we're adopted." I lightly muttered and I thought Nali wouldn't have heard but she did.

Nali didn't say anything, she just hugged me.

"Nali, I'm fine, but Seokjin left and I didn't even get to comfort him.." I mumbled into her neck as she rubbed my ears.

"You'll get to do something, maybe he just needs some time right now though..." Nali whispered and I nodded.

"Is there anything I could do to make you feel better atleast..?" Nali questioned with a pout.

"There's one thing that could make me feel better." I mumbled as I kissed her neck.

Nali let out a sigh as she removed my head from her neck and her hands squished my cheeks.

My lips went into a pout and she kissed them.

"You're so needy." She mumbled to herself.

"I know, but I feel like I should be rewarded for that need, shouldn't I?" I asked her and Nali's lips pursed.

When she didn't answer, I retaliated by picking her up and putting her over my shoulder.

"Jimin!!" She groaned as I got up.

I slapped her ass in return as I went to the bedroom which made her yelp.

Rewards are so wonderful, aren't they?

____________________________________________________

Nali Pov.

___________________
__________________________________

I mentally cursed when my eyes fluttered open and all I felt was pain.

But my brows furrowed when I noticed that Jimin wasn't here.

I heard the water running from the bathroom so I just assumed he was taking a bath or something.

But I was even more confused when he came out of the bathroom, fully clothed.

"What are you doing?" I questioned as my brows furrowed.

"I'm gonna treat you to a warm bath." Jimin said as he picked me up bridal style. My first instinct was to wrap my arms around his neck.

Jimin carried me to the bathroom and slowly placed me in.

It really was warm which made me feel better.

He took the black ponytail holder off his wrist and he put my hair into a bun.

"I'll be back." Jimin said with a smile on his face before leaving.

I let out a small breath of relaxation as I sunk into the warm bath water, all you could see was my head and that's it.

Jimin soon came back with a wooden tray, and I also noticed the bowl of beautiful looking strawberries.

Jimin placed the tray on the tub so that I could just reach to the bowl of strawberries and eat while I rested in the tub.

"This looks so good.." I mumbled, my eyes trained on the strawberries.

"I knew you would like them, I'm just gonna let you rest now, call me in here if you need anything." Jimin said but before he could leave, I grabbed his hand.

"No, you can stay." I said and his lips turned into a smile.

I heard his quiet giggle as he sat on the floor.

• • •

We both ate the strawberries that he had prepared, talking about a variety of different things, like our future after I finish college.

But the thought crossed my mind about turning, kids, and just.. yeah.

Jimin and I had agreed on the turning thing when I finished college a whole ago.. and now it's gonna be ending soon.

It's also why I've been looking for houses and working my ass off. If us mating means brining a kid into the world, then I want to me prepared for it.

But why thoughts were interrupted by knocking on the door.

Jimin and I were in the living room and Jimin flinched when he heard the knocking, I guess he was deep in his thoughts also.

Jimin got up and went to the door. He looked through the peep hole and his brows furrowed.

He opened the door and he faced the person who knocked, Jimin was blocking the persons face so I don't know what they look like.

"Who are you?" I heard Jimin ask and I got up to go to the door.

But when I looked at who knocked.. my breath hitched and it was as if my voice had got stuck in the back of my throat.

"Dae-min...?" I forced myself to say and Jimin's eyes widened when he heard the name that came out of my mouth.

"Hey again.. Nali."

___________________
__________________________________

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed Chapter 35 of Kitten!

I know I haven't been updating in a while, I've just been working on the sequel, and just coming up with ideas for this book and that one.

I'm trying to get this book done by atleast Chapter 40 or before that, maybe even one chapter after Chapter 40.

I don't want this book to be too long, that's why.

Then there's also a lot of other books I've been working on, other than the sequel.

I've also been working on HoneyBaby, but I haven't posted anything.

I'm also gonna go back into this book and delete the times that I promoted any of my books or the coming soon books.

The reason why is because in the future, I might not post it or I just might not do anything with that one book entirely.

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter though, and I'll be hopping to see you in Chapter 36.

Bye~

- Katherine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

747 39 11
Vampire AU Y/n had a lover whom she loved wholeheartedly but lets just say that their relationship doesn't work and all good things must come to an e...
1.4K 146 13
โœ”๏ธ แดกสœแด‡ษด แดŠแด‡แดษด แดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹, แด€ สœแด€ส€แด…แดกแดส€แด‹ษชษดษข แด€ษดแด… ๊œฑแดœแด„แด„แด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ๊œฐแดœสŸ ส™แดœ๊œฑษชษดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑแดแด€ษด ส™แด‡ษขษชษด๊œฑ แด›แด ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸ แด€ส™๊œฑแดสŸแดœแด›แด‡ แด…แด‡๊œฑแด˜แด€ษชส€ ษชษด สœษช๊œฑ แดแด€ส€ส€ษชแด€ษขแด‡, ษชแด› สŸแดแดแด‹๊œฑ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ สœษช๊œฑ สŸษช๊œฐแด‡ ษช๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸษชษดษข แด€แด˜...
32.8K 1.8K 45
ยซ You awaken with a debilitating headache and press your hand against your head, sitting up. The room is a mess, clothes strewn across the floor, pi...
215K 4.8K 61
bts ambw for my melanin stans <3 please enjoy this series of different stories that i have jotted down and published for the black stans who are eit...