โ๐™†๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™‰โž { ๐‘ท.๐‘ฑ๐‘ด } โœ”๏ธŽ

Od KatherineZeRat

These people... Their different... once they grow an attachment to someone... they never let go. These people... Vรญce

I N T R O
~
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
{ Q U E S T I O N S }
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
Damn-
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
I-
T W E N T Y - F O U R
1k! ๐Ÿ’œ
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
E P I L O G U E
E N D - S P E C I A L
~ T E M P T I N G ~
Thank you <3

T H I R T Y

395 18 0
Od KatherineZeRat

Three Months Later...

Nali Pov.
______________________________________________

December... the cold month.

If you want me to be honest? I hate the cold. But the cold gives me a excuse to stay in and drink hot chocolate.

Of course, I love the snow but uh.. no, I hate the cold in general.

But Christmas is something I look up to though, ever since I've been a kid.

This year, my parents are gonna have a Christmas party and all of our cousins will be traveling to South Korea, I think it would be a good way for the rest of my relatives to meet Jimin.

I'm currently laying on the couch, a computer sitting on my lap.

By the way, LZ is still with Bon. It's funny how I said that LZ would only have to stay with Bon for a bit but it's literally been four months.

Jimin is currently at his village, hanging out with Taehyung and Jungkook.

If you're wondering about Taehyun and Felix, they've been traveling, sometimes popping into my brain to see how I'm doing then doing back to whatever they were doing.

Now... there's one thing I love about my college, they always let us go on vacation in December. We get to stay at our dorms, apartments, and houses. The sad thing is that when January starts, we get a whole lot of work, that's basically it.

So yeah, I'm looking at houses on my computer, some tiny houses. I've been working alot at the cafe and since Jimin is always with me, he just stands outside, bringing in alot of customers.

I'm basically just looking at houses for the future... probably way in the future but I'm still looking.

I had jobs in my first and second year of college but they never really worked out.. the only reason I could pay for my apartment was because I used to always painted then sold them on the streets, I also had alot of money from when I was smaller.

I flinched at the sound of the door opened, pulling me out of my thoughts.

I looked at the door and saw Jimin coming in.

"Nali..." Jimin whined as he sat down on the couch and placed his head right on top of my computer, his now purple tail swishing side to side.

"Yes?" I asked as I looked up from my computer, a small smile on my face.

"I want to sleep." Jimin said as he quickly took my computer and before I could even process anything, Jimin had already nuzzled his head into my stomach.

Jimin has wrapped his arms around my waist then curled up.

I sighed as I laid back also because I already know I'm not gonna be getting out of this one so I might as well rest also.

But I didn't get that rest.

I felt Jimin raise his head up and on que, I opened one of my eyes then looked down to see Jimin already staring at me.

Now... Jimin has been wanting one thing from me but I'm refusing to give it to him, which is why he's acting like this. Soon he will be acting all flirtatious and seductive to get his way instead of cute, I already know.

"Nal..." Jimin mumbled and I sat up before tackling him.

"Yah.." Jimin said as I hugged him to shut him up then I just closed my eyes as I rested on his leg.

I felt his tail wrap around my leg as instinct and he sighed.

"Why won't you love me enough to do what I asked.." He whined and I looked up at him to see a small pout.

His golden white eyes looked down on me, his purple ears flattened.

"Aw.. my poor boy.." I mumbled as I took him into my embrace.

I raised up and wrapped my arms around my waist then I put forehead against his, looking him in the eyes.

"Does my babyboy need mommy's love?" I asked in a baby voice, my mouth forming into a small pout.

I heard a growl rumble from his chest before pushed me off of him then got up and left.

I snickered at his behavior as he went to my room, slamming the door behind him.

___________________________________________________

Jimin Pov.

__________________
__________________________________

After a few hours, I went back to the living room.

I couldn't see Nali anywhere so I went to the couch to see if I would see her there and... I did.

Her leg handing from the couch while her other leg was still on it. Nali slept peaceful, soft snores coming from her mouth.

Her chest rose and fell every few seconds.

No matter how adorable that is..

It's time for game plan 2.

I quietly sighed as I sat on the couch. I lightly climbed on top of Nali, I put my knee between her two legs.

I lowered my body onto her but I made enough space between us so I couldn't crush her.

My face lowered, I could feel her hot breath hitting my nose.

My eyes diverted to her plump lips, causing me to lick my own, but my eyes soon went back to her closed eyes.

No matter how hard I tried though, every time I was gonna start, my eyes went straight back to those damn lips which has just interrupted the whole process.

Then she also has lipstick on today.. her lips glistened when the light him them.

My eyes traced every inch of her body, her covered skin.

I could even tell her body beautiful when I had first met her, when I first entered that classroom.

She's beautiful on the outside and on the inside... now that's uncommon to find these days.

But I can't let that get in the way of what I have to do right now.

___________________________________________________

Nali Pov.

_________________
__________________________________

I was woken up by the feeling of something wet?

I flinched as I my eyes immediately opened and as soon as they did, I was met with purple hair.

Jimin.. he's literally planting tiny licks on my neck.

It was like I was paralyzed, I couldn't move, I couldn't stop what he was doing... so I just did what anybody would do in this situation..

I fake slept.

The tiny licks from Jimin continued, but he went to different spots on my neck, sometimes to my earlobe.

I secretly bit my lip to hold in any noise.

But then the kisses had got more intense. Jimin had started to slowly slip his hand under my shirt which had made my heartbeat quicken.

"I know you're wake Nal.." Jimin purred in my ear and I flinched.

My eyes went wide open and Jimins beautiful eyes were right in front of me, looking at me in a lustful way... a mischievous look in his eye is what I also saw.

"Y'know... I really don't like being declined from what I want, and.. there's no exceptions for you in this case." He whispered into my ear as his hand went further up into my shirt.

Oh hell no.

I jumped right up, Jimin falling off of me and onto the ground, with me falling right on top of him.

I got up and kicked him right in the stomach with made him groan, clutching his stomach in agony.

"No." I simply said before leaving out the door.

I'm not gonna be manipulated into giving Jimin what he wants... it gives me great pleasure that he's trying so hard to get what he wants and I like how I'm not giving it to him, and I want to keep it that way because I find it funny.

I went down the stairs of the hotel, pulling my shirt down as I did.

I went to the chair that was beside the vending machine and I just rested there.

I actually have nobody to talk to, my family is busy, Bon is busy, and Hye-jin is busy... basically everyone I know is busy right now which is just sad.

My thoughts were soon interrupted by yelling..

My brows furrowed as I looked towards the direction the yelling was coming from, which was outside.

I saw some woman yelling at a guy..

Given the person that I am, I got up and went outside to disturb their conversation.

"What's going on out here?" I asked as I put my hands in my pockets, strolling out of the hotel. They both looked at me and the woman immediately scowled.

"This is none of your god damn business." The woman said, her brows narrowed.

But the man though.. he looked like he was extremely mad at this woman yet he didn't do anything...

Welp, might as well make this worse.

"Okay listen up you little shit, can't you see that the guy is obviously annoyed by your nagging? I could hear you from inside the hotel!

All you're doing is disturbing the peace of everyone in this hotel and you're not wanted here, I can assure you that." I said as I stepped closer to her.

The woman's eyes stayed narrowed before looking back at the man then leaving.

"Listen, I appreciate your help but I didn't need that." The man said and I looked at him before raising a brow.

"If you didn't need help, you would have done something. Anyways, now that I can continue my peace, I'm leaving." I said before going straight back into the hotel.

I went back to the chair that was beside the vending machine.

The guys eyes lingered on me before he left, walking forward and disappearing.

I was gonna get a snack but someone has caught my eye..

Jimin coming straight for me.

Jimins eyes were drilled into my head, as if I was some kind of target.

My eyes widened as I took that as my que to leave.

I immediately got up and went straight for the back door.

"Hello Nali." Jimin said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, directing my body back towards the stairs.

"Shit..." I muttered under my breath and he chuckled as we went back up the stairs.

"There's no need for cussing my sweet Nali.." Jimin said as we went up the stairs, soon arriving at the top.

"Y'know, you really are a sneaky person." Jimin said as we entered my apartment.

Yep.. I'm dying tonight.

Jimin pushed me right back onto that same couch.

I whined as his body fell right on top of mine.

"Let me be in peace.." I whined as I tried to get out of his grasp but he put my hands above my head.

"I'm not gonna do anything, besides, I don't do anything without a person's consent... but all you need to do is give me what I want." Jimin mumbled as his head slightly tilted.

"Never!" I spat and he chuckled.

"Fine then.." He purred and I flinched.

Wrong move.

• • •

Now I'm just here... in my underwear.. in the shower.

Covered in slime.

This is just sad... I'm still not giving him what he wants though, I'm not giving in.

He didn't put slime in my hair though... he's not that evil.

But there's slime everywhere else.

I just took a shower with my underwear on because there's slime on it also so I might as well.

The warm water hit my body, slightly washing off the slime but not doing much.

"You havin fun?" Jimin asked and I flinched.

"What the hell?! Get out!" I said, causing him to chuckle. He swiped a tongue across his lips, his tail going side to side.

"Nah.." He said as he sat on the toilet lid, patiently watching as I clean myself.

I internally scowled as I quickly washed myself before getting out of the shower.

I dried myself off before leaving the bathroom and going to my room, shutting and locking the door behind me.

I sighed before I took of my black laced underwear.

I went to my closet and picked out laced underwear, and matching bra that was a cream color then I slipped on a oversized hoodie, black shorts under it.

I was gonna leave my room but as soon as I opened my door, it immediately closed as Jimin came in.

He backed me up against the bed which made me fall, I landed my ass right on the bed.

"What the hell, can you atleast let me leave my room?" I asked and he smirked before climbing on top of me.

"This war will never stop until I get what I want. I'm not gonna stop and I already know this war will last for months.. you know it also. So if you want this to end, all you have to do is comply in my simple request." He purred as he came closer and I scowled.

"Fine..." I muttered and his eyes brightened.

"I'll get you your damn collar."

__________________
__________________________________

Hello everyone!! I hope you all enjoyed Chapter 30 of "Kitten"!

At this point... I don't even know how long this book is gonna last. I want this book to be very interesting for you and I have alot of ideas to make it interesting so...

I also have alot of books in my drafts and I don't know when I will be releasing those books..

So yeah, that's that..

I'll see you in Chapter 31!

Bye~

- Katherine

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

211K 6.1K 65
๐Ÿ“– โWhat, baby? Am I making you nervous? โž He already knew the answer to that. โJust wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...
323K 17.3K 56
๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ? ---- "You can't marry a stranger y/n!" "He is not a stranger...
6.2K 308 36
โ€ขIf it's not you it's not anyoneโ€ข He has waited for you since so long and now after he has the chance to be with you, he will make sure that he gets...
1.3M 62.2K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancรฉe. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...