Six leaf Clover~ Black Clover...

Par Courts44

A girl with strange looks and unknown background is found in front of a church. Growing up with two of her be... Plus

Information~
Chapter One~ Grimoire
Chapter Two~ Exam Part One
Chapter Three~ Exam Part Two
Chapter Four~ Black Bulls
Chapter Five~ Noelle
Chapter Six~ Moonga
Chapter Seven~ Black Market
Chapter Eight~ Dungeon
Chapter Nine~ Truth
Chapter Ten~ Wizard King
Chapter Eleven~ Undeserving
Chapter Twelve~ Undead
Chapter Thirteen~ Coma
Chapter Fourteen~ Memories
Chapter Fifteen~ Cupcake
Chapter Sixteen~ Mixer
Chapter Seventeen~ Swap day
Chapter Eighteen~ Spark
Chapter Nineteen~ Ethereal
Chapter Twenty~ Returning
Chapter Twenty One~ Father
Chapter Twenty Two~ Swimsuit
Chapter Twenty Three~ Rhya
Chapter Twenty Four~ The Underwater Temple
Chapter Twenty Five~ Battle Royale
Chapter Twenty Six~ Battle Royale #2
Chapter Twenty Seven~ Vetto
Chapter Twenty Nine~ Cursed Arms
Chapter Thirty~ Witch's Forest
Chapter Thirty One~ Fana
Chapter Thirty Two~ Mars
Chapter Thirty Three~ Witch's Betrayal
Chapter Thirty Four~ Luck
Chapter Thirty Five~ Festival
Chapter Thirty Six~ Harem?!
Chapter Thirty Seven~ Ceremony
Chapter Thirty Eight~ The King
Chapter Thirty Nine~ Mereoleona
Chapter Forty~ Hot Springs
Chapter Forty One~ Zora
Chapter Forty Two~ Royal Knight Exam
Chapter Forty Three~ Team I
Chapter Forty Four~ Langris
Announcement~
Chapter Forty Five~ Asta
Chapter Forty Six~ Y/N Vs Yuno
Chapter Forty Seven~ The Date
Chapter Forty Eight~ Results
Chapter Forty Nine~ Assemble
Chapter Fifty~ Grouped
Chapter Fifty One~ Infiltrate
Chapter Fifty Two~ Red Eyes
Chapter Fifty Three~ Getting her back
Chapter Fifty Four~ Giving it her All
Chapter Fifty Five~ Fight to Protect
Chapter Fifty Six~ Licht
Chapter Fifty Seven~ Rage
Chapter Fifty Eight~ H...en...ry
Chapter Fifty Nine~ Three More
Chapter Sixty~ Last Magic Stone
Chapter Sixty One~ Vessel
Chapter Sixty Two~ Dark Elf
Chapter Sixty Three~ The First Wizard King
Chapter Sixty Four~ Consuming Her
Chapter Sixty Five~ Piece by Piece
Chapter Sixty Six~ Drifting
Chapter Sixty Seven~ Crumbling Away
Chapter Sixty Eight~ Three Kingdoms
Extra Chapter~ What the Heart wants
~After Life~

Chapter Twenty Eight~ Past lives

7.1K 233 119
Par Courts44

A white haired female slowly opened her eyes, finding herself once again in the darkness of her mind. She took a few steps as she looked around her area trying to find out why she was here again. The last thing she remembered was fighting Vetto before falling into this black void of darkness. 

Suddenaly, a little shine of light in the air drew her attention towards it. No it wasn't a big flash of light, or something that would drag her out of the darkness. 

Actually it wasn't even what you would describe a light. 

It was kind of like fire or flame, but the flame was shaped as a female.

You could hear a slight whispering voice come from it and even a few giggles. It danced and walked around in the darkness, caller her towards it.

Y/N unknowingly walked towards the small dancing flame and held out her hand just as the fire did the same. The female was then pulled down and the flame wisped away with a laugh. She tried to stand up, but an unknown force was forcing her down not allowing her to get up.

A huge fire suddenly bursts to life in front of her, and the darkness turns into something new. Just like the last time she got into a coma, she was forced to just sit and watch. The darkness turned into a bedroom. But this wasn't just any bedroom, it was a really weird and unknown one. 

"Yes mom, I'm fine." The voice of a female sighed as she sat on her bed, "I just arrived at the dorms yesterday, I don't need anything as of right now". The female looked out her window, showing a slight reflection of her green eyes.

"Yes I know, but I still wanted to check up on you. You haven't called since yesterday" Her mother responded through the phone. 

The white haired female ran her hand through her hair and smiled softly.

"Yes I know I was just busy, setting up my room, and collecting my schedule" She answered.

"Oh yes, remember to send me a photo of your room.I wa-" Her mother's response gets cut off from a voice in the background " Oh sorry, Y/N but I have to go, Andy's drawing on the walls. Love you".

"Love you too, mom". The phone call is ended with a click of a button, as Y/N flops onto her bed. She stares at her ceiling for a while, before letting out a smirk. She rushes up and grabs her laptop along with snacks and a big blanket. "Anime time~" She giggles as she turned on her laptop. 

The female scrolled through crunchyroll, with a thinking face as she debates on what to watch.

"So, Either My hero academia, Death note, Bungo Stray dogs, JJK, Dr. Stone, Or One punch....So much to choose in so little time" The girl smiles. She turns to her clock before thinking about her schedule, " I could do a little bit of all of them...I just would have to stay up a little longer....Yeah lets do it".

The scene changes to the female dressed up in cafe clothes as she held a small notebook.

"One Black coffee coming up, would you like it to go or to stay" She asks the man.

"To go" His gruff voice responded as she gave him a kind smile.

"All right that will be One fifty" She responded as the man payed for his order. The female writes a little note on the small notebook before ripping it out and handing it to her coworker.

"One small black coffee to go" She said while handing off the note. The female rubbed her face tiredly as a sigh escaped her lips. She would say she regretted staying up and watching anime, but she didn't. The tiredness was just a little set back.

Y/N checked her phone for the time before taking off her apron. She knocked on the counter and shouted out to her other coworkers.

"All right,I'm leaving for the day".

They said their goodbyes as the female went back home to change before heading back out to collage. 

"Y/N!!" Shouted the voice of her best friend. Turning around she came face to face with her bubbly brown haired friend who tackled her to the ground.

"EMMA!!!" Y/N shouted as they hugged on the ground.

"Y/N".

"Emma".

"Y/N".

"Emma".

"You guys aren't seriously reenacting Rock lee and Gai are you" Another female sighed as she walked up to them.

"Why yes we are, Olivia" Emma smiled smugly. The said female sighed as she adjusted her glasses.

"Your a bunch of weebs" She responded monotoned.

"And your such a sasuke" Y/N defended with a smile.

"Hn" She answered while looking away. The two on the ground bursted out laughing, while Olivia rolled her eyes with a soft smile. "Now get up, classes are about to start" Olivia said as she checked the time, "We should arrive early".

"Wow, now you're a Lida." Emma shook her head before standing up.

"How does she do that" Y/N added before accepting the hand Emma was holding out for her.

"Ha, What do you mean, you dweebs" Olivia asked with a slight glare. Y/N and Emma looked out each other before answering in unison.

"Bakugo".

The two squealed and laughed before running away from a angry Sasake/Lida/Bakugo.

The scene changed again and Y/N was waving out her hand trying to catch a cab.

"HELLO!!!OVER HERE!!!" She screamed as another Taxi passed her. The female angrily stomped her foot on the ground. She managed to flip the bird at the taxi before it turned the corner before plopping down on the bench behind her. 

She has been trying to call a taxi for about 30 minutes now and she was contemplating on walking home, which by the way was a 3 hour walk from where she was. 

"Just great, the trains are delayed, the buses are skipping stops and now the taxis aren't stopping. I might as well sleep here for the night" The female complained as she rubbed her head with her forefingers.

"Hey!" A voice called out to her. The female looked up to spot another female who had black straight haired and red eyes that seemed to glow.

" I was watching you for a while and It looked like you needed a ride. I could take you where you want to go" The red eyed female stated with a smile. Y/N smiled in relief as she stood up.

"Would It be too much trouble" Y/N asked.

"No trouble at all" The black haired female responded. The green eyed female smiled brightly before hopping into the passenger seat of the women's car.

"Ok thank you, It's in this place" Y/N said as she showed her the address. The women nodded and smiled as she drove off in the black taxi. 

The ride was silent and kind of awkward for Y/N as she stared out the window in silence. She gripped onto the handle of her bag in nervousness before clearing her throat.

"Ah, I'm sorry that I didn't ask before, but what's your name?" Y/N asked in hopes of making this less awkward. The red eyed female slowly turned her head to the green eyed female with a eerie smirk.

Y/N's heart started to race and her hand twitched towards the handle. Everything was screaming in her to run. Just as she placed her hand on the car door handle, the locks were heard. 

"Let me out" Y/N demanded as she pulled on the handle of the car. "Please just let me out"She begged as her eyes become glassy.

"Hehehehehehe~" The women laughed as her voice became darker.

Y/N banged on the car window and screamed whilst trying to back away from the creepy women.

"Oh darling, no one can hear you~" The women cooed, " By the way....You can call me Zagred".

The area became dark once again with Y/N's scream being the last thing heard. The purple eyed female had a tear that slipped out of her eye as she watched what had happened, the scenes of her first past life flashing through her eyes. 

Her past emotions and feeling swelled up in her as she let out a shaky breath. She thought that it was over as she tried to stand up. The unknown force was still holding her down which made her very confused.

Another burst of fire erupted in front of her as she was once again forced to watch another one of her past lives.

A female with white wavy hair and yellow gleaming eyes sat under a tree.

She had a sense of elegance and grace that surrounded her as she calmly stared at her surroundings. While she did has a calm expression, her mind was bruing with thoughts.

She didn't mind that she was wearing a white dress while sitting on the ground, nor did she mind that the whole castle was searching for her. She just wanted some peace and quiet. So, she used her magic to grow a big tree the covered her body.

Y/N sighed as she laid on her back on the ground.

"Why is mother forcing me to marry" Her soft voice whispered to herself, " I do not want to marry a man who I do not know".

She wiped away a stray tear before turning to her side.

"Please, someone get me away from this".

The scene changed to the female standing in front of her throne chair, a angry expression planted on her face. Her bright pink and white dress gleamed in the light, making her look more like a royal.

"MOTHER AND FATHER IS DEAD. Now I would stand up to the plate and become queen. My first rule as queen will be not marry until of older age" Y/N's voice boomed from the throne room.

Murmurs and whispered echoed around after her declaration. One brave man stood up and voiced his thoughts.

"Queen, if I may. You have to get marry, it was a rule that was passed down since the beginning from the past kings. A heir must be born" The man said with a bow.

"Who is your Queen now" She asked the man as she looked down on him.

"You, my Queen" The man replied with a deeper bow.

"And as your Queen, did I not say I will not marry until older age. I did not say I would never marry. A heir will be born, but not any time soon. So sit down or I'll have you kicked out the castle." The yellow eyed Queen answered with fire burning in her eyes.

"Yes my Queen" The man hastily sat down as they awaited for the Queens order.

Y/N looked around the room slowly before setting herself down on the throne chair. She held in her tears of sadness until she was alone. A Queen must not show weakness. That's what her mother always told her.

"We will find who murdered the former Queen and King. And when we do..." Her eyes darkened, " They'll never see the light of day again".

The scene changed once more. This time she was wearing one of her mother's old dresses. A light blue dress with a single slit on the right side of her leg.

"The castle is chaos!" Y/N's advisor shouted as he glared at the men at the table. The Queen was quiet but that didn't mean they didn't sense her anger. " Your illegal trade caused this Castle, no, THIS KINGDOM TO BECOME IN DEBT"He screamed as he slammed his hand on the table.

The three men at the table who were known as noble elders, looked down in distress.

"Guards" The Queen called as she slowly stood up from the table. "Take these men to the dungeons and lock them up. Do not feed,or give them water. They will suffer ten times the amount that this Kingdom is suffering" She demanded.

" No My Queen Please, We're sorry.".

"Don't do this, we can fix it".

"NOOOO STOPPP".

There voices faded the further they were dragged down the hallways of the castle and into the dungeon.

" I have been betrayed by my own people" Y/N sighed, " the only one I can trust is my own advisor". She looked down with a sad expression as she clenched her hands into a fist.

The said advisor slowly walks to the door wear the men were dragged before, and closes it. His black hair and red gleaming eyes shined with mischief.

" Well, I wouldn't say that, my Queen" His voice darkened. Y/N took a step back in confusion as she peered at the man in front of her. 

His plan had worked wonders. He faked the trade, stole the money, and waited for the Queen to order the guards out of the room. It was finally time.

"What's going on advisor" She asked as she readied her magic.

"Your puny magic won't work on me. Daughter of Mana" He laughed as his voice became distorted. Y/N sent out a fireball of magic towards the grinning black haired man.

"Stop"His voice boomed as the attack stopped right before it hit him. " Release" He said again, as the fire magic disappeared.

"H-How" She gasped as she stumbled backwards.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHE~" He laughed loudly, making it sound high pitched and scratchy. Y/N used her earth magic and tried trapping him in her vines. 

"Burn" He demanded, as the vines turned into flames. He walked towards the Queen who stood her ground, although everything was telling her to run.

A Queen must not show weakness.

"My name is not Advisor, by the way. It's called, Zagred".

Once again everything turned black as the flame in the shape of a women stood in front of her. With a giggle, the flame ran away and the unknown force that was holding her down, freed her. 

The memories of her past lives, haunting her before a blinding light made way into her mind.

________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note: Oh my. This is a long chapter. I tried to fit everything in this whole chapter. I'm glad I did. I will be working on my other books as well and start updating them so I might miss be late to update sometimes, but I will make sure I do update. Chapter Twenty Nine coming soon~

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

248K 7.4K 134
↳ ❝ 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙖 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝘼 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚, 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙘...
51.8K 1.9K 43
Book 1 of "The Clover Prep" Series: Asta and Yuno have known each other since they were kids. Now, 10 years later they are about to go to Clover Prep...
18.5K 548 35
A fan fiction about the show black clover. Asta was born without magic. In a world magic is everything. He still hasn't gave up on his dream. To beco...
361K 14.4K 45
(Y/n) doesn't remember her past except for her name, and she was lucky enough to have been found and brought to an orphanage. She grew up with Asta a...