Imagines, Wishes, and Anythin...

By thetimeisnowxoxo

Imagines Wishes Dreams Hopes Escape for a bit *The imagines closer to the beginning are my newer ones, but th... More

Saturday- Harry
Give In-Larry
Memories- Harry
Let Me- Niall
Kisses- Harry
The Jump-Larry
Pictures- Zayn
Give Me Love- Louis
The Jog- Zayn
Too Cute- Liam
The Beach- Harry
The Breeze- Harry
The Audition- Niall
The Visit- Harry
Sunlight- Harry
The Text- Niall
All In- A Niall Short Story
Stacy- Zayn
Tap- Niall
Camping Indoors- Liam
The Pool- Zayn
Hanna- Harry
Birthday- Zayn
Zarry- Zayn and Harry
Do you trust me?
Run

I can't blame you

15 1 0
By thetimeisnowxoxo

I can’t blame you for your past.

Just as you can’t blame me for mine.

As much as we can hope and pray to go back in time

our pasts are our pasts; they are our own burdens to bear.

Your present is my present, somehow “you” and “I” turned into “we”, and I agreed happily.

Seeing your name makes me smile, hearing your voice makes me close my eyes and sigh

because I could listen to it forever.

You know how I am bad at sayings?

Well people say “all we have is now”, but what about the future?

What if we a limited number of endless days full of smiles? Good-byes would become nonexistent, we wouldn’t have to be apart. Goodnight would become less final, because you would be my first “good morning”.

Of course the threat of rain would be on the horizon. The humid smell of a possible rainstorm wouldn’t disappear just because I wouldn’t have to go a day without being in your arms.

But instead we would run out to that horizon together, we would dance until the clouds began to cry and then upturn our faces, feeling each drop cascade down our skin. We wouldn’t avoid the storm, we would face it together.

What if we had a future? Will we have a future? Will we look back and smile softly to one another for the past we made together?

I’m not sure, I don’t have the answers.

I can’t change my past, I can’t predict my future, so I guess I will have to live in the present; only there can I make choices.

And I choose to spend my present with you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 635 63
Sometimes when I'm laying in bed ready to sleep, the room is dark with a little light on the side. I imagine, I imagine another life, another time...
11.2K 272 18
This one i wrote cause i figured, why not? I hope you all enjoy it as much as i did writing it. Comments and criticism always wanted :) Enjoy!
60.5K 705 32
Everything Niall Horan related:) Jokes, Imagines and Short Story submission now taken;)
32.6K 595 71
Enjoy! :) I had fun writing them and I hope you have fun reading them! :)