This Moment (Katy Perry Fan F...

By AuroraJeed

Sequel of No Regrets. Just Love. just read the first book. Thank you!! More

Chapter 1: Starting over again for her.
Chapter 2: Waking up & welcome by the reality.
Chapter 3: Trying.
Chapter 4: I'm still coping up.
Chapter 5: The girl talks.
Chapter 6:Get rid of some things.
Chapter 7: I'll stay but you push me away.
Chapter 8: It's been said.
Chapter 9: All done.
Chapter 10: You're avoiding me.
Chapter 11: where is she!?
Chapter 12: the search (is over)
Chapter 13: I'm sorry. (Sneezing marathon)
Chapter 14: The bruise.
Chapter 15: Safe.
Chapter 16: At the old house.
Chapter 17: Surprise morning & unexpected meeting.
Chapter 18: Awkward tense
chapter 19: Days passed so fast.
Chapter 20: Ask her for a date.
Chapter 21: In Relief
Chapter 22: Surprise!
Chapter 23: Kiss the girl.
Chapter 24:My Queen
Chapter 25: jealousy.
Chapter 26: the family photo.
Chapter 28: I hate pools, right?
Chapter 29: Surprise me, surprise me not?
Chapter 30: The only One word.
Chapter 31: Little cockroach.
Chapter 32: Because of that Movie
Chapter 33: Silliness.
Chapter 34: Ex-girlfriend? isn't it?
Chapter 35: crazy psycho
Chapter 36: Stop worrying. Let adults handle it.
Chapter 37: The three of us, together.
Chapter 38: Secured and Safe
Chapter 39: Spilled water?
Chapter 40: A lift up.
Chapter 41: The rest of the night.
Chapter 42: Prepare yourself.
Chapter 43: Doubts
CHAPTER 44: Keeping a Secret.
Chapter 45: She's lost.
Chapter 46: A Call.
gonna continue or nah??
Chapter 47: Traitor!
Chapter 48: The Hospital Arrest
Chapter 49: Home sweet home!
Chapter 50: Little Devil
Chapter 51: lucky

Chapter 27: She's with me

545 22 3
By AuroraJeed

Katy's POV

Yes! This is the day! I'm so excited to pick up my daughter at the airport though we have misunderstanding last night about flying again. She insisted to take a road trip but everyone is busy and I have no one to ask for it. So, she agreed then but in constrained. A private plane will drop her with one of my private guard, Eliot. I trusted him ever since so he will be Emmanuelle's personal guard too.

My tour is already end up but there's something that I didn't tell my daughter yet. Bradford said that maybe a few months now we should extended it. I'm still having troubles how I will tell Emmanuelle about this plan in my work.

I'm still on my bed having those thought as Shannon stormed in my room.

"Hey! Wake up now! You have to pick up your daughter at the airport, remember?" She reminds as I rolled my eyes to her as she sounded like mom and she looks much more excited than me.

"I'm already awake here!!" I said and headed to the bathroom.

I took a bath and as I'm already finished and wear my usual simple clothes on. Jeans and T-shirt, that's much better than those skirts. I took my shades and hoodie jacket. I headed down the kitchen and saw Shannon's raiding my fridge. She shakes her head in frustration and faces me, raising her left brow.

I shot her a 'what' look as she pointed the empty fridge.

"It's not my fault if you can't find food there. I'm a busy woman and I have hectic schedules. You know what I mean Shan." I reasoned but she stomps her way to the stool and sit opposite to me.

"Huh! You still don't have any idea." She said crossing her arms.

"What?" I scrunch my brows, staring at her. She's going to argue on something again.

"Katy, your daughter will live here and you don't have any food in your fridge for something to eat?" She slightly whines.

"Hah!? What?" I laughed thinking it's not that all about Emman who can't find food in that fridge but also her. "...Shan is it Emman or you?" I teased.

"Of course your daughter." She said.

I scoffed. "Okay, fine then. I'm lazy to go to the grocery. Will you do the grocery for me? Please??" I pleaded.

"See, I know you're lazy. For god sake Katy you must learn to buy food for your daughter." She eyed me teasingly. "...And cook her pleasant food." She smirks.

I rolled my eyes to her. "I'll go pick her up..." I glance on my watch. "...here's the money. Go buy all the needs and I'm going to call Tamra to go with me." I said and headed my way out the kitchen. I scope my keys in the bowl near the door and headed out to my car. I called Tamra as she agreed that I will pick her up then we will be headed to the airport.

As we reached the airport we were welcome by swarms of paps. Damn, wrong timing. We got inside as the security of the airport helps us in our way. The plane was landed five minutes ago after we broke in here. So I look for Eliot and spotted them at the corner. Emman was sitting on one of her luggage while Eliot is looking down at her, talking. I walked towards them as Emman turned her head and saw me. She's on her black zip up jacket and jeans with vans on. I furrowed, she's really like me, sometimes. She stands up as I spread my arms and hugged her.

I kissed her temple. "Oooh, I miss you so much!" I said eagerly.

"Me too but I really need to go home now before I make an embarrassing moment here." She said and looks like to puke.

Shit, she's not feeling well again. Tamra get to my side, examining Emman's face.

"Er... Better hurry up. You look so pale." Tamra commented.

I nod at Eliot as he took all the luggage and Tamra helped him. I noticed that Emman brought the teddy bear and panda bear. Emman was holding the teddy as I took the panda from her. I put on her hoodie as well as mine also.

"Just keep your head down." I whispered to her as she nods in answer. She clung her other arm over my waist as we walked out the airport.

The paparazzis noticed us coming and then there it goes the blinding flashing lights of their cameras. It's a struggle to pass as they are getting so desperate to ask and take information. Emman is clicking her tongue in displeasure as someone asked her.

"Hey! Cutie! Are you living with your Auntie Katy?" The man asked.

Emman ignored it. Nice baby. You don't have to mind them.

"Kiddo! Show your face!" I man shouted.

Emman tightens her grip on my waist. Urgh... She's already piss. I wish this will end.

"Katy is she really your niece or--or your daughter?!!" the other paps shouted as I stop on my way. Oh my God. Have they noticed it?

"Hey! Stay away from them!" A man growled and helped our way out. I can't see his face. I looked up and see it was John! I widened my eyes in surprise.

"Give way man or I'll break your arm." John threatened the guy.

Someone pulled Emman's arm as she shoved it violently.

"How dare you!" Emman scowled at the paps as some of them enjoys the situation where Emman is having her little annoyed face.

I quickly give the panda bear at John and walked to rescue her.

I shoved the hand of the paps. "Don't you touch my daugt---..." I pause realizing I'm slipping it out. "...my niece!!" I regained, shouting the paps. I pulled Emman into me as we headed towards the car. John helped us in. I looked up at him, puzzled. What's his plan?

Everything was all ready and we headed out at the airports parking area. John follows our car all the way to my house.

Once we got at my house. I lead Emmanuelle first to her room and let her have a rest. Tamra volunteered to watch her and also Shannon did too and she did well on grocery as she filled up the kitchen with the necessity needed. Eliot lifted Emman's luggage up to her room. John waited me at the front yard. I headed there to have a talk to him.

"Kate?" He said sadly.

I crossed my arms against my chest. "What do you want John? What are you going to do now? Hurt us? Hurt my niece? What?" I asked furiously at him.

He was downcast as he lifts his head and face me with his pleading dark brown eyes. "No, I'm not that person. It's not my doings. I will never hurt anyone. I was just carried away by my emotion that time Kate. I regret to threat you. That was a big mistake." He explained but I'm not going to believe it. Never.

"And why are you here then?" I questioned.

"I'm here to say sorry to you, for what I have done." He said.

"Oh, you have the courage to say that to me again?" I sarcastically said.

"Please forgive me for what I have done." he pleads again.

To think I can feel that he's sincere. I can see it on her face though.

I shrugged. "Okay, I will forgive you but were not going to be the same way we did before. It's not the same." I said.

"Okay then. That's better than I have some baggage inside by hurting someone. I know I'm such a stupid idiot guy who neglected someone like you." He said disappointedly.

A car came in, breaking our conversation. I know it's Damian's car. He got out and walks towards me. He smiled at me first and shot John a curious stare.

"His the lucky one, now?" John asked.

Damian entwined his hands on mine. I looked up to him and smiled. "Yes." I proudly say. "Um... This Damian, John." I introduced them as they reached each other’s hand and shakes.

I saw John's face turns to a very upset and that super dismayed one. "Oh, okay. So, I have to leave. Bye Kate. Thank you." He said, waving his hand and get in his car, heading out my yard.

I took a deep breath and looked up at Damian whose face is amused. I eyed him. "What?!"

He chuckled. "Let's just get in." he said as we both get in my house.

"Where's Emman?" He asked while we are walking at the hallway.

"She's in her room having a rest. You know that kid dint like flying so there, she's not feeling well." I explained and noticed Damian face become worried.

"Really? Can I check her first?" He said in concern. "...I'm really worried if she get sick." He added which a thought popped in my head. Does he knows or sense it already?

"Um... Ah...y-yeah sure." I stuttered though how would I act to this situation.

We headed our way upstairs. I stop as my phone vibrated in my pocket. I scope and answer it.

It's Gabby. "Yes, you picked up." Gabby said in relief. I wonder why she acted like that.

"Why Gab? What's the matter?" I asked.

"I forgot to tell you that Emman have a fever last night. That's why she doesn’t want to get a flight to get there. I'm sorry; I really forgot to remind you. I've been occupied recently...." Gabby explained and let out a sigh. I looked up to Damian worriedly and he looked back at me in wonder. 

"Gab, is she really sick? Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I slightly panicked.

"I think it's only a bug then but she's not in the mood before she left the house. I'm sorry.." Gabby replied.

Now, we're in front of Emman's door. I pushed it in to open. "Okay, I'm going to check her then. Damian is here so maybe he can help." I looked at to Damian as he shot me an assuring smile.

"Thanks Kate. Bye." Gabby said as I hanged up.

I furrowed as I didn't see Shannon and Tamra inside then I hear them in the bathroom. And someone is puking. I run hurriedly to their place, leaving Damian behind or I don't know if he followed me coz I have the bad feeling that it's Emman. Positively, it's her as I saw her kneeling and throwing up at the sink. Shannon is holding her hair up while Tamra is holding a glass of water with a medicine at the other hand.

I quickly grab Emman's shoulder and run my hand on her back to make her feel better. She looked up, wiping her mouth. Her face is really pale and as I touch her forehead she got a high temperature. "You didn't say that you're not feeling well." I said with that freaking worried way.

She stands up. "I don't have a choice. Please, this is not the right time to argue about not telling you." She coldly said and headed to her bed. Tamra, Shannon and I followed her. Damian helped her and tucked in her bed as Tamra handed her the glass of water and drink her medicine.

I've just stared at her as Damian was sitting on the edge of her bed. Damian grabs her wrist and touches her forehead. "You just have to take a rest Emman. It's just a bug." He said but the face still worried.

Emman smiled back at him. "Thanks Dam-Dam." She said exhaustedly.

Damian stands up. "Okay, I'll wait you all downstairs." He said and left the room. Shannon and Tamra eyed me while Emman is just staring at the reaction of these two women. Her sleepy eyes are ready to fall.

"Katy! Does he know why Emman is here? I sense something that he had the hint between you and Emman." Shannon blurted out first.

"Yeah, I'm worried about that." Tamra agreed.

I sat beside Emman and stared at her. She already falls asleep."I did explain it to him while I'm touring. I said that I took the custody of Emman as her parents were dead. So he was okay with it and glad about it and there's nothing to worry about then." I explained.

"That's great then. I was nervous about it." Shannon sighed.

I looked down to Emman again as I stroke her hair. 

"Hey, baby... I'm just downstairs, okay... I love you, take a rest babe." I whispered into her ear and kissed her forehead.

Tamra took a deep breath. "We were like crazy up here. She was like very sick earlier. Gosh!" She said as Shannon shakes her head.

"Let's go downstairs. Emman needs rest now." Shannon said and headed out first the door and followed by Tamra and me.

We reached down and headed to the kitchen to prepare something to eat as Damian helped us. I suggested cooking spaghetti, because it's Emman's favorite as well as Damian too? Oh, really damn, he's really the father.

As we are already done cooking. We took a taste and it's really taste good. I laugh to myself and proud, of course coz even with the help of someone; I can cook a proper food.

Damian left after an hour as Tamra decided to go home too. Damian said that whatever happens I will call him as I agreed to it and he leaves an assuring kiss.

"So, that the Queen is with her princess now. When will you introduce the King? ” Shannon asked emphasizing the last word.

I curled up my legs, leaning my chin on my knees. We were sitting on the couch while watching TV.

"I don't mind it for this time. Time will come to that phase of knowing her father." I replied though there's something in me bothered a lot of how if Damian knew it first? Because he act or his face knows something but having the thought of not asking. 
"Okay. It's your daughter. So take good care of her starting now." Shannon said.

I get silent at the time, watching news and there you go; the celebrity news popped up.

"Katy Perry at the airport with her niece/ daughter?" the topic said. Shannon turned her head to me and eyed me questioning-ly.

The report says that I'm with john again. What the f*ck! That’s not true; it's a lie and a canard. I balled my fist to it. But there's another one, they showed a video of john having a threatened face at one of the paps and another video of me shouting at the paps with my slightly slipping words from daught--- to niece as I pulled Emman closer to me. Another shit. This is going to be bad.

And there you go they conclude a caption. "The mystery of Katy Perry's niece."

What the hell it is. I'm not ready to show it all over the world. This is not the right time.

"What the hell Katy! You gave them hint!" Shannon yelled at me.  
"I didn't get time to brief myself coz they are hurting my child." I defended.

"Yeah, but you put her face on the news, look..." Shannon pouted the TV. "...and now another hint for Damian if he's watching this kind of show on TV." She added.

"Shannon, my head hurts now!" I exclaimed, holding my temple as the thoughts came rumbling in.

"You really need a break to sort all of these things, Kate." Shannon put her hand at my back.

I sighed. "I have to."

I stand up and decided to go upstairs, leaving Shannon watching TV alone. Instead in my room, I headed inside Emman's room. She was sleeping silently as she turned to the side, hugging her teddy bear. I walked towards the bed and sat beside her. I just watched her sleeping as what I'm doing every time I'm with her. Later on my sleepiness visits me and I decided to sleep beside my daughter. I love being with her because I can leave all my worries and dreads behind just to be happy and lost in her laughs and with her tenderness loving ways that I will look for everyday.

****

Thanks for reading!! 
Mhuahphs!

Lots of love, 
ცɧųɠҳı۷ų
╥﹏╥      (/ω\)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 152 14
Part 2 of markney series. Read my first book why not, to understand this book better!!
5.6K 174 32
Sequel to " JONI, the Deeper Remix..." Read the first book or it won't make sense to you!! *Parent Advisory*
2.8K 96 21
So this is the sequel of Never Forget to Smile.... Hope you like it..... I'm not going to spoil it so just read it!
5.8M 225K 54
My works #9 //. Thug's Nanny Sequel Book 2 • Wattpad's original YG love story YunginDiamond™ ©2015 all copyrights reserved Writers : YunginDiamond...