A Monster turned Hero (MHA X...

Per macrostorn

Minato, a 14-year old boy from Aldera Middle School wishes to become a hero, alongside his friends, Katsuki a... Més

1: "A New Beginning"
2: "A Fated Meeting"
3: "Going Beyond"
4: "The First Day"
5: "Rivalry, Presidency and New Friends"
6: "The Monster Unleashed"
7: "Sports Festival"
8: "The Results of Effort"
10: "The Hero Killer"
9: "Your Quirk"
11: "Ingenium's Rebirth"
12: "Final Exams"
13: "The Incredible I-Island"
14: "Party Crashers"
15: "The True Culprit"
16: "Two Heroes"
17: "A Moment of Respite"
18: "Training Camp"
19: "A Much Needed Talk"
20: "Forest Mayhem"
21: "Search and Rescue"
22: "The One Behind All"
24: "The Painful Truth"
25: "Forgiveness and Realization"
26: "Second Chance"
27: "Confrontation and Confession"
28: "The Big Three"
29: "The Past Repeats"
30: "Preparation"
31: "Overhaul"
32: "Defeat"
33: "Rehearsal"
34: "Dreams and Reality"
35: "Hero Too"

23: "Minato Amamiya: Origin"

714 16 0
Per macrostorn

"Is that... a centipede!?"

That was the first thought on the Symbols of Peace and Evil's minds, as they see Minato's new kagune. All Might focused on the boy, terror filling his mind, while All For One was marveled at his resounding success.

All For One:"That's it, Minato! You've accepted it! Now, join me... and we will change society however we see fit!"

The villain opens his arms, in a welcoming gesture. However, he soon regrets lowering his guard, as he sees Minato's mad grin growing, as his murderous eyes become fixated on the man.

Minato:"(Insane)...You should have run."

Saying this, Minato disappears. All For One immediately starts looking for him, only to see him appear right in front of him. The villain could move a muscle, Minato smashed his sole on All For One's guts, as he's sent flying back from the kick. All For One starts activating as many quirks he can to stop the damage, as he goes through a dozen buildings, due to the sheer force of the hit. When All For One finally stops, he tries to recover as fast as he can, as even with the quirks he was able to activate to protect himself, he still took considerable damage. However, his recovery is cut short, as Minato suddenly reappears in front of him, seemingly out of nowhere, and uppercuts him, sending the villain flying way above the buildings. He pierces the wall of the nearest building with his kagune, as he starts running the side of it, destroying it with the kagune, which was still stuck in it. As Minato reaches the top of the building, he jumps off it towards All For One, pulling multiple pieces of the building along with him, as the kagune destroys a part of the building's rooftop. Reaching One For All, Minato punches him, before jumping on top of one of the pieces of the building he brought along. He then starts tackling the villain multiple times at a increasingly faster speeds, jumping from a makeshift platform to the other. As the debris start falling back to the ground, Minato jumps for one last blow, swinging his tendril and hitting All For One, sending him flying at full force towards the battlefield. The villain hit the ground hard, creating a large crater. Minato arrived only seconds later, landing on top of his opponent. All Might, who was still in the battlefield, simply looked in awe and fear, as he sees his student, the boy who always cheered others up, who was always so dependable and good-willed, change so much. He looked, paralyzed by fear, seeing Minato stomping on All For One's torso, with a joyful look on his face. All For One tried to say something, as he could only mutter silently, due to the boy currently stomping on his lungs. Curious, Minato bends down to hear what the villain was saying.

Minato:"(Insane, Grinning) What's that? (Putting an hand to his ear) What did you say?"

All For One:"(Struggling) Don't underestimate me."

As he said that, All For One charged two enhanced Air Cannons with both his arms. Hearing that, Minato grinned harder, as All For One unleashes the dual cannon, sending Minato flying backwards. The boy responds by stomping the ground hard with both feet, burying them beneath the debris. He quickly slows down and stops. As he does so, a considerable amount of blood comes out of his mouth, as he bends his back, holding his knees, to let it all out. All For One gets back up, grinning in arrogance, before returning to his usual self.

All For One:"You cannot defeat me, Minato. I made you. I know you better than anyone. You may have caught me by surprise, but I know your strengths and weaknesses. This is over. Join me and we'll be unstoppable."

After the villain finished talking, Minato gets back up, releasing his feet from under the debris, and grins at the villain. At that very moment, All For One and All Might feel an intense pressure on their bodies, caused by the sheer presence of the boy's murderous aura. As soon as he feels the pressure on his body, All For One feels something he doesn't remember ever feeling, if he ever did to begin with. For the first time in his life, All For One felt fear. Fear for his life. Fear of the boy standing in front of him, the boy he created, that he had made to become the perfect weapon. The villain immediately started thinking of ways to escape. To get out of there alive. All Might was a bit stunned, but he was still a hero, so there was no way for the villain to use him as a hostage. Then he heard something.

"Mom!?"

He looked towards the voice to see a small boy, about 6 or 7 years old, looking for his mother. He immediately moved towards the boy.

All For One(Thought):"Even if he gave in to his trauma. He will surely still differentiate villains, heroes and bystanders. The fact he's been attacking only me proves it. Which means that, if I get a hostage, then..."

As All For One was quickly approaching the child, he stopped his train of thought, focusing on getting the hostage. He extends his left arm to grab the boy, inexplicably failing to do so. As All For One looks at his arm, looking for an explaination, he is shocked to see his arm missing. Suddenly, he hears the boy crying and screaming. As he looks frontwards, towards the boy, he sees Minato, standing a bit further ahead, his back turned to the boy and him. However, as Minato turns his head to see the villain, All For One is terrified, as he sees his left arm, hanging as Minato held it in his mouth. Minato then drops the arm, fully turning to face the villain.

Minato:"(Insane, Frowning) I guess it makes sense. Your flesh is stale and hard. I suppose that's to be expected from such an old man. (Grinning) Oh, what's the matter? You look scared. What's wrong? Wasn't this what you wanted? Your monster?"

In response All For One charged his Air Cannon, being stopped by Minato, who used his kagune to hit his arm. The boy then started running, while Minato then tries to pierce his tendril through All For One, who read the attack and stopped it by grabbing Minato's tendril, in an attempt to restrain the organ. He then pulls the teen to try to hit him. Understanding the villain's attempt, Minato simply chuckles, as, suddenly, All For One is pierced multiple times, all around his body, from the back. He is then pulled up, as his feet stop touching the ground. Minato slowly approaches, chuckling.

Minato:"(Insane, Chuckling) Come now, All For One, you said it before, didn't you? Don't tell me you forgot... Centipedes do have legs... remember?"

Hearing what Minato said, All For One immediately looked behind him, seeing that the smaller tendrils on the sides of the main one had stretched and pierced his body. Minato then cracked his neck and threw him away, as the man flew to the opposite end of the battlefield. He then bent his knees and prepared to lunge.

Minato:"(Insane, Licking his lips) Let's finish this."

Hearing those words, All Might couldn't stand by anymore. If he simply stood there and let the boy he believed could become one of the greatest heroes ever lose himself in his madness and become a murderer, then he couldn't call himself a hero.

All Might:"(Concerned) Stop this now, Young Amamiya! Please! You still have time! Please, come back!"

Those words caught Minato by surprise, as he lowers his head, his hair covering his eyes. He then shows a sad smile, as the Minato he knew appeared before his eyes.

Minato:"(Sad) I'm sorry, Sensei. But... it's too late."

Minato then returned to his insane self and lunged towards All For One, albeit a bit slower than before. All Might immediately did the same, pushing his muscles as much as he could.

All Might:"That's not true! You are not like him!"

All Might outspeeds Minato and positions himself between both, as the insane Minato keeps moving, not trying to stop. Seeing the boy has lost himself to his trauma, he tries to call him back again.

All Might:"You don't need to do this! Please!"

It was no use. Minato kept moving. As he approaches All Might, he positions his kagune to cut the hero's head, as All Might looks him in the eyes, risking everything on one last attempt.

All Might:"(Determined) I won't let you! No matter what you or anyone else thinks... (Shouting) You are not a monster!"

Those final words resound inside Minato, as he remembers them.

(Flashback)

"(Crying) I don't want to, mommy! I don't want to leave! I don't want to be a monster!"

A young Minato, about 4 years old, is seen in a living room, hugging a woman with a featureless face who was hugging him back, crying into her lap as she pats his head. She then pushes him a bit to look at his face.

Mother:"(Comforting) You are not a monster, honey. Even if your quirk is scary, it doesn't make you a monster. You're going because mommy and daddy can't teach you to control it, that's all. So, I don't want to hear you say you're a monster. (Patting his head) Monsters hurt people and I know you'd never hurt someone. So... tell mommy. What do you want to use your quirk for?"

Little Minato looks at his hands, before looking up and answering with a determined look.

Minato:"(Determined) I... I want to help others!"

Mother:"Then, that means you'll be a hero, sweetie. (Chuckles) It's not easy, but I know you'll make it."

Minato:"Do you really think I can be one, mommy?"

The woman looks at Minato, as, suddenly, a warm, kind smile appears on her face.

Mother:"(Smiling) I know you'll be the best hero of all, honey!"

(Flashback over)

Minato stops moving right in front of the hero, his kagune mere instants from cutting his teacher's head. Noticing this, All Might hugs the boy, as he starts crying into his shoulder.

All Might:"Everything will be alright, Young Amamiya."

Minato:"(Crying) (Sobs) M-my mother! I-i... I remember! I remember! Her words! Her smile!"

The two stayed like that for a bit. Meanwhile, Minato's kagune withdraws into his back, as his black armor starts slowly getting red, as it starts removing itself from his body and withdrawing to his back as well. Eventually, Minato stops crying, as the two separate.

Minato:"(Feeling guilty) I'm sorry, Sensei. I... I got out of control."

All Might:"Maybe so, but you came back and that's what matters. Now go, young man. You must get to safety."

Minato nods and starts moving out of the battlefield, until...

All For One:"You're not going anywhere."

Minato looks towards the voice, as he is sent flying back by a massive pressure. All For One looks at All Might and then at the boy, as he sees him still on his feet, with his 4 red tendrils covering his front. The two look at the villain in absolute surprise, as the bleeding on most of his wounds had stopped, including his severed left arm. All Might faces the villain with a serious face, as he shouts to Minato.

All Might:"(Shouting) Get out of here now, Young Amamiya!"

Minato:"(Shocked) But-"

All Might interrupts Minato by showing him a thumbs-up, while still facing All For One.

All Might:"Don't worry about me. You've already done enough to help. Plus, what kind of hero would I be if I let my student outshine me!"

Hearing his words, Minato nods with a smile on his face and lunges towards the buildings surrounding the battlefield. Seeing this, All For One moves to attack the boy again, only to be attacked by All Might.

All Might:"(Serious) You're facing me now, All For One, and I'll make sure you pay for what you did to my student!"

The battle between the two symbols had begun. Meanwhile, Minato moved as fast as he could amidst the fire and debris, as many of the surrounding buildings were nearly destroyed by the battles that had been taking place. As he crosses it in a few seconds, he sees the streets lined with police and firefighters, as well as multiple heroes helping in rescuing the people stuck in the buildings and citizens looking from behind a barrier. As he lands, everyone looks at him, before, suddenly, every police agent surrounded and pointed their guns at him. Understanding what was happening, Minato puts his hands up, remaining as calm as he could. Seeing he was surrendering, one of the agents moved to arrest Minato, when...

"What the hell do you think you're doing!?"

Everyone looks towards the voice to see Endeavor, mad at the police's actions, as he passes through them and approaches Minato.

Endeavor:"This is the kid we came to save, you morons! Lower your guns, now!"

Hearing him, every agent puts down their guns. However, Minato finds it weird that the hero was acting like that.

Minato:"(Nervous) Didn't... didn't you see the broadcast?"

Endeavor then turns to face him.

Endeavor:"So... Who cares!? You were fighting a villain. You didn't hurt anyone else, so I don't see nothing wrong. (Muttering for the two of them) Plus, I don't have the right to judge you. I'm still in your debt for what you did for Shoto, as well."

Minato looks surprised at the hero, as a small smile creeps it's way to his face.

Minato:"(Smiling) ...Thanks."

Suddenly, one of the heroes shouts at Endeavor.

Hero:"We have a problem! We don't have enough people here! Even without the fire, we'd still need at least twice the people we have!"

Endeavor:"Very well, I'll give a hand with the fire and help clear the debris. (Turns to Minato) Get to safety, kid."

Endeavor then starts walking, only to be stopped by Minato.

Minato:"Wait! I can help!"

Endeavor:"We can't let you do that, kid. Don't you remember what happened before?"

Minato:"But those people need help! Plus, my quirk is a mutation-type, so as long as I limit myself to my enhanced physique, it's fine."

Endeavor:"(Sighs) ...Fine."

Everyone reacts in shock as the hero decides to allow the psychopatic child, that had been seen attempting to kill All Might, to help in the rescues. Endeavor hands him a comm device and the two start moving towards the buildings. Minato and Endeavor work together, looking for and rescuing anyone still around, as fast as they can. However, as the battle between All Might and All For One intensifies, a warning is given through the comm devices.

Hero1(Comm):"This is getting too dangerous! We can't stay here!"

Hero2(Comm):"The battle is causing the debris to shuffle and parts of the buildings to come crashing down!"

Hero3(Comm):"The flames are getting too strong! We can't put them out!"

Hearing this, Endeavor quickly tries to think of a solution for this, as even on his end, things haven't progressed fast enough. Minato, however, puts a serious face.

Minato:"(Serious) Old man. Go help them. Focus on putting the fire out and I'll take care of the rescues."

Endeavor:"(Stressed) And how do you intend to do that!?"

Minato looks at the hero in the eyes, as Endeavor sighs and turns his back on him.

Endeavor:"(Serious) I'll do my best to put the fire out, so you better not fail. Understood?"

Minato:"(Serious) Yes, sir!"

The two go their separate ways, as Endeavor starts moving towards the other heroes to help them, putting out as many flames as he could on they way. Meanwhile, Minato unleashes his kagune and starts moving around, carefully trying to sense people around. He starts hearing sounds of people crying for help, as he starts moving. 30 minutes passed  With the help of Endeavor, the heroes on the northern half of the district had successfully saved everyone. Endeavor then contacts Edgeshot, who was in charge of the other half, to get informed on how it was progressing.

Endeavor(Comm):"The northern half is clear. How are things going there?"

Edgeshot(Comm):"(Shocked) It's... incredible! The boy has already saved over 50 people and counting. We'll soon be done!"

Endeavor found himself surprised for a second, before remebering of everything the boy had done until now. 15 minutes later, Minato had just left a couple being attended, as the heroes informed that there was no one else in need of rescue, when...

Woman:"Please, my daughter!"

Edgeshot and Minato, along with every hero there look at the panicked woman, as Edgeshot signals the police to let her approach them.

Edgeshot:"Is something wrong, ma'am?"

Woman:"My daughter! We got separated before! She hasn't been rescued yet! Please, save her!"

Hearing this, the heroes become surprised, as they start moving again into danger until, they are pushed back by a massive gust of wind, as parts of buildings come crumbling down. Seeing that scenery, the heroes starts backing away, as Edgeshot gains a serious look on his face.

Edgeshot:"(Serious) The area is too unstable for us to continue our search.(Turning to the panicked woman) I am deeply sorry! We've done all that we could!"

The woman starts crying hard, as she falls to her knees, clutching her chest. Seeing this, Minato clenches his teeth, until he starts moving again.

Edgeshot:"(Surprised) What are you doing!?"

Minato looks back at Edgeshot.

Minato:"(Serious) Doing what a hero does."

Minato then lunges towards the devastated area, as Edgeshot shouts for him to stop, his plea falling on deaf ears. Minato kept moving as fast as he could, his senses as sharp as he could have them be, as he moves all around the area, despite his tiredness and hunger. As he moves around, he hears someone crying. He moves towards the voice, using his kagune to clear the debris. After finshing, he finds a small girl, crying for her mother. He slowly approaches her.

Minato:"(Smiling) Everything will be okay. I'm here to rescue you."

The girl looks at him, getting scared at his tendrils and eyes. Noticing this, Minato speaks again.

Minato:"(Smiling) Your mom sent me. She's very worried and wants to see you safe, so she asked me to save you. (Stretching his hand for her to grab) Will you let me save you?"

The girl hesitates a little, before taking his hand. Minato gently pulls her out and holds her in his arms, as he starts moving out of there as fast as he could. Thanks to his speed, Minato could already see the exit, until a colossal amount of pressure, even greater then the gust from before made the buildings in front of him crumble blocking the way out, along with the flames, that had been fanned by the wind, growing larger than any he'd ever seen. Edgeshot and the rest of the heroes had seen Minato and the child about to arrive, only for the path to be blocked. They immediately started looking for a way to help them until.

Hero:"(Screaming) Look out!"

Everyone looks to see the buildings surrounding the place where Minato stood crumble and fall, smashing everything in their path. Seeing this, the heroes were stricken with guilt, as the girl's mother cried harder than before, seeing her child get crushed. Everyone felt despair in their hearts, until...

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!"

A scream was heard, as, suddenly a red object comes out flying from beneath the debris. As it lands in front of the heroes, it starts unwrapping, as it shows Minato, carrying the child, unharmed, in his arms. His tendrils then returned to inside his back and he gently puts the girl down, as she runs to the arms of her mother. Everyone looked in awe, as they saw the teen, completely beaten and bloodied, still up on his feet. Edgeshot and the rest of the heroes find themselves utterly speechless, until they are met with Endeavor and Gran Torino, who had just arrived.

Endeavor:"What's going on here?"

Edgeshot:"I... I don't even know how to put it..."

From behind the two new-comers,the chief of police arrives, sending two officers to take the teen into custody. Seeing this, Endeavor gets mad.

Endeavor:"What are you doing!?"

Chief:"The boy has used his quirk without a permit, not to mention we still don't know if the statements the villain spoke before are true. There is also the matter of him trying to kill All Might."

Endeavor prepared to protest, before being stopped by Gran Torino.

Gran Torino:"Leave it be, Enji. You know he's right. If you really want to help, then speak on his behalf. It will surely carry some weight on his punishment."

Meanwhile, Minato approached the three, hand-cuffed and accompanied by the officers.

Minato:"(Exhausted) It's okay... old man. I'm sick and tired... of running away. I'm facing whatever punishment I get."

As he walked away with the chief of police and the two officers, Minato feels something holding his leg, as he looks to see the little girl hugging his leg, with her mother standing behind her.

Girl:"(Smiling) Thank you, mister hero! When I grow up, I'm gonna be a hero like you!"

Woman:"(Bowing) Thank you very much. You saved my baby girl."

Before Minato could reply, the crowd starts cheering for him, shouting about how cool or how strong he was, that he was a true hero. Hearing those words, Minato smiled. He then bends down and pats the girl's head.

Minato:"You want to be a hero, huh? (Smiling) Then go for it. It will be hard, but if you really want it, then you can do it!"

Hearing his words, the girl showed an even bigger smile. Minato turned and walked with the officers, entering a police van with Endeavor and Gran Torino, as the heroes wanted to make sure he'd be okay, and being driven away. As soon as he sat in the van, Minato fainted from exhaustion with a smile on his face, a single thought crossing his mind.

Minato(Thought):"I'll show you mom. I'll become the greatest hero!"

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

287K 13.5K 62
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...
108K 4K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
85.3K 186 19
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni