How To Chase An: Alchemist |...

By cess_AM

Kaeya x Albedo | Genshin Impact (Modern AU) A book to take a break from all the Genshin Impact angst and a bo... More

"TEASER"
C.01
C.02
C.03
C.04
E|C: Summer Special!!
announcement
C.05
C.06
C.07
C.08
C.09
C.10
C. 11
C. 12
C. 13
C. 14
S|S
C. 15
C. 16
C. 17
C. 18
C. 20
E|C
C. 21
C. 22
E|C
C. 23
C. 24
C. 25
C. 26
C. 27
E|C
C. 28
C. 29
C. 30
C. 30.1
C. 30.2
C. 30.3
WE'RE ON DISCORD!
C. 30.4
EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT!
S|C
E|C
AH!
S|C
E|C
S|C

C. 19

2.6K 84 137
By cess_AM

CHAPTER NINETEEN:
(Genshin Impact School AU)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, I do not see them the way that I portray them, This is purely fictional

"Anyways, why don't we just enjoy our lunch," Aether said calming down the three guys. "Aether! There you are!" someone said.

It was Xiao running towards Aether. "Xiao, weren't you with Hu Tao?" Aether asked. "She went off with Xiangling cause they wanted to prank Chongyun with Julien Chillies," Xiao said sitting beside Aether.

"It's weird not seeing you beside your possessive sister and paimon," Xiao said.

"Oh, now that you said it that is true," Kaeya said.

"Well, their teacher's lessons are holding them up," Aether said. "Every one is trying to steal you away! Like that weird looking Danseilf, Noelle, Tartaglia, Mr. Zhongli, Thoma, Amber, does were people who used to like you! You have a whole Harem!" Xiao said.

"Oh yeah, it's always the pretty blondes, this is the challenge I have to face for dating a pretty," Kaeya said.

Albedo rolled his eyes and kept eating after they ate. "Oh, I'll go home late, I'll buy dinner okay? You don't have to cook have fun with your partner, don't overwork yourself, and don't do anything sexual!" Kaeya said.

"Do you not trust me?" Albedo asked. "Of course I trust you, I don't trust that feisty Scaramouche though," Kaeya said as he hugged Albedo.

"PDA, PDA," Albedo said as he pushed off Kaeya.

They continued their day and finally the school came to an end Scara and Albedo walked together to Albedo's apartment.

"Woah, this is a nice apartment, you living in luxury," Scaramouche said. "Not bad,"

"Eh, My roommate is a co-owner of a wine company," Albedo said. "Oh a roommate? Where is he?" Scara asked.

"He'll be here late, he's a college student," Albedo said. "Do you split rent?" Scara asked.

"Yes we do, have a seat," Albedo said as he point of the sofa and went to the kitchen. "Want anything to drink?" Albedo asked.

"Anything is fine," Scara said. "So, do you have a part time job?" Scaramouche asked.

"I do, but my shifts are on weekends," Albedo said. "Nevertheless the pay is quite high.

"What's your part time job?" Scaramouche asked. "A host at a host club, though I don't go out with clients, I just drink with them, I can hold my liquor," Albedo said.

"I see... Hmm," Scara said. "Let's eat these cupcakes while we plan, It's from my job, a client gave it to me, my roommate didn't want to eat it," Albedo said.

"Oh okay... Th... Thank you," Scara said stuttering in embarrassment.

They plan out their project and such and after that they decided to watch a movie.

"I'm home," Kaeya said walking in the door. "Welcome home Kaeya! Scaramouche is here," Albedo said.

"Oh, so it's you," Kaeya said. "Don't be mean to the guest— why are you wet?" Albedo asked.

"It's heavily raining outside, it's been going on for a while now," Kaeya said.

Albedo looked out the window and it was, they didn't notice because they were focused on the movie too much.

"You should stay, you can't go home in a weather like that," Albedo said as he smiled at Scara.

"Oh well... If you insist," Scaramouche said blushing. "Geh!" Kaeya said. "What was that!?"

"What do you mean?" Albedo asked. "He totally just blushed!" Kaeya said. "You're imagining things!" Scaramouche said.

"Why don't you take a bath? I'll lend you some clothes, I'll wash your uniform for you," Albedo said.

"Okay, thank you," Scaramouche said.

Albedo smiled and showed him the bathroom as he took out some change of clothes for him. "You should take a bath after him, then I'll take a bath," Albedo said to Kaeya who was tailing him.

"Why are you treating him that way? You know the rumors," Kaeya said. "If I judge people based off of rumors about them, I wouldn't really be with you now right? I'm pretty sure you know the rumors about you," Albedo said.

"That is true—" "Besides, a while ago he told me he liked the feeling of warmth I'm giving him, it's like I'm his mother which made me laugh, turns out things aren't going well in his household, so he likes staying at other people's houses from time to time, so just now, okay?" Albedo said.

Albedo walked out of the room to wash Scaramouche's clothes and walked back in the room to lay out change of clothes for him.

Kaeya hugged Albedo from behind. "Thank you," Kaeya said. Albedo chuckled. "You don't need to thank me silly," Albedo said.

"I'm done," Scaramouche said. "Oh hey," Albedo said pushing away Kaeya.

Kaeya and Albedo both left the room, Kaeya went to take a bath while Albedo Scaramouche's uniform in the dryer, after dying he fold it and put it in a basket.

He went out of the laundry room and at this time Scaramouche also finished changing. "Are you two... Dating? That senior and you?" Scaramouche asked.

"Well, yeah... Is it obvious?" Albedo asked laughing, Scaramouche laughed too while nodding. "How does it feel like?" Scara asked.

"How does 'what' feel?" Albedo asked. "You know... Falling in love," Scara said.

Albedo stared off into space for a bit and smiled. "It's just like 5 stages of grief to be honest, when dating a man there's denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance, you have to face so much since in this society, things like dating a man isn't normal, so... You really have to..." Kaeya walked out of the bathroom and walked in their shared bedroom.

"You have to really face all of it just to be with the one you love most, you'd do anything for that person, even if you'll be labeled as a social reject but I'm happy that all our friends accept us," Albedo said.

"Thank you, for talking to me, even with those rumors," Scaramouche said. "A villain was never born a villain, it was made into one," Albedo said as he stood up to get 3 cans of coke from the fridge and took the food Kaeya bought.

Albedo went to take a bath, and after that they all ate. "What were you two talking about here while I was in the bath?" Kaeya asked. "That's a secret," Albedo said.

After eating Kaeya cleaned up. "I'll sleep in the couch," Scaramouche said. "Are you sure?" Albedo asked. Scaramouche nodded.

"Well, you can watch the TV till you fall asleep just lower the volume," Albedo said as he and Kaeya walked in their shared room.

"Should we do it tonight?" Kaeya asked. "Are you insane? Do you want a rumor that you're a sex deprived pervert?" Albedo asked.

"It's not exactly wrong since it's you who made me this way," Kaeya said hugging Albedo from behind. "Shameless!" Albedo said.

'oi, I can hear both of you, you know," Scaramouche thought.

Thoma is hot and I love Paimon, Paimon will appear in this novel a lot

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 1.5K 90
Disclaimer I do not own every character in here, all credits belongs to Hoyoverse ! Warning : false grammar etc. This book contain : - Fluff ❤︎ - An...
1.8K 63 6
A retelling of Kaeya and Diluc's childhood, up to and including Diluc's fateful eighteenth birthday. Including: Big bro Kaeya Abusive parent Crepus K...
44.3K 1.4K 33
Kaebedo wooooooooooo
68.7K 2.7K 20
Mondstadt was destroyed. Everyone had a hard time getting themselves back together. Their homes were gone, family members dead. Everyone grieved, eve...