C. 28

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
(Genshin Impact Modern AU)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, I do not see them the way that I portray them, This is purely fictional

"To new recruit!" Kaeya said as he brought out a wine glass and some wine.

The doorbell rang and Albedo answered it, it was the delivery guy, Albedo payed and brought the food in.

"Let's take a bath together," Kaeya said pulling Albedo to the bathroom bringing in the Sparkling Wine and wine glass. "You're so extra at times," Albedo said giggling.

"You said you wanted me to be more clingy!" Kaeya whined as he stripped off his clothes and got in the tub Albedo did the same. "Let me take a pic," Kaeya said as he takes his phone and took photos.

After taking photos he put his phone down and lays back, Albedo lays on him, they hold hands and intertwined their fingers.

"This is nice," Albedo said as he looked out the window next to the tub, Kaeya hummed in response. "I hope this moment never ends," Albedo said.

Kaeya kept receiving a lot of notifications, he turned his notifications off. "Wow, you have so many fans," Albedo said chuckling. "The one time I forgot to turn it off," Kaeya said. "Don't you make the people who like you loose hope? since you know, you said you're a famous model, obviously you have a lot of Admirers, how do they feel about our relationship?" Albedo asked.

"A lot of them are supportive of our relationship, especially cause my Fiancé is so pretty," Kaeya said. "Fiancé?" Albedo said as he turned around to look at Kaeya, he was holding a tiny black box while smirking.

"What the hell..." Albedo said. Kaeya opened the box to reveal a gold thin ring. "It's a bit cheap since it's just an engagement ri—" Kaeya stopped talking when he saw tears flowing down Albedo's cheeks.

"Oh no! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to surprise you, I knew it was a stupid Idea," Kaeya said hugging Albedo. "It's not, sorry I was just... overwhelmed, I want to..." Albedo said as he wiped his tears. "Yes," Albedo said.

Kaeya stared at him for a long period of time processing what he said. "You said yes... to my proposal?" Kaeya asked. Albedo nodded his head, smiling.

Kaeya kissed Albedo and hugged him doing a little dance while hugging him. "I'm so happy!" Kaeya said. "I've been planning on proposing to you for a while but the timing is always off so I decided to propose when you accepted the job.

"Then if I hadn't accepted the job?" Albedo asked. "Well you did so, I don't need to think of a right time to propose again," Kaeya said chuckling nervously.

"Jeez," Albedo said as he got up the bath and went to wear sleeping clothes. "Oh, all my pajamas are in the wash," Albedo said.

Kaeya went behind him and took a pair of pajamas from his closet and handed Albedo the polo pajama and Kaeya took the pants, they wore it.

"Matching pajamas with my Fiancé," Kaeya said as he pulls Albedo to the mirror and sat down infront of the sofa infront of it, Kaeya placed Albedo on his lap and whips out his phone to take a pic.

They also took pictures of their rings, and after that they posted it and ate the chicken and drank.

meanwhile at Venti and Diluc's apartment, Diluc was laying on Venti's lap while on his phone and Venti was stroking Diluc's hair while on his phone as well.

Venti decided to open his MihGram (Instagram but Mihoyo ;)) and saw Kaeya and Albedo's new post.

Kaeya's post, it was a picture of Kaeya half naked with only pajama pants on and Albedo with the other half of the Pajama, with Albedo on Kaeya's lap captioned "Matching with my Fiancé <3".