C. 30.1

SIDE STORY | KazuScara
(Genshin Impact Modern AU)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, I do not see them the way that I portray them, This is purely fictional

[NSFW]

"They seem to be a happy couple huh," Scaramouche said looking at Kaeya's post of Albedo on his chest. "Aren't we a happy couple as well?" Kazuha asked chuckling.

"Well, we didn't used to be," Scaramouche said. Kazuha gave Scaramouche a depressed look. "Are we really about to reminisce about the past?" Kazuha asked. "You still love him... don't you?" Scaramouche said.

"What are you saying?" Kazuha asked as he laughed in disbelief "Tomo," Scaramouche said.

"Don't say that name infront of me," Kazuha said loosing his temper, the usual calm and collected Kazuha. "He was only a friend," Kazuha said. "What matters is that I'm with you now,"

"Yeah you're with me but I know you see something in me that reminds you of him, right?" Scaramouche asked. "Scaramouche..." Kazuha said holding Scaramouche's shoulder to let him face Kazuha he sees Scaramouche is crying.

Scaramouche looked at him with an angry face. "I want to ignore it... I really did, but I'm sick and tired of hearing you cry every night calling his name! I'm here!" Scaramouche said.

"Yeah I'm selfish! but Kazuha that was so many years ago wake the fuck up!" Scaramouche shouted, Scaramouche covered his mouth noticing that he's said too much.

Kazuha took Scaramouche's arm and pulled him to his room and threw him on the bed. "If you want it to be you fine," Kazuha said. "Wait, wait!" Scaramouche said, Kazuha only clicked his tongue and ripped off All of Scaramouche's clothing.

"You don't need to prepare since you seem so eager about this," Kazuha said taking his pants of and pouring oil on Scaramouche's entrance and pounded in him. Scaramouche screeched.

"Stop," Scaramouche said as Kazuha kept on pounding in him. "Please!" Scaramouche pleaded as he moaned. "It hurts, it hurts!" Scaramouche kept on begging.

Kazuha had an angry look on his face, he looks at Scaramouche and his face softens as he saw Scaramouche crying, he looked down to see Scaramouche's hole bleeding. "You're a virgin?" Kazuha asked softly.

"Get off me," Scaramouche said. "Scaramouche..." Kazuha said. "I said get off!" Scaramouche shouted kicking Kazuha's stomach, Scaramouche teared up, he wore his clothes and ran to Albedo and Kaeya's apartment.

"Who's at the door in the middle of the night," A faint sound of Albedo's voice can be heard. the door opened to reveal an Albedo with a ponytail on and glasses. "Scaramouche? what's wrong?" Albedo asked.

Scaramouche broke into tears and fell to Albedo hugging him tightly. "Oh no," Albedo said as he took Scaramouche inside, "You can take a bath, I'll have your change of clothes laid out in my room," Albedo said.

"What's going on?" Kaeya asked as he got out of his office in their apartment. "Scaramouche came here looking really bad," Albedo said. "A fight with Kazuha? probably,"

"Well, Kazuha is the type to never forget about the past," Kaeya said. "Maybe Scaramouche also noticed it,"

"What happened?" Albedo asked. "Well... from what I've heard, Kazuha had this friend that he treated as family and one day just committed suicide, no one really knew what was the reason but Kazuha couldn't forget about it, there are rumors that they had a relationship that even lovers can't compare, soulmates?" Kaeya said.

Scaramouche heard all of this while taking a bath. "...so that's how it is..." Scaramouche said to himself, after the bath he changed his clothes, which was Albedo's and went beside Albedo. "Hey, you done?" Albedo asked.

Scaramouche nodded his head. Albedo patted his lap and Scaramouche laid down on Albedo's lap.

'Albedo is like my mom, though I never experienced having a loving family, I wonder if this is how it feels,' Scaramouche thought.

Since Albedo had 2 little sibling figures, he's used to acting like a mom figure, Albedo strokes Scaramouche's hair as he hummed a lullaby, A while later Scaramouche fell asleep, Albedo noticed this and continued working on his project, after finishing it Albedo put his glasses down and leaned back and fell asleep. a while later Kaeya finished his work and walked out his office to see Scaramouche and Albedo looking like mother and daughter.

Kaeya smiled, the doorbell rang and Kaeya got confused, he opened the door to see Kazuha. "What are you doing here?" Kaeya asked. "Scaramouche is here isn't he?" Kazuha asked.

"Yeah but he's sleepi—" "Hey," Scaramouche said, this startled Kaeya. "Jesus Scaramouche," Kaeya said.

"Let's go out, I don't want to disturb them," Scaramouche said. "Thank you for letting me stay," Scaramouche told Kaeya, Kaeya smiled and ruffled Scaramouche's hair.

They went to a nearby park. "I think, we shouldn't rush things and go back to being friends," Scaramouche said.

"What?" Kazuha said heartbroken on what Scaramouche said. "I think I rushed our relationship without thinking about your feelings, I'm sorry," Scaramouche said. "Maybe there are some people who aren't meant to be, even if you tried to twist fate itself," Scaramouche said.

"It's true that I keep thinking about him but I really really love you Scaramouche, I didn't mean to hurt you, I try my best everyday to forget about him, and whenever I see you face I feel at ease, since I know you're here for me, so please help me..." Kazuha said.

Scaramouche kept of wiping tears off his face. "You say you want to break off in a straight face, I appreciate you caring about my feelings, but I really love you, so if you do care help me please, let's help each other," Kazuha said.

Scaramouche smiled. "Okay,"

BABY THOUGH  CLOSED MY EYYYEEES I KNOW WHO YOU PRETEND I AM

(The main side story is DiluVen)