C.01

CHAPTER ONE:
(Genshin Impact Highschool AU)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, I do not see them the way that I portray them, This is purely fictional

KAEYA's
point of view

Kaeya Alberich, My full name, the president of the Judo Club, on 原神 (Hara Kami/Genshin) Highschool, I am a senior in this high school, and well sort of a hotshot, me and my stepbrother, yes stepbrother, Diluc Ragnvindr, his dad Crepus Ragnvindr adopted me and I am very thankful for that, my stepbrother and I used to be close but ever since our father died it's like he blames it on me, he despises me now, we live under the same roof but we don't speak to each other, we only speak to each other if it's relevant. 

Another fact about me is that I like seeing people under pressure, stressed it gives me joy, people might call me a sadist but I'm not denying it.

 "Do you think it'll affect my performance in the club?" I heard one of my juniors in the club talking. "Just try to hide it from Senior Kaeya, he would-" "My, is that a sprained ankle? I believe you can't continue it would be bad for the club's reputation for them to think that we are forcing an injured person to continue," I said.

"What?" He said in a shaky voice, I chuckled. "I'm joking, it's just a light sprain if it doesn't affect your performance then I'll let you stay, but if it gets in the way, I am warning you, you may have to give up Judo," I said as I get in the dressing room to change my clothes in my school uniform. "Morning practice is over. since exams are coming up there won't be after school activities, remember to go straight home and study," I said as I take my back and walk out of the club room to go to my homeroom.

"Oh Aether, why didn't I see you in our club today? you usually watch," I asked, Aether one of the precious people I refuse to mess with, mainly because his twin Lumine attacks too much. "I had something that came up with my club, Lumine wanted to make moon cakes for her friend," He said. 

"A friend?" I asked, he nodded, "She's actually Amber, a member of the Judo," Aether says as he smiles. "Well well, so that's why she can't think 'straight' this morning" I muttered to myself.

"What was that?" Aether asks. "Nothing," I smirked. "See you around,"

I continued to walk towards my classroom as I walked pass my brother, who knew he liked cooking, he walked alongside his well... I don't know what type of relationship they have but he's walking alongside Venti, a part of the student council, almost lost his position and scholarship once when there were rumors of him drinking alcohol.

Venti waved at me as we pass by each other I smiled and kept walking then I saw my science teacher Donna, who is inlove with my brother, who I also love to tease.

"Good Morning Ms. Donna," I said, she got flustered. "Oh sorry, I was spaced out thinking about Diluc," She said.

"What? Isn't that pedophilia?" I asked. She freaks out and hurriedly walks away, I chuckled.

"Do you find it funny teasing people?" A person asked.

I look down at me to see an ash blonde haired guy next to a green haired girl. "I don't think I've seen you two around here," I asked.

"Allow me to introduce us, I am Albedo the president of the science club, and this is the vice president Sucrose, and the teacher you just teased is our club advisor," Albedo said.

"Ohhh! The Junior President, you have no stage presence it's as if you're invisible, even I don't notice you're in our meeting," I said.

"If this is your attempt in teasing me you're wrong, now excuse me as I need to go to my classroom, Mr. My-ego-is-higher-than-my-IQ" Albedo said as he walked away.

What an interesting guy...

__
I like Diluc x Albedo for the ship name
DilDo