C.08

CHAPTER EIGHT:
(Genshin Impact Highschool AU)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, I do not see them the way that I portray them, This is purely fictional

They decided to have lunch at the cafeteria, they both bought food and sat at a table, Kaeya noticed Albedo had his phone out while eating and he seems to look very serious.

"What are you looking at?" Kaeya asked. "Huh?" Albedo asked, his expression changed and this made Kaeya chuckle. "Why do you look so serious, it's pretty scary," Kaeya said as he rests his face on his palm.

"Oh, it's just a picture of mine and Sucrose's notes," Albedo said. "We had different answers for the math equation so I had to re-check, geography is hard," He sighed.

Kaeya fixed his posture, he took a bite off of his food knowing Albedo had more to say.

"You know with that test coming next week I'm just getting nervous, it's the finals and I just get stressed a lot, then there's the Science event that our club advisor left me to handle," Albedo said.

Kaeya swallowed his food. "How would you like to study with your Senior Kaeya?" Kaeya said. Albedo looked at him with happiness, "You'll help me?" Albedo asked. Kaeya nodded.

"If you'd like we can start today," Kaeya said. "Please! Klee will scold me again if I stay at the house," Albedo said.

"Why? Yesterday she got angry cause you came home late," Kaeya said. "Well, Principal Jean comes to visit 3 times a week to make sure we're doing fine, she usually visits of Tuesday Thursday and Saturday, whenever she visits Klee will go, 'Today is girls day! Klee only wants to play with Jean' and I'm just alone in my room,"  Albedo said.

(#stopalbedoabuse)

Kaeya laughed at this story, "Alright, we'll go to my apartment," He said. "Are you sure it's okay?" Albedo asked.

Kaeya nodded. "Why of course, if it's a friend of mine, I won't hesitate to help," Kaeya said.

Albedo smiled, "Really?" Albedo asked. "If!" Kaeya said. "if?"

"If you stay the night I will really help you, it gets really lonely there," Kaeya said. "Deal!" Albedo said.

He then contacted Jean to tell her that he will be sleeping in a friend's house.

Albedo: Ms. Jean, I will be sleeping at a friend's house tonight so I'll leave klee in your care.

Jean: Have fun :)

And with that Albedo smiled, The two... Kaeya and Albedo finished eating and decided to go back to their classroom.

The day finally ends and Albedo was just fixing his stuff when. "Hey, Albedo! There's a senior looking for you," One of Albedo's classmate said.

"

Senior Kaeya!" Albedo said as he excitingly runs to the door with his stuff. "Albedo," Kaeya said as he smiled and spread his arms hoping Albedo would hug him unconsciously. 'here it is, I'll finally loose my hug virginity,' Kaeya thought.