C. 26

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
(Genshin Impact Modern AU)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, I do not see them the way that I portray them, This is purely fictional

[sexual content ahead]

"Do you want to sit...  on my lap?" Kaeya asked out of the blue.

Albedo stared at him for a long period of time. "look, it's like those dramas on TV! whenever they see the boss their lover is always on their lap," Kaeya said.

"Are you gay?" Albedo asked. Kaeya looked at him in disbelief. "Albedo we've been in a happy relationship for 4 years now," Kaeya said. Albedo chuckled. "I was just kidding," Albedo said as he walks towards Kaeya.

Kaeya spread his arms and Albedo sat on his lap He hugged Albedo tightly. "So warm," Albedo said.

Albedo slump himself on Kaeya, Kaeya chuckled. "Sleepy?" Kaeya asked. Albedo nodded his head as he rest his head on Kaeya's.

Kaeya giggled and continued his work while Albedo was sleeping.

Some time later there was a knock on his office door. "Come in," Kaeya said. the door slid open. "Hello Sir Alberich— oh am I interrupting anything?" the person asked seeing a sleeping Albedo on his lap.

"Ah, Mr. Kanbei, and assistant, no, this is my lover, he's sleeping at the moment so please try your best to soften your voice, his ride here must've been hellish," Kaeya said softly as he chuckled.

Mr. Kanbei and his assistant smiled and sat on the chair in front of Kaeya's desk.

"So regarding our phone call earlier, you wanted a collaboration with my restaurant?" Mr. Kanbei said.

"Yes, I think it'll be good business for both Inazuma and Mondstat, we are planning to make a new flavor and was hoping if you'd suggest some things?" Kaeya asked.

"Oh yes, ah, I forgot to introduce this is my assistant Shoujo, uh, can you bring out the plan?" Mr. Kanbei asked. his assistant nodded and took out a usb, he handed it to Kaeya.

Kaeya had to move both his arms but this made Albedo grunt. "Mm," Albedo said as he  fixed his position. "Oh sorry Darling," Kaeya said as he opened the file.

"Am I heavy?" Albedo asked softly."No no, you're really light, you can go back to sleep," Kaeya said as he kept on reviewing the files.

He looked over to Kanbei and his assistant and smiled as they were giggling.

"Chicken," Albedo muttered. "After my work we can get chicken together, rest well," Kaeya said as he pats Albedo's head.

"I see these are interesting, let me send these files to Diluc to ask his opinions," Kaeya said smiling. "He might be busy making arrangements for the commercial so this might take a while, so how's your family Mr. Kanbei?" Kaeya asked. "Oh they're fine, my wife took the kids to the hot spring since it's getting a little cold and well I'm alone with Shoujo," Kanbei said."And you Shoujo, any lovers?" Kaeya asked smirking. "No, no, I am dedicated to my work," Shoujo said.

"A fine assistant you have," Kaeya said to Kanbei, they laughed softly. "How did you met your lover here?" Kanbei asked.

"Ahh, Albedo and I actually were childhood friends, we were from Khanr'iah," Kaeya said.

"I'm so sorry," Kanbei said with sympathy. Kaeya smiled. "We met again at highschool and he eventually made me his lover when I was in my last years of highschool," Kaeya said.