never leave me ~ miniminter {...

By YouTubeGirl7

Danielle Jones has been best friends with Simon minter since the second grade when she moved from America to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
SEQUEL

Chapter 30

5.7K 113 47
By YouTubeGirl7

Danielle's POV:

"WAKE UP." I heard a loud voice shout. What the hell is the time? Jesus Christ can a girl not get some sleep?!

"WAKE UP." The voice came again, making me grumble. Yeah, grumble. As I became more awake my brain processed whose voice was disturbing me - Ethan's. Still not ready to open my eyes, I brought my bed covers over my face, blocking out any more light that could possibly wake me up. But before I could get into my sleep again, my covers were pulled off of me.

"Ethan, what are you doing?" I whined, opening my eyes as much as I could - that being a small squint.

"Well if you had forgotten... We're going to Comedy Central today to make more videos. They also happen to want you to help." Ethan replied in a matter-of-fact voice. Wow, something else nobody told me about.

Sitting up in my bed slightly, I rubbed my eyes therefore opening them wider, as I could. I managed to look at Ethan at last, who was giving me a look that suggested he was bored and yet entertained at the same time.

"Fine." I growled, stepping out of bed in my grey onesie. Ethan smiled proudly before saying one last thing.

"Oh, and wake up Simon, will you?" He smirked, leaving the room.

Grunting, I stomped into Simon's room. Once I had entered I went over to his side of the bed and lightly tapped him on his shoulder.

"Simon?" I whispered. No reply, obviously. "..Simon?" I tried again, just a bit louder. I heard him groan quietly and I laughed. It's really a shame I have to wake him.

"SIMON?" I shouted, almost closing my eyes again. Could you blame me? It was about 8am... That's too early for me.

"Wha?" He shot up blinking heavily, looking around. Once he found me, I smiled and waved. He sighed with somewhat relief and relaxed again. "Gimme fifteen minutes."

"Simon, don't make me go get JJ." I sighed back. No response. JJ it is!

I skipped out of the room and trotted downstairs. Asking JJ for his help, he got out his vlogging camera and followed me to Simon's room to find him - once again - asleep.

"Knock yourself out." I breathed a laugh standing to the side to let him do his thing.

He stepped up to Simon, camera in hand, and put his face close to Simon's ear. Oh I know what's coming.

3...2...1...

"SIIIIMMMOOOONNNNNN"

Simon shot up once again freaking out, tired and confused. "Simon what the fuck!" JJ started. "We're two hours late because you've overslept!"

"WHAT? WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?!" He panicked. Oh Simon...

"Just hurry up and get ready oh my god!" I jumped in, surprised simon didn't even notice I was in my onesie. He also must've forgot that I had tried to wake him up about five minutes ago.

Simon, still panicking, jumped up trying to run around his bed but fell over instantly from the rush and the mess of his room.

"Simon it's a joke, it's a joke." JJ managed to say, in hysterics. Trying to calm down, I sat down on Simon's bed.

"Chill, we've still got about two hours until we have to leave." I grinned. On the floor, Simon turned his head to look at JJ.

"...ARE YOU MAD?" He said, a painful look on his face. JJ turned his camera off still laughing and high fived me on the way out. I went over to help the fallen boy. He grabbed my hand and I dragged him to my level with the help of simon himself. Once he was up he sat down on his bed, rubbing his face from tiredness.

"Well that was fun." I admitted, yawning widely and stretching my arms up above my heavy head.

"You had to get JJ of all people, didn't you?" Simon asked, scratching the back of his head. I nodded.

"We all know JJ's plan is always the most effective when it comes to waking people up." I chuckled. It's always JJ, the incredibly loud one. He laughed.

"Well I better start getting ready," Simon started. "I'll meet you downstairs." he smiled.

"Yep. Don't go to sleep again." I grinned. Simon squinted his eyes at me and then relaxed them again, too tired to pretend he's annoyed.

I walked back into my room to get ready after having a quick shower and brushing my teeth, putting on some skinny jeans and a black and blue sidemen jumper. I dried my hair making sure it was nice and straight and I got my stuff ready to leave.

Walking down the stairs I saw all of the sidemen standing in the kitchen.

"Hey Danielle." Vikk greeted me. Aw he's so cute.

"Hi Vikk." I replied, laughing with a wave. "So when are we going?"

"Whenever Simon's ready now. We might go and get a McDonald's breakfast or something before." Tobi filled me in. Ah, great. I'm starving. Especially for a McDonald's.

"So who's actually going to this thing?" I asked, yeah I knew absolutely nothing about this.

"Well just the sidemen and you. For some reason they actually asked for you, I think they like you." Josh winked as i did a fist pump into the air making the guys laugh. I loved being friends with these people. They're just the kind of people you would want to hang out with, and they accept me for my american ways. I love 'em.

-------------------------------

Simon's POV:

The journey to Comedy Central was long, but what can you do, right? Danielle didn't seem to have a problem though - she listened to her music most of the way. She even fell asleep at one point, and i know this for a fact because she fell asleep on me, her head on my shoulder. At the time it was terrible, I was so awkward i didn't know what to do, but then when I looked at her i calmed down. She was asleep. Therefore, it wouldn't matter if i put my head on hers. Maybe even fall asleep myself, it wasn't hard. As you already know i got up to a rough start this morning...

So eventually i did - or half asleep at least. I woke up happy about forty minutes later, though i am ninety eight percent sure Ethan took pictures of us while we were out, because i saw white flashes every now and then even though my eyes were closed.

I looked down to see Danielle still sleeping and i smiled. She looked so cute when she slept, her mouth open slightly and small hint of a smile on her face.

"Well, aren't you two the cutest." Ethan said next to me with his vlogging camera out. Well what did I say?

"Ha hA you are just fucking hilarious." I smile sarcastically, making Ethan, and Tobi and Josh from the front laugh. Ethan put his camera away and looked out the window grinning to himself. "How long Josh?" I asked.

"Only about ten minutes. You might wanna wake Danielle up though, she can't be half asleep on camera." He chuckled.

I looked down again thinking about how much i didn't want to wake her up - she looked so at peace. "Dani?" I whispered, giving her a slight nudge.

"Hard to wake up, isn't she?" Ethan pointed out, making me laugh.

"You wanna go get some chipotle when we can guys?" I said. 3..2..1...

"Chipotle? I'm so up for some chipotle." Danielle sat up with a yawn and a scratch of the head. She looked over at me and grinned, her eyes small from her nap.

Mission accomplished.

Ethan look over in bewilderment and i looked at him knowingly. "Know your audience." I laughed. Ethan squinted his eyes. This was gonna be a fun day, i could tell already.

---------------------------

Danielle's POV:

Arriving at our destination, we jumped out of the car meeting the rest of the sidemen: Harry, JJ and Vikk at the Comedy Central entrance. "Just in time," Josh commented. "I guess we didn't actually have time for McDonalds." He finished. Yeah, we didn't but i'll just have to wait.

"Well, it's freezing, let's go in." Vikk said before walking ahead to get in quicker, i laughed.

As we arrived we were greeted by a man who took us into a hall with a bunch of cameras set up, where he explained to us what we'll be doing. He was in his mid twenties I think, he had dirty blonde hair, emerald green eyes and he was pretty small. Smaller than the rest of us I think.

"Hello! And welcome to Comedy Central," He smiled, "My name is Joe and we're going to be filming some more things just for the hell of it and because our viewers loved it last time. Now Danielle, as you know you aren't a sideman.. So you'll be helping us out in a different way of which the Sidemen can't know yet. Guys, go and sit down on a stool each and Danielle please come with me." He smiled and I followed him into a back room to see Deji a.k.a ComedyShortsGamer standing with another guy (a producer i think.)

"Oh hi!" Deji said, quite loudly making me laugh. "Danielle, right? I'm Deji."

"Hey, it's nice to meet you." I grinned.

"Wow, you really are American." He laughed and I did too. "Well done Deji." I replied.

"So you two will be doing what Deji did last time, presenting. Our other presenter couldn't be here and i thought out of the sidemen's friends, who was the most suggested by fans? And that just happened to be you." Joe said, putting his hands into his pockets, laughing slightly.

"Woah. That's pretty big for me." I laughed, truly astonished, whilst i ran my fingers through my uncontrollable hair.

"Yeah people love you," Deji started. "Do you know how many tweets I got asking if i knew you?" He rhetorically asked me, wide-eyed. I laughed again. "A LOT." He answered himself, even though his question was definitely rhetorical.

"This is all true okay, but your fans want to know about you, and this is a good way for them to get to see you a bit more." Joe continued. "You'll love it, trust me."

"I'm sorry i'm still processing how i actually have fans," I laughed.

"So what do we do?" I deeply exhaled. This is going to be fun.

---------------------------

Simon's POV:

As the sidemen and I sat on our stools we got ready for whatever was coming for us, I looked around and there was several things that were set up, so who knows what we're actually doing.

I looked up and saw Deji walking on set, about to come on the camera.

"DEJI!!!!" I shouted, laughing while the rest of the squad shouted funny sounding 'hey"s. You can imagine what they were like...

"SUP BITCHES." He shouted back making us all laugh.

He walked to the front of the camera with his microphone and a green fisherman like hat.

"Hey guys, we've got the sidemen once again to do some more horrible challenges. AND we've also got a special guest presenter today who is..." He trailed off as Danielle walked onto the screen making all of us laugh. "Danielle Jones!" He finished.

"Hi everyone." She grinned casually, jumping onto the camera shot. "Now what's going on today is a bit of a short but challenging competition for the boys. These challenges are the most popular challenges that YOU wanted to see." Wow, she's pretty good on camera.

"Just some of the things we will be using are Chilli powder, jumpscares and Simon's weakness: FISH." Deji laughed.

"LET'S DO THIS." Danielle introduced, laughing.

At the thought of fish i started gagging, I definitely cannot handle this.

"Come on Danielle," Deji said putting his arm around her "She's my girlfriend now, sorry Simon" he said to the camera making everyone laugh including Danielle, who also rolled her eyes. What is it with him calling every girl he knows his girlfriend? I laughed to myself.

"Weirdo." I chuckled. Now everyone's gonna think she's my girlfriend. Lucy is gonna be pissed...

"Now before we get started.." Deji began, rubbing his hands together. "Whoever is the winner of the competition wins... A FREE NANDOS TREATED BY COMEDY CENTRAL." He grinned widely, Danielle laughing beside him. Okay I'm pretty scared, but i want a free nandos, so lets do this.

-----------------------------

Danielle's POV:

The day went quickly and i had an amazing time. I met Deji, and i got to spend a day messing with my best friends. The challenges were really great too.

First, they did the chilli powder challenge, basically the cinnamon challenge but worse. The winner of that was Tobi - silent but deadly. The next challenge was definitely the best. The sidemen were set into seperate rooms where they were in the dark, and they had to watch youtube videos showing some awful jumpscares, the person with the most calm reaction won. That was a hard decision, we know who lost for sure (JJ of course, who was screaming like hell shouting "NAH MATE" at least six times a minute.) We came to the conclusion that the winner from that was Simon, whose reactions were pretty good. They went through some other challenges too, Simon obviously lost the one which involved fish. However we did a total of 8 small challenges. Tobi won 1, Ethan won 2, Josh won 1, JJ and Harry won none, Simon won 3, and vikk won 1.

Therefore Simon was the overall winner. Meaning he got the free nando's.

I really had the best time today, i spent it with my favourite people, i laughed way more than i usually do and i smiled just a little bit brighter if you can believe it. You don't understand how good it feels just to get away from all of the drama. Drama being the reincarnated devil - Lucy.

But not once today did i think about Lucy, the only thing i thought about was the ultimate sidemen themselves.. and they can cheer me up anytime.

That's just one of the many reasons why i am so lucky to have them.

When everything was completely over, we left Comedy Central to go straight to Nandos. We all took our seats and I got out my phone, since I hadn't been on it in a while. I had about 15k followers already. It was amazing. I scrolled through my feed and surprisingly I saw something that made my stomach flip. It was a picture of me and simon, sleeping in each others arms - thanks to the almighty Behzinga.

_____________________________

A/N

HEY PEOPLE.

I'd just like to say thank you so much for 20k reads, you don't know how much i care. I love all of your comments because every one makes me smile :) YOU'RE THE BEST READERS EVERR! xD

There may be a few mistakes in this chapter by the way :/ sorry!

Also just a quick thing.. I think i might be putting my other story (Exceptions) on hold because i just don't have the time at the moment to keep up with two stories.. I am really trying but with all of my school work and sports stuff it takes up all of my time. I'll still keep going for now, but it just may come to the point. :/ :(

SO thanks for reading!

Comment and vote if you enjoyed and..

See ya!

YouTubeGirl7.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 903 50
All she wants is nothing more than to hear him knocking at her door. It all started as Liana visits her brother, famous youtuber zerkaa. Things were...
161K 1.4K 53
SEQUEL TO MINIMINTER'S SISTER "Sophie Minter...we are going to have the most perfect children one day, I'd bet on it." "Careful, you sound like Freya...
12.1K 249 26
Rose Williams has been best friends friends with Harry Lewis and his friends for years. She knew all the Sidemen and all those involved with them. ...
13.7K 89 44
the sidemen are a well know group of men who mainly play football and games online for the purpose of their viewers entertainment. this group of men...