Ex-Married Couple

By missanonymousL

[COMPLETED] They were once married... Hearts were once one... But it broke, Where Jungkook and Lisa once tied... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
CHAP.1
CHAP.2
CHAP.3
CHAP.4
CHAP.5
CHAP.6
CHAP.7
CHAP.8
CHAP.9
CHAP.10
CHAP.11
CHAP.12
CHAP.13
CHAP.14
CHAP.15
CHAP.17
CHAP.18
CHAP.19
CHAP.20
CHAP.21
CHAP.22
CHAP.23
CHAP.24
CHAP.25
CHAP.26
CHAP.27
CHAP.28
CHAP.29
CHAP.30
CHAP.31
CHAP.32
CHAP.33
CHAP.34
CHAP.35
CHAP.36
CHAP.37
CHAP.38
CHAP.39
CHAP.40
CHAP.41
CHAP.42
CHAP.43
CHAP.44
Ending Letter
EPILOGUE

CHAP.16

4.2K 152 8
By missanonymousL

CHAP.16

———»•«———

Jungkook is one of the most important for her and they know it even if she doesn't voice it out. They can read her eyes clearly, her affection and passion towards the lad is so visible in her eyes. The way her eyes would lit up by the sight of him, same for Jungkook after seeing Lisa.

“Lisa won't just leave the house if it was just a small misunderstanding, correct? Did her parents and Lisa fought last night?” their eyes all turned to Rosé since she is living with the family.

“I don't really know,” Rosé looked down as she fidgeted her hands. She is quiet embarassed and will be even more embarassed if she tells them that she had a date with that son of a—woman.

The others only frowned at her answer.

“What do you mean ‘you don't know’? Aren't you with them at the mansion last night?” Jennie asked her.

“I-I slept early! Yeah, that's why!” Rosé tried to reason out but Jennie only raised her eyebrow at the latter.

“Are you hiding something from us?” Jennie asked.

“N-No!” she wanted to slap herself so bad for stuttering.

“Ro, what exactly happened? And where were you last night?” Jisoo asked Rosè who only shook her head.

“Rosé, you have to let us understand the situation.” Jin said then Namjoon nodded in agreement.

Rosé inhaled deeply and exhaled before speaking.

“Fine.” Rosé stated then the four attentively listened to her, “I went out.”

“Where exactly?”

“I went out on a date, alright?” Rosé said that earned a gasp from the two woman beside her.

“With whom?” Jisoo asked her.

She sighed again deeply before responding.

“With Park Jimin.” Rosé prepared herself with them saying how stupid she is for dating that guy.

‘Who wouldn't?,’ she asked herself inwardly. Even she can't accept the fact that she wasted her time with that filthy asshole.

“Are you out of your mind, Ro? Seriously? That manwhore, of all people, Ro.” Jennie said, Jimin is quiet famous not only for being the son of the Park Family who owns the JP Real Estate Corp. but for being a manwhore as well. But, even if he is a manwhore, that guy still is being adored for goodness sake! It's like they're praising him for being a manwhore.

“Before you say that I am stupid for dating that bastard, I want to explain myself.” Rosé said that made them shut their mouth.

“Go on. We're all ears, young lady.” Even Namjoon couldn't  disagree that his friend is really a manwhore, making almost every girls his sex toys.

“I never wanted to date him, alright? My stupid matchmaker parents arranged us to date for one month. Apparently, they wanted to collaborate and so the two Park Families thought that matching me and that stupid punk will be a good idea for their damned reputations.” Rosé spat as she rolled her eyes.

“Why didn't you disagree then?” Jennie asked.

“My parents won't budge even if I cry out with blood. And that whore? He enjoys it! That filthy piece of crap!” Rosé cursed. The four understood her frustrations since even Jin won't date that punk if he was ever born as a girl.

“Now, back to Lisa. Why don't we just ask for Jungkook's help? Clearly, he might help us as well. It will be faster if he helps,” Namjoon again suggested, “There's nothing to lose if we try though, you know?”

“Fine then. Call him,” Jisoo said as she is so desperate in finding Lisa.

Opposite to the panicking friends of hers, Lisa is peacefully sleeping while daydreaming about how her life could have been so happy if only she was born on another life.

Jungkook is not asleep but he just closed his eyes as he leaned his head to her head. She still smells like before, still the same as before. It's just that, she grew maturer and more beautiful from time to time.

After an hour of their flight, a man went to them to inform the two that they have arrived.

“Sir Jungkook?” the man carefully called, trying not to anger the sleeping boss.

Jungkook opened his eyes after hearing his staff call him.

“We have arrived here at Busan, sir.” The staff said then Jungkook nodded before the staff bowed and dozed off.

He then turned to Lisa whose still sleeping peacefully that made him break into smile, a warm and affectionate smile.

He tucked the strands of her hair that was covering her beatiful doll-like face behind her ear before shakinf her head gently.

“Lisa? Wake up,” he said and gently shook her as she groaned. She then snuggled more into him and wrapped her arms around her that made him smile even wider. She looked so adorable with her sleeping face.

She slowly opened her eyes that became puffy making her cuter.

“We've arrived,” Jungkook told her gently. She looked around while pouting her lip and rubbed her eyes cutely.

Lisa looked at him again until she realized that she was hugging him with her other free hand, she immediately took her hand off of him and smiled apologetically to him.

After that, they both went out of the private plane and was greeted by no one but some trusted staffs.

“Come on. We'll drop by to a restaurant to eat lunch before going,” Jungkook told his driver who nodded at him. He then turned to Lisa whose currently looking around as she covered her face with the cap he gave her.

“What are you doing?” Jungkook asked her as he looked at her weirdly.

“Hiding. People will see me here, they will spread rumor again.” Lisa told him then he nodded and looked around as well.

He then motioned one of his guards to come closer and whispered something. Lisa only looked at them in confusion. The said guard nodded and bowed before walking away. Lisa followed the direction of the guard before looking at Jungkook.

“What did you tell him?” Lisa asked Jungkook.

“You're afraid that people might recognize you so I told them to rent the whole restaurant to prevent some rumors.” Jungkook told her that made her eyes widened.

“What?!” Lisa said then quickly covered her mouth after realizing that she spoke to loud. She then looked at Jungkook again, “Why did you do that?” this time, she whispered delicately.

“Let's just go and eat, alright? Stop whining, you look like a baby.” He smirked as he teased her that made her blush.

“I am not a baby!” She retorted.

“Right~” he teased even more as he walked away. Lisa kept whining while following him into his car.

“Whatever, Jeon!” Lisa rolled her eyes as she sat beside him at the back of the car.

He only chuckled at her before turning to the window beside him. She also looked out of the window.

“We're here, sir.” The driver said and then opened the door for Jungkook and Lisa.

They stepped inside the said restaurant, she quickly recognized it. It was where they would always go whenever they go on a date. She looked at Jungkook who talked to his staff, unbothered by the fact that the place is one of their past.

He really moved on now. He even had his own girlfriend now.

Lisa then looked away from Jungkook and looked around the restaurant. It's only been two years since she left Korea but the restaurant changed so much.

“Come on~” she flinched at the sudden voice from her back. She glared at him for startling her before nodding her head.

“Oh, Jungkook ssi!” the very familiar old woman appeared in front of them. Lisa's eyes widened at the sight of the woman, even the said woman got shocked by Lisa.

“Oh my, Lisa?!” the old woman said before engulfing her to a hug. “Where have you been, Lisa ssi? I have missed you so much, didn't you know?” the woman said as she detached herself from the girl.

“Your husband is such a sweet and kind husband, he even invested here. That is why this restaurant got bigger! You are so lucky to have a husband like him, Lisa ssi,” the old woman said that made her glance at Jungkook who only looked at them while his hands are still on his pocket. They made an eye contact before she looked away and looked back at the woman, “Since you arrived here, I want to serve you. No need to pay or anything. I will treat the both of you as a present for your kindness.”

“Anywho, do you have someone with you right now?” the woman asked Jungkook and Lisa who looked at her confused as to what was she talking about.

“What?”

“I mean, your children! It's been three years since you got married, am I right?” her question made Lisa blush hysterically.

“We divorced, two years ago aunty Beth.” Jungkook straight forwardly said that made the old woman's smile to vanish. The woman looked at Lisa who only gave a pursed smile.

———»•«———
How have you guys been doing lately?
I am kind of problematic at the moment.

Anyways, have a good day.

Hope you guys like this chapter.

Vote, comment and enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 5.9K 34
What will you do if you met your husband again? Your husband that you never loved from the first place the husband who makes your blood boil everyti...
9.4K 184 39
"Are you even the same Lalisa who'm I fall Inlove with years ago?" He blink faintly, staring at her with his hooded eyes.. "I don't know. What do you...
11.6K 384 5
[complete] It started during a High School Reunion. Sparks fly, romance rekindles, feelings were realized, and love was felt all over again. This wa...
10.6K 465 21
It's been three long years since Taehyung and Jennie have seen each other. But little did they know they would come to meet again-unfinished business...