FUCK YOU- Hawk

By Hawksbadbitch

Y/n moves to live with her aunt Opal and her cousin Mikey in california, because of some at home trouble. Lat... More

☆Cast☆
Slushie
FM$
Lasagna
Soccer time!
Hands On
Project
Friends?
Seperate ways
Heartache
Another Love
Cement
Cement- part 2
A/n- Not an update!
Feelings or Fling?
Good 4 you📣
Nobody tell Hawk
Fuck you or I love you?
Feeling like Rapunzel🦎
Red light😏
Cowgirl
Again?!
For your troubles?😏
The End of both of us
Here's to the grads🥂🎓
Back at it again
Cabin fever🏕
Time of our lives
Girls Night
Cheater!🎩💵🎲🐕🚢
Were back bitches🤪
Authors note!!
🌸Always Forever🌸
Pics or it didnt happen
Take em off
Camp?!
Camp counselor
London
Photoshoot
end of london
Future
Letters to y/n~
Not again

Where to now?

1K 23 69
By Hawksbadbitch

A/n-

Honestly, I dont even know what this book has become. Its shit.

Also I use to sing this song all the time when I was 7, it was amazing!!
_________________________________________

It's been 2 weeks since camp and let me tell you man has it been boring. I got up and got dressed for the day.

As I was about to walk outside I saw reggie running full force at me, and he didnt look like he was gonna stop so naturally i slammed the door and heard a loud boom. I opened the door.

Y/n- " Oops."

Reggie- " Awwh i feel like that was premeditated but whatever."

Y/n- " What do you want?"

Reggie- " I came here to ask you if it's a good time to ask Mikey to marry me?"

I just stared at him.

Reggie- " Say soemthing please."

Y/n- "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, wtf stop playing?! Are you serious?!"

Reggie- " Yes."

Me and Reggie spent the whole day planning the proposal and setting up for it. Reggie finished setting up while I went to get Mikey, I texted everyone that me and Reggie and Mikeh are close with to go to where Reggie was. Once I got Mikey I brought him to the place.

Y/n- " Are you readdyyyy?"

Mikey- " It better be good, I still dont understand why I had to wear a tux, its squeezing in all the wrong places. Not that I don't like to be squeezed thier it's just not pleasurable when it's your pants doing it."

I stared at him

Mikey- " TMI?"

Y/n- " Yesssss!"

We walked into the party and went separate ways. I went to Reggie and made sure he was ready and made sure he hadn't lost the ring. I shut off all the lights and everyone started to gasp. Everyone was looking at the gallery we made of pictures of Reggie and Mikey. The started to look at the fish tanks that were lit up with jelly fish and they couldnt help but smile.

Mikey- " Omg is that a jellyfish I love jellyfish."

I smiled at Reggie and nodded.

Everyone started to gasp more when they realized what the glowing fish and jellyfish tanks were shaped like.

Mikey- " omg who's getting married?!"

Reggie- " Mikey, I've been with you for about a year and a half now and I am so glad I met you and your crazy family, and I'm glad I can call you guys my family. Mikey I've been in love with you since the first time I saw you. And I wanna see that amazing face everyday when I wake up for the rest of my life, so Mikey bernard Murphy will you marry me?"

Mikey- " Yessss absolutely!!"

They hugged and everyone cheered.

Aris- " Are you crying?"

Y/n- " No are you crying?"

Aris- " Noo."

We both started laughing at the fact that we were both crying.

The party was amazing and it was great to see everyone having a good time.

*buzz* *buzz*

(Y/n)= bold
(Cousin)= italic

Hello?

Heyyyy, guess what?

What.

Okay fine imma just tell you. We want you to come to London for a while, we miss you so much. So what do you say?

Okay yeah sounds fun, just keep me updated.

Alright byee.

*time skip

I woke up and got dressed and decided to start packing for London.

I guess I should probably tell my friends I'm leaving. I facetimed the group chat.

Tory- Hey

Y/n- heyyyy

Miguel- hey whoress

Hawk- Ok so you're y/n  now huh?

Aisha- hahahah

Miguel- leave me alone

Tory- what's up, why the call.

Y/n- I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm going to London for a while.

Hawk- what?!

Miguel- your leaving us again

Aisha- ughhhh nooo

Tory- not fair

Aisha- Well I'm going to Barbados for my family vacation, soo

Tory- so you guys are leaving me with Hawk and Miguel?!

Hawk- heyyy

Miguel- what's wrong with us?!

All girls- everything

Miguel and hawk and Aisha left the call.

Y/n- ya know I'm sure they wouldnt mind me having a friend come

Tory- no way really?

Y/n- yea get to packing lady

With that she left the call, I got a text from someone.

I was highly surprised dem and hawk are friends again but I didnt want to question it because I had my boys back and that's all I wanted. I was also really excited to go to london with my best friend. It was going to be the best time of our lives!!
_

________________________________________

A/n-

Short chapter but had to put something out, once we get to London the chapters will be longer and let's say more eventful... dont question it.

Anyways give a special thanks to RubySinkovits for constantly messaging me to update, even though I told her I'd update a while ago and never did, sorry about that... feel free to message me whenever you think I havent updated in a while I really dont mind, and i also probably forgot i have a book.

Have a great day!!!💗💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 5.8K 19
Maeve Lawrence was lost. She fell in love with a boy who betrayed her out of his own insecurities. And he suddenly changed so much that she had to di...
68.2K 1K 49
Y/N L/N is a student at West Valley High School. He is friends with a nerdy kid named Demetri, and a quite nerdy kid named Eli, the three of them lik...
506 30 9
౨ৎ ❪ ℒady, hear me tonight! ❫ ⋆˚ . ⊹ ━ ℒady, I just feel like, I won't get you, out of my mind. ℐ feel love for the first time, and I know that it's...
1.4K 60 22
Harper Cain never had a family to call her own. Having been in and out of foster homes her entire life, she never felt like she fit in anywhere. But...