Infinite Blade 無限の刃 (gonna ed...

By anishias1

This is a story about a young boy, who met a princess in his father's homeland. They fell in love and soon li... More

Prolouge/Chapter 1: The Boy from the Past
Chapter 2: He is real
Chapter 3: The Start of a New Beginning
Chapter 4: 20 Assassins vs 1 Swordsman
Chapter 5: Lost in the Wilderness
Chapter 6: The Village of Soaring Winds
Chapter 8: Alcaida, The Demon Master
Chapter 9: The Power of Pegasus
Chapter 10: The Boy's Locket
Chapter 11: Does She Like Him?
Chapter 12:(part 1) The Secret
Chapter 13(Part 2): The Fire Mage

Chapter 7: Twin Dragons

108 2 3
By anishias1

Kikyo watches as Itachi suffocates in the hands of a dragon.

Kikyo cries out to him,

"Itachi!"

Itachi was silent.

Kikyo started to cry, "Itachi, you can't die!" She cries out to him as her tears fell down her face, "Speak to me please!"

But no answer was replied to her.

Meanwhile, Alcaida held onto an orb, foreseeing Kikyo as she watches Itachi die in the hands of a Dragon. Alcaida smiles, "Heheheh, that swordsman would rather save the one he loves rather than worrying about his own life."

Alcaida sighs, "*Sigh*, Pitiful, a Swordsman, the most serious and powerful of all classes, would actually risk their own life for another's."
Alcaida walks around as Junichi watches him as he was chained to the wall.

Junichi felt hopeless, and helpless as he couldn't move. He looks down onto the floor, hoping for the best. Junichi hopes that they'll save him. Junichi closes his eyes as he grasps onto his cloak forcefully and fiercely.

Junichi was afraid Alcaida would succeed in his master plans, he knew putting Kikyo in danger would lead Itachi into risking his life for her. Alcaida knew, Kikyo was the only reason Itachi had on living, without her he'd be dead anyway".

Alcaida cheered with joy, "Alas, I finally get to win! Getting rid of him was easier than I thought."

Junichi interrupted his little cheer, "He'll stop you."

Alcaida stops cheering as he looks at Junichi. Junichi sat there as his hands grab his cloak with anger and a bit of hope left. Alcaida laughs. Alcaida walks to Junichi as he grabs his chains,"You can't predict the future Junichi, what can you do but be helpless amongst my power"?

Junichi says to Alcaida,"He'll gain consiousness sooner or later, then he'll save me".

Junichi didn't think through that he gave Alcaida the advantage on taking Itachi down.

Alcaida stood up with a angry face,"You think he'll gain contiousness sooner or later? You think he'll save you"?

Alcaida got his right hand out as it was balled up into a fist, as if he tries to kill Itachi himself, raises it above him.

Suddenly in the temple, the dragon lifted Itachi off of the ground, raising him higher and higher.

Kikyo was shocked,"What is it"? She finally found out what the dragon was thinking,"Please let it not be that". Kikyo froze as she says with worry, not doing a thing but tries to convince herself to do something.

Junichi questions with worry,"What are you"?

Alcaida shows Junichi the orb revealing Itachi and Kikyo. Alcaida held it with his left hand as he raises his right.

Alcaida says to Junichi with joy,"Why don't you take a look".

Junichi sees the dragon lifting up Itachi higher off the ground. Junichi gasped.

Alcaida says to Junichi,"If you think he'll save you then you're dead wrong". Alcaida lifted his right hand above his head.

Suddenly, the dragon lifts Itachi above the dragon, as the dragon looks hungry.

Kikyo sees Itachi above the mouth of a dragon's. Kikyo sees Itachi, lifeless as his eyes were closed, as he looked as he died peacefully. Itachi looked as if he was asleep. Kikyo never wanted to forget his radiant looks.

Kikyo's face was shocked, her eyes were wide open. The dragon opens his mouth as wide as he could, getting ready to eat him.

Kikyo didn't want this to happen. She moves forward with concern and regret.

Kikyo yells out to the dragon as she reaches out for Itachi with her right hand,"No, don't"!!

Junichi sees Alcaida release his grasp of his hand.

The dragon drops Itachi into its mouth, swallowing him whole as he falls into its long throat. In a glimpse, Itachi was gone, into the stomach of a hungry Temple Dragon.

Junichi froze with freight as he gasps, knowing his only hope of being saved was gone as Itachi fell into the dragon's empty stomach since Alcaida never feeds them. Junichi said not believing this nightmare,"It can't be". Junichi was afraid that this would be the end of his poor weak village.

The dragon swallows him as Kikyo hears it all.

Kikyo froze with an innocent yet sad face, as her tears fell continuously. Her tears fell onto the stone tiles, as her tears echo beyond this huge temple.

Kikyo couldn't believe he was gone, and he was just getting to know him. Kikyo felt he's been in his life before, sadly her memory of Itachi was blank. Her heart however, felt Itachi in her past, presence and future. Kikyo got her hands and lay it onto her heart. It felt as her heart was crushed, like a heart attack, but an attack of sadness knowing Itachi would never see her ever again.

Kikyo's concious tries to get the best of her. She said into her head,"Get over it, he's just a lousy bodyguard, you can replace those anytime you want".

Kikyo says out of her head,"I feel like he's more than that".

Kikyo says to her in her head,"Are you in love with a bodyguard? Only peasants fall in love with traitors"! Kikyo never realized that her contious was replaced with King Yamato's perspective, just disguised in her own voice.

Kikyo tries to best out of Yamato. Kikyo yells back,"Shut up! I can't explain it, but I feel like he's been in my life before".

Her concious fights back in her head,"He's dead now, time to get over him and focus on your married future with your fiancé".

Kikyo said as calm as she could,"No, not yet though, I lost someone dear to me today, now should be the time we all mourn for him".

Her concious gives up,"Fine, just don't go marrying' him or whatever". Her concious left or stayed quiet.

Kikyo stops crying. She says to herself,"I can't believe that he's gone, and to think I was getting to know him".

Junichi sat there, hopeless and defeated. Alcaida laughs with victory that the village would all be in his possession. Junichi looks down with sorrow,"This can't be happening". Alcaida looks at Junichi as he smiles with victory. Alcaida grabs a hold of Junichi's cloak from the front with his left hand as he lifts him off the ground. Alcaida says to Junichi,"And you thought they would save you, without him she's useless, without her he's useless". Junichi says to Alcaida as he tries to losen his grip over him,"He's alive I say, he'll be back, swear on my life".

Alcaida looks into Junichi, Alcaida stops smiling. Alcaida gets his right hand out. Alcaida says to Junichi,"Very well then". Alcaida snaps his right fingers, making the chains subside, Junichi was released. Alcaida says to Junichi while he looks serious,"You have twenty minutes to prove your theory". Alcaida lets go of Junichi. Junichi lands on his feet, unharmed. Alcaida Summons a spell to teleport him to the part of the Temple Kikyo remains in. Junichi disappeared from Alcaida's sight.

As one last tear falls from Kikyo's face, it echoed loudly. The dragon heard her, he was released from Alcaida's possession, however, he was really hungry. The dragon turned around. It looked into Kikyo as she froze there, sad, alone, and friendless. The dragon was ready to swallow Kikyo whole as to what he's done to Itachi. Kikyo stood up as she walks backwards, not knowing what to do for a moment until she remembers what Itachi said to her before he lost his consciousness. "Kikyo ....run, " Kikyo heard for a moment Itachi's voice in her head as he reminds her, "go without me," as Itachi says, warning her before he got eaten.

Kikyo realizes, she had to run away to fulfill Itachi's last words. Kikyo turned around and started to flee from the dragon. She runs away as she couldn't stop think of Itachi in her head. She remembers seeing him over the ledge of tides, looking depressed and sad with sorrow as he held onto his heart locket as he looks about to cry. Kikyo cries out,"Itachi...". She remembers Itachi looking back at her. She says again,"Why did you have to leave me"?

She ran as fast as she could, looking the dragon from her sight.

Junichi was walking. Kikyo ran as she thought of Itachi. She couldn't focus on the road. Junichi came across her way. Kikyo ran into Junichi. They fell onto the floor. Kikyo got up and found out she ran into someone. She sat up and said to the boy,"Oh, sorry for running into you kid". Junichi sat up as he held his head,"No Worries". Junichi finds out it was her Itachi was traveling with. Junichi questions her,"Who are you"? Kikyo says to Junichi,"I'm Kikyo". Junichi says to her with amazement,"Wait are you the Princess Kikyo"? Kikyo answers,"Yes, anyway what your name"? Junichi answers,"My name is Prince Junichi". Kikyo says,"Junichi Huh"? She realizes they were looking for him. Kikyo says to Junichi,"We've been looking for you".

Junichi Realizes Kikyo and Itachi were trying to save him. Junichi looks down,"I'm sorry I lead you into this". Kikyo says to him,"It's okay". Junichi looks up sad,"If I wasn't captured, Itachi wouldn't have been eaten". Kikyo stops talking for a moment. Junichi questions,"Is something wrong"? Kikyo says,"Itachi". Kikyo continues,"He saved me from the dragon". Junichi says with a shaky voice as he begins to cry,"It's all my fault, I should've stayed in the kingdom like my father said". Kikyo looks down as she says to him,"Don't blame yourself". Junichi looks at Kikyo,"What do you mean? You were sent here to save me and kill Alcaida right"? Kikyo says to Junichi,"Yes but it was I who told Itachi it was a great idea to do this". Junichi feels sorry for Kikyo, he tries to make her feel like she's not alone. Junichi says to her,"Guess we both made a mistake". Kikyo cries,"If only I've done something while he was still alive".

Junichi gasps with fright as he remembers that Alcaida gave him twenty minutes for Junichi to prove Itachi's alive. Junichi knows now Itachi isn't. Junichi Only had ten minutes left. Junichi Thought that he should use the ten minutes to escape from the Temple before the dragon finds them.

Junichi Stood up, alerted. He grabbed Kikyo's hand,"Follow me". Kikyo replies,"What for"? He answers,"We have ten minutes to get out of here before the dragon finds us let alone kill us. Kikyo got off of the floor as Junichi pulls her, leading to her the way out. Junichi ran as Kikyo followed. The temple was covered in a dark aura, making the routes twist around, changing direction. Junichi and Kikyo ran in circles and curves, leading back to where they started. Junichi And Kikyo look around. Junichi says,"This doesn't make sense". Kikyo says,"It's like we end up at the beginning over and over again". Junichi gasped, realizing why this is happening. Alcaida was awoken, meaning his dark powers have awoken, surrounding the temple with dark magic once more. Junichi,"It's Alcaida". Kikyo was shocked of what he said. He continues,"He doesn't want us to leave the Temple". Kikyo was scared.

Junichi's ten minutes were over.

Alcaida smiles as he spreads his arms to the side with joy as he yells,"Time's out Junichi".

Junichi realizes the time was gone. They lost their chance of escape, sooner or later the dragon will come. Junichi Gasps,"No, we've ran out of time".

Kikyo hears a sound she should've heard before, since before she thought it was just Itachi's imagination. She heard a growling of a Dragon, stomping of a dragon sounding as it was coming towards them. Kikyo says to Junichi,"It's that sound again". Kikyo gasps,"It's coming toward our direction, it must be the Dragon"! Junichi and Kikyo look back and sees a dragon, this time instead of a dark sapphire color with yellow eyes, this dragon was the same color of dark sapphire but with green eyes. As they ran for their life Junichi and Kikyo cried out for someone to save them. Kikyo couldn't give up on Itachi so easily. Kikyo yells out the only person who could save her,"Itachi"!!!!!!!

Kikyo's voice echoed loudly as she said it out loud as hard she could, enough for anyone to even hear in the temple.

Meanwhile, the dragon with yellow eyes lays in the temple, staying in place. The dragon soon hears Kikyo's voice and walks toward the echoes. Inside of the dragon Itachi lays, unscathed but unconscious.

Kikyo yells once more at the top of her lungs,"Save us Itachi! Itachi!!!!!"

Itachi opens his eyes slowly as he just regains conciousness. Itachi blinks a few times. Itachi awoke. Itachi soon realizes he was inside the stomach of a dragon. Itachi was cramped in there. He felt the dragon slowly moving in motion.

Itachi questions as he tries to expand the dragon's stomach by stretching,"How did I get here"?

Itachi rrealizes that it was Kikyo's cry for his that made him regain conciousness.

Itachi says with a realizing face,"Did I hear Kikyo's voice all of a sudden"?

Kikyo ran with Junichi as she yells one last time,"Itachi save me"!!

Itachi was wide awake, alerted, knowing she needs him.

Itachi answers,"That's Kikyo". Itachi gets out two kunais with both of his hands. Itachi was furious and caring,"I have to save her". Itachi sets the kunais correctly in his hands. Itachi yells,"I won't give up that easily you hear me Alcaida"? Itachi stabs both kunais at the same time into the dragon, piercing holes inside his stomach.

As soon as the kunais pierce the dragon, its blood splashed into Itachi's face a bit. Itachi Closed his eyes at it splashed into his face. He later then opens his eyes and continues to climb upwards.

Itachi continues on,"I'll kill you Alcaida, even if it's the last thing I do"!

Itachi pulls out his right kunai out of the dragon's throat. Itachi stabs his right kunai back into the dragon's throat forcefully, making the kunai drive completely through his neck. The dragon was bleeding internally. Itachi climbed up the dragon's throat until he reached to his jaws. Itachi got into his jaws and forced them open with the palms of his two hands. Itachi yells out a battle cry. Itachi keeps his right hand holding the jaw open as his left hand pushes him off of the dragon. He lands safely onto the ground. Barely a scratch on him. Itachi stood up. He focused on finding Kikyo. Itachi ran as fast as he could. Itachi hears her voice, still echoing along the paths of the temple. Kikyo's voice lead Itachi straight to where they were. Itachi yells,"Kikyo"!!!

Itachi's voice echoes beyond the temple.

Kikyo hears Itachi's voice, she thought it was her imagination,"Is that Itachi's voice"?

As they still ran Junichi suddenly tripped and fell. Kikyo tripped over Junichi and fell also.

Junichi flinched. Kikyo screams out, as she thought it would be the end.

Itachi ran as fast as the wind.

The dragon had Junichi and Kikyo where he wanted them to be. The dragon took a deep breath. The dragon releases his firey flames of his breath as it enrages heat hot enough to melt metal.

Itachi ran through the paths and luckily found the dragon, facing the exact direction he was, making it possibe to run up his scaly back. Itachi went for it in one try, he sped up making him run up the dragon's back. He ran as he reaches the summot of the dragon. Itachi sees the dragon about to blow out its fire. As he notices, he runs up the dragon then runs off, reaching to the side Kikyo and Junichi were.

As Itachi was about to land in front of them the dragon releases it's heated flames amongst them.

Kikyo hid her face with her right elbow as she tries to ignore this firey heat. Junichi and Kikyo thought for sure that they would've perished.

Kikyo felt as if she wasn't dead yet. She opened her eyes and set her elbow beside her. She saw Itachi defending them from the blazing fire.

Itachi deflected the metalic melting fires of the dragon with his sacred sword with its blade made of meteorite luckily.

Kikyo hollers out to Itachi,"Itachi"! She said in a glad voice. Happy of the thought of him being back.

As the sword deflected the flames, its winds only affected  beside and upon him. Itachi's bloody hair waves in the hot inferno winds of the dragon's power.

Junichi opens his eyes from flinching, "I..-tachi?"

Itachi got out his sword from his scabboard. He pulled it out with his right hand and sets it in front of him, holding the with both his hands. Itachi glares back towards the Dragon.

"Alright you bastard,"

he swings his sword up beside his right shoulder, "It's time you've met your demonic fate!"

Itachi strikes upon the dragon as soon as its fire breathing subsided. Itachi dashes toward the dragon as he went for his Air Splitter attack, causing Itachi to dash up into the air slashing every corner of vulnerability until the dragon could no longer stand. Itachi lands his final move with a Down Slash. Itachi falls safely back to the ground on both feet as his sword laid in front of him as the rain of blood soaked the arena.

Itachi stands up as he puts his sword back in the scabboard. Itachi turns back looking as Kikyo as he smiles, "You didn't expect me to arrive here this quick were you"?

Kikyo looks at Itachi's happy face. Kikyo bursts into tears seeing Itachi again. She ran to Itachi and gave him a big hug.

Kikyo says to Itachi,"Itachi I thought you were gone forever".

Itachi felt the same. Itachi got his arms and hugs her back,"I thought so too, but fate kept me going".

Junichi came up to Itachi,"Thank you Itachi, for saving us".

Itachi replies as he laughs a bit,"No problem".

Suddenly, Junichi felt a presence coming from behind Itachi. Junichi warns Itachi,"gasp, Itachi there's someone behind you".

Itachi felt a presence too.

A man with large black wings as of a crow, appears out of thin air. It was Alcaida, smiling as ever.

Kikyo backs up,"Who is he"?

Junichi answers her question,"It's Alcaida".

Alcaida lands his head on Itachi's head as he messes with it continuously,"Congrats swordsman, you've defeated the Dragons".

Itachi froze there, not doing a thing as Alcaida messes with his bloody hair.

Alcaida says to Itachi as he smiles, "Too bad this is just the beginning".

Alcaida held onto Itachi's head not letting go as he held on tightly. Alcaida says to Itachi,"Now boy, you must battle me to the death of you want your friends to arrive back home alive.

To Be Continued.

Please vote so I know you want more😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 326 27
"Long ago, when the world believed dragons were only myth. The world was ruled by humans, in that world it was human kill everything. All that change...
281 3 34
Once the Zariya kingdom and Elysian kingdom were in peace, the Royal Familys were always together having fun enjoying their time together until the k...
23.8K 1.1K 64
She was happiness. She was joy. A charming little girl with who would always see the positive side of things and try to find the good in people's hea...
137K 2.3K 59
Yamatomo Mazuhashi had finished his officers training course at Age 25 and promoted to Admiral at Age 26. At the Age of 26 he had been doing nothing...