The Kink Club

By glitterypjimin

a game between eight people, pure sex, pure lust, strictly no strings attached but what could've happen if th... More

Disclaimer [ READ carefully ]
Welcome to The Club
Introducing: Kink Club
Friends
Outside world
Art Departmet
Maybe a Little Too Much Fun
Jeon Jungkook is The Name
Cheryygguk
Cherrygguk - II ๐Ÿ”ž
The Offer
The Rules of Min Yoongi
Break Some More ๐Ÿ”ž
Yoongi's Playtime ๐Ÿ”ž
Conversations
Goes By The Name RM-ssi.
CONCERN, READ PLS.
I updated TAKING CHANCES
Goes by The Name RM. (revised)
Unit. 7803
Wrecked.
Run Away.
- Twenty.
- Twenty One.
The Talk.
- Twenty Three
- Twenty Four
- Twenty Five
- Twenty Six.
Greece Trip (Visual References )
- Twenty Eight
- Twenty Nine
- Thirty.
- Thirty One
- Thirty Two
- Thirty Three
- Thirty Four
- Thirty Five
- Thirty Six
- Thirty Seven
- Thirty Eight
- Thirty Nine
- Forty ๐Ÿ”ž
- Forty One
- Forty Two
- Forty Three
- Forty Four.
- Forty Five ๐Ÿ”ž
- Forty Six
- Forty Seven.
Exit to the Club.

- Twenty Seven

15.7K 536 405
By glitterypjimin

Good day to all of us sinners.

I called you all today because I have an announcement to make... joke. i'm kidding.

Well actually, I just want to say that I've seen all your comments and I will try to put all of your suggestions into words so it'll make into this book but for this chapter, before I put Taehyung into an action.

They'll play a little game first.

Welcome and enjoy the chapter!

"Stop laughing at me! I literally can't walk right now!" I hissed at Hoseok and Jimin who was eyeing me as I was having a hard time walking upstairs, to the roofdeck of the housing.

"I told you I can carry you but you don't want to!" Jimin said and Hoseok chuckled and walk pass me but without slapping my ass first and I glared harder at him.

"You're too adorable, I can tell the guys that you wanted to rest first" Hoseok said and grabbed my hand and Jimin grabbed the other and they helped me through the stairs.

My cheeks heated up and lightly hit his chest.

"And what would you tell them if they ask why?" I said and I saw the smirk on Jimin's face and I can definitely tell he's going to say something.

"We'll just say you're limping and wanted to rest" He said and I glared at him.

This bitch.

I sighed and squeezes their hand and I never thought that I'd say this myself.

"Please I'm sure they know from how loud my moans are!" I said and the three of us cackled, Hoseok almost threw himself against the railing and Jimin's squeaky laugh ringed through the hallway.

"Guys are you coming up or no?" We all looked up and Jungkook was there, that cute bunny smile was on displayed and my eyes widen seeing the tattoos on his arm.

Even if I'm sore down there, I climbed the stairs as I saw Jungkook's tattooed arm.

When did he get this? He's been wearing hoodies and sweats and he wasn't really wearing shirt around us and now I fucking know why!

I sat between him and Taehyung. Jin and Yoongi was so busy grilling and Namjoon was arranging the drinks and Jimin immediately went to help.

I turn to look at Jungkook and grabbed his arm and examine his tattoo by myself.

"These are so pretty!" I said and tracing the beautiful pattern permanently inked on his skin.

Jungkook let out a small laugh.

"Please Jin hyung was so dramatic when he saw it" Taehyung said and I smiled widely.

I can just imagine Seokjin's reaction, but Jungkook looks so happy as he explained his tattoos.

I leaned against taehyung's shoulder and he leaned his head against my head.

"You're loud," Taehyunh whispered and I almost choke and closed my eyes and I could feel him breathing right against my ear.

I regained my posture and tilted his head and look at him, a slight smirk forming onto my lips.

"You like it?" I asked and his expression changed, his eyes widen a bit but within the matter of seconds his eyes darkened.

"So you were saying you purposely made your moans so loud so we can listen?" He asked against my ear, almost growling.

I leaned against his ear and licked my lips, pressing a sweet kiss on his earlobe.

"Maybe." I whispered

I straighten up and sat as if nothing happened when they start serving the food on table, meanwhile Taehyung looks like as ife he's about to murder me.

I smirked, way to go to rail Kim Taehyung and drive him mad, Mad.

We started having skewers and had ramyeon of course, this boys can't go without eating ramyeon or any kind of korean noodles for dinner, we had ice cream from the resort.

We share one house, but it was divided to three domes. Santorini Greece was insanely beautiful so so beautiful. I thought we'd just stay in Athens but they went all out and brought me to my dream place.

Taehyung grabbed my hand when we finished eating and I just let him as we started having beverages. 

"Of course we're not just gonna sit here and stare at each other" Jungkook said and Yoongi grins.

"That's boring as fuck," He muttered and he leaned against his chair and eyed Jimin then me but his eyes lingered at Jimin's neck where Hoseok and I's mark was left.

"We're going to play 7 minutes to hell and truth or dare" Jungkook said.

"7 minutes to hell? Isn't that heaven?" I asked and Jungkook playfully smirked and shakes his head.

What ever is in his head, I clearly know it's not something usual.

"7 minutes to hell because of instead of pleasure, we're doing the teasing." Jungkook said and everyone went haywire and wanted to start the game already.

I am sure that tonight, everyone is getting laid. That's for sure.

Jungkook and Yoongi handed out pieces of paper and we write our names and put inside an empty cup.

Jimin grabbed the mat and we sat in circle, Namjoon grabbing the bottle and places the bottle on the middle.

"Okay there are consequences if you choose dare but won't do it, they will everyone's food for one meal." Namjoon said and Jimin gasped, the other's immediately protested and I just sat there silently thinking these guys really forgetting they are practically millionaires!

"Shush! But I'm sure that everyone here is a hoe so no would back down with the dares" Jimin said and Taehyung nodded and we began and the bottle landed to Jungkook.

"Dare," He immediately said and Taehyung hummed.

"Okay, kiss the person who last fucked you" Seokjin said and his eyes widen and Hoseok grins.

This dude knew something.

I bite my lip as Jungkook stood up and he went straight to Jimin and my eyes widen.

"Bro! What the fuck!" I said and I watch them kiss and the things unfold right in front of my eyes, Hoseok and Yoongi wasn't having it, they both pulled Jungkook away from Jimin as they practically started making out.

We recovered from that scene and the luck wasn't on my side when the bottle landed on me.

"Okay! To the groups princess, truth or dare?" Namjoon said.

I gulped down and hum.

"Truth" I said firmly.

"Interesting" Hoseok said and they look at Seokjin.

"Okay, what is the kink that you wanted to happen so bad" He said

Well that question isn't bad, Taehyung placed his hand on my thigh and looked at him, he motioned for me to go on and I feel like I'm about to melt from the way he gaze at me.

I licked my lips and opened my mouth.

"Pet play, role play, somnophilia, and the hardest kink would be blasphemy" I said and they stare at me, Taehyung's grip on my hand tighten and my breath hitched but I tried to focus and everyone seemed to have a deep thought right now but Jimin spins the bottle and lands to Yoongi.

"Truth" he said without hesitation.

"You're no fun hyung" Jimin said and the older just brush him off lightly.

"Alright, what is something that has been in your mind lately and won't leave?"

Yoongi's eyes immediately found mine.

He smirked evilly, "Dominant Celine"

My mouth hangs open and everyone apparently agreed.

"Not gonna lie, I was thinking about that too" Namjoon and the rest admitted.

I threw my head back and I can't even remember the last time I dom. My lean switched to submissive lean.

"Well we'll see, I need to be triggered so hard for it to come out" I said and the game went on and on and the dares became messy and we already spent a couple of bottles or soju and wine when they decided to shift to another game.

"Obviously the closet is downstairs so shall we begin?" Jungkook said and everyone nodded.

His hand dive through the folded paper and Taehyung's name was the first one to be called.

Taehyung stood up, already had a smug look on his face, his cocky grin was present and his eyes was broad and taunting.

"Celine" I look up and Jimin just grinned and Taehyung laid his hand in front of me, I placed my hand on his, Taehyung grinned and he led me to their housing and pulled me in a room.

My breathing stopped for a moment when Taehyung pulled me on his lap and wrap his arms around my waist and his lips brushes against mine.

"Kiss me," I whispered and try to chase his lips

"No," he said and his lips moved to my neck and glided his tongue against my skin. I groaned and slipped my hand under his shirt and I felt his chiseled tummy, I traced the outline before moving my hand and palm him against his pants and lick his earlobe.

Taehyung groaned deeply and the next I was already on bed and pinned against the mattress with taehyung on top of me.

But I wasn't backing down, I raised my knee and rubbed against his inner thigh.

I watch him grunt beautifully above me and he hissed as I applied more pressure, and his hand wrap around my neck and starts choking me lightly and rub me against my panties,

"Naughty slut, you weren't even anything but panties under this big hoodie?" He said and he licked his lips over and over as I know he felt my soaking core from what happened earlier.

"Still wet huh?" he snickered and I can feel him growing against my touch and tugged my hands free from his grasp and when I did I pulled him and kiss him deeply.

We're breathless when we both pulled away, he was already fingering me and I was pumping his shaft, when we heard the knock saying times up.

He pressed his lips on me one more time and we walk out.

Jungkook was walking ahead, taehyung was incredibly hard and he looks so proud of it. He leaned so close and whispered,

"Make sure to knock yourself out with those sojus because I am going to fuck you awake."

————————

Phew,

Anyway, hey! If Celine will dom, which one of the boys you'd like to sub?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 279 5
Yoonmin suprimacy. Open to suggestions. ๐Ÿ’œ Rare updates. Please don't copy/plagiarise my stories. This book belongs to @anniesuze alone. Warning:...
100K 1.3K 19
โš ๏ธ MATURE CONTENT โš ๏ธ The book contains 18+ one shots & mini series with member (s) of BTS. I figured it would be a great place to have all my imagin...
121K 4K 69
"Are just going to stand there and just gawk!?" I ask finally breaking the silence. "Yes," He breaths. "Well, stop it. You look stupid," "How come...
26K 887 42
This book is a collection of BTS x Littlespace one-shots. โš ๏ธVery important โš ๏ธ ร— no smut ร— no spanking ร— no age play Littlespace isn't a kink for m...